[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

AgentX wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:52 pm

That dirty ass carpet lol 🤮
It could be a funeral with the somber clothing and expressions of the guests, and the muted decor and lighting :rip:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

Erotica wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:04 am
Flame wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:42 pm Image

She couldn't brush her hair for once?? :ziggy:

What is that pink thing coming out of her rectum? Is that a lovense vibrator? :barf:

screaming :rip: :cackle:
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

I'm dying at all of the celebs but her sons aren't there lol
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

dinvy wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:33 pm @pato :lmao:
LOL.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

Lotus wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:44 am
LOL.
The “No” :cackle:
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 22

Xeena wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:15 pm I'm dying at all of the celebs but her sons aren't there lol
This summarizes it best. These fake as cunts like Madonna go for PR, but the people that would truly be important dont. Smh.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Madonna is the biggest media whore.....she'll do anything for a headline. Very happy xtina has stayed away mostly after the vmas.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

Xeena wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:39 pm Madonna is the biggest media whore.....she'll do anything for a headline. Very happy xtina has stayed away mostly after the vmas.
half this board wishes queentina to be a media whore tho
:fan: :fan:
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

George wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:22 am
LOL.
Couple that with her saying exactly what Britney got mad over Xtina saying. 😆
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

DirrtyHancock wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:22 pm
Xeena wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:39 pm Madonna is the biggest media whore.....she'll do anything for a headline. Very happy xtina has stayed away mostly after the vmas.
half this board wishes queentina to be a media whore tho
:fan: :fan:
Nobody cares what they think. They can wish it. It’s not going to happen tho. :fan:
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

I made the knee stans mad on Twitter 🙊
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 42

AgentX wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:57 pm I made the knee stans mad on Twitter 🙊
Make 'em madder

MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:46 pm
George wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:22 am

LOL.
Couple that with her saying exactly what Britney got mad over Xtina saying. 😆
Her kids said it, Cher said it. The "happy for her" will be our "I don't know her"
Last edited by MarlonBeckham on Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 22

Eww, someone posted a snippet of what Shar Jackson and her daughter went through on twitter. Britney had no empathy. Maybe Britney is a sociopath?

No offense to Paris and trying to build a bridge for Brit and X, but X does not need that toxic, sick woman in her life.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

:rip:
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

grrfrrtrr wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:25 pm No offense to Paris and trying to build a bridge for Brit and X, but X does not need that toxic, sick woman in her life.
THIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

Exactly. That's what I think, too. This is not about benefiting her career, numbers, sales, blah blah blah, it's quite the opposite: Nostalgic people from the 90's and 2000's want this to happen to cherish their memories, but the DAMAGE that has already been done to Christina's image and career will hardly be repaired by the parties that attacked her, including Knee herself.

At this pointed, I'm baffled by Hilton's DJ setlist... and if it happened under Christina's knowledge and agreement, I will be baffled by her (Christina). It weren't Paris or her fans that for YEARS defended and stood by Christina from the attacks from knee-army. The fact that Paris kept being Christina's friend is NOT what I mean with this. When KGB-Gaga thing happened, knee-army didn't count A SECOND before support and LIFTING UP Gaga for overthrow Christina.

And after last year's Latin Grammy, knee-army and little monsters (the second group, without A SINGLE REASON than putting Gaga on the "good side" and left Christina on the "wrong side") went HARD for X. And again: Who was there? US. FIGHTERS. Day by day we spent time trying to do what Christina taught us: not focus on the negativity and keep going, even in hard times. Christina continues to be attacked and mocked by these people.

Nobody's able to say what Christina have to do, but I'm NOT jumping into this "make amends" thing. Not after all the stanwars.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

MarlonBeckham wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:51 pm
grrfrrtrr wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:25 pm No offense to Paris and trying to build a bridge for Brit and X, but X does not need that toxic, sick woman in her life.
THIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

Exactly. That's what I think, too. This is not about benefiting her career, numbers, sales, blah blah blah, it's quite the opposite: Nostalgic people from the 90's and 2000's want this to happen to cherish their memories, but the DAMAGE that has already been done to Christina's image and career will hardly be repaired by the parties that attacked her, including Knee herself.

At this pointed, I'm baffled by Hilton's DJ setlist... and if it happened under Christina's knowledge and agreement, I will be baffled by her (Christina). It weren't Paris or her fans that for YEARS defended and stood by Christina from the attacks from knee-army. The fact that Paris kept being Christina's friend is NOT what I mean with this. When KGB-Gaga thing happened, knee-army didn't count A SECOND before support and LIFTING UP Gaga for overthrow Christina.

And after last year's Latin Grammy, knee-army and little monsters (the second group, without A SINGLE REASON than putting Gaga on the "good side" and left Christina on the "wrong side") went HARD for X. And again: Who was there? US. FIGHTERS. Day by day we spent time trying to do what Christina taught us: not focus on the negativity and keep going, even in hard times. Christina continues to be attacked and mocked by these people.

Nobody's able to say what Christina have to do, but I'm NOT jumping into this "make amends" thing. Not after all the stanwars.
In the end, what is left of the twirling swamp thing? :drunk:

Her stans can do and say whatever they want, but, they can't change reality.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

George wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:39 pm

I do see britbot going the madge route. Changing her face so much through surgery that she is barely recognizable.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

DevotionHURTS wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:39 am
George wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:39 pm

I do see britbot going the madge route. Changing her face so much through surgery that she is barely recognizable.
But unlike Moldonna, that would actually be an improvement for Chutney. :rip:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

Paris really stands out in that picture oh all those people. She has took care of herself more than the others hahaha. Methney and Madonna and that plastic faced woman definitely looking rough.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Franzjoseph wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:48 pm Paris really stands out in that picture oh all those people. She has took care of herself more than the others hahaha. Methney and Madonna and that plastic faced woman definitely looking rough.
Even Dontella looks better than them these days. Money well spent.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

SPREAD THIS!
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Franzjoseph wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:48 pm Paris really stands out in that picture oh all those people. She has took care of herself more than the others hahaha. Methney and Madonna and that plastic faced woman definitely looking rough.
Couldn't agree more!
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

@T!na Dying to know your thoughts on Broccley finding her happily ever after !
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

Lotus wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:07 pm

SPREAD THIS!
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 50

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

^ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Britney Spears's Instagram account disappears a week after her star-studded wedding
Britney Spears's Instagram account has disappeared.

As of Thursday afternoon, it read, "Sorry, this page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

Yahoo Entertainment has reached out to Spears and to Instagram's parent company, Meta, to find out what prompted the change in status.

Her accounts on other social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook and TikTok, remained online
:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:32 pm ^ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Britney Spears's Instagram account disappears a week after her star-studded wedding

As of Thursday afternoon, it read, "Sorry, this page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

Yahoo Entertainment has reached out to Spears and to Instagram's parent company, Meta, to find out what prompted the change in status.

Her accounts on other social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook and TikTok, remained online
Seems like she toys with the idea of living a private life, but comes crawling back every time to trash her family, peers and fans :rip:
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

George wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:07 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:32 pm ^ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seems like she toys with the idea of living a private life, but comes crawling back every time to trash her family, peers and fans :rip:
Please she comes to give us pussy tuna realness. Pussney is on some other shit, literally, with that dp game of toilet paper stuck up her cornhole and vibrator up her tuna hole.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

pato wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:28 pm
Masc???? Where?