"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Littlemonkey
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Flame wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:36 pm
Darling Nikki wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:18 pm Stans go the fuck in

This in particular upsets me a lot, jameela is someone i respect quite a bit
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

Wow we really are winning here. The general public is completely behind the narrative that Britney was unhinged and it was uncalled for to attack Christina, after she showed support for Britney on numerous occasions. All of this was totally uncalled for, but the way it’s been playing out is lovely. I hope Britney gets the help she needs. Christina should NOT respond to this and just let it be.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

3 great things about this whole situation:

1) The methney hatred brought the Fandom together since everyone was fighting over stuff like a ballad being the second single, etc. We're united on this and it's fucking beautiful 🥺

2) How this backfired and the gp and stans alike are now aware on how crazy that puta is

3) The memes and clap backs have been FLAWLESS. I have laughed so much today HAHAHAHA.

I fucking love Christina with my life 🥺 My sweet angel doest not deserve any of this BS. SHE'S A CLASS ACT!
kylie jenner
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 10

This is the first time since the free britney movement started
that the publicc is not on her side and are dragging her and its because of XTINA,how that must feel for britney? lmaooo
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

Was it mentioned that Dj Premiere commented on Xtina's last IG post? He's a ride or die too. Him & Natty.
Phugnatic
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

FullCircle wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:18 pm She should just say this...

I'm sorry I was not more supportive Britbrit. I should have cancelled my comeback performance at the Grammys so that I could have talked about YOU at the red carpet. I have realized now how unsupportive, incosiderate, selfish and rude I was that night. I thought that open letter I wrote to you back in June was enough, but it is my fault for assuming you knew how to read. I'll try to have a less happy life so that you can feel better about yours. Truly yours, Queen Xoxo
im cackling, but this is exactly what that entitled corpse pop princess and her stupid phaggot fanbase wants :womanhello: :womanhello: :womanhello:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

paulrivas88 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:08 pm 3 great things about this whole situation:

1) The methney hatred brought the Fandom together since everyone was fighting over stuff like a ballad being the second single, etc. We're united on this and it's fucking beautiful 🥺

2) How this backfired and the gp and stans alike are now aware on how crazy that puta is

3) The memes and clap backs have been FLAWLESS. I have laughed so much today HAHAHAHA.

I fucking love Christina with my life 🥺 My sweet angel doest not deserve any of this BS. SHE'S A CLASS ACT!
and the best part of all this is that xtina didn't need to say A WORD. I died that she was uploading stories at the grammys at the same time b* was trying to drag her. let's celebrate streaming the new songs/videos

:crown:
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

Giver her an important magazine cover before saying a word on this subject. Lets capitalize a bit
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Ana Wintour book Christina for the January 2022 Vogue cover.
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 3

Sharktale wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:43 pm Christina should say " I have supported Britney in the past, and I'm happy for her. Please do not ask me about Britney, I don't have any relationship with her currently, we haven't spoken in 20yrs"
Naaahh. I can understand that to a certain extent but come on. Put your ass in Christinas expensive shoes. The bitch has over spoken about that jello legged person in almost every single damn interview. You think her saying "please don't talk to me about Britney" would have gone over well? LOL you think that would have stopped the questions?
Christina does and always does exactly what she wants to do.
My Stan cup is overflowing.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

kylie jenner wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:13 pm This is the first time since the free britney movement started
that the publicc is not on her side and are dragging her and its because of XTINA,how that must feel for britney? lmaooo
For her and her stans, time froze back in the year 2000, back when she was relevant and America's sweetheart.

That's why she thinks she can get away with antics like that.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Camtina2 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:15 pm Was it mentioned that Dj Premiere commented on Xtina's last IG post? He's a ride or die too. Him & Natty.
No more fucking around, Christy. Let's get another collab with our new Princess -- and her alone -- and we need Premo to produce. And I want two versions of the video: TV edit and uncensored extended adults only edit. I will settle for nothing less.

Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Racooney is sharting away all that pity and goodwill she's been hoarding for the past 13 years and is quickly becoming Rose McGowan 2.0.

Fighters already knew she had always been a trailer trash ho who had lucked out, despite her lack of vocal talent and her epileptic moves.

No matter how people will try to prop her up, she'll always be that talentless bipolar bitch: who exploited her own childhood with these pedobait pictures and interviews; got publically humiliated by her ex-boyfriend; had a marriage that lasted for less than 3 days; stole a loser from his baby mama; shaved her head and attacked paparazzi with an umbrella; locked herself with her kids; got stuck with two homosexual sons instead of a girl that she wanted; was forced to wander on a stage for the sorry entertainment of some vile twinks and saggy queens; spent 13 years with fewer rights and freedom than Harambe (RIP); and is being preyed upon by a toothless queer who is spreading it wide for Lady Splinter's manager.

