LA Pride | Mya, Paris Hilton, Moulin Rouge cast, Kim Petras, Hulk Strap-on & More!

Moments to remember...
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

Britney prob just asking paris to get the hulk strap on bc sam wanted to take it
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

Camtina2 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:49 pm According to Paris' IG stories, she FaceTime'd Britney just as she was about to go out and perform Christina's show. THOUGHTS?
None. Don’t make it a thing. Don’t give Bronti attention. This is about Xtina!
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 35

dinvy wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:57 pm Britney prob just asking paris to get the hulk strap on bc sam wanted to take it
Bet she was watching it streamed live since she keeps tabs on Queen Christina real-time.
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 14

Camtina2 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:49 pm According to Paris' IG stories, she FaceTime'd Britney just as she was about to go out and perform Christina's show. THOUGHTS?
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

Stans go the fuck IN
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 3

I just think it's funny. She talks all this shit but it's proven time and time again that she lowkey keeps tabs on X. I know X doesn't give AF either way but from an X stan perspective, it tells me everything I need to know about this broad. Among other things.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 11

忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

XtinaDaily wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:13 pm
Is this on Twitter?
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 11

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:16 pm
Is this on Twitter?
full:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 0566166000
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23

I reported a bunch of the Insta posts about grooming and hell and whatever. It definitely seems like a concerted attack from right-wingers and some spam bots.

I don't think it'll amount to much, but these people are legitimately insane and we have to be careful.
IAMHAM
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 6

jayson_btcb wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:35 pm :ziggy:
IAMHAM wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:30 pm I see some housewives complaning because the concert was promoted as an all ages concert and kids could be there, it was a "family friendly" event lmao... what adult with a brain and common sense take their kids to a gay pride concert almost at midnight? Not the appropiate time or the place to take their kids even is promoted as an all ages event
Are those complaining housewives even at the event? Did they see the concert? Probably not. They just dont have much to do.
It is very conservative people that for some reason think christina LA gay pride concert was kid/family friendly, an "all ages event", these people are crazy. This concert was never advertised as a kid friendly event, I mean a show for kids at midnight? One of them called me a fool for defending christina but I don't care.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Last edited by NewAgenda on Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 18

XtinaDaily wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:27 pm
XtinaDaily wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:06 am HQ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
did the photographers on shutterstock get the 15-minute rule of photo taking? because all I can see is all red photos, we need another bunch of photos of her in yellow, green, orange, blue, and rainbow
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

XtinaDaily wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:17 pm
NewAgenda wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:16 pm
Is this on Twitter?
full:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 0566166000
Found it!

xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

Anitta wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:44 am
xtina10 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:17 am Loved her set and she looks gorgeous.
BUT that strap-on is a big no. Yes X can pull off the "zero fucks given" #badbitch attitude but she is above that.
#JustSaying #MMMHMMMMM
N-E-Ways glad she's getting universal praise for dis.
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is MOI offended?? Is MOI not feeling like the bad bitch MOI claims to be today? Did MOI wake up with a stick up MOI’s ass?
YOU're such a STUPID BITCH for coming for MOI like that!
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BITCH!?
PUT YO LOCATION ON HOE! IMMA TEACH U HOW PUT RESPECT ON XTINA10'S USERNAME!
IF YOU IS SO INSULTED BY MOI #BADBITCH COMMENT, GO SUCK XTINA'S DILDO.
IT'S PROBABLY IN SOMEWHERE IN THE GARBAGE WHERE YOU BELONG TOO HOE.
I SAID WHAT I SAID.
MHMMMMMMMM
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

electronicsupersonic wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:32 pm Don't share, link, reply to crazy right wing nuts tweets about X. They are using her name to get attention for their stupidity and crazy platforms, and by giving them clicks you amplify the reach of the tweets.
Yeah, very much this. :up: 99% of these tweets are from MAGA bots and conservative nutsos feigning outrage & fake concern. Pay them losers no mind.

(If you fr wanna go in on somebody, go in instead on this loser suffering with selective memory and flat-out lying on Christina's name.)

NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

twnsmdrive wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:41 am
electronicsupersonic wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:32 pm Don't share, link, reply to crazy right wing nuts tweets about X. They are using her name to get attention for their stupidity and crazy platforms, and by giving them clicks you amplify the reach of the tweets.
Yeah, very much this. :up: 99% of these tweets are from MAGA bots and conservative nutsos feigning outrage & fake concern. Pay them losers no mind.

(If you fr wanna go in on somebody, go in instead on this loser suffering with selective memory and flat-out lying on Christina's name.)

I already tweeted her stories recognizing her as an ally.
Tellusora
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 10

IAMHAM wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:31 pm
IAMHAM wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:30 pm I see some housewives complaning because the concert was promoted as an all ages concert and kids could be there, it was a "family friendly" event lmao... what adult with a brain and common sense take their kids to a gay pride concert almost at midnight? Not the appropiate time or the place to take their kids even is promoted as an all ages event
Are those complaining housewives even at the event? Did they see the concert? Probably not. They just dont have much to do.
It is very conservative people that for some reason think christina LA gay pride concert was kid/family friendly, an "all ages event", these people are crazy. This concert was never advertised as a kid friendly event, I mean a show for kids at midnight? One of them called me a fool for defending christina but I don't care.
If in 2022 anyone expects a Christina Aguilera concert to be kid-friendly, they've been under a rock since 'Dirrty' came out. Dirrty is one of her biggest hits and she sings it at EVERY show. Somehow it's fine to be jamming to her song literally about sex, but once the green gag dildo comes out it's "what about the children". :eyeroll:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 38

NewAgenda wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:08 am

Ate his ass up. :monkeyspeak:

Someone tweet these freaks "Let's burn all of our Christina Aguilera merchandise and if you don't have any, go buy her disgusting god-hating albums so we can burn them together. " :eyes:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 38

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:17 pm
dinvy wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:57 pm Britney prob just asking paris to get the hulk strap on bc sam wanted to take it
Bet she was watching it streamed live since she keeps tabs on Queen Christina real-time.
I just know Knee was fuming over the canceled stream on TikTok. :shook:
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 19

IAMHAM wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:31 pm

I been dragging those troglodytes left right and center
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

wanted wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:19 pm I reported a bunch of the Insta posts about grooming and hell and whatever. It definitely seems like a concerted attack from right-wingers and some spam bots.

I don't think it'll amount to much, but these people are legitimately insane and we have to be careful.
This is what you all should do. These are right-wing nuts, report them.

DO NOT share/repost/reply their delusions anywhere.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 19

Erotica wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:56 pm

Some of y'all are serving this.

Lmao, we love a controversy! Get the headlines, Queen!

I looked at this woman’s tweets and she is utterly batshit crazy
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Felt like 2000s all over again. She made me proud. :rainbowflag: :rainbowflag: :rainbowflag:
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

The fact that she's getting these random messages from Christians and weird people who very likely did not go to the show at all and are just complaining for the sake of it kinda reminds me of 2002 :cackle: Dirrtytina is truly back.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

saintX_stripped wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:48 am Felt like 2000s all over again. She made me proud. :rainbowflag: :rainbowflag: :rainbowflag:
Looool exactly what I think!!
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Kinn Leo wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:59 pm :mad:
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:06 pm They are now attacking the Instagram post. 💀
I am so very impressed by this. I mean i've read comments like: "pedophile", "sick lady", "disgusting" etc etc even bible versicles saying she'll burn in hell. And most comments come from women.

Like for real? This goes to show how most women are such hypocrites
. Talking about female empowerment and they're the first the put themselves down.

This was a GAY PRIDE concert at 10 pm. All heterosexual people needs to understand that their kids are THEIR responsability and no one elses.

Xtina rocked the shit out of that concert and i hope she continues to be that bitch. Either way she always gets the hate, let them hate while she's killing it :crown:

! Message from: Data
Misogyny is a bannable offense on this forum.
Some of you are very quick to blame womanhood whenever you get the chance. Women are half of the population. You will not paint all or most of us with the same brush with these reactionary, anti-feminist, right-wing delulus. These are conservative Karens, "pick me" girls with internalized misogyny and tradwives, they are a whole another segment.