[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

:rip:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

Knee was like:

And Jamie Lynn was like:

SiXX
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 8

She has a milkshake trauma.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 13

NewAgenda wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:36 pm
MaCK. wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:33 pm That "She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance.." hits a little different now! :ziggy:
Christina really is a good judge of character and sees things the average person wouldn’t pick up on immediately besides Jorge Santos being gay lol. She seemed to know Ricky Martin was gay well before he came out as well.
I really think she knew after while that Jorge was gay.... sis was snapping his neck in the COOB video ffs! I think she just didn't mind dating a bisexual man as she's bisexual herself but Jorge wanted the dick and the dick only honey.....

I also believe queen prefers a man who's more...... soft! Because she's a feminist who likes to call the shots! I remember her saying she hates guys with muscles. Lol
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

dinvy wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:39 pm :rip:
That’s enough internet for me today.

[logs out]
T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 9

Erotica wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:25 pm
BaeTine wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:06 pm Okay, so then which of you girls here is actually Jamie Lynn tho? :eyes:
What's the name of that user with an old rasin looking Knee avatar.
u summoned me, gorg? xxx
SkunKy
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 2

She really needs help I can't at her fans living for these stupid post from her
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Maybe JL did purposely emulate Christina by dyeing her hair a darker color.

That said, I think it's no coincidence that "Britney" mentions Christina whenever Christina has something going on, likely to bury any positive news. The IG story from a while back wasn't Britney. This post seems like it is her but it's weird.
ringthealarm
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

Someone make a post at ONTD with these graphics plz i'm dying

I wish Britney well...
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 30

NewAgenda wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:36 pm
MaCK. wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:33 pm That "She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance.." hits a little different now! :ziggy:
Christina really is a good judge of character and sees things the average person wouldn’t pick up on immediately besides Jorge Santos being gay lol. She seemed to know Ricky Martin was gay well before he came out as well.
i think if Christina knows the person she knows them well, but that doesn't mean she's gonna judge someone based on "what a gay be actin' like" etc. If Jorge told her he was straight, why wouldn't she believe him regardless of his lisp? Queen truly is a judgment-free Queen. :shook:

ajspinelli
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

I’m just making fun of them on breatheheavys latest post. They are as unhinged as their idol!
_DC10_
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 11

Why was Britney seeking emotional support from a child? 10 year Jamie Lynn was more interested in her Barbie dolls than her sister’s boyfriend drama. Like most 10 year olds are.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

BaeTine wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:06 pm Okay, so then which of you girls here is actually Jamie Lynn tho? :eyes:
@Data
:eyes: :eyes:
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

NewAgenda wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:22 pm So is this the real reason Britney hates Christina because her little sister preferred Christina over her since the sister was a little girl.

basically, B has so many traumas - on the one hand i really feel sorry for her being lost and full of traumas (or fucked up) but on the other hand i feel that it's what she deserves for being so mean to Christina. :manshrug:

death @ stupid dark hair ahahhahahahaha bitch is sooo mad and pressed, she really needs professional help.

'dyed your hair like Christina Aguilera' since when black hair is Christina Aguilera? Yes, it was quite a change back in 2003 but the fact that she specifically mentions Christina shows how obsessed she is and she hasn't let go of the past. A lost girl, for sure. She's not mentally stable and obviously she cannot return to the music industry anytime soon. She'd have another mental breakdown.
Last edited by Hocus Pocus on Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

dinvy wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:39 pm Wait. LOL
am gonna join SeetheHeavy just to make this my avatar
:cackle: :cackle:
Last edited by DirrtyHancock on Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

How much y’all wanna bet Britney thinks BLM stands for Britney’s Life Matters?
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

She stays thinking about Christina Aguilera, don’t she?!?
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

Hocus Pocus wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:51 pm
NewAgenda wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:22 pm So is this the real reason Britney hates Christina because her little sister preferred Christina over her since the sister was a little girl.

basically, B has so many traumas - on the one hand i really feel sorry for her being lost and full of traumas (or fucked up) but on the other hand i feel that it's what she deserves for being so mean to Christina. :manshrug:

death @ stupid dark hair ahahhahahahaha bitch is sooo mad and pressed, she really needs professional help.

'dyed your hair like Christina Aguilera' since when black hair is Christina Aguilera? Yes, it was quite a change back in 2003 but the fact that she specifically mentions Christina shows how obsessed she is and she hasn't let go of the past. A lost girl, for sure. She's not mentally stable and obviously she cannot return to the music industry anytime soon. She'd have another mental breakdown.
Dark is the only word Britney knows. She tried to get a read in with Christina and call her “a dark person” and it wasn’t even a good read. That’s like a middle school read.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

The randomness of her to mention Christina is the gag for me lol like does she know that’s why JL dyed her hair? Was 10 year old JL trolling big sis?
Would have been funnier if she tagged Christina lol
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Wait JL wanted to be like Xtina?

Team Jamie Lynn! :fan: :fan:
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

In another universe, a bitchy Xtina would have dragged the SHIT out of Robotney.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

By the way, I highly encourage you NOT to contaminate the Fighters Lounge with news of this gap-toothed hillbilly whenever she tries to vaguely insert herself in Xtina's life while Queen is out there promoting her projects and being fabulous.

Don't feed the trollney!
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

Queen Xtine in 2003
"She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance.”
https://ew.com/article/2003/12/29/britn ... lry-heats/

Queen Xtine in 2022
BionicWooHoo

Read on ATRL that Christina fucked JT when they toured and that’s also why brittleknee is big mad, do we think there is truth in this? I forget the overall consensus
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BionicWooHoo wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:42 pm Read on ATRL that Christina fucked JT when they toured and that’s also why brittleknee is big mad, do we think there is truth in this? I forget the overall consensus
I highly doubt so, Christina was dating Jordan already, here's a pic of them in 2002: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/562738915920354155/

I do think Bronti's paranoid ass probably believes that.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Christina did not fuck JT. Lol she did not want him. Haha
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

BionicWooHoo wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:42 pm Read on ATRL that Christina fucked JT when they toured and that’s also why brittleknee is big mad, do we think there is truth in this? I forget the overall consensus
Doubt it. Honestly think it’s more likely she and Madam fucked back in the day and that’s why their chemistry was so weird
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

BotchedBody1 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:48 pm
Doubt it. Honestly think it’s more likely she and Madam fucked back in the day and that’s why their chemistry was so weird
So you’re insinuating that X cheated?
ringthealarm
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

Anitta wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:44 pm
I highly doubt so, Christina was dating Jordan already, here's a pic of them in 2002: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/562738915920354155/

I do think Bronti's paranoid ass probably believes that.
Justin did an interview not too long after the Justified & Stripped Tour where the interviewer asked him who's better in bed, Britney or Christina, and he said no comment but elaborated a little, hesitantly. I heard it. It's kinda crazy though that he even allowed that conversation but it was a different time. I tried looking for it but it's been wiped.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:59 pm
BotchedBody1 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:48 pm
So you’re insinuating that X cheated?
We don’t know the exact time she and her partners have declared themselves to be “exclusive” so I imagine we have different definitions of cheating.