LA Pride | Mya, Paris Hilton, Moulin Rouge cast, Kim Petras, Hulk Strap-on & More!

Moments to remember...
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

LOVE it!! She sounded amazing, looked FANTASTIC, and was really obviously just thrilled to be there.

Mya is looking fantastic, too! The only thing I know about her is from this forum in that apparently she does well in Japan or something. Glad she took a break from Japanese domination and came to LA. Kim, Paris... the dildo :rip:

Amazing!
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 11

Absolutely loved the show. She really knows how to entertain the gays with gaudy costumes and b0ps. Only critique was that it wasn’t longer!

Her stage outfits have been fucking incredible lately. I wonder whether Mel was the stylist since he styled her for LadyLand.

Song selection was fun, although she could have retired “Fighter” this one time. I would have loved to see her perform “Your Body” and there’s plenty of Spanish material that would have appealed to the (likely Latin-dominated) crowd like “Santo” or “Ya Llegué”.

The Mya cameo was so, so sweet. Loved Chrissy’s interaction with Kim Petras too. The dildo reminded me of Dead Petz era Miley and I was loving it! I don’t know what tf Paris was doing, but she’s iconic and brought more star power to the stage, so whatever.
igor
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

This would be the perfect oportunity to do some new latin songs, the gays always know whats going on in pop music, it would be a great audience for that.

Imagina if she opened the show with Ya Llegué?
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

Mama made us proud with this one. I hope those catty gays enjoyed it.
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

Kinn Leo wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:22 am That's not the point. Like why a Britney song? That woman tried to put Xtina in a bad frame with that IG story of hers back in Nov. and surprisingly failed. She doesn't deserve to be played in a Christina concert. Like fuck this mosca muerta.

I get where you are coming from but you have to think about what Queen has told us and showed us about herself throughout her career. She’s always going to take the high road. We don’t always agree with it but that’s her decision to make. I almost doubt she and Paris have even really discussed anything in detail regarding Britney. Britney is the one with the problem and I think Christina is fine with her sorting that out by herself and she continuing to thrive and pay her dust.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 8

I can’t at you guys complaining about Paris playing a Britney song. :rip: like Christina gives a shit or anybody for that matter.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 34

Motomami wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:33 am Absolutely loved the show. She really knows how to entertain the gays with gaudy costumes and b0ps. Only critique was that it wasn’t longer!

Her stage outfits have been fucking incredible lately. I wonder whether Mel was the stylist since he styled her for LadyLand.

Song selection was fun, although she could have retired “Fighter” this one time. I would have loved to see her perform “Your Body” and there’s plenty of Spanish material that would have appealed to the (likely Latin-dominated) crowd like “Santo” or “Ya Llegué”.

The Mya cameo was so, so sweet. Loved Chrissy’s interaction with Kim Petras too. The dildo reminded me of Dead Petz era Miley and I was loving it! I don’t know what tf Paris was doing, but she’s iconic and brought more star power to the stage, so whatever.
Anna Trevelyan was the stylist. Loving her work with X.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 34

I don't think I'll ever get over the She Hulk costume with the strap on glitter dick. Seeing the HQ pictures and just living for it.
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 3

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:05 am I can’t at you guys complaining about Paris playing a Britney song. :rip: like Christina gives a shit or anybody for that matter.
This! I don't think she was bothered at all, I mean, Christina has even mentioned a few times that she wouldn't mind a duet with Britney.
It is also clear, Christina doesn't hold grudges, she's too happy living her own life :musicwoman:
Don't call me angel
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:14 am
Kinn Leo wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:46 am By the way.. Not here for Paris playing Britney. Like no one cares she's friends with her. I bet Britney would NEVER allow/play an Xtina song in one of her concerts. Ugh. If Xtina knew this before hand, gurl you don't have to prove anything to anyone, if that was the case, i mean you are fucking CHRISTINA AGUILERA.
She wouldn't mind, I bet Christina likes it too. Also, she's following B so why would she have a problem with Paris playing Toxic?
Did X once say Toxic was her favourite Swamp Monster song?

