25th June 2022 | Christina is a headliner for Mallorca Live Festival, Spain

Moments to remember...
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

Sharktale wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:40 pm That costume reminds me of Sabretooth from X-Men. Is she into comic books?
Sis, did you miss the KGB era?
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:08 pm Bionic and vanity were live or playback?
Bionic and Vanity are both the album vocals, with her interjecting from time to time. I believe the "bