"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
kylie jenner
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 10

i was mad yesterday...but
xtina won this
every media outlet is dragging her
everything she won with her free movement...is now going against her.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 7

adamx wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:17 pm Might as well renew Tony Lucca and Valerie bertinelli (sp?) on the shit list
The correct spelling is Bitternelli
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 21

Cursetina will come back with a vengeance! I just know it. Be patient fighters I can’t wait to see what happens haha
BionicWooHoo

We should bombard Britney’s Ig w “why did you wish happy birthday to Xtina’s domestic violence committing, abusive father”
adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

BotchedBody1 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:20 pm
adamx wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:35 pm

They searched far and wide for this pic of Britney. I just know it. And still look at the contrast. I’m living for it. The article mentions X’s tweet thread (albeit entirely in parentheses) and goes on to conclude in a very middle-of-the-road way.
Methney and Hulkney at the same time- how does she do it :rip: !
And with a dash of Jokerney around that fucked up mouth.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Belly Osbourne can choke too.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

Honestly, as sad as it is…I truly believe time will show that Britney is not ok. And I think it may happen sooner than we think. This is just the beginning.
Peachpie
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Remember when this happened when Christina didn’t smile when Justin Bieber hugged her 🤡

You will never please everybody, so might as well live your life.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 22

Britney Spears is the nastiest skank bitch I've ever met. Do not trust her. She’s is a fugly CUNT.
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

So one of the main pop websites in Spain odiomalley.com has wrote on this totally supporting Xtina

http://www.odiomalley.com/britney-spear ... -aguilera/

The headline literally is: "Britney charges very unfairly against Christina" and the article basically explains how she had already supported on Twitter before and that B needs a community manager lol
Last edited by Jamert on Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 5

Lady Gaga is the perfect combination of ugly and stupid
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 22

Peachpie wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:28 pm Remember when this happened when Christina didn’t smile when Justin Bieber hugged her 🤡

You will never please everybody, so might as well live your life.
I remember!
She was clearly upset for her contestant. Had nothing to do with Justin. That really infuriated me at that time. All the negative shit she got for no reason
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Not her publicist liking Perez’s post!
:rip:
messiah
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

BionicWooHoo wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:22 pm We should bombard Britney’s Ig w “why did you wish happy birthday to Xtina’s domestic violence committing, abusive father”
lmao, please don't.

but that was hella weird. she obviously has an unhealthy fixation on X. The fact that she took that birthday card shit as some personal attack is conspiracy theorist level delusion.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Jamert wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:00 pm Dead at the pics used :roll:

The media got Britney looking like the crazy ass hag she is with the shady side by side Britney pics and gorgeous Christina pics and the receipts that Christina has been supporting Britney’s trailer park ass.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Talent and Beauty won!!
Fugliness and Stupidity really lost!!
Last edited by Yummy on Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Valentina
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 1

From what I’ve seen Christina is receiving so much support from not only us fans but even Britney fans too. This has surely backfired on Britney. Gaga is just a fucking know it all and she should focus on that damn movie.
:musicwoman: Formerly Known as Ozzy. :musicwoman:
Honeymouth
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

Maleficent wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:14 pm Avril Lavigne can choke too

"Unlike Christina who was really mean to me when I said hi to her." -Avril Lavigne, these basic bitches be losing their shit when Christina doesn't acknowledge them.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:34 pm
Jamert wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:00 pm Dead at the pics used :roll:

The media got Britney looking like the crazy ass hag she is with the shady side by side Britney pics and gorgeous Christina pics and the receipts that Christina has been supporting Britney’s trailer park ass.
What media sources?

Can you share them with us?
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
messiah
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

JPI0414 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:21 pm Cursetina will come back with a vengeance! I just know it. Be patient fighters I can’t wait to see what happens haha
Cursetina never misses too, I'm scared for ha! :eek:
Diamond
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

Britney turned off the comments on her last IG post, it was full of Xtina’s support comments. She’s aware of the backlash. Hope she retreats.
Aura
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

Urgh I can’t at this helium sounding ratchet ass looking bish!! Who the hell does she thinks she is??

Xtina doesn’t owe her anything, The world doesn’t revolve around her lunatic ass.

Xtina can never win anyways. Had she said something, she would have been pinned down for using Britney for promotion.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 13

NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

I love all these Beauty (Christina) and the Beast (Britney) side by side pics the journalists keep using to show how crazy and out of line Britney is and looks. I see Britney’s fans are noticing the shade with the pics and are upset lol.

HighHeeledHO
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 7

To attempt to drag Christina and then praise Jafar on the next page truly shows Britney needs to be locked up and sedated the bitch has two braindead roaches spinning around an unlit Christmas tree in her head.
MrXb1
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

Diamond wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:37 pm Britney turned off the comments on her last IG post, it was full of Xtina’s support comments. She’s aware of the backlash. Hope she retreats.
Nope... They are still open
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Diamond wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:37 pm Britney turned off the comments on her last IG post, it was full of Xtina’s support comments. She’s aware of the backlash. Hope she retreats.
I still see comments on the baby post, but she did delete the xtina story

Edit: it's still up, but I can't see it :dizzy:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

legendtina wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:10 pm I can't believe this was the reason for me to finally open an account, since I couldn't log in for months with the one I had on the old board. I just woke up still not realizing why Britney will choose to do this with her new-found freedom. She's been getting so much support from so many people, including Christina, for years, not just recently. It is the public that forced them to end her conservatorship and yet all she has inside of her is spite and hatred. Her selectively acknowledging people who supported her is definitely not a good look and it shows intention, so at least I know, she is not completely "lost". The Italian girl in a room is lucky her career survived collaborating with R. Kelly, so I wouldn't push it.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:42 pm
I still see comments on the baby post, but she did delete the xtina story
I won't feel vindicated until she deletes her account and/or her existence. Happy to accept either.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

I checked and it’s not turned off.

Idk where you guys keep getting this kind of information where she either deleted her story or muted comments. Neither has happened.