25th June 2022 | Christina is a headliner for Mallorca Live Festival, Spain

Moments to remember...
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 24

JENESAISPOP Review (Main Music Portal in Spain)
https://jenesaispop.com/2022/06/26/4365 ... -desunido/

Their points are very similar to what it's been commented on this forum, they basically say:

PROS
- The show was good fun
- Her vocals in song like Beautiful were great
- She sang the HITS

CONS
- The show felt disjointed and chaotic with no narrative or theme
- Too many dance interludes for no reason (she didn't change outfits)
- Songs chopped and shortened
MartiiX
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 3

Plain Loser wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:50 am
106th wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:29 pm
iosoke wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:48 pm 10 years ago she would sing the entire song, during the x tour she started to sing half of the song and now 1/3. What's happening to her? Is her stamina gone? Is she tired of singing ?
This is the truth and you guys can hate me as much as you want. 🤙
Well I was at both Hollywood Bowl shows which were just a year ago and she was SINGING DOWN the ENTIRE show -- and lots of big, intricate, fun vocals.

BUT, she also didn't have to move/run/dance/jump around very much for that type of show.

I think in her mind, when it's a more high energy show/set (like Mallorca or Pride) she IN HER MIND thinks it means she can't really put so much energy/effort into the vocals bc then she thinks she'll be out of breath for the moving/walking/hand+ arm choreo etc.

Bc when she has shows where she mostly just stands there, or moves slowly/not often, she delivers very focused and intentional vocal performances.
I get this. But I think I’m not the only one who would prefer to just hear her sing, like she used to.

When I went to the X Tour with my husband, he was so mad and disappointed that she only walked around the stage doing riffs and ad libs, and only sang one or two songs in full. He expected more from her, and it’s a miracle he’s coming with me to the Brighton Pride gig (but now I’m dreading his bitching about it afterwards if it’s the same as that). Praying for a great show.
Why do you seem to care so much about what your husband thinks? If you love her, enjoy it!

Christina does what she wants to do. It’s entertainment and you should enjoy it.
MartiiX
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 3

Lament wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:12 am The show looked amazing! I didn't want to spoil myself much as I'm seeing her in a month so I didn't watch everything.

Does Tini appear in the background video for Sueltame? Cause I'm more and more thinking it might be a problem from her part and that's the reason why the video wasn't released…

I'll be so mad if we never get it in HD, like the Right Moves background video that could have been a music video…
What about Wonderland. I’m still so mad she never released that track.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 2

Jamert wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:15 pm Setlist

Dirrty
Can't Hold Us Down
Bionic
Vanity
Genie in a Bottle
Falsas esperanzas
Sueltame
Santo
Ain't No Other Man
Lady Marmalade
Ya llegué (Dance interlude)
Feel This Moment
Beautiful
Pa' mis muchachas
Let There Be Love

According to Setlist.fm
Finally, a setlist without Fighter
Cristina
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 1

She looks sooo amazing!! I‘m so happy she performed songs from Aguilera. I mean, I expected her to do so but with her you never know haha.

Hoping she‘ll add the new arrangement of PMADT to the setlist in Valencia 🥲🤞
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

We all know that X is a world class, legendary singer. I guess that's why it hurts for some of us to see her vocals take a back seat in any capacity.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 19

Xtripped wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:27 am Such a big crowd, thank God the Spanish press is talkint good about the concert. My only complain is CHUD, it's impossible to keep it up with the lyrics.
She should add Candyman (or maybe a ballad?) and remove CHUD from the setlist :manshrug:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 12

supersonicrocket wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:27 am I was honeslty watching the Sueltame vid more than the performance. There were no… weapons though
Who said there were weapons? Ugh, Xred of course :rip:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

MartiiX wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:46 am
Lament wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:12 am The show looked amazing! I didn't want to spoil myself much as I'm seeing her in a month so I didn't watch everything.

Does Tini appear in the background video for Sueltame? Cause I'm more and more thinking it might be a problem from her part and that's the reason why the video wasn't released…

I'll be so mad if we never get it in HD, like the Right Moves background video that could have been a music video…
What about Wonderland. I’m still so mad she never released that track.
Omg yea, Wonderland. The melody is fire!
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

https://jenesaispop.com/2022/06/26/4365 ... -desunido/

Bionic? Rather chaotic: Christina Aguilera gives a fun but disunited show in Mallorca

Mallorca Live has scored one of the festival hits of the summer by confirming Christina Aguilera on its lineup this year. It had been almost 2 decades since the interpreter of 'Beautiful' had not landed in Spain to act, and the feeling of being in a privileged situation for seeing her practically before anyone else was palpable in the air. Since Thursday, fans of Christina who were wearing the 'Stripped' shirt swarmed through the venue. Others opted for 'The X Tour'. From the first hour of Friday, Christina's most faithful followers awaited her arrival in the front rows of the stage. It was necessary to make sure to see it in conditions in case it took another 20 years to return (although in Spain there are still two opportunities).

There was also some unease in the air for the first 15 minutes…or 20 or 30 that Aguilera didn't come onstage. The singer had time to earn both the cheers and the boos from the public. Finally, the show began with visuals that warned of Christina's arrival and her sluttiest song: "Are you ready to get dirty?" Christina emerged on stage in a see-through red bodysuit, coat, and sunglasses. 'Can't Hold Us Down' came next, and nothing prepared the audience for the strange concert to come. Funny, yes, but strange.

Christina's show was several in one. At no time did it seem like a concert dedicated to his EPs in Spanish, which, perhaps, no one expected either; but the singer chose to make an exhaustive and rushed review of her entire career without worrying about to give some kind of unity to the songs. In some cases he was not even on stage to interpret them, and in others he shortened them without rhyme or reason.

After the first two singles from 'Stripped' came 'Bionic' and 'Vanity', suddenly taking us back to 2010... or to the Pride parties. The show then seemed to start all over again with a reggaeton version of 'Genie in a Bottle' that did lead to the brief Latin act... only to give way to more erratic decisions that generated bewilderment.

One of them was the introduction of Christina from 'Pa Mis Muchachas'. It seemed that she was going to sing a ballad when, accompanied by some guitar chords, she began to talk about how excited she was to receive the public's love at a time when especially negative things are happening in the world (she indirectly alluded to the repeal of abortion law). But not. It was the turn of the main single from 'La Fuerza', which Aguilera liked to record because she did it with Nathy Peluso, Nicki Nicole and Becky G and she "had always wanted to feel part of a group". Ironically, Christina only remembered to name Nathy, and besides, the part about them didn't even sound. The song was shortened badly, robbing it of its climax.

In a show where you didn't know where the different acts began or ended, if any, and where the cultivation of an atmosphere, a cohesive environment, was non-existent, Christina took us back to Pride with 'Feel this Moment' and the first tsunami of confetti shot out from the stage, threatening to engulf all of Mallorca. It seemed like the end of the show, which gave way to an interlude in which Bad Bunny's 'Titi asked me' and Farruko's 'Pepas' were played. If nothing seemed to make sense anymore, Aguilera returned to the stage to sing "Ain't No Other Man" ... and left it again while the dancers danced to the rhythm of the songs of "Burlesque". Bionic? Rather chaotic.

Within this chaos, it must be said that there was a lot of hits, so anyone who was familiar with Christina's repertoire was going to have a good time. 'Lady Marmalade' blew the crowd away with tons more confetti shooting out of nowhere, and Christina's rendition of 'Beautiful', with rhythm variations on the melody, was gorgeous. 'Fighter' starred in the moment of euphoria of the night, and 'Let There Be Love' concluded the show with a message dedicated to love and union, in which Christina did make explicit reference to the "freedom to decide".

I'm not the least bit interested in the debate about playback at pop concerts. Yes, Christina did call on him at various points in the show, to the point where she didn't even care if it was obvious, like when on 'Santo' he would adlib on top of his own pre-recorded lead vocal. Probably lip-syncing allows you to preserve your voice so you can continue to tour. Especially on 'Beautiful' it became clear that Christina is still an impressive vocalist. Unfortunately, she didn't seem too interested in putting on a show that made sense, told a story, or just had a modicum of unity.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Franz Ferdinand took the attention yesterday. They Won...

just read the reviews and comments on the social

also here;

https://jenesaispop.com/2022/06/26/4365 ... a-de-hits/

Although Christina Aguilera was the highlight of Saturday's day at Mallorca Live, even if it was so rare to see her play in Spain, or anywhere other than the United States, she really did not represent the best of the day for the reasons stated. . It was Franz Ferdinand, on the contrary and despite the times that we have been able to see them live, who took the cat to the water.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 29

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:35 am https://jenesaispop.com/2022/06/26/4365 ... -desunido/

Bionic? Rather chaotic: Christina Aguilera gives a fun but disunited show in Mallorca

Mallorca Live has scored one of the festival hits of the summer by confirming Christina Aguilera on its lineup this year. It had been almost 2 decades since the interpreter of 'Beautiful' had not landed in Spain to act, and the feeling of being in a privileged situation for seeing her practically before anyone else was palpable in the air. Since Thursday, fans of Christina who were wearing the 'Stripped' shirt swarmed through the venue. Others opted for 'The X Tour'. From the first hour of Friday, Christina's most faithful followers awaited her arrival in the front rows of the stage. It was necessary to make sure to see it in conditions in case it took another 20 years to return (although in Spain there are still two opportunities).

There was also some unease in the air for the first 15 minutes…or 20 or 30 that Aguilera didn't come onstage. The singer had time to earn both the cheers and the boos from the public. Finally, the show began with visuals that warned of Christina's arrival and her sluttiest song: "Are you ready to get dirty?" Christina emerged on stage in a see-through red bodysuit, coat, and sunglasses. 'Can't Hold Us Down' came next, and nothing prepared the audience for the strange concert to come. Funny, yes, but strange.

Christina's show was several in one. At no time did it seem like a concert dedicated to his EPs in Spanish, which, perhaps, no one expected either; but the singer chose to make an exhaustive and rushed review of her entire career without worrying about to give some kind of unity to the songs. In some cases he was not even on stage to interpret them, and in others he shortened them without rhyme or reason.

After the first two singles from 'Stripped' came 'Bionic' and 'Vanity', suddenly taking us back to 2010... or to the Pride parties. The show then seemed to start all over again with a reggaeton version of 'Genie in a Bottle' that did lead to the brief Latin act... only to give way to more erratic decisions that generated bewilderment.

One of them was the introduction of Christina from 'Pa Mis Muchachas'. It seemed that she was going to sing a ballad when, accompanied by some guitar chords, she began to talk about how excited she was to receive the public's love at a time when especially negative things are happening in the world (she indirectly alluded to the repeal of abortion law). But not. It was the turn of the main single from 'La Fuerza', which Aguilera liked to record because she did it with Nathy Peluso, Nicki Nicole and Becky G and she "had always wanted to feel part of a group". Ironically, Christina only remembered to name Nathy, and besides, the part about them didn't even sound. The song was shortened badly, robbing it of its climax.

In a show where you didn't know where the different acts began or ended, if any, and where the cultivation of an atmosphere, a cohesive environment, was non-existent, Christina took us back to Pride with 'Feel this Moment' and the first tsunami of confetti shot out from the stage, threatening to engulf all of Mallorca. It seemed like the end of the show, which gave way to an interlude in which Bad Bunny's 'Titi asked me' and Farruko's 'Pepas' were played. If nothing seemed to make sense anymore, Aguilera returned to the stage to sing "Ain't No Other Man" ... and left it again while the dancers danced to the rhythm of the songs of "Burlesque". Bionic? Rather chaotic.

Within this chaos, it must be said that there was a lot of hits, so anyone who was familiar with Christina's repertoire was going to have a good time. 'Lady Marmalade' blew the crowd away with tons more confetti shooting out of nowhere, and Christina's rendition of 'Beautiful', with rhythm variations on the melody, was gorgeous. 'Fighter' starred in the moment of euphoria of the night, and 'Let There Be Love' concluded the show with a message dedicated to love and union, in which Christina did make explicit reference to the "freedom to decide".

I'm not the least bit interested in the debate about playback at pop concerts. Yes, Christina did call on him at various points in the show, to the point where she didn't even care if it was obvious, like when on 'Santo' he would adlib on top of his own pre-recorded lead vocal. Probably lip-syncing allows you to preserve your voice so you can continue to tour. Especially on 'Beautiful' it became clear that Christina is still an impressive vocalist. Unfortunately, she didn't seem too interested in putting on a show that made sense, told a story, or just had a modicum of unity.
Did you write this? This is nitpicking at its finest and sounds like it was written by a bitter fan. It’s stuff that your regular festival attendee wouldn’t even notice or care about. Who cares if she had a brain fart and only remembered Nathy? Also, who cares if a festival show is disjointed? It’s a festival after all. Yes, she lipped on some songs but she more than showed out on songs like ANOM. She always took breaks throughout shows even in her Stripped and B2B days where she lipped to a non vocal demanding song to preserve her voice for the big numbers in the show. Y’all are really acting brand new all of a sudden.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

@NewAgenda

no!!! i didn't write that, i'm not a hater or a bitter fan ¿Why i should always clear about this kinf of stuff? .... i just brought here what the GP is telling about yesterday

check the comments section on the mallorca festival social....reviews are not the best!!

- delayed 40 minutes and playback are the big bad aspects they are critizing
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:56 am @NewAgenda

no!!! i didn't write that, i'm not a hater or a bitter fan ¿Why i should always clear about this kinf of stuff? .... i just brought here what the GP is telling about yesterday
You are picking one mixed review and reposting it multiple times.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:35 am https://jenesaispop.com/2022/06/26/4365 ... -desunido/

Wow they dragged her :rip:

The show seemed fine to me! It was a festival after all!
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 1

Plain Loser wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:50 am
106th wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:29 pm
iosoke wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:48 pm 10 years ago she would sing the entire song, during the x tour she started to sing half of the song and now 1/3. What's happening to her? Is her stamina gone? Is she tired of singing ?
This is the truth and you guys can hate me as much as you want. 🤙
Well I was at both Hollywood Bowl shows which were just a year ago and she was SINGING DOWN the ENTIRE show -- and lots of big, intricate, fun vocals.

BUT, she also didn't have to move/run/dance/jump around very much for that type of show.

I think in her mind, when it's a more high energy show/set (like Mallorca or Pride) she IN HER MIND thinks it means she can't really put so much energy/effort into the vocals bc then she thinks she'll be out of breath for the moving/walking/hand+ arm choreo etc.

Bc when she has shows where she mostly just stands there, or moves slowly/not often, she delivers very focused and intentional vocal performances.
I get this. But I think I’m not the only one who would prefer to just hear her sing, like she used to.

When I went to the X Tour with my husband, he was so mad and disappointed that she only walked around the stage doing riffs and ad libs, and only sang one or two songs in full. He expected more from her, and it’s a miracle he’s coming with me to the Brighton Pride gig (but now I’m dreading his bitching about it afterwards if it’s the same as that). Praying for a great show.
Divorce him
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

@NewAgenda

they are 2 different articles!!

the second one is not about her but they metion her on the first parragraph for that reason i brought it
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 5

I just wanna hear her sing with a live band cause her voice is just glorious and is her biggest gift and asset. It should be at the forefront.
Last edited by Lotus on Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

please if you want to insult me for those articles that i brought, better go straight to that web and write what you want on the comnentary section!!
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:02 am @NewAgenda

the second one is not about her but they metion her on the first parragraph for that reason i brought it
The GP didn’t care and per usual the Britney fans are perched to add commentary to something they didn’t attend.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 13

So we have to yet again, defend Christina from all these hater comments hu?

I feel like for Christina to please every fan, stan, casual fan, every critic and whoever the fucks show up randomly at one of her shows, she would have to perform for at least 12 hours straight with no break every single song of every single record of every single fucking project, and of top of that, dance, with new choreography and new dancers and slay vocals and singing English and Spanish, with big productions, visuals, videos, special effects, dragons flying and what not, Jesus
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

I saw videos of Lady Marmalade, Beautiful (although funny she was singing yet again making it impossible for the audience to sing along with her lol), and SPECIALLY Ain't no Other Man, and she was magnificent!!

Outfit was Amazing! Hair, makeup, she was beautiful last night. Her energy was there. She was dancing and moving, ANOM was very energetic and she freaking SLAY vocally!!!

Yes, she lipped the Spanish songs and she had interludes, but again, this is not her tour. This is a Festival. Clam down bitches (to the people complaining)
evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:43 am Franz Ferdinand took the attention yesterday. They Won...

just read the reviews and comments on the social

also here;

https://jenesaispop.com/2022/06/26/4365 ... a-de-hits/

Although Christina Aguilera was the highlight of Saturday's day at Mallorca Live, even if it was so rare to see her play in Spain, or anywhere other than the United States, she really did not represent the best of the day for the reasons stated. . It was Franz Ferdinand, on the contrary and despite the times that we have been able to see them live, who took the cat to the water.
This is a shitty, amateur website and it's not relevant in any way. I noticed they always criticize Xtina so it's a no brainer they gave her show a bad review. They criticized La Fuerza when it was released, Santo, even PMM last year.

And the part when they say X only named Nathy as a featured artist on PMM is a disgusting LIE. I've seen the video with her introducing PMM. She mentioned Nathy, then paused for a second or two and mentioned Nicki and Becky as well. They clearly try to shade her.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:05 am

The GP didn’t care and per usual the Britney fans are perched to add commentary to something they didn’t attend.
They are really SICK! Like really taking the time to go and post lies just out of hate and to cause damage to her, like they did with LadyLand saying things like they saw kids at the Festival suffering "trauma" from her dildo outfit when they weren't even there. Yikes
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

Like and share the good stuff

"After having Christina Aguilera singing Beautiful so close to me, what else can I ask in life?"
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

People saying she was mean or indifferent to fans BUT:

rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

Our own @paulrivas88 lol

evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

Xben wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:36 am

They are really SICK! Like really taking the time to go and post lies just out of hate and to cause damage to her, like they did with LadyLand saying things like they saw kids at the Festival suffering "trauma" from her dildo outfit when they weren't even there. Yikes
Those maniacs always try to mess with X. On one hand, they like to say she is not relevant, yet they're the ones who spend EVERY. SINGLE. DAY of their miserable lies to spread hate and shade her on socials. Then of course they love to repeat the narrative where no one goes to her shows, and then we see videos like those from Mallorca, with thousands and thousands of people in attendance. F*ck britards, they already LOST along with their trailer trash of a fave.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

evildevil17 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:01 am
Xben wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:36 am

Those maniacs always try to mess with X. On one hand, they like to say she is not relevant, yet they're the ones who spend EVERY. SINGLE. DAY of their miserable lies to spread hate and shade her on socials. Then of course they love to repeat the narrative where no one goes to her shows, and then we see videos like those from Mallorca, with thousands and thousands of people in attendance. F*ck britards, they already LOST along with their trailer trash of a fave.
Preach. Between the Britards and the Lizards having a chokehold on Christina’s wiki page, they really are obsessed. They can’t stand that she continues to get praised without kissing Britney and Mariah’s asses. She is also still more beautiful and talented than their faves and we do not have to stay living in the 90’s for great performances from Christina.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 2

We are one of the most critique fanbase, let’s protect her on the outside world and social media, and keep the bad between us.