[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

H2o wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:59 pm Image
Britbot didn’t return her calls so the good sis thought the best thing to do was write a tell all book and go on a promotional campaign? :rip: She is profiting off her sisters mental illness and the timing is disgusting.

Britbot, on the other hand, is showing her true colours. Self-centered, jealous and petty. She seems to care so little about dragging other people’s reputation through the mud, even relishing it.

The tide of public opinion will change if Britney keeps up this mess. It’s ugly to watch.
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

This is all so embarrassing lol trailer trash family indeed.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

George wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:56 pm
H2o wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:59 pm Image
Britbot didn’t return her calls so the good sis thought the best thing to do was write a tell all book and go on a promotional campaign? :rip: She is profiting off her sisters mental illness and the timing is disgusting.

Britbot, on the other hand, is showing her true colours. Self-centered, jealous and petty. She seems to care so little about dragging other people’s reputation through the mud, even relishing it.

The tide of public opinion will change if Britney keeps up this mess. It’s ugly to watch.
True, Britney is VILE.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Erotica wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:16 pm
dinvy wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:07 pm
Erotica wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:51 pm
By the way Jamie mentions Christina in her book.
What does she say, are you trying to get us to buy her book? :rip:
It's a small mention.
Spoiler
The experience of being on the Mickey Mouse Club set with those amazing child performers helped me understand early on that actors, even really famous ones, were just people. We really were like a big family and to this day I think of them fondly. The cast included Christina Aguilera, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling, Keri Russell, and Justin Timberlake, who became my sister’s boyfriend on and off for many years.
Did she really say that? Isn't she 10 years younger than Britney? That would make her around 2 years old when the MMC came out. She wouldn't have any memories of this.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

Poor Flopney her shittyness is being exposed, this is what her and her demented stans deserve after years of trying to drag Christina Aguilera down.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

Anitta wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:15 am

It's a small mention.
Spoiler
The experience of being on the Mickey Mouse Club set with those amazing child performers helped me understand early on that actors, even really famous ones, were just people. We really were like a big family and to this day I think of them fondly. The cast included Christina Aguilera, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling, Keri Russell, and Justin Timberlake, who became my sister’s boyfriend on and off for many years.
Did she really say that? Isn't she 10 years younger than Britney? That would make her around 2 years old when the MMC came out. She wouldn't have any memories of this.
Mess :rip:
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Erotica wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:09 am

It's a small mention.
Spoiler
Mess :rip:
Hahahahah hilarious
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 19

WOW so Britney Spears is just as vile and disgusting as a 30k+ post having Breathe Heavy user? Why am I not surprised.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

George wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:56 pm

Agreed. Broccoley is truly ugly, inside and out.
Leon wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:58 am WOW so Britney Spears is just as vile and disgusting as a 30k+ post having Breathe Heavy user? Why am I not surprised.
:womanshade:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

It's a small mention.
Spoiler
wtf.....
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Xeena wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:23 pm Hope these two psychos work it out
I don't! This is the first real entertainment Britney has served since Umbrellagate.

MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 42

I have to accord with Jamie Lynn on her last story. It's hot helpful or healthy for Britney to tweet and post stories dragging everybody constantly. In a pass of time, in case she continues to do it, it will be turned against her. Not because she's wrong or right.

Reading Jamie Lynn's book and their morther books, all the fans say it's "OMG IT'S ALL ABOUT BRITNEY THEY'RE TRYING TO CATCH MONEY". They're right, but they refuse to read the parts when BOTH of women are talking about Jamie Spears and her abusive behaviour, violent reactions, alcohol problems and the parts where BOTH Britney and JL seems like to grow up with bad parenting. Inside and outside the media. They don't want to see the bigger picture. This family is disfunctional.

She is afraid to do interviews and I think she's afraid to go shopping or at a starbucks, for example. The media that weeks ago were putting Christina as a villain and Britney as a angel already started to put Britney mental conditions in doubt because of her social media thing. If she doesn't get a way to solve thing in a particular way FIRST, and THEN - with A LOT of preparation - do a interview, do y'all know what will happen?
People will start to see her like a celeb who likes to be messy on internet like Azealia Banks (of course, without Az problematics). Then, when she starts to do Red Carpet and interviews, people will start to ask more questions and the "Britney media thing" in 2007 will be back.

Whatever that will ensure views, likes, shares and audience, the media will do. For bad or for good. And people still wants an Oprah interview, but they forget how many of these "post-drama situations interviews" lead to an opposite direction and make people to believe that the artists is lying or they're "guilt" of something or "proves that they're really have a problem or are just trying to do empty answers". Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Lindsay Lohan, Naomi Campbell, Amanda Bynes and even Beyoncé got this kind of reverse effect on some rumors. It won't be good for Britney if she's not prepared.

Now, talking about music: Yes, this kind of buzz helps to sell music... but it's not about that, right? It's not about the fans kikiki "she should do this, she should do that, because doing like what I'm saying, she can get a #1". She could do a personal album about it, with Revenge/Catharsis/Rise, Fall and Re-Up from ashes themed album and it could be a re-up for her. But if people only get into this for make music, and money about the music, she'll never be free of her chains, she just got other motive to be chainned: make money to another people.
Last edited by MarlonBeckham on Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 42

By the way, if shit goes down... I would love to see in the future how the Latin Grammy Red Carpet trap will be treated like "the first rage rampage". Does she deserves it? No. Do I think she knew the whole good stuff Xtina said about her before the event? No, I don't. Do I think another people saw the event like a plataform to start doing things for slamming X and get views for "Britney x Xtina revival"? Y to the E to the damn S. Is it her fault for being surrounded by wrong people in case this happened? No. But yet, she did it against Xtina and then took Gaga to the thing on the good side. She's not a fool. She's always praising Beyonce, Madonna... she knows how to got positive reactions talking about them. Time will be the ultimate truth teller.
Last edited by MarlonBeckham on Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 43

jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 20

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:28 am Image
Exactly what that bare ass tree deserves, tbh.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
StrippedPart3
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

From Jamie Lynn’s new book
Glad the more sane Spears sister has some sense :piano:

Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

StrippedPart3 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:57 pm From Jamie Lynn’s new book
Glad the more sane Spears sister has some sense :piano:

So it is true. :rip:
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 8

Jimmy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:29 pm A blues rock album :rip:

I CANNOT :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

Who are more tacky the KNOWLES or the SPEARS???

#Tackyfamilies
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 20

XtinaDaily wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:28 pm
Jimmy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:29 pm A blues rock album :rip:

I CANNOT :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:
I wonder if it’s one of those blue dress/pink dress things, where they’re just hearing a completely different dog shrill from the rest of us.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 32

dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

@Data :rip:
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

@Data I'm peeing :rip: !!!1
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

dinvy wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:38 pm @Data I'm peeing :rip: !!!1
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

I’m loving how they are all dragging each other at this point. Britney and her family are all trash. Straight out of a Jerry Springer show. This is the reaction Britney wanted and now she’s getting it. Britney still has the mindset of a 20 year old. All that clapping back is funny when you’re younger but when you are 40 still engaging in that mess then you are a problem too.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

NewAgenda wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:27 pm I’m loving how they are all dragging each other at this point. Britney and her family are all trash. Straight out of a Jerry Springer show. This is the reaction Britney wanted and now she’s getting it. Britney still has the mindset of a 20 year old. All that clapping back is funny when you’re younger but when you are 40 still engaging in that mess then you are a problem too.
Her Twitter is literally like if Putrez Hilton asked a nutria to come guest blog.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

BaeTine wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:33 pm
NewAgenda wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:27 pm I’m loving how they are all dragging each other at this point. Britney and her family are all trash. Straight out of a Jerry Springer show. This is the reaction Britney wanted and now she’s getting it. Britney still has the mindset of a 20 year old. All that clapping back is funny when you’re younger but when you are 40 still engaging in that mess then you are a problem too.
Her Twitter is literally like if Putrez Hilton asked a nutria to come guest blog.
I’m laughing at the Britards calling her sister ugly when both Britney and her sister are tore up now. Those girls are unfortunate looking. They were always average looking girls who got the Hollywood glow up like Taylor Swift got.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

JPI0414 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:09 am Image
Did she delete this? I can’t see it on her Instagram.

PLEASE tell me she is not making a comparison with MLK… my god.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

Tommy_Tank wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:23 pm

Pretty sure they were trolling lol
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Tommy_Tank wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:23 pm

:rip: