25th June 2022 | Christina is a headliner for Mallorca Live Festival, Spain

Moments to remember...
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 10

MartiiX wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:44 am Christina does what she wants to do. It’s entertainment and you should enjoy it.
Because I have to live with him and hear about it. 💀

Also, *I* want to hear her singing. I didn’t pay £90 to watch her walk up and down a stage occasionally throwing out a belt.
ClairBoyant
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 3

I'm traveling for the London shows, she better perform full songs there lol
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 3

Kind of sad she lipped all the spanish songs...oh well I guess at least she publically acknowledged them finally.
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 11

I agree with the posters who are talking about her cutting down songs and not singing them anymore.
I think In the times we’re living in, especially in the US, CHUD is such a profound song and should be performed from top to bottom. That drum bass intro into it does nothing for it.
I feel like this show was…. Lazy? In a way. It just looked and seemed like a transitional (let’s get this out of the way) stop.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 7

I’m not mad about the reviews criticising the choppy songs. Hopefully they will reconsider their approach to live shows for the next proper tour.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 50

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:05 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:58 pm She looked and sounded great.

I don't know why some of you are complaining.
They just love to complain. They say they just want more music. She does it then it’s they just want more videos. She does it. Then it’s they just want her setlists to stop being stale. She does it. They are never happy and keep moving the goalposts. She is a vocalist first. Whitney wasn’t dancing as she got in her 40’s either. They act like she’s up there looking like Mariah in a 4 sizes too small gown that she can’t move in so she stands in one place for 90 minutes. They just praised her LA Pride show 2 weeks ago, but now she’s boring?

Bingo. It all boils down to them not being happy. I hope they find the peace in mind they need.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:25 am
evildevil17 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:01 am
Xben wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:36 am

They are really SICK! Like really taking the time to go and post lies just out of hate and to cause damage to her, like they did with LadyLand saying things like they saw kids at the Festival suffering "trauma" from her dildo outfit when they weren't even there. Yikes
Those maniacs always try to mess with X. On one hand, they like to say she is not relevant, yet they're the ones who spend EVERY. SINGLE. DAY of their miserable lies to spread hate and shade her on socials. Then of course they love to repeat the narrative where no one goes to her shows, and then we see videos like those from Mallorca, with thousands and thousands of people in attendance. F*ck britards, they already LOST along with their trailer trash of a fave.
Preach. Between the Britards and the Lizards having a chokehold on Christina’s wiki page, they really are obsessed. They can’t stand that she continues to get praised without kissing Britney and Mariah’s asses. She is also still more beautiful and talented than their faves and we do not have to stay living in the 90’s for great performances from Christina.
F*ck those two old acts.

Christina nowadays >>> those two on their prime.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:35 am https://jenesaispop.com/2022/06/26/4365 ... -desunido/

Bionic? Rather chaotic: Christina Aguilera gives a fun but disunited show in Mallorca

Mallorca Live has scored one of the festival hits of the summer by confirming Christina Aguilera on its lineup this year. It had been almost 2 decades since the interpreter of 'Beautiful' had not landed in Spain to act, and the feeling of being in a privileged situation for seeing her practically before anyone else was palpable in the air. Since Thursday, fans of Christina who were wearing the 'Stripped' shirt swarmed through the venue. Others opted for 'The X Tour'. From the first hour of Friday, Christina's most faithful followers awaited her arrival in the front rows of the stage. It was necessary to make sure to see it in conditions in case it took another 20 years to return (although in Spain there are still two opportunities).

There was also some unease in the air for the first 15 minutes…or 20 or 30 that Aguilera didn't come onstage. The singer had time to earn both the cheers and the boos from the public. Finally, the show began with visuals that warned of Christina's arrival and her sluttiest song: "Are you ready to get dirty?" Christina emerged on stage in a see-through red bodysuit, coat, and sunglasses. 'Can't Hold Us Down' came next, and nothing prepared the audience for the strange concert to come. Funny, yes, but strange.

Christina's show was several in one. At no time did it seem like a concert dedicated to his EPs in Spanish, which, perhaps, no one expected either; but the singer chose to make an exhaustive and rushed review of her entire career without worrying about to give some kind of unity to the songs. In some cases he was not even on stage to interpret them, and in others he shortened them without rhyme or reason.

After the first two singles from 'Stripped' came 'Bionic' and 'Vanity', suddenly taking us back to 2010... or to the Pride parties. The show then seemed to start all over again with a reggaeton version of 'Genie in a Bottle' that did lead to the brief Latin act... only to give way to more erratic decisions that generated bewilderment.

One of them was the introduction of Christina from 'Pa Mis Muchachas'. It seemed that she was going to sing a ballad when, accompanied by some guitar chords, she began to talk about how excited she was to receive the public's love at a time when especially negative things are happening in the world (she indirectly alluded to the repeal of abortion law). But not. It was the turn of the main single from 'La Fuerza', which Aguilera liked to record because she did it with Nathy Peluso, Nicki Nicole and Becky G and she "had always wanted to feel part of a group". Ironically, Christina only remembered to name Nathy, and besides, the part about them didn't even sound. The song was shortened badly, robbing it of its climax.

In a show where you didn't know where the different acts began or ended, if any, and where the cultivation of an atmosphere, a cohesive environment, was non-existent, Christina took us back to Pride with 'Feel this Moment' and the first tsunami of confetti shot out from the stage, threatening to engulf all of Mallorca. It seemed like the end of the show, which gave way to an interlude in which Bad Bunny's 'Titi asked me' and Farruko's 'Pepas' were played. If nothing seemed to make sense anymore, Aguilera returned to the stage to sing "Ain't No Other Man" ... and left it again while the dancers danced to the rhythm of the songs of "Burlesque". Bionic? Rather chaotic.

Within this chaos, it must be said that there was a lot of hits, so anyone who was familiar with Christina's repertoire was going to have a good time. 'Lady Marmalade' blew the crowd away with tons more confetti shooting out of nowhere, and Christina's rendition of 'Beautiful', with rhythm variations on the melody, was gorgeous. 'Fighter' starred in the moment of euphoria of the night, and 'Let There Be Love' concluded the show with a message dedicated to love and union, in which Christina did make explicit reference to the "freedom to decide".

I'm not the least bit interested in the debate about playback at pop concerts. Yes, Christina did call on him at various points in the show, to the point where she didn't even care if it was obvious, like when on 'Santo' he would adlib on top of his own pre-recorded lead vocal. Probably lip-syncing allows you to preserve your voice so you can continue to tour. Especially on 'Beautiful' it became clear that Christina is still an impressive vocalist. Unfortunately, she didn't seem too interested in putting on a show that made sense, told a story, or just had a modicum of unity.
Yeah dude we get it. You hate Christina. You don't like her. You had to shade her. Please stop posting in the forum.

xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

@DevotionHURTS

such i____

i didn't write that

let me bring a review that you want to read instead

THIS IS THE SOURCE: https://elpais.com/cultura/2022-06-26/c ... tival.html

A veces, el pop solo consiste en pegar con suficientes ganas que la gente se sienta sacudida. Christina Aguilera lo sabe. Su concierto en el Mallorca Live Festival fue un ejemplar ejercicio de pegada, músculo de una estrella del pop que se sabe estrella, aunque su fórmula sea sobreconocida. Es cierto que no tiene riqueza estilística, más allá de epatar con los estilos de moda de cada momento, pero su presencia escénica es fiera y personalísima, como una leona herida reivindicando su territorio.

El territorio de Aguilera es un lugar para la celebración. Hay mucha gente botando y bailando por el escenario y ella no para de saltar y recordar al público que la fiesta no puede detenerse. Carnal y excesiva, Aguilera es una intérprete aplastante. Gafas de sol, plumas negro y un vestido transparente con adornos rojos y de una sola pieza que marca su volcánica figura. Cuando salta al escenario, el público sabe inmediatamente que no ha venido a Mallorca a saludar. Quiere comerse el escenario y lo consigue desde la primera canción. A la segunda se ha quitado el plumas y ya contornea la figura de forma descarada y salvaje. La propuesta no admite medias tintas.

