"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

EVERYBODY IS DRAGGING BRITNEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA lmaoooo

THIS WAS A BIG NO! AND WE HAVE RECEIPTS,

Also Gaga and her team have already lost creativity to trolling Xtina's Eras, they can stay pressed

All this shitty people are looking really bad in the eyes of the GP
DIRRTY
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Bullying is not cool anymore
Honeymouth
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

Yummy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:07 am They so deserve each other. Fugliness is Stupidity's best friend.
Like in my other thread in the masochist lounge, Gaga is always trying to associate herself into things/people to get some residual clout.. becoming friends with Ke$ha during her rape ordeal then kicking her to the curb when she was of no more use. Now Britney. Then when the next victim that comes out, like a predator she will meddle into their life and act like a saviour. This is literally the definition of a Psychopath/Sociopath.
Honeymouth
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

DIRRTY wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:53 am Bullying is not cool anymore
Maybe Gaga can take Britney to the Born This Way foundation, where they talk about light and love and prosperity and anti-bullying stuffs.. :eyeroll:
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Honeymouth wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:56 am
Yummy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:07 am They so deserve each other. Fugliness is Stupidity's best friend.
Like in my other thread in the masochist lounge, Gaga is always trying to associate herself into things/people to get some residual clout.. becoming friends with Ke$ha during her rape ordeal then kicking her to the curb when she was of no more use. Now Britney. Then when the next victim that comes out, like a predator she will meddle into their life and act like a saviour. This is literally the definition of a Psychopath/Sociopath.
This is literally what Madonna used to do when she gave a fuck about being in the headlines.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

Honeymouth wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:57 am
DIRRTY wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:53 am Bullying is not cool anymore
Maybe Gaga can take Britney to the Born This Way foundation, where they talk about light and love and prosperity and anti-bullying stuffs.. :eyeroll:
Wasn't Born This Way foundation exposed as a scam?
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

She need to worry about her movie getting panned. Heard it’s not good.
jay_nasty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

Nottingham wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:22 am
grrfrrtrr wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:02 am I'm really happy that Christina got so much support and defense, even from people who aren't fans. She deserves it!

Brit Brit shot herself in the foot. I hope she apologizes to Christina, even if it's in private and we never find out about it.
Christina shared her support publically.

Britney attacked her character publically.

The apology needs to follow suit.

I agree. I can't with two things: Ungrateful and lies. Britney and her team were these.

Christina has almost 8 millions of followers on Instagram while Britney has 40. It's unfair, her target is bigger than Christina and We, like David and Goliath, we did.

I am Christina's fan since 2000 and NEVER saw something like that.. People usually take the side opposite of Christina and yesterday I saw them defending her.. I didn't use bad words of mentioned Britney's mental condition and that's we can break this circle.. and if they continue, what I don't think its possible.. that gonna show more what they are then ours..
jay_nasty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I don't care if I gonna be called lunatic but this movement wasn't organic and has name, zip code and ID. Maybe someday we gonna know the truth.. I have suspects and I guess some of you already have some names.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

I was/still am angry about the whole situation. But after seeing people’s reaction to this attack against our girl, I feel so much better. Everybody (besides Britney’s fans) is defending Xtina.
I honestly cannot believe because I thought out girl was going to get crucified even-though the evidence is there. I was so used to people attack her because she’s a strong woman and people tend to defend the weak/lost ones. Not this time, our girl didn’t have to act like a victim to get the support she deserves.

Also how classy of her to stay quiet, damn we did good stanning Xtina.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

jay_nasty wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:27 am I don't care if I gonna be called lunatic but this movement wasn't organic and has name, zip code and ID. Maybe someday we gonna know the truth.. I have suspects and I guess some of you already have some names.
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

jay_nasty wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:20 am
Nottingham wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:22 am
grrfrrtrr wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:02 am I'm really happy that Christina got so much support and defense, even from people who aren't fans. She deserves it!

Brit Brit shot herself in the foot. I hope she apologizes to Christina, even if it's in private and we never find out about it.
Christina shared her support publically.

Britney attacked her character publically.

The apology needs to follow suit.

I agree. I can't with two things: Ungrateful and lies. Britney and her team were these.

Christina has almost 8 millions of followers on Instagram while Britney has 40. It's unfair, her target is bigger than Christina and We, like David and Goliath, we did.

I am Christina's fan since 2000 and NEVER saw something like that.. People usually take the side opposite of Christina and yesterday I saw them defending her.. I didn't use bad words of mentioned Britney's mental condition and that's we can break this circle.. and if they continue, what I don't think its possible.. that gonna show more what they are then ours..
Those 40 Millions of followers is a lie. you have 40 millions of followers and where are the likes? the likes on her feed represent like the 1 % of 40 Millions of followers.