Paris probably thought it would be iconic. It’s likely X was aware, or Paris knew she wouldn’t have any bad feelings about it.
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 7

Christina doesn't give a fuck. It's annoying there's even speculation about it.
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 1

Mybrainhurts wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:18 am Y’all are always complaining about the same set list. She finally changes it…. And you find something else to complain about :rip: :rip:

Anyway, she slayed and looked BOMB! Need HQ vids!
There's just a lot of undercover bitter trolls here who are too dumb to understand the real world.
Melissa
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

EPICCCCCC!! So many great looks! She sounds amazzzzzzzzzzing from the clips I have seen! YES QUEEN!
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

George wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:22 am
Kinn Leo wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:46 am By the way.. Not here for Paris playing Britney. Like no one cares she's friends with her. I bet Britney would NEVER allow/play an Xtina song in one of her concerts. Ugh. If Xtina knew this before hand, gurl you don't have to prove anything to anyone, if that was the case, i mean you are fucking CHRISTINA AGUILERA.
She wouldn't mind, I bet Christina likes it too. Also, she's following B so why would she have a problem with Paris playing Toxic?
Did X once say Toxic was her favourite Swamp Monster song?

Paris probably thought it would be iconic. It’s likely X was aware, or Paris knew she wouldn’t have any bad feelings about it.
Breathe On Me
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

BYC wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:19 am
Was there more to Carwash? or did she truly just say she received many requests to do the song and proceeded to adlib her way through it. I am wheezing.
She was having trouble hearing herself
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

BYC wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:56 am
Kinn Leo wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:22 am That's not the point. Like why a Britney song? That woman tried to put Xtina in a bad frame with that IG story of hers back in Nov. and surprisingly failed. She doesn't deserve to be played in a Christina concert. Like fuck this mosca muerta.

I get where you are coming from but you have to think about what Queen has told us and showed us about herself throughout her career. She’s always going to take the high road. We don’t always agree with it but that’s her decision to make. I almost doubt she and Paris have even really discussed anything in detail regarding Britney. Britney is the one with the problem and I think Christina is fine with her sorting that out by herself and she continuing to thrive and pay her dust.
Christina is a happy and successful woman. She does not feel the need to be petty, or to hold grudges. That's about it.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:24 am
If anything, this proves that Christina will always be the more mature of the two. Britney probably wouldn’t allow a Christina song to be played at one of her shows, but that’s because she’s insecure. Christina proves that she’s superior in every way compared to that trailer park girl. Christina probably requested Paris play Toxic to show she is the bigger person.
Definitely. Christina knows who she is. She is grateful for what she has. And last but not least, she is happy, and I mean truly happy.

Why would she even be bothered by something so simple as Paris playing the song of another artist?

LOL. She's not a petty teenager from an American teen show film.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

I am honestly surprised at some of you not knowing the type of woman Christina is.

She's not a petty little girl who holds grudges. She's a woman who lives her life to the fullest, and who is happy and grateful for what she has.

She's said so, proven so, and acted that way for 20+ years.

If anything, she vents out through her art, and then moves on.

pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Christina Aguilera giving us the gays what we want
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 13

BYC wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:56 am

This. And Paris wouldn’t have played a Britney song if there was any question whatsoever that Christina wouldn’t be cool with it
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 38

Some of her dancers were also at the Britneypox wedding.
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

The dildo was a bitch much. As long as kids weren't present, it's all good 👍
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:50 am The dildo was a bitch much. As long as kids weren't present, it's all good 👍
i think the same tbh. I hate the fact that these events need to be so oversexualized.

Otherwise, she looked just fantastic and put on a great show.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 19

MarvelTina
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 19

Maleficent wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:53 am
Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:50 am The dildo was a bitch much. As long as kids weren't present, it's all good 👍
i think the same tbh. I hate the fact that these events need to be so oversexualized.

Otherwise, she looked just fantastic and put on a great show.

Thats rich coming from a cum guzzling prolapsed bottom

It’s a rubber dick y’all …enough with the pearl clutching
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

They SLAYED Lady Marmalade wtfffffffff Loved it imagine a full reunion sometime omg
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

New Fighter mixing yes please!!!
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Did she ever perform Car Wash before??? Love seeing this
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 9

The hulk costume with the dick is iconic! LOVED CarWash and miss it dearly on streaming services! It's truly one of her best songs tbh.
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21

I keep seeing people online complaining about how the green outfit with a strap on was too much. And these claim to be fighters. Like did you just meet Christina yesterday? LoL. Of course she's going to do things to cause ruckus. She's going to do unconventional, tacky, controversial things. Sometimes tasteless. But it's her thing. She likes to have fun. And Jesus fuck, a bedazzled strap on penis to perform a song with another girl saying she wants sex. How is that not fitting for gay Pride??

I just thought it was so ridiculous and fun