Sad bitch.
XR8-D
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Christina just got the best free press of the century. Britney, thank you for being an idiot. ❤️
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 12

Camtina2 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:15 pm Was it mentioned that Dj Premiere commented on Xtina's last IG post? He's a ride or die too. Him & Natty.
Nicki Nicole also found time from her routine fibbing to post Christina on her stories (and she has generally been super supportive, no cap). Becky has yet to post since yesterday but she was first on the PMM train and a lot of the promo fell to her. She did a great job with it, tbh.
Honeymouth
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

where tf is @T!na when you need ha :susp:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

GO IN
SiXX
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 15

Her fans are truly something :rip:
anci
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 7

Nottingham wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:53 pm Racooney is sharting away all that pity and goodwill she's been hoarding for the past 13 years and is quickly becoming Rose McGowan 2.0.

Fighters already knew she had always been a trailer trash ho who had lucked out, despite her lack of vocal talent and her epileptic moves.

No matter how people will try to prop her up, she'll always be that talentless bipolar bitch: who exploited her own childhood with these pedobait pictures and interviews; got publically humiliated by her ex-boyfriend; had a marriage that lasted for less than 3 days; stole a loser from his baby mama; shaved her head and attacked paparazzi with an umbrella; locked herself with her kids; got stuck with two homosexual sons instead of a girl that she wanted; was forced to wander on a stage for the sorry entertainment of some vile twinks and saggy queens; spent 13 years with fewer rights and freedom than Harambe (RIP); and is being preyed upon by a toothless queer who is spreading it wide for Lady Splinter's manager.

Sad bitch.
Now...let's not drag her sons to this. Also—please don't use "homosexual" as if it's an insult. Let's just focus the anger to the right person. ;)
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23

Nottingham wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:53 pm Racooney is sharting away all that pity and goodwill she's been hoarding for the past 13 years and is quickly becoming Rose McGowan 2.0.

Sad bitch.
This entire post has me in tears. It's essentially this gif as text and I am HERE for it.

twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Nottingham wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:21 am Let's not forget this is the second time that this crusty bitch has gone after Christina, just this year; I didn't forget the "Happy Birthday, Fausto" bullshit.

At this point, it's just a matter of time before she self-destructs: even though the extent of the conservatorship was messy, she's still a bipolar bitch who could not be trusted with her own career... nor to even be around her kids.

Christ, her life is so fucking miserable.
This would actually now be the third time this year that Britney has gone after Christina. :rip: She also posted something about people being on their high horse, soon after Christina wrote that letter. People figured that it must've surely been directed to her younger sister, but after this bitter woman's latest ridiculous stunt attack...

It also goes to show that Christina is truly in a no-win situation with this individual.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

BaeTine wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:53 pm
No more fucking around, Christy. Let's get another collab with our new Princess -- and her alone -- and we need Premo to produce. And I want two versions of the video: TV edit and uncensored extended adults only edit. I will settle for nothing less.

I agree. I mean she has chemistry with Becky and Nickie too but her and Natty.....that shit was pure FIRE. sexual tension for days. like long-lost sisters/ bffs type of energy.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

anci wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:00 pm

Sad bitch.
Now...let's not drag her sons to this. Also—please don't use "homosexual" as if it's an insult. Let's just focus the anger to the right person. ;)
Um, in this case homosexual is an insult to Broccoley, who has paid for this man's teeth so he can wrap them around some methy lil hamster's penis. :arrow:
anci
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 7

BaeTine wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:03 pm

Sad bitch.
Um, in this case homosexual is an insult to Broccoley, who has paid for this man's teeth so he can wrap them around some methy lil hamster's penis. :arrow:
I was referring to Nottingham saying Britney is stuck with two homosexual sons—who clearly should not be involved in this whole drama, let alone be called "homosexuals"
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

LOLs at all these irrelevant celebrities and influencers defending that lunatic.

Notice now that #WeLoveYouXtina has been trending for like the last 7 hours mofos ain't got shit to say.

Anybody else still defending her looks fucking STUPID.
twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Erotica wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:59 pm

GO IN
Raven was right about ha.
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23

There's a big difference between a post like that on a small forum in comparison to Britney's fans lambasting Christina on Twitter and other socials, praising Britney for "dragging her" and calling Britney "their mother".

Her ugly fans are the HOMOSEXUAL Karens of the world. Fake and unlikable with an extremely diminutive sense of perception. Even her real fans are legitimately worried about Britney and immediately brought up Christina's endless support. Gaga offered literal thoughts and prayers and got praised for it.

No, we need to call this shit for what it is. Britney deserves to be called out. Her fake fans deserve to be called out. :iloveyou:
Last edited by wanted on Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

anci wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:06 pm
BaeTine wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:03 pm

I was referring to Nottingham saying Britney is stuck with two homosexual sons—who clearly should not be involved in this whole drama, let alone be called "homosexuals"
There were honestly too many options in that post to keep them all...well, straight. :rip:

Honeymouth
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

SiXX wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:00 pm

Her fans are truly something :rip:
lmao they are REACHING! Yes Burlesque was entirely created and aimed at dissing Britney lol :facepalm: