[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Areliugaanitsirhc
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 13

Xtina's Fam would never :eyes:

Seriously, the Aguileras/Kearns seem so in control compared to this nut + other celebs. We NEVER hear from Xs fam and much less petty media drama like this. Christina was blessed in more ways than her talent.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 43

Britney is the biggest pop star since MJ

Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:47 am Whether JLS lied about Alexa or not doesn’t change the fact that Britney still thought it was cute to charge at a young girl as a grown woman. Britney does not get to exonerate herself. An adult talks to another adult if there’s a potential issue between children. It is in poor taste as an adult to attack a child no matter what the circumstance is.
Yeah... but that's her nature.
One thing that both Jamie Lynn and Alexa agree on is that Britney spoke to Alexa following a conversation with Jamie Lynn — but their accounts differ hugely. Alexa described the incident as a terrifying moment where Britney was "screaming" and "berating" her, while Jamie Lynn implied that Britney simply did it to defend her after she went to her for "guidance."
https://www.buzzfeed.com/natashajokic1/ ... ars-memoir

I'm tired of the Spears fam, just fuck off all of you. Toddlerney is almost hilarious on IG, the way she drips venom every time she posts. :cackle: :rip:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

JPI0414 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:23 pm If she had time to write this then she definitely has seen Xtina’s messages supporting her
Obviously.

Methney can google just fine. She knows what X said, she's just delusional.
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:09 pm

The mess continues
"Real soul sisters" MA'AM WHAT? LOOOOOL!!
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

! I wish the almighty, Lord would could come down and show this whole world that you’re lying and making money off of me !!!!

FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:26 am Britney is the biggest pop star since MJ

She's the biggest lipsyncer of all time. Nobody can come close, not even JLo. Props to Lipsyncney :lit:
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 20

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:26 am Britney is the biggest pop star since MJ

Seeing how that ended, I guess she still has a bit more left to go….
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

And the biggest hot mess since MJ too.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:47 am Whether JLS lied about Alexa or not doesn’t change the fact that Britney still thought it was cute to charge at a young girl as a grown woman. Britney does not get to exonerate herself. An adult talks to another adult if there’s a potential issue between children. It is in poor taste as an adult to attack a child no matter what the circumstance is.
Well, she has the mind of an adolescent. She’s never really matured into womanhood.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Omg she called them real soul sisters lmao
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:36 pm
Well, she has the mind of an adolescent. She’s never really matured into womanhood.
Very Michael Jackson of her as well!
Solidlink
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 5

The most infamous. She has remained famous for all the wrong reasons.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 50

So she has mentioned xtina #twice. What do you think she would say next?
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:54 am Xtina's Fam would never :eyes:

Seriously, the Aguileras/Kearns seem so in control compared to this nut + other celebs. We NEVER hear from Xs fam and much less petty media drama like this. Christina was blessed in more ways than her talent.
I've often thought this same thing, especially considering how messy her father was during her childhood. It's a wonder none of this kind of trash has ever come out looking for a payoff from her.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:26 am Britney is the biggest pop corpse since MJ

FIFY
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

BaeTine wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:08 am
Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:54 am Xtina's Fam would never :eyes:

I've often thought this same thing, especially considering how messy her father was during her childhood. It's a wonder none of this kind of trash has ever come out looking for a payoff from her.

Didn't her uncle on her father's side come out a few years back in the media trying to shame her into seeing her dying grandparent?
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Striptina wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:01 am

Didn't her uncle on her father's side come out a few years back in the media trying to shame her into seeing her dying grandparent?
Was this during the Locust era? Because I seem to have totally blocked it out of my memory. :rip:

Also, I'm so glad to see you on! How have you been doing, Queen Striptitty? ❤️
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

BaeTine wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:18 am

Was this during the Locust era? Because I seem to have totally blocked it out of my memory. :rip:

Yeah it was in 2012.

I'm in a good and better place mentally than i have ever been! and just got tickets to see Qween in Liverpool!!! :shook:
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Striptina wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:24 am
BaeTine wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:18 am

Yeah it was in 2012.

I'm in a good and better place mentally than i have ever been! and just got tickets to see Qween in Liverpool!!! :shook:
Upgrade your life then, sis! I love it! :shook:
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

Poop Bottoms lost.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

love&music wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:24 pm Poop Bottoms lost.
As opposed to what other kind of bottoms? :eyes:
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 42

She's been dragged by PETA (and A LOT OF PEOPLE) for posting videos of trafficated lions/tigers
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 15

Free the Lions and LOCK Methney back up!
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Flame wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:56 pm Free the Lions and LOCK Methney back up!
She doesn't seem trainable tho. Make a rug out of her weave instead. Or at least a dustrag. :shook:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

MarlonBeckham wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:46 pm

She's been dragged by PETA (and A LOT OF PEOPLE) for posting videos of trafficated lions/tigers
This moron.. :facepalmwoman:
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

I am very glad to see that all the comments criticising her for posting this.
This is indeed animal abuse and should not be promoted as something cool. Then again it is hardly surprising that she is not getting it. After all she danced on stage with a snake.
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 42

MarlonBeckham wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:46 pm
It's not about the fans kikiki "she should do this, she should do that, because doing like what I'm saying, she can get a #1".

...she'll never be free of her chains, she just got other motive to be chainned: make money to another people.
I had to quote myself because her new assistant shut down her personal instagram DMs because Knee fans were too hard and invasive.

They want to choose the place that she should marry at
They want to choose the GENDER of her child

As I said in the post ealier, it's not about FreeKnee, it's about "change who's controlling her".
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

That poor animal 😢
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

MarlonBeckham wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:46 pm

It’s deleted, what did she post?