[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

DevotionHURTS wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:26 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm
DIRRTY wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:19 am Doesn’t she already have two children she doesn’t take care about ?

funny how she does not care about them anymore, hasn't posted anything about them.... imagine if she's expecting a boy again :monkeyspeak:
I think she cares, but probably she's not allowed to see them as much.
Then how come she hasn't posted anything about them? She posts about her life, her boyfriend/fiance, her family etc but no posts about her sons and how she misses them...
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:15 pm Then how come she hasn't posted anything about them? She posts about her life, her boyfriend/fiance, her family etc but no posts about her sons and how she misses them...
True. It is sad.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

At least Christina was smart enough not to have a child with a baguette.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:15 pm

funny how she does not care about them anymore, hasn't posted anything about them.... imagine if she's expecting a boy again :monkeyspeak:
Then how come she hasn't posted anything about them? She posts about her life, her boyfriend/fiance, her family etc but no posts about her sons and how she misses them...

That’s the same question, she’s talking about, check her video i love it
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

AgentX wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:19 pm This is a set up…. She’s not really pregnant.. they are gonna do a whole miscarriage moment to gain even more sympathy and then she will release something soon after to show how strong she is blah blah blah
As far as we know she takes some HEAVY medication for her mental issues. in order to have a normal pregnancy she has to stop with them, we all know what would happen if she stopped taking those meds.
Last edited by Darling Nikki on Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

DIRRTY wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:19 am Doesn’t she already have two children she doesn’t take care about ?
Yeah like every other trailer park trash who drives them stolen shopping carts around the cities with a baby inside it while the other kids are shopliftling or being drug mules
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

FighterOfX wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:19 pm

omgggggggggggggggg :omg: :omg: she is soooo fucking right
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Maybe she is not allowed
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Jimmy wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:01 pm

Maybe she is not allowed
She mentioned that she respects their privacy when they approved one or two photos in the past.

God knows how often she sees them. I wonder if her kids will ever tell their side of the story. Yikes.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:48 pm

omgggggggggggggggg :omg: :omg: she is soooo fucking right

Check her other video about britney attacking Xtina for “stay silent”
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 42

xtinafighter48 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:44 pm Literally, her instagram is her diary

Her mental/logical/time-space perception is clearly disturbed:

- She said something like "who's got a tv show at 12 (or something like this) talking about her sister being priviledged
= She forgot that she herself was on a TV show called MMC when she was younger than her sister

- Sometimes she calls her sister a little girl, but when she wants to drag her, she say things like "we are both women"
= Next time, she talks about herself in 2001-2003 being "just a girl/kid/young girl" when she was clearly 21+ yo
= In this post she called herself a "baby" at her 1st pregnancy... she was 24 yo.

- She said 12 years, 13 years, now in this post... 14 years of conservatorship
= Waiting for the day when she'll say she was in a cons before BOMT came out.
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

"I needeed eyeshadow !!! How did you know?"

Cut to her since the last 15 years looking like a raccoon:

Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 18

I’m just gonna say this, she and her fans deserve the worst in this world 🙂
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

I'm sorry if it's somebody who's here or a fighter... but I really can't... fans all around the world calling X, Gaga, Beyoncé, Mariah, Whitney songs "life savers" cause of messages about self esteem problems, suicidal situations, acceptance messages... and somebody's saying "I love Bney because her songs are the best to workout"

I CAN'T.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

I was watching this on the treadmill and OMG the seagull noises almost made me fall off the machine lol
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

AgentX wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:39 am

I was watching this on the treadmill and OMG the seagull noises almost made me fall off the machine lol
I died too.

Almost tempted to subscribe.
DIRRTY
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 8

Darling Nikki wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:39 pm
Yeah like every other trailer park trash who drives them stolen shopping carts around the cities with a baby inside it while the other kids are shopliftling or being drug mules
To be bragging « hey look at me I am pregnant »

Her toxic boyfriend is here for blood…
JnFnRu
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

BaeTine wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:03 pm
NewAgenda wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:52 pm Why do Britards think everyone should talk about Broccoley delicately but she can talk out the side of her neck about whoever she pleases? I’m glad JT said fuck her.