Bitch, please.
Circles
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Just realize that the Latin Grammys are Happy AF for all the free publicity Christina Brings

They are SO gonna book her for 2022
Last edited by Circles on Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

I must say I’m living for the comments in this thread. Lol
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Xtinoacer wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:31 am I was/still am angry about the whole situation. But after seeing people’s reaction to this attack against our girl, I feel so much better. Everybody (besides Britney’s fans) is defending Xtina.
I honestly cannot believe because I thought out girl was going to get crucified even-though the evidence is there. I was so used to people attack her because she’s a strong woman and people tend to defend the weak/lost ones. Not this time, our girl didn’t have to act like a victim to get the support she deserves.

Also how classy of her to stay quiet, damn we did good stanning Xtina.
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

#britneyisabully should trend on twitter
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Circles wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:41 am Just realize that the Latin Grammys are Happy AF for all the free publicity Christina Brings

They are SO gonna book her for 2022!
Right, this is the biggest thing to happen to them in their whole history. Blesstina'd for inviting the Queen.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

It’s been so amazing seeing this turn out well for Xtina for once. How damaged are we all since 2010, that we immediately presume X is gonna get dragged for something she didn’t do? We really needed this.

And bloody hell, think how hard the past decade must have been for Xtina, when even we have so much anger and frustration about the whole situation. This poor woman deserves a public reevaluation, and I hope it happens SOON. Not soon-soon, SOON.
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Can we make different memes about this? I’m thinking putting Britney’s Ig response over historical important moments like MLK’s I have a dream speech! Or any of the speeches during the BLM, Stop Asian hate, MeToo rally’s, etc. it would be so funny and make her look even more stupid.
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 5

This ugly ass meth faced cunt must feel so stupid, but that seems to be a constant with her.

Maybe she'll choke on a pretzel like her hero George Dubya.
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

JPI0414 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:51 am Can we make different memes about this? I’m thinking putting Britney’s Ig response over historical important moments like MLK’s I have a dream speech! Or any of the speeches during the BLM, Stop Asian hate, MeToo rally’s, etc. it would be so funny and make her look even more stupid.
Agree! Haha

Or something like:

"It's been 4 months since my last birthday and christina still hasn't congratulated me"

:roll: :roll: :roll:
supersonicrocket
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Ok post the incident… is this something that may derail X’s trajectory with the current era?

Or is it good publicity?
Or wont it have an effect?
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

JACQS wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:58 am
JPI0414 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:51 am Can we make different memes about this? I’m thinking putting Britney’s Ig response over historical important moments like MLK’s I have a dream speech! Or any of the speeches during the BLM, Stop Asian hate, MeToo rally’s, etc. it would be so funny and make her look even more stupid.
Agree! Haha

Or something like:

"It's been 4 months since my last birthday and christina still hasn't congratulated me"

Gurl Christina already did like a 1000 of Happy Birthdays videos

JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Agree! Haha

Or something like:

I made the mlk one I don’t know how to post it on here haha
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

Leon wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:46 am
Circles wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:41 am Just realize that the Latin Grammys are Happy AF for all the free publicity Christina Brings

They are SO gonna book her for 2022!
Right, this is the biggest thing to happen to them in their whole history. Blesstina'd for inviting the Queen.
Latin Grammys and Sony must be well aware of this by now.

Christina is so getting booked for more shows...

And the media is so going to take advantage of this.

I guess that in the end, what Britbot and sh!tga did worked, but not in their favour :P
Last edited by DevotionHURTS on Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

Desnudate wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:09 am
Agree! Haha

Or something like:

But no my name.
:shook:
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

@jay_nasty show me your ass 👅
Jaquis
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

I was really disapppointed that Britney made that post. X always keeps it classy when her name is mentioned even at times when the whole industry and world was laughing at her. She must know this. I think she is just a disgusting and dishonest human being or is off her meds and has loss her grip on reality. I hope X never speaks her name again, she is not deserving of her support.
Its only a matter of time before people realise why she was under a conservatorship to begin with.
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

JACQS wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:13 am
Desnudate wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:09 am

Agree! Haha

Or something like:

But no my name.
:shook:
Ohhh that's so unfurtonate sis, yes you do have the right to made that meme !!!

PS: My name wasn't on that list either!! :(
CA2020
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

JPI0414 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:45 am #britneyisabully should trend on twitter
This! And something about LG like #ladygagaisaleech

People need to make them accountable especially Lady Gaga who always jumps on whoever has a hot topic at the moment!