[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 50

So she makes headlines by her embarassing instagram posts now. Crazy that she became a huge OK magazine kind of thing
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

pato wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:17 pm So she makes headlines by her embarassing instagram posts now. Crazy that she became a huge OK magazine kind of thing
The tabloids are just waiting for the inevitable meltdowns
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 22

She's pregnant?! Wow!

Congratulations to Brit Brit!
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 32

i hope she has a boy since she's always wanted a girl lol
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

poor baby. This will be a horrible mess.
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Someone will die, mark my words
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Hoping pregnancy makes her relax a bit
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Maleficent wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:55 pm Someone will die, mark my words
Someone always dies
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 43

Congratulations! I’m so happy for her! She deserves all the happiness.
MemX
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Poor creature, doesn’t deserve that other creature as a parent.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

If this is really really what she wants and she’s serious about it then I’m happy for her, she’s free to do what she likes now as she should be.

BUT, when there’s a child involved it becomes a different matter. I am in no way hating on Britney here but I feel there’s an elephant in the room. Britney acts extremely different from maybe 2015 onwards. The way she acts now on Instagram is strange, she’s absolutely harmless but she acts and speaks almost child-like. Even in this caption, is she really pregnant? She’s so unclear the way she talks, it’s like a child trying to tell a story, she never used to be like this.

I’ve had a bad taste in my mouth about Sam every since he came along. They’ve been together for 5 years now? She seems infatuated with him and she deserves happiness but he just seems shady AF. Her control freak dad allowed him to be with Britney, despite his crazy need for total control over his daughter. Why would her father allow this? Britney has spoken about the time her dad locked her in that mental facility and seemingly threw away the key, absolutely awful and barbaric. Sam seemingly just sat by for three months and didn’t say a word on socials about this. You’d be tempted to go to Kentwood and break his legs yourself. Imagine how you’d feel if your partner got treated that way? You’d shout it from the rooftops or do anything to try and help them get out. I really really hope I’m wrong, but the last thing a mentally vulnerable person needs is another messy divorce with child support and custody battles. It just seems like she’s rushed into the entire thing and he seemingly has gone along with it. They’re not even married yet and she’s already pregnant? Is she off her medication now then, does that explain the behaviour? I can’t imagine many doctors encouraging somebody who takes strong psychiatric medication and approaching 40 to have a baby. Most women are afraid to even take an Advil during pregnancy.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

A mess
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

Good for her gay boyfriend's bank account.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

She lost all my simpathy since the day she write shits about Xtina. She deserves that gold digger
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Mmm is she even mentally capable of providing care for a new born????
Lana Del Rey
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Jimmy wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:24 pm
Maleficent wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:55 pm Someone will die, mark my words
Someone always dies
it's like CVIP's posts. Something HUGE is coming
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

:rip: I'm generally not really the type to advocate for an abortion, but it does seem like all of this could have been avoided if Lynne had just done the right thing back in 1981.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

For the sake of this child, I hope she doesn't survive the birth, respectfully.

bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 12

really happy for her. i'm choosing to be very optimistic about this and hope everything will go well for her from now on.
hope it's a girl.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

BaeTine wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:22 pm :rip: I'm generally not really the type to advocate for an abortion, but it does seem like all of this could have been avoided if Lynne had just done the right thing back in 1981.
[Choking]
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Tommy_Tank wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:39 pm
BaeTine wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:22 pm :rip: I'm generally not really the type to advocate for an abortion, but it does seem like all of this could have been avoided if Lynne had just done the right thing back in 1981.
[Choking]
That’s another viable and still applicable option
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

So no comeback for a while and maybe even less Insta posts?

Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

wanted wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:27 pm So no comeback for a while and maybe even less Insta posts?

I just hope she gets extra fat, karma for the britards fatshaming Christina daily. :devil:
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 42

xtinafighter48 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:48 pm I’ve had a bad taste in my mouth about Sam every since he came along. They’ve been together for 5 years now? She seems infatuated with him and she deserves happiness but he just seems shady AF. Her control freak dad allowed him to be with Britney, despite his crazy need for total control over his daughter. Why would her father allow this? Britney has spoken about the time her dad locked her in that mental facility and seemingly threw away the key, absolutely awful and barbaric. Sam seemingly just sat by for three months and didn’t say a word on socials about this. You’d be tempted to go to Kentwood and break his legs yourself. Imagine how you’d feel if your partner got treated that way? You’d shout it from the rooftops or do anything to try and help them get out. I really really hope I’m wrong, but the last thing a mentally vulnerable person needs is another messy divorce with child support and custody battles. It just seems like she’s rushed into the entire thing and he seemingly has gone along with it. They’re not even married yet and she’s already pregnant? Is she off her medication now then, does that explain the behaviour? I can’t imagine many doctors encouraging somebody who takes strong psychiatric medication and approaching 40 to have a baby. Most women are afraid to even take an Advil during pregnancy.
omg, I'm gonna pray for her... just wonder if Sam do the same thing that K-Fed did: divorce and ask for total custody of the kids AND child support... just now that the checks for the older boys are about to end... what if people use this new baby as the "token" of a new conservatorship blackmailling her for permission to see her new baby?

god help this woman
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

MarlonBeckham wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:18 pm
xtinafighter48 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:48 pm I’ve had a bad taste in my mouth about Sam every since he came along. They’ve been together for 5 years now? She seems infatuated with him and she deserves happiness but he just seems shady AF. Her control freak dad allowed him to be with Britney, despite his crazy need for total control over his daughter. Why would her father allow this? Britney has spoken about the time her dad locked her in that mental facility and seemingly threw away the key, absolutely awful and barbaric. Sam seemingly just sat by for three months and didn’t say a word on socials about this. You’d be tempted to go to Kentwood and break his legs yourself. Imagine how you’d feel if your partner got treated that way? You’d shout it from the rooftops or do anything to try and help them get out. I really really hope I’m wrong, but the last thing a mentally vulnerable person needs is another messy divorce with child support and custody battles. It just seems like she’s rushed into the entire thing and he seemingly has gone along with it. They’re not even married yet and she’s already pregnant? Is she off her medication now then, does that explain the behaviour? I can’t imagine many doctors encouraging somebody who takes strong psychiatric medication and approaching 40 to have a baby. Most women are afraid to even take an Advil during pregnancy.
omg, I'm gonna pray for her... just wonder if Sam do the same thing that K-Fed did: divorce and ask for total custody of the kids AND child support... just now that the checks for the older boys are about to end... what if people use this new baby as the "token" of a new conservatorship blackmailling her for permission to see her new baby?

god help this woman
What if she should be in a conservatorship because she's mentally unwell but Twitter won't let that happen? :eyes:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

Should a 40 year old Methhead crackwhore really be having a kid? What a fucking disaster.

She deserves to lose custody of this kid too and have to pay child and spousal support to her new baby daddy for the next 20 years. You better work bitch.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

Bloody hell she is still fertile! 😳

I feel sorry for the baby.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

Guess she didn’t learn from carrying K-Fed’s offspring…

Expect a divorce in 2 years. And he’ll be raising that kid with his future boyfriend while collecting those checks.
JnFnRu
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

SanelyInsane wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:22 am Guess she didn’t learn from carrying K-Fed’s offspring…

Expect a divorce in 2 years. And he’ll be raising that kid with his future boyfriend while collecting those checks.
All while still auditioning for "And just like that: The Afterlife".