Lost little girl teas from that poster. Like sis, you really think Broccoley wouldn't call you a racial slur if she was an hour or two late on her meds? Learn to love yourself! :rip:
I still cackle at BRITTLEKNEE
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

MarlonBeckham wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:20 pm

- She said something like "who's got a tv show at 12 (or something like this) talking about her sister being priviledged
= She forgot that she herself was on a TV show called MMC when she was younger than her sister

- Sometimes she calls her sister a little girl, but when she wants to drag her, she say things like "we are both women"
= Next time, she talks about herself in 2001-2003 being "just a girl/kid/young girl" when she was clearly 21+ yo
= In this post she called herself a "baby" at her 1st pregnancy... she was 24 yo.

Yup. Not surprising at all coming from her.

Some people —especially embittered, angry people who blame others— reinvent the past in their minds all the time, to make themselves seem more victim-y, or for some other reason. :womanshrug: Sure, we all do this in one way or another, human memory is not very reliable, but these people spout fallacies in their logic more than they get their logic or facts right.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Data wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:07 am

Some people —especially embittered, angry people who blame others— reinvent the past in their minds all the time, to make themselves seem more victim-y, or for some other reason. :womanshrug: Sure, we all do this in one way or another, human memory is not very reliable, but these people spout fallacies in their logic more than they get their logic or facts right.
The way you remain perched atop Broccoley's jugular in this very rational and logical way just absolutely fucking sends me. :cackle:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

BaeTine wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:39 am
The way you remain perched atop Broccoley's jugular in this very rational and logical way just absolutely fucking sends me. :cackle:
:cackle:

A true INTP! :shook: :o
They may seem enigmatic and reserved initially, but the INTP really wants to know about your unconventional ideas, your plans, and what makes you tick. They enjoy helping people by challenging them to think critically. To the INTP, a well-lived life is one that is spent in the search for truth and meaning. They hate seeing people waste their time on half-truths and unsatisfying societal pressures. They’ll inspire your imagination and your mind in order to help you think for yourself and rid yourself of unreasonable, inaccurate thinking.
I think it's time to revive the personality thread! :fairy:
genie
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

BaeTine wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:29 pm
AgentX wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:19 pm This is a set up…. She’s not really pregnant.. they are gonna do a whole miscarriage moment to gain even more sympathy and then she will release something soon after to show how strong she is blah blah blah
I actually believe this scenario is plausible, but I also believe she might legitimately think she's pregnant. Like we really don't think her homosexual companion might have her convinced you can get pregnant from sharing a hot tub? :rip:
Seriously, that's called hysterical pregnancy or phantom pregnancy and it affects many women (and animals) every year, so I wouldn't be surprised tbh
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

genie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:22 pm
BaeTine wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:29 pm
I actually believe this scenario is plausible, but I also believe she might legitimately think she's pregnant. Like we really don't think her homosexual companion might have her convinced you can get pregnant from sharing a hot tub? :rip:
Seriously, that's called hysterical pregnancy or phantom pregnancy and it affects many women (and animals) every year, so I wouldn't be surprised tbh
@Data, please be sure to incorporate both "hysterical" and "animal" into a future update of this thread's title. :rip:
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

"I'm not sure if she's unwell or just has a 9th grade Louisiana public school education"

- 9th grade is being generous :rip:
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

MarlonBeckham wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:28 pm "I needeed eyeshadow !!! How did you know?"

Cut to her since the last 15 years looking like a raccoon:

SCREAM
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

MarlonBeckham wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:36 pm I'm sorry if it's somebody who's here or a fighter... but I really can't... fans all around the world calling X, Gaga, Beyoncé, Mariah, Whitney songs "life savers" cause of messages about self esteem problems, suicidal situations, acceptance messages... and somebody's saying "I love Bney because her songs are the best to workout"

I CAN'T.
I mean... Would you say a song like this saved you?

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

She clearly has problems. I honestly believe she has more than one disorder that needs treatment. She needed help and proper care, and all she got was a bunch of crazy fans pushing her to dance, and a family hungry for money that wouldn't let her rest.

She's a cautionary tale of what a toxic fandom (pun intended) and a money hungry "family" can do to a young girl.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if mentally she's trapped in a 16 year old girl mind.

XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

The makeup ain’t working though! She just looks like a “junky”!!! :ziggy:
JnFnRu
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:05 am

Well.... Hello there!!!! 👀👀👀
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Heard she'll be starring in the Breaking Bad reboot, bitch doesn't even need characterization