[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

xtina10 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:43 pm
BaeTine wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:41 pm
xtina10 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:40 pm

Yawn. Don't overthink yourself too hard, bitch! Your brain cells seem to be limited to their final numbers.
x
:shook: Persona is slipping just a bit again, sis.
Who cares bitch! I'm replying to no one of importance N E WAYS!
okurrrrrr!!!
flkdsfjkdslfjdslkfdsf
Getting better at turning doing these tricks all the time! :love:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

xtina10 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:40 pm

Yawn. Don't overthink yourself too hard, bitch! Your brain cells seem to be limited to their final numbers.
x
okurrrrrr!!!
flkdsfjkdslfjdslkfdsf
You do kind of seem schitzo like Methney though so maybe he has a point.
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 13

Franzjoseph wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:47 pm

okurrrrrr!!!
flkdsfjkdslfjdslkfdsf
You do kind of seem schitzo like Methney though so maybe he has a point.
Hmm and I've never spoken to you before but you seem to keep tabs on lil ol moi.
Maybe you're Britney since you have a similar obsession with a #badbitch (aka me) just like Brit has with X.
hmmmmmmm
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 15

https://people.com/music/britney-spears ... -unsealed/
Weingarten asked the judge to file a motion to unseal Britney's health records next month, saying that the "public has the right to know" more context.
It''s about damn time.

How will Methney blame Christina next when she's exposed for being bipolar, schizophrenic and having borderline personality disorder? :cackle:
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

ringthealarm wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:01 pm
Anitta wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:44 pm
BionicWooHoo wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:42 pm Read on ATRL that Christina fucked JT when they toured and that’s also why brittleknee is big mad, do we think there is truth in this? I forget the overall consensus
I highly doubt so, Christina was dating Jordan already, here's a pic of them in 2002: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/562738915920354155/

I do think Bronti's paranoid ass probably believes that.
Justin did an interview not too long after the Justified & Stripped Tour where the interviewer asked him who's better in bed, Britney or Christina, and he said no comment but elaborated a little, hesitantly. I heard it. It's kinda crazy though that he even allowed that conversation but it was a different time. I tried looking for it but it's been wiped.
How did such interview happen without making the headlines at the time? I'm skeptical.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

Her fans are so weird. Now that she's free, theyre acting like she never had mental health issues b4 the cship... like maybe she didnt need the lithium but def needs some electro shock
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

Flame wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:22 pm https://people.com/music/britney-spears ... -unsealed/
Weingarten asked the judge to file a motion to unseal Britney's health records next month, saying that the "public has the right to know" more context.
It''s about damn time.

How will Methney blame Christina next when she's exposed for being bipolar, schizophrenic and having borderline personality disorder? :cackle:
Her grandmother killed herself because was schizophrenic..... add the meth, the coke and the 3 neurons she never used.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Seems like Britney has been even more pressed than P!nk for the last 2 decades :rip:
ringthealarm
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 9

Anitta wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:25 pm
ringthealarm wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:01 pm
Anitta wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:44 pm

I highly doubt so, Christina was dating Jordan already, here's a pic of them in 2002: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/562738915920354155/

I do think Bronti's paranoid ass probably believes that.
Justin did an interview not too long after the Justified & Stripped Tour where the interviewer asked him who's better in bed, Britney or Christina, and he said no comment but elaborated a little, hesitantly. I heard it. It's kinda crazy though that he even allowed that conversation but it was a different time. I tried looking for it but it's been wiped.
How did such interview happen without making the headlines at the time? I'm skeptical.
I'm not sure. But it was posted on oLD and people discussed it. It was gone very fast.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

MaCK. wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:33 pm That "She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance.." hits a little different now! :ziggy:
This. She wasn't being shady. She was actually being very honest about it.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

Flame wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:22 pm https://people.com/music/britney-spears ... -unsealed/
It''s about damn time.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's been formally diagnosed.

Stigmatizing mental disorders is not okay. Humanity needs to be more open about this. The brain gets sick too.

It is nothing to be ashamed about.

I'm just sad of how her own family has taken advantage of that. It is sad.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 30

BionicWooHoo wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:42 pm Read on ATRL that Christina fucked JT when they toured and that’s also why brittleknee is big mad, do we think there is truth in this? I forget the overall consensus
stop.
perpetuating.
fallacies.

Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

Why does Knee have all the smoke only for women? Her mom, sister, Christina, Diane Sawyer etc... Where is this energy for Justin, her father and other men involved?
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

BionicWooHoo

ziggy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:45 am
stop.
perpetuating.
fallacies.

