LA Pride | Mya, Paris Hilton, Moulin Rouge cast, Kim Petras, Hulk Strap-on & More!

Moments to remember...
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 14

Data wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:37 am
Kinn Leo wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:59 pm :mad:
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:06 pm They are now attacking the Instagram post. 💀
I am so very impressed by this. I mean i've read comments like: "pedophile", "sick lady", "disgusting" etc etc even bible versicles saying she'll burn in hell. And most comments come from women.

Like for real? This goes to show how most women are such hypocrites
. Talking about female empowerment and they're the first the put themselves down.

This was a GAY PRIDE concert at 10 pm. All heterosexual people needs to understand that their kids are THEIR responsability and no one elses.

Xtina rocked the shit out of that concert and i hope she continues to be that bitch. Either way she always gets the hate, let them hate while she's killing it :crown:

Some of you are very quick to blame womanhood whenever you get the chance. Women are half of the population. You will not paint all or most of us with the same brush with these reactionary, anti-feminist, right-wing delulus. These are conservative Karens, "pick me" girls with internalized misogyny and tradwives, they are a whole another segment.
Girl chill a lot. I've been surrounded by women my WHOLE life and i love them. And the truth is that to every rule there's an exception, i'm not saying every woman is the same. I said MOST of them and i stand my point from my personal experience and from most people i know who share the same view, women are the ones who pit against each other with no help at all. Most are catty and judgmental towards other women. And that aint misogyny, it is the truth and it aint my problem if you get offended. I was adressing the fact that most of the hate comments come from women and that's the way it is.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 22

so many spam bots under her IG XXX post - just like they did with Kathy Griffin in the past and anyone against Trump and guns. IG obviously does not do anything to stop bots.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Kinn Leo wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:01 am
Girl chill a lot. I've been surrounded by women my WHOLE life and i love them. And the truth is that to every rule there's an exception, i'm not saying every woman is the same. I said MOST of them and i stand my point from my personal experience and from most people i know who share the same view, women are the ones who pit against each other with no help at all.
The contradiction. :rip:
Most are catty and judgmental towards other women. And that aint misogyny, it is the truth and it aint my problem if you get offended. I was adressing the fact that most of the hate comments come from women and that's the way it is.

Correlation /= causation.

You're spouting fallacies left and right. You can't even verify that those comments come from actual people instead of bots. :rip: :womanzombie:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:36 pm
Queen of gay history :shook:

There was an exhibition of Tom of Finland’s work at the House of Illustration in London in 2020 reflecting on his impact on gay culture
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Data wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:40 am
Kinn Leo wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:01 am
Girl chill a lot. I've been surrounded by women my WHOLE life and i love them. And the truth is that to every rule there's an exception, i'm not saying every woman is the same. I said MOST of them and i stand my point from my personal experience and from most people i know who share the same view, women are the ones who pit against each other with no help at all.
The contradiction. :rip:
Most are catty and judgmental towards other women. And that aint misogyny, it is the truth and it aint my problem if you get offended. I was adressing the fact that most of the hate comments come from women and that's the way it is.

Correlation /= causation.

You're spouting fallacies left and right. You can't even verify that those comments come from actual people instead of bots. :rip: :womanzombie:
LOL bye ;)
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

2002tina is back and this time the Daily Fail is stanning! How times have changed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -Park.html

Only 1 comment on the entire article. And it's hating but whatever
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Feels like Dirrtytina came back with all these hate articles and spotlight she's getting.
Last edited by Yummy on Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

These people going crazy about this aren't even casual fans so who cares? And I'm loving all these controversy tbh haha. This is the Xtina I love.
Unapologetic and unafraid to take risks.
That's my girl! 🥰
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:36 pm
I love this!
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Hocus Pocus wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:31 am so many spam bots under her IG XXX post - just like they did with Kathy Griffin in the past and anyone against Trump and guns. IG obviously does not do anything to stop bots.
It's actually really disturbing. On her IG comments just today I've seen her called multiple times a pe*do, a child ab*ser, Queen of Pe*dos, demon, ungodly etc

One comment said "no wonder she puts an X for the first part of her name [Christ]"

It's sad. These comments aren't just bots they are also genuine people replying to and harassing her fans. Christina is such a loving spiritual soul who does so much to help children. I'm sure that kind of abuse amd those disgusting accusations/ terms being thrown at her must be heartbreaking and I hope her team are protecting her from it.

Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23

Brighton pride posting about Xtina's show! They are obviously wanting her to be extra here too.

Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 38

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:13 am Brighton pride posting about Xtina's show! They are obviously wanting her to be extra here too.

I hope she does something iconic again. Who do we think she'll have as guests? Adele and Christina doing a "sword fight "with their strap-ons, please! :permaban:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:13 am Brighton pride posting about Xtina's show! They are obviously wanting her to be extra here too.

YAS! This is huge for them because Xtina's LA Pride performance got a lot of buzz so expectations are high for Brighton pride!
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Yummy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:57 am Feels like Dirrtytina came back with all these hate articles and spotlight she's getting.
There are not hate articles from mainstream media as far as I am aware of.... so nothing compared to the hate she received in 20 years ago for Dirrty.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Striptina wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:07 am
Hocus Pocus wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:31 am so many spam bots under her IG XXX post - just like they did with Kathy Griffin in the past and anyone against Trump and guns. IG obviously does not do anything to stop bots.
It's actually really disturbing. On her IG comments just today I've seen her called multiple times a pe*do, a child ab*ser, Queen of Pe*dos, demon, ungodly etc

One comment said "no wonder she puts an X for the first part of her name [Christ]"

It's sad. These comments aren't just bots they are also genuine people replying to and harassing her fans. Christina is such a loving spiritual soul who does so much to help children. I'm sure that kind of abuse amd those disgusting accusations/ terms being thrown at her must be heartbreaking and I hope her team are protecting her from it.

The vast majority is spam bots/fake accounts. All of them are private, with cheesy descriptions (to pretend they are real), big number of followers (some of them do not even have many posts), fake photos (stolen photos), it's the same situation on twitter and FB. They did the same shit to Kathy Griffin.

It's been exposed that there are many companies in third-world countries creating these accounts and hired by specific companies/individuals to spread propaganda and hate. An example is Brexit and anything with right-wing propaganda.

It's a shame that IG won't do anything, i'm trying to report them but obvs nothing will change.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23

Hocus Pocus wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:36 am

YAS! This is huge for them because Xtina's LA Pride performance got a lot of buzz so expectations are high for Brighton pride!
Exactly! The buzz is a big advertisement for Brighton pride. Besides, a strap on wouldn't shock the UK public.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Lol. so fun to read tweets .It seems like X got MAGA community so mad wearing a bigger dick than their 🔫.
#Make America Gag Again
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Hocus Pocus wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:41 am
Striptina wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:07 am

The vast majority is spam bots/fake accounts. All of them are private, with cheesy descriptions (to pretend they are real), big number of followers (some of them do not even have many posts), fake photos (stolen photos), it's the same situation on twitter and FB. They did the same shit to Kathy Griffin.

It's been exposed that there are many companies in third-world countries creating these accounts and hired by specific companies/individuals to spread propaganda and hate. An example is Brexit and anything with right-wing propaganda.

It's a shame that IG won't do anything, i'm trying to report them but obvs nothing will change.
Ahh I see. I thought they were real deranged people out on mass!

MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 9

For me Christina has gotten very vanilla and safe over the years so for that reason alone I appreciate the dildo costume. I thought it was hilarious! Whenever she goes against the grain is when she really shines brightest! It was an odd choice and maybe it was even a bad choice, but it was bold and unapologetic. That's part of what defines Christina Aguilera!
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Not surprised Shitney stans are using this to hate her.

Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 38

Yummy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:20 am Not surprised Shitney stans are using this to hate her.

Is anyone surprised Knee fans are siding with MAGAts? Their fave is a republican.
SkunKy
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 1

White America are so goddamn prudish its just a strapon they act like she litteraly fucked the Kim girl on stage with it
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Wow, Amerikkka really gets more offended by a dildo displayed for 2 minutes at a Pride concert than 10 latin kids being killed in Texas, so fucking pathetic.

I wasn’t around for Stripped, but I am glad she still got it in her to make those backwards, bible-belters, gun-loving fucks SEETHEEEEE!!!
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 7

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:44 am Wow, Amerikkka really gets more offended by a dildo displayed for 2 minutes at a Pride concert than 10 latin kids being killed in Texas, so fucking pathetic.

I wasn’t around for Stripped, but I am glad she still got it in her to make those backwards, bible-belters, gun-loving fucks SEETHEEEEE!!!
Wait, Jimmy, Mija, you weren’t a Stripped stan?!

I feel like you’ve been on the forums as long as I have 👵🏼
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Tommy_Tank wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:49 am
Jimmy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:44 am Wow, Amerikkka really gets more offended by a dildo displayed for 2 minutes at a Pride concert than 10 latin kids being killed in Texas, so fucking pathetic.

Wait, Jimmy, Mija, you weren’t a Stripped stan?!

I feel like you’ve been on the forums as long as I have 👵🏼
Lol, no. I was a late bloomer fighter.

But been around since 2005
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 15

Yummy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:20 am Not surprised Shitney stans are using this to hate her.

But how does your little sister know what a dildo is? Things that make you say hmmmm….

Again, no mention of Kim Petras singing about fucking for 3 minutes! Selective outrage.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

LOL are ppl still chocked by a Dildo? Damn… Queen should preach More SeX and less Fight!
Fico
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

People complained about her outfits on The Noise…so, no surprises in here. I love the fact that Xtina couldn’t care less. She’s not a pleaser and she’ll do whatever she wants. 😍
IAMHAM
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 6

Britney fans got some nerve when their fave post naked pictures in her living room all the time.
webigail
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Damn, people who wear their sex shame/negativity like a badge of honor really are the worst of the worst!