De hecho, antes de que salga al escenario, las grandes pantallas lanzan este mensaje: “Ready to get…”. Preparado para… “Dirty”. Suciedad. Es un mensaje contundente y sin miramientos. La suciedad es un pop lascivo y efusivo, mirando a la cara a su público, tan atado después de dos años de pandemia y tan necesitado de perder el control. Aguilera es perfecta para que los sensores de control fallen. Ella los explota y los pone en nuevas revoluciones con pop, rock mainstream, reguetón y lo que sea que puede empujar al esqueleto a distintos territorios a los que no está acostumbrado en lo cotidiano.

El territorio de Aguilera viene de un sitio hostil. Una estrella del pop que viene condicionada por Disney. De niña fue integrante de Mickey Mouse Club, un programa que convierte a niños en juguetes rotos en la adolescencia. Por allí pasaron Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake o Ryan Gosling. Ella tuvo que buscar un lugar rompiendo un espejo y ese reflejo que todo el mundo veía de ella. Lo consiguió con discos entre lo latino y el pop anglosajón más machacón. Hoy, tiene una estrella en el Paseo de la Fama y cinco Grammy. Es alguien importante. Nunca fue Patti Smith, PJ Harvey, ni una riot grrrl… Fue una chica más, como tantas de su generación, queriendo triunfar sin querer derribar el sistema.

Al menos, ahora, cuando sabe que el sistema del éxito es cruel, que ella ha dependido tanto del qué dirán y cómo que los medios de comunicación gestionarán toda su vida, rompe a su manera, como Britney, como tantas mujeres, como tantas personas atadas a un pasado. El pasado de Aguilera es el de un padre violento y maltratador, con una madre llevándose a la familia lejos de casa, huyendo en coche noches enteras por las carreteras de Nueva Jersey para evitar encontrarse con el padre. El pop de Aguilera celebra tanto el momento, el instante estúpido, que, conociendo su pasado, tiene mucho más sentido y razón de ser. No es el mejor pop, no es una osadía artística, ni una chifladura admirable, pero es sencillo y celebrativo, como esa vida a la que no hay que renunciar cuando todo viene mal dado. Hubo algo de piloto automático, pero el piloto quizá era necesario en tiempos como estos.

i hope you are happy now

i love this forum but sometimes some users are so BASIC AND ONE-SIDED
Last edited by xtinafighter48 on Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 1

Seems like a lot of mess surrounding this event. I won’t even dig through all of this. Why are people complaining about her lipping tho? Everyone complains about her “singing the song like the record”..well that’s one way to get it lmao.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

@BYC

maybe cause was a festival and not just her fans were there watching her show
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 29

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:43 pm @BYC

maybe cause was a festival and not just her fans were there watching her show
If she was miming all her ballads to studio recordings from the 90’s like Mimi, then there would be a reason to complain. She has historically lipped during lengthy shows to give herself a vocal break even when she was in her 20’s. What’s the problem? She sang the songs live that mattered and still sang on songs like PMM.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:33 pm @DevotionHURTS

such i____

i didn't write that

let me bring a review that you want to read instead

THIS IS THE SOURCE: https://elpais.com/cultura/2022-06-26/c ... tival.html

A veces, el pop solo consiste en pegar con suficientes ganas que la gente se sienta sacudida. Christina Aguilera lo sabe. Su concierto en el Mallorca Live Festival fue un ejemplar ejercicio de pegada, músculo de una estrella del pop que se sabe estrella, aunque su fórmula sea sobreconocida. Es cierto que no tiene riqueza estilística, más allá de epatar con los estilos de moda de cada momento, pero su presencia escénica es fiera y personalísima, como una leona herida reivindicando su territorio.

El territorio de Aguilera es un lugar para la celebración. Hay mucha gente botando y bailando por el escenario y ella no para de saltar y recordar al público que la fiesta no puede detenerse. Carnal y excesiva, Aguilera es una intérprete aplastante. Gafas de sol, plumas negro y un vestido transparente con adornos rojos y de una sola pieza que marca su volcánica figura. Cuando salta al escenario, el público sabe inmediatamente que no ha venido a Mallorca a saludar. Quiere comerse el escenario y lo consigue desde la primera canción. A la segunda se ha quitado el plumas y ya contornea la figura de forma descarada y salvaje. La propuesta no admite medias tintas.

De hecho, antes de que salga al escenario, las grandes pantallas lanzan este mensaje: “Ready to get…”. Preparado para… “Dirty”. Suciedad. Es un mensaje contundente y sin miramientos. La suciedad es un pop lascivo y efusivo, mirando a la cara a su público, tan atado después de dos años de pandemia y tan necesitado de perder el control. Aguilera es perfecta para que los sensores de control fallen. Ella los explota y los pone en nuevas revoluciones con pop, rock mainstream, reguetón y lo que sea que puede empujar al esqueleto a distintos territorios a los que no está acostumbrado en lo cotidiano.

El territorio de Aguilera viene de un sitio hostil. Una estrella del pop que viene condicionada por Disney. De niña fue integrante de Mickey Mouse Club, un programa que convierte a niños en juguetes rotos en la adolescencia. Por allí pasaron Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake o Ryan Gosling. Ella tuvo que buscar un lugar rompiendo un espejo y ese reflejo que todo el mundo veía de ella. Lo consiguió con discos entre lo latino y el pop anglosajón más machacón. Hoy, tiene una estrella en el Paseo de la Fama y cinco Grammy. Es alguien importante. Nunca fue Patti Smith, PJ Harvey, ni una riot grrrl… Fue una chica más, como tantas de su generación, queriendo triunfar sin querer derribar el sistema.

Al menos, ahora, cuando sabe que el sistema del éxito es cruel, que ella ha dependido tanto del qué dirán y cómo que los medios de comunicación gestionarán toda su vida, rompe a su manera, como Britney, como tantas mujeres, como tantas personas atadas a un pasado. El pasado de Aguilera es el de un padre violento y maltratador, con una madre llevándose a la familia lejos de casa, huyendo en coche noches enteras por las carreteras de Nueva Jersey para evitar encontrarse con el padre. El pop de Aguilera celebra tanto el momento, el instante estúpido, que, conociendo su pasado, tiene mucho más sentido y razón de ser. No es el mejor pop, no es una osadía artística, ni una chifladura admirable, pero es sencillo y celebrativo, como esa vida a la que no hay que renunciar cuando todo viene mal dado. Hubo algo de piloto automático, pero el piloto quizá era necesario en tiempos como estos.

i hope you are happy now

i love this forum but sometimes some users are so BASIC AND ONE-SIDED
Yea dude we get it. You hate Christina.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

BYC wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:42 pm
Seems like a lot of mess surrounding this event. I won’t even dig through all of this. Why are people complaining about her lipping tho? Everyone complains about her “singing the song like the record”..well that’s one way to get it lmao.
Ignore those individuals. They clearly have got plenty of issues in real life and they are using this concert as an excuse to vent.

xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

@NewAgenda

that's something that only us as fans we know!

a lot of people there the only thing that remember from her is her vocal talent, so for that reason i can understand those bad reviews and comments.

@DevotionHURTS

please grow up!!! why you always want to send everybody to the doctor when they have a different point of view?
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:54 pm @NewAgenda

that's something that only us as fans we know!

a lot of people there the only thing that remember from her is her vocal talent, so for that reason i can understand those bad reviews and comments.

@DevotionHURTS

please grow up!!! why you always want to send everybody to the doctor when they have a different point of view?
Dude, you are the one who can't admit the fact that not many agree with you. You've posted the same sh!t time and time again, and still don't get it. :loco:

In the last two pages of this thread, you've got people dragging you, and still you don't get it.

