LA Pride | Mya, Paris Hilton, Moulin Rouge cast, Kim Petras, Hulk Strap-on & More!

Moments to remember...
_DC10_
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 1

Aww so pleased to hear Christina still has some 5 year old fans who came out to see her. Reminds me of the Lotus era.
Mybrainhurts
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 7

Ddddd the way she has Middle America in a choke-hold over this…. reminds me of The Voice days :cackle: :rip:
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 13

MaCK. wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:13 am For me Christina has gotten very vanilla and safe over the years so for that reason alone I appreciate the dildo costume. I thought it was hilarious! Whenever she goes against the grain is when she really shines brightest! It was an odd choice and maybe it was even a bad choice, but it was bold and unapologetic. That's part of what defines Christina Aguilera!
This- I didn’t think it was particularly necessary but I also wasn’t offended or making a fuss over it. It’s part of who/what she is. We don’t have to love all of it and we also don’t need to bitch every time we don’t agree with her choices- they are hers to make.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

Fuck the children- it was like 10 pm- anyone under the age of like 17 should have been at home. I’m sure the kids saw much worse than that given the way some of the crowd was dressed !
Xxxpose
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

I mean us people are really affraid of a dildo?
Dont they have bigger issues overthere?
Mybrainhurts
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 7

Xtina turned the comments off on that insta post
ringthealarm
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 4

Wow Christina paying homage to Tom of Finland. I love it.
Tellusora
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 10

Xxxpose wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:59 pm I mean us people are really affraid of a dildo?
Americans are more afraid of dildos than guns.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Christina music was boycotted in order to play industry plants with sexual messages like Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Miley and Ariana Grande, the queens of kids, Billie sings about buring your friend and parents say nothing, but a 41 yo woman in LA PRIDE BRINGS A DILDO and they bark.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 34

Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 14

Tellusora wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:23 pm
Xxxpose wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:59 pm I mean us people are really affraid of a dildo?
Americans are more afraid of dildos than guns.
Word.

And can we talk about the cowardice & regression of a "dick" STILL being censored?

AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 19

Go like my tweet(s) sisterens

It really does feel like Dirrty dayz lol …I’m hyped …she gave such a fire show and the faux outrage is so fucking telling … they need to find things so minute to complain about and to distract themselves from learning that they were fucking conned by a fat goon
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

uncensored for your pleasure @Data ! @musicfan !
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

dinvy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:58 pm uncensored for your pleasure @Data ! @musicfan !
YAS, am gonna save this! :permaban:
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 3

The people hating on Xtina right now are either very conservative christians/religious hypocrits or nasty haters (britney/Mariah stans).

To validate their hate they are just straight up lying. It's not worthy of fighting back. Do NOT feed them!

Because at this point, this particular case, I feel it's out of our hands. So the way to go, in my opinion, is to ignore, point out the good and keep going.

This -hopefully- will be gone and forgotten soon.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 19

Xben wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:10 pm The people hating on Xtina right now are either very conservative christians/religious hypocrits or nasty haters (britney/Mariah stans).

To validate their hate they are just straight up lying. It's not worthy of fighting back. Do NOT feed them!

Because at this point, this particular case, I feel it's out of our hands. So the way to go, in my opinion, is to ignore, point out the good and keep going.

This -hopefully- will be gone and forgotten soon.
I respect your point of view and that may work for you or your chosen path but I think opposition also works because I’ve seen what ignoring or sweeping things under the rug creates.

Racist homophobic white people take silence as confirmation that their point of view is “saying what everyone is thinking” and I am the type to remind them that it’s not.

Also, yes this is an attack on Xina but it’s more so for them to attack my community
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

Striptina wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:48 am 2002tina is back and this time the Daily Fail is stanning! How times have changed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -Park.html

Only 1 comment on the entire article. And it's hating but whatever
they gave Paris Sheraton a shout out but paid Mya absolute dust?
the nerve
:ziggy: :ziggy:
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
musicfan
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 6

Is there a block button here?

I gave my opinion about the costume and move on, it's bullying at this point, being so upset by someone having different views than you, basically doing the same thing the Christians group have been doing to christina the past few days.

By the way I notice how most of you guys are only calling out women, the worst comments I seen are from men. But a lot of gay men like to blame women for straight men behavior
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 11

Surprised so many of you are taking offense at her being dragged by conservatives. Don’t waste your time trying to rationalize with irrational people. Many of the people bashing her for wearing a strap will simultaneously worship guns. Their priorities are fucked.

Also, I’d rather she generate press for making bold, performative art instead of a messy personal life (i.e. Knee).
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 22

Mybrainhurts wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:00 pm Xtina turned the comments off on that insta post
good decision! no need to have hateful comments from spam bots.

I urge everyone to like positive comments and spread love. :-)
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

@AgentX he said "bullying" :rip:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 11

musicfan wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:48 pm Is there a block button here?

I gave my opinion about the costume and move on, it's bullying at this point, being so upset by someone having different views than you, basically doing the same thing the Christians group have been doing to christina the past few days.

By the way I notice how most of you guys are only calling out women, the worst comments I seen are from men. But a lot of gay men like to blame women for straight men behavior
Who has quoted you or tagged you in anything today?
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 22

the spams bots were sent to comment under the Beautiful post:

I hope she turns off the comments so that the far right-wing weirdos behind those spam bots stay mad fuming in their basement
musicfan
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 6

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:26 pm

@dinvy keeps tagging my name after I ask him not too
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

@jorge.! @QueenRazziberry! @Walkaway7 ! I found frankie
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

DirrtyHancock wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:36 pm
Striptina wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:48 am 2002tina is back and this time the Daily Fail is stanning! How times have changed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -Park.html

Only 1 comment on the entire article. And it's hating but whatever
they gave Paris Sheraton a shout out but paid Mya absolute dust?
the nerve
:ziggy: :ziggy:
Don’t nobody care about MIA
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

musicfan wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:46 pm
Jimmy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:26 pm

@dinvy keeps tagging my name after I ask him not too
Aww pobrecita
kylie jenner
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

Christina got so soft the last years....really soft with her looks and videos..that some people forgot how controversial she used to be
she went from 0 to 100 with the la pride show...and am here for it, this is just gonna make her everyone remind who she reeally is. iconic
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Queen appears in this video with Paris at 3:10. <3<3<3<3
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Neutral
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

Oh, it’s still making people mad. Good. 💚