It’s not that deep gurl I’m just asking a question
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

BaeTine wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:48 pm
NewAgenda wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:08 pm
BaeTine wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:00 pm

To be fair, I think even she would acknowledge that she can't read. :rip:
Can she please stop with this she never had a childhood narrative? I see Britards are trying to make her out to be a child star like Michael Jackson who was actually selling out shows by 10 and didn’t have a childhood because his dad was a major stage parent. Her fans and Britney are trying it with this revisionist history. Disney was a premium channel back then so Christina and them did not become child stars back then like when Disney became a channel on regular cable in the 2000’s. Christina, Britney, JT, etc. were on MMC because they wanted to be. Christina would never start saying she never had a childhood now after stating she wanted a music career since a child.
See, this is the fucking key that they are ignoring bc it doesn't fit their narrative.

It's a big difference between Joseph snatching Michael out the bed at 3 am by his hair to go sit on some label boss's lap singing James Brown covers, and Broccoley lining up with 15,000 other children trying to be the next Rudy Huxtable. She and her family were BEGGING for it, and lbr they needed to beg bc she didn't bring much to the table, unlike Christy.

She really better be lucky she got where she did. She was going to have a mental breakdown and live this trashy life either way. She's just fortunate it worked out the way it did so she can enjoy her convalescence in a nice house being fed by a personal chef while someone else tends to her children.
Let ha fans tell you that Britney was the breadwinner since she was a child. She became a star at 17 and probably didn’t see any major money until her sophomore album like most artists. She was basically grown when she became a star. They think she was getting checks from Star Search which was a damn talent show and that the MMC checks were huge. I remember Shelly saying Christina and her couldn’t even afford plane tickets to go home for the holidays with those little MMC checks and it was just 2 of them, so how the hell was Britney supporting a family of 5 with those little checks?
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

BionicWooHoo wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:33 am
stop.
perpetuating.
fallacies.

repeating long-dead gossip is how gossip continues to spread, or are you brand new w/ how Christina's always painted as the villain vs. Britney when it comes to mainstream media? Just stop.

Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

Erotica wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:13 am Why does Knee have all the smoke only for women? Her mom, sister, Christina, Diane Sawyer etc... Where is this energy for Justin, her father and other men involved?
She has internal misogyny, she hates women and always focusses on them while the men get off scott free.
twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

Her fans are truly something else. :womanzombie:

Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

twnsmdrive wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:21 am Her fans are truly something else. :womanzombie:

They are delusional and lack common sense how else could you stan for that talentless redneck.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Weird alliance with Justin? They all met on the same show. Lmao

Christina was NOT consistently bashing her. I also kinda love how her sister is fighting back.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Xeena wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:17 am Weird alliance with Justin? They all met on the same show. Lmao

Christina was NOT consistently bashing her. I also kinda love how her sister is fighting back.

Agreed. Broccoley is delulu so are Britards but what else is new?
 ! Message from: Data
Reminder: be mindful and respectful in the way you bring Christina into the argument. Also, future rants by Looney Spears will be merged to this thread eventually. Let's not litter Fighter's Lounge with them, no matter how crazy she gets.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

twnsmdrive wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:21 am Her fans are truly something else. :womanzombie:

They looove this lie, Christina shaded her in like two interviews, didn't say anything that bad either, but they are acting like Christina talked shit about Knee in every interview.
BionicWooHoo

ziggy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:47 am

stop.
perpetuating.
fallacies.

repeating long-dead gossip is how gossip continues to spread, or are you brand new w/ how Christina's always painted as the villain vs. Britney when it comes to mainstream media? Just stop.

Right bc Aguilera.red is so not niche so therefore we should definitely censor ourselves
Fico
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 12

I can't at the simple thought that her fans are blaming in part to Xtina for what happened to Britney.
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 32

They Sh*tney fans blame Xtina for being in the conservatorship and not helping her when she has her own life. When Xtina was pregnant with Summer they thought it was a slight to Britney because they knew she wanted a girl. So delusional.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

am cackling
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

BionicWooHoo wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:36 am

Right bc Aguilera.red is so not niche so therefore we should definitely censor ourselves
i'm telling you to stop spreading lies about Christina because yes, the shit y'all say DOES travel outside of this forum, but you see that as censorship? Yikes. :ziggy:

BionicWooHoo

ziggy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:27 am
BionicWooHoo wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:36 am

i'm telling you to stop spreading lies about Christina because yes, the shit y'all say DOES travel outside of this forum, but you see that as censorship? Yikes. :ziggy:

I don’t care stay mad over nothing as always
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

was this posted?