I hope you find the peace you need. A week or two away can help.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Plain Loser wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:38 am
MartiiX wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:44 am Christina does what she wants to do. It’s entertainment and you should enjoy it.
Because I have to live with him and hear about it. 💀

Also, *I* want to hear her singing. I didn’t pay £90 to watch her walk up and down a stage occasionally throwing out a belt.
Sell your ticket. Don't attend. You don't need to post about this time and time again.

xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

@DevotionHURTS

the only one who is dragging me is you just for posting an article that i didn't write!

sorry this is real life!!!

i won't mention you anymore!!
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Y’all complaining about some lipping which she’s always done instead of stanning this turn and vocal annihilation because she can still sang DOWN.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:01 pm @DevotionHURTS

the only one who is dragging me is you just for posting an article that i didn't write!

sorry this is real life!!!

i won't mention you anymore!!
Dude, we know you didn't write those articles. You can barely write a post. :loco:

We are dragging you because you are attacking Christina for something you didn't like, and are using those articles to drag her.

DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 9

I want ha to serve Dirrty, NMT & Your Gody back to back to back live sometime
:tellmemore: :tellmemore:
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:03 pm Y’all complaining about some lipping which she’s always done instead of stanning this turn and vocal annihilation because she can still sang DOWN.

She's clearly grown as a singer and performer, and chooses what and when to sing live.

NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

DirrtyHancock wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:07 pm
I want ha to serve Dirrty, NMT & Your Gody back to back to back live sometime
:tellmemore: :tellmemore:
I miss those guitar riffs on NMT live.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

@DevotionHURTS

lo que pasa es que yo hablo español, tu eres capaz de escribir y hablar español como yo lo hago? pedazo de persona incapaz! realmente lo dudo!

entonces si me vas a insultar o hacerme sentir mal por algo que no escribí y que estás totalmente convencido que es lo que yo pienso, pues es tu problema! Me estás juzgando por traer un artículo que NO TE GUSTA! sorry linda!! entonces metete en una cueva y no salgas nunca más de ella.

Simple

GO COPY AND PASTE ON GOOGLE TRADUCTOR!!...... :D
Last edited by xtinafighter48 on Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

Christina knows her voice better than any of us. She is doing what she feels she needs to do to keep her voice intact for years to come.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 2

:rip: Woo, y'all really came to mess today.

Girls who are mad that Christy performed snippets and had a backing vocal, none of this is new, and it is truly not necessary to carry on in this way about it. You got proof that the Sueltame video exists, and it was not served with a side of sparkly penis. What else were you hoping for? Calm the fuck down tbh.

Now that said, everybody stop reporting everybody, in either direction. If we weren't in here arguing it wouldn't be the day after one of Christy's performances. As long as everybody keeps it relatively cute, I could give a fuck if you liked or didn't like her set. Say your peace, take your dragging from whoever disagrees with you, and keep it pushing.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 19

ClairBoyant wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:32 am I'm traveling for the London shows, she better perform full songs there lol
Rexx
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:03 pm Y’all complaining about some lipping which she’s always done instead of stanning this turn and vocal annihilation because she can still sang DOWN.

I've seen so many clips from this show that give me life! and then I come here and the comments are .....

as a fan I'M HAPPY, some of us are eating it up! so continue to fill the pages of the forum with whatever this is
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

grrfrrtrr wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:12 pm Christina knows her voice better than any of us. She is doing what she feels she needs to do to keep her voice intact for years to come.
I think she could very well be like a Patti LaBelle or Aretha who both reached a new vocal prime in their 40’s and 50’s. Christina has learned how to preserve her voice without following the technique standards. It takes a lot of technique to do what she does and people underestimate that yet their faves who did everything right according to them lost their voices by 30. Christina is not just a vocalist either, she’s a pop icon and combining both takes a lot more effort than a non-pop vocalist as she has to sing but also put on an energetic show. I want more televised performances tho so she can sing a song in full and give us the magic like Ave Maria. Christina is such a versatile artist that she has to try to please all the different fan types which can be exhausting.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 7

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:54 pm
@DevotionHURTS

:cackle: