LA Pride | Mya, Paris Hilton, Moulin Rouge cast, Kim Petras, Hulk Strap-on & More!

Moments to remember...
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 33

I want Christina to slap me in the face with her dildo, spit on my face and call me a sissy bitch.

It's what I Deserve.flac

electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 34

BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 13

:rip: !
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 24

Not the Pearl clutching… how are some of you guys fans of Xtina? Like… do you know who she is? :rip: She was a mother when she filmed Not Myself Tonight in bondage gear. She was a mother when she released Accelerate with her syrup being poured on her with nothing but some tape on her nipples. You lot are ridiculous.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 38

Bionica wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:38 pm
Xtinoacer wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:34 pm
Bionica wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:13 pm

People can do whatever they want at indoor/closed events. My issue is when it’s public and paraded around for all to see - children being my concern which is why this topic even started (someone mentioned children seeing inappropriate stuff at street parades etc).
If your complain is about children seeing inappropriate stuff then how is it different from them watching stuff on tv/internet nowadays? It seems like being inappropriate on tv or wherever is ok as long as it follows heterosexual standards.
Xtina is not responsible for peoples’ kids. Parents are the responsible for their kids.
Any comment I’ve made is not in relation to xtina’s performance. On the other point, I don’t see heterosexuals walking through the streets in a hyper sexualised way, or wearing dog costumes on leads as an example (you made the comparison).
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 22

Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

musicfan wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:47 pm I'm not gay so my opinion might not mean anything but I don't get why gay pride have to be always associated with over the top sexual things like this. Christina as always respected that community and don't pander to stereotypes like other artist do. So seeing her do something like this was unnecessarily, she can be over the top expressing herself but this was to much.

Plus she's a mom now, sorry but when you're a mom you got to make better decision.
Oh shut the fuck up. It’s not like she’s parading around her house wearing a strap-on for Summer to see.

This narrative of “anyone who has a child automatically has to act like a prudish nun from the 1800s” is so middle America. Where are you from?
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 14

Bionica wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:04 pm Nothing, if it’s a kink festival. Pride isn’t, unless I didn’t get the memo.
Cruz808 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:07 pm Why can’t gay pride have elements of a kink festival? What should gay pride be in your opinion? Kink is very much a part of gay culture, why do you want to separate it?
I see both of your point of view.

On one hand, LGBTQ+ umbrella contains multitude of sexual- and gender identities. There are lesbian and bisexual women. There are asexuals, for instance, lot of them who just can't see the appeal of sex acts even in private, let alone public, or view it in an academic way or something completely different. There's demisexuals (and I don't mean Themi Lovato :rip: ) who don't even connect sexual act with nudity, some think they are separate things. So is it fair or equal to cater Pride predominantly to people who are into kink, have strong sexual drive and/or are attracted to men?

It's a necessary discussion to have.

However.. I do get the almost anti-establishment, sex act vibe and kink too. Some people are much more sexual. And it has been repressed in the past and still is in many parts of the world.

I don't think there even is only one correct answer to this. Many parents want to show Pride to their children and give them that experience, I think that's great as well and there's room for under-18 events as well.
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 17

Data wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:12 pm
Bionica wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:04 pm Nothing, if it’s a kink festival. Pride isn’t, unless I didn’t get the memo.
Cruz808 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:07 pm Why can’t gay pride have elements of a kink festival? What should gay pride be in your opinion? Kink is very much a part of gay culture, why do you want to separate it?
I see both of your point of view.

On one hand, LGBTQ+ umbrella contains multitude of sexual- and gender identities. There are lesbian and bisexual women. There are asexuals, for instance, lot of them who just can't see the appeal of sex acts even in private, let alone public, or view it in an academic way or something completely different. There's demisexuals (and I don't mean Themi Lovato :rip: ) who don't even connect sexual act with nudity, some think they are separate things. So is it fair or equal to cater Pride predominantly to people who are into kink, have strong sexual drive and/or are attracted to men?

It's a necessary discussion to have.

However.. I do get the almost anti-establishment, sex act vibe and kink too. Some people are much more sexual. And it has been repressed in the past and still is in many parts of the world.

I don't think there even is only one correct answer to this. Many parents want to show Pride to their children and give them that experience, I think that's great as well and there's room for under-18 events as well.
Agree that it’s a multi layered nuanced issue which is why I tried asking questions rather than just giving my point of view. I hope people are willing to listen to each other and remember that at the end of the day, we are all Fighters and because Xtina is such a diverse artist, so is her fan base.
Chintheory
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

Christina has ALWAYS had BDE.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 35

NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Chintheory wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:25 pm Christina has ALWAYS had BDE.
For whatever reason, it seems [Eminem] has such animosity towards me. I don't know why," Aguilera told MTV News. "I don't know what I said to really disturb him, but whatever I said I'd say again."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1424805/nsync- ... nem-track/
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:27 pm
Did she say that she's influenced by X prior to this? I think she did, but I can't find the receipts. :/

Cute homage to DirrtyTine!
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:32 pm
For whatever reason, it seems [Eminem] has such animosity towards me. I don't know why," Aguilera told MTV News. "I don't know what I said to really disturb him, but whatever I said I'd say again."

X gave "fuck M&M!" teas, we stan! :shook:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 23

@Bionica and @musicfan are such party poopers.

Please read the Still Dirrty lyrics.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 6

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:32 pm

And you know this pissed eminem off lol
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 3

So many essays about sexuality on a thread about a concert gig seen by very few people in retrospect lmao

On the subject of Gay Pride being sexualized I agree with the poster. There’s a difference between marching for rights that some still don’t have and having parades filled with floats with Men in leather bondage attire. Some of you have a distinct notion that “being repressed sexually” means that it’s ok to be this way in public, even somewhere like pride. The dildo thing was a stunt and it was funny, I don’t care, but the poster has a point. The very foundation of homosexuality is rocked by the stereotype of us being hypersexualized beings that can’t keep it in our pants, and then we pander to that stereotype in the end anyway. It’s regression in my eyes.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 19

musicfan wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:47 pm I'm not gay so my opinion might not mean anything…
Correct
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 17

AgentX wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:58 pm
musicfan wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:47 pm I'm not gay so my opinion might not mean anything…
Correct
To be fair, just on this particular subject. She should listen more and judge less. Seek to understand rather than judge.
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

love love this version
We need CW in spotify
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 33

Rearrange my guts with your bedazzled appendix, Legend.

I don't want to get topped unless it's with by you.

Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

Cruz2318 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:57 pm So many essays about sexuality on a thread about a concert gig seen by very few people in retrospect lmao

On the subject of Gay Pride being sexualized I agree with the poster. There’s a difference between marching for rights that some still don’t have and having parades filled with floats with Men in leather bondage attire. Some of you have a distinct notion that “being repressed sexually” means that it’s ok to be this way in public, even somewhere like pride. The dildo thing was a stunt and it was funny, I don’t care, but the poster has a point. The very foundation of homosexuality is rocked by the stereotype of us being hypersexualized beings that can’t keep it in our pants, and then we pander to that stereotype in the end anyway. It’s regression in my eyes.
It confuses me because heterosexuals are hypersexualized, your comment should apply to everybody not only gays you know what I mean?
I see girls showing tits for plastic collars, or hypersexualized girls walking down the streets showing their asses. How is that different? Is it because it’s not pleasing to your eyes seeing a gay man wearing very sensual attire?
Look, seeing guys in leather wearing a thong and stuff is not my cup of tea but I also don’t judge them and I don’t see that as a regression.
Just look at social media, Instagram how sexualized humans are. It’s not only gay people.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 22

H2o wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:09 pm

love love this version
We need CW in spotify
what's the tea with the CW rights? Why it's not available on Spotify?
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

Causing such controversy with a costume. Only an Icon can do it.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 19

Bionica wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:00 pm
Cruz808 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:55 pm
musicfan wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:47 pm I'm not gay so my opinion might not mean anything but I don't get why gay pride have to be always associated with over the top sexual things like this. Christina as always respected that community and don't pander to stereotypes like other artist do. So seeing her do something like this was unnecessarily, she can be over the top expressing herself but this was to much.

Plus she's a mom now, sorry but when you're a mom you got to make better decision.

You should’ve stopped at Im not gay.

Your post is so full of judgment. Giving me bachelorette at a gay bar vibe.

If you’re not gay, maybe ask those who are why gay pride is the way it is. Learn about the history of it and how it has evolved.

Also, if you think she’s pandering to her audience, you might not really know Xtina. And what does being a mom have to do with a gay pride performance?! Did it affect the way her children are being raised? Jesus.
I’m gay and some of the stuff that happens at pride events turns me right off. It’s ridiculous in some cases. As I said before they’re being turned into kink festivals amongst other things

How old are you… I’m genuinely curious cause I want to know how your age shapes your opinion
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Stop the drama and enjoy her best show in years!! The setlist!!!!OMG I LOOOVE HER!
Neutral
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

Lol all these dissertations cause of a (crystallized!) dildo at pride… she should wear two at the next concert.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 38