LA Pride | Mya, Paris Hilton, Moulin Rouge cast, Kim Petras, Hulk Strap-on & More!

Moments to remember...
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 11

electronicsupersonic wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:52 pm

They really know her body :lit:
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 12

H2o wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:09 pm

love love this version
We need CW in spotify
I love this, wish she did the head voice part in the end that would slay.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23

lmao hoes mad
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 38

Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

XtinaDaily wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:37 pm

lmao hoes mad
Yes, she is that bitch and they will deal.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 24

XtinaDaily wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:37 pm

lmao hoes mad
Six likes… she fell off.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Why these moralistic gays are complaining about?? Don’t they do orgies and all at the streets? What’s shocking ? I don’t get it.

I can understand the housewives, they contribute to the comments and shows their no sexual active lives with their husbands, while they are F**** around and they are home complaining about everything.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 23

Neutral wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:50 pm Lol all these dissertations cause of a (crystallized!) dildo at pride… she should wear two at the next concert.
There would still be complaints about her, this time about her mocking people with 2 genitals. :rip:
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 3

It’s hilarious how much she STILL gets folk into a tizzy. Lol. After all this time. You’d think they’d be used to it by now. Meanwhile other girlies get praised for a nice lipstick, hair toss, or when they wanna get sympathy points. The bare minimum. The most basic shit. It’s WILD.

I will forever stan this Queen.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

electronicsupersonic wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:05 pm Also. Rob Lewis was not playing with her last night and hasn't been there for a couple of shows. Wonder if he's still her musical director and is just not on stage.

Ricky Paegeot is part of the band now. He is (or was) Madonna's keyboard player and music director for the past 10 plus years.
Rob Lewis is out and we get Bionic (song) performed in full, a Burlesque segment that didn’t feel rushed AND a rare acknowledgment of Carwash! Her best set list in years.

His ass can stay unemployed!
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 19

Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

Well I never thought I'd say that but I'm starting to miss Simona's questionable outfits
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Camtina2 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:20 pm It’s hilarious how much she STILL gets folk into a tizzy. Lol. After all this time. You’d think they’d be used to it by now. Meanwhile other girlies get praised for a nice lipstick, hair toss, or when they wanna get sympathy points. The bare minimum. The most basic shit. It’s WILD.

I will forever stan this Queen.
Anyway sis, the people who complain are on twitter. They do nothing outside that site tbh
Betty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Wow at the judgey comments in an xtina forum of all places. This was a late night performance, I've seen worse televised on prime time. It's not like the target audience for this was 2 pm Nick Jr. I think the costumes were cute and in keeping with the festival! Looks like a ton of fun.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Seeing some nasty comments about Christina’s marvelous green COCK on Twitter and it reminds me how gay men are still MEN and often reinforce misogynistic tropes (e.g. she’s a mom, she’s x years old, etc.). It’s especially funny when a lot of these same gays overshare about their sex lives and talk about dick or ass all day.
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

Honey I will say it again. She and Mya are IT. I am getting my life from them. Mya, while not having a powerful voice, knows her voice well. Her adlibs throughout this entire performance were perfectly placed. Christina also showed just the right amount of restraint to make it perfect. It was magical. I don’t even want anyone else for this now. Fuck a full reunion tbh.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 13

YES!

MYATINA>>>>>>
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 34

iosoke
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

I don't really care about other people think. It was funny. End of the story.
Avilis
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I was at the show and she turned it tf out. She will never please everyone and that’s a reality that we should all know by now. But I will say this…the feeling I had when everyone around me were just praising and just so impressed by her….was so damn amazing. And I was around non Stan’s who were finally getting their life with X. She did what needs to be done. My friends were so impressed and the glow I had on my face just hearing them talk about her and her outstanding performance was everything. I could relive that moment over and over.

I couldn’t have asked for a better display. Aside from the sound but I found out from local residents it’s because of the volume capacity they have for the area.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 18

I hope she's fisting someone with Thanos like gauntlet in rainbow color on the stage of Brighton Pride
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina

Darling Nikki wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:59 pm Well I never thought I'd say that but I'm starting to miss Simona's questionable outfits
do you miss the leggings era already?
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

Loved her set and she looks gorgeous.
BUT that strap-on is a big no. Yes X can pull off the "zero fucks given" #badbitch attitude but she is above that.
#JustSaying #MMMHMMMMM
N-E-Ways glad she's getting universal praise for dis.
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 19

Ok this is the "after party" she was mentioning! 💀 I prefer In-N-Out over Mels tho lol

Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina

Erotica wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:41 am
FIGHTERS: YAASSS THERE'S A CREW FILMING LEFT AND RIGHT FOR DOCUMENTARY
REALITY: IT'S PARIS'S CREW
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

xtina10 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:17 am Loved her set and she looks gorgeous.
BUT that strap-on is a big no. Yes X can pull off the "zero fucks given" #badbitch attitude but she is above that.
#JustSaying #MMMHMMMMM
N-E-Ways glad she's getting universal praise for dis.
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is MOI offended?? Is MOI not feeling like the bad bitch MOI claims to be today? Did MOI wake up with a stick up MOI’s ass?
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

janvinron wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:13 pm
Neutral wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:50 pm Lol all these dissertations cause of a (crystallized!) dildo at pride… she should wear two at the next concert.
There would still be complaints about her, this time about her mocking people with 2 genitals. :rip:
Exactly. People were dissing her because she became "boring" and "predictable" and when she's giving us controversies and brings back the old naughty Xtina, they're mad over a fcking dildo. At a Pride show 🤦 It's like she can never win. But the show indeed WAS a huge win for her and for true fighters 👑
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

The dildo is the most iconic thing she has done in years in terms of controversy. She really exposed people’s sexism and ageism!
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills