"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 14

also, fuck Jessie J!

Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:03 pm I now understand why Beyoncé refuses to do interviews unless it’s a controlled interview with approved questions.

Xtina should really look into that.
I was thinking this, too. I don’t think she even walks red carpets anymore. Christina only walks them rarely already.
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

media outlets arent trashing xtina anymore, roc nation power tbh
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

Motomami wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:07 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:03 pm I now understand why Beyoncé refuses to do interviews unless it’s a controlled interview with approved questions.

I was thinking this, too. I don’t think she even walks red carpets anymore. Christina only walks them rarely already.
This may be her last red carpet. And all of it thanks to Britbot. :monkeysee: :loco:
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Yas. Power of truth!Power of Jay-Z!Power of Payola !
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 22

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:56 pm
Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:15 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:09 pm

36 pages of people calling out your shady ass fave and you chose to reply to me.

Your obsession with me is hilarious.

But to answer your question. No.I will be “mad” about whatever the fuck I want to be mad about. And you’re not about to do anything about it. :piano:
That’s great! Stay selectively mad than, as you always do.
You only act woke to stir the pot/ for attention.
You mad about the word cunt but totally fine with people bullying women for other reasons. And that’s why nobody takes you seriously here.
And you think literally anybody who calls you out is obsessed with you. No miss girl, we just like to keep you in your corner. Stay seated until told otherwise, and that’s sincerely Ciara.
Yawn. You’re such a broken fucking record. Find a new line already Jesus. It’s getting stale and boring.

The fact that you’re so passionate about your right to call women cunts as a gay man says everything that needs to be said. Let’s not act like you don’t pick and choose causes to get mad about. Let someone say something remotely shady about Asians and you fly off the handle but will turn around and attack other cultures You’re a walking contradiction and you drag yourself. If anyone has the right to call ME out, it’s certainly not YOU. Go gaslight your crush, Agent X.

I said what I said. And once again I ask…what are you going to do about it?

Anyway…
of course Asian hate would trigger me, because i am ASIAN and its only appropriate for me to be passionate about issues that concern my fucking race. You, on the other hand, acting so outraged about the word CUNT, comes off very forced to say the least. Especially when you turn right back around and bully women for their appearance because you think you can get away with it here. And to be clear, i have never bashed other cultures. I put you in your place anytime you try to inflate your flop favs but thats not bashing cultures, thats spewing facts sis.
I am not half as passionate about calling women cunts as you are about trying to appear like this mighty social advocate for the human race. If you are such a strong supporter of women's rights, be a supporter for all women, otherwise its tacky which is exactly what your forced online SJW persona is.
Last edited by Creek on Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Not her publicist liking Perez’s post!
Omg what?? 😲
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

Maleficent wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:06 pm also, fuck Jessie J!

It’s like Xtina has a Rogues Gallery of Comic Book villains at this point.

:cackle:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

I’m not reading that post of nonsensical contradictory rambling. :piano:
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Handsome Jay got Xtina's back this time
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

She's only avoiding interviews because she's as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Beyonnaise simply isn't articulate enough at all, and will get outwitted by an 11-year-old ESL Azerbaijanian kid... on her good days.

Last edited by Nottingham on Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Avril Lavigne can choke too

Darkchild
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Yummy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:56 pm
SiXX wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:53 pm
Of course Pigrez won't miss this opportunity to revive his dead blog.

Atleast he’s on our side tho girl
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:09 pm

This may be her last red carpet. And all of it thanks to Britbot. :monkeysee: :loco:
I wouldn’t be mad at that.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

Nottingham wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:14 pm

Beyonnaise simply is not articulate and will get outwitted by an 11-year-old ESL Azerbaijan kid... on her good days.

azerbaijanian*

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 10

Kinn Leo wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:03 pm OK. Im cool, calm and collected now LOL. I was SO mad yesterday.

Britney Spears is just showing her true colors. I dont care if you go through hardships, WE ALL DO. She did or allow this to happen in full consciousness. She knew what she was doing and there is NO excuse to that. She let her self be seen as a selfish, narcissistic and envious person. She acted like a child when she deliberate put Xtina as the villian and this Gaga person as the good one. Britney knows her power and her america swertheart/victim image just helps her mediocre case. Glad most GP are seeing the truth in here.

Gaga.... is anyone surprised by this?
This opportunistic person was ALL IN in the Bionic era boycott. She found an imbecile to help her out then and now she found a new imbecile to try to do this again. This speaks VOLUMES of who she is. Putting down other women to upgrade herself and gain publicity for her new movie. DISGUSTING.

I took it personal because Xtina has been a huge and important part of my life for more than 21 years. I LOVE this woman to death and it makes me so mad to see how she is always portrayed as the bitch, the bad guy no matter what good she does. FUCK PEOPLE.

Xtina's blessing was also, in a way, her curse, not everyone can appreciate and give props to real talent, they feel threatened and intimidated, why do you think Mariah loves Britney and have always shaded Xtina? Britney its a talentless doll in her eyes but knows Xtina can sing circles around her. Same happens for a lot of people.

In my opinion the best thing my talented Queen can do is to focus on her amazing spanish music career and enjoy the love she is getting from the right people.

#IFUCKINGLOVEYOUCHRISTINAMARIAAGUILERAKEARS
Best post about this topic, you clearly give me Christina vibes from her latest interviews on the Red Carpet at the Latin Grammys. Like Queen you really put your heart and your soul in those words like Christina did on stage or in her interviews before. :love: :love: :love: :love:

I think someone should really sent this to her via Instagram or Twitter, really love you for this post. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

ziggy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:57 pm
everyone is trying to catch some shine off Xtina... jezez. :eyeroll:

Well maybe he will speak out about Bionicgate on his podcast, considering Lady Gaga and Britney wanna inset Gaga into the conversation. Cuz you know that’s why Perez is team Xtina all of sudden, to spite Gaga!
Last edited by XisGonGiveIt2U on Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

beautiful girls support Xtina
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

So much drama
Time to move on
messiah
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

Leo Messi wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:54 pm perez is on our side :omg:
No the fuck he is not. That vermin should rot!
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:14 pm I’m not reading that post of nonsensical contradictory rambling. :piano:
funny cause that's exactly how the majority of this board feels about the majority of your posts.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I'd never thought I would see the day when her publicist likes Pigrez insta post who sabotaged X during bionic gate. Mess.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:13 pm
Maleficent wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:06 pm also, fuck Jessie J!

It’s like Xtina has a Rogues Gallery of Comic Book villains at this point.

:cackle:
And they are all ugly both inside and out...
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Darkchild wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:14 pm
Yummy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:56 pm
Of course Pigrez won't miss this opportunity to revive his dead blog.

Atleast he’s on our side tho girl
It wouldn’t matter whether or not he’s on our side.

He’s an irrelevant hasbeen who projects his own shortcomings onto others and has nothing to contribute to any conversation other than contradictions and self drags.

Like certain posters on Aguilera.Red.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:15 pm
Nottingham wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:14 pm

Beyonnaise simply is not articulate and will get outwitted by an 11-year-old ESL Azerbaijan kid... on her good days.

azerbaijanian*

Still smarter than Beyonce, though.

Where's my lollipop and my sticker?

adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

Might as well renew Tony Lucca and Valerie bertinelli (sp?) on the shit list
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Maleficent wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:14 pm Avril Lavigne can choke too

Didn't she almost die a couple of years ago?

She should try harder.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:15 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:09 pm

I wouldn’t be mad at that.
I would. Who else, but maybe Jlo, can own the Red carpet In Hollywood? No one!
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 7

adamx wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:35 pm

They searched far and wide for this pic of Britney. I just know it. And still look at the contrast. I’m living for it. The article mentions X’s tweet thread (albeit entirely in parentheses) and goes on to conclude in a very middle-of-the-road way.
Methney and Hulkney at the same time- how does she do it :rip: !
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

paulrivas88 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:05 pm
Xben wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:50 pm AND FUCK PINK TOO!

Just in case 🤣 I'm ready to go in on anyone lol
Hahaha PAPI 😂😂😂
Hahahhahaha be ready baby! Who knows

Esta muy bien puede ser la coñaza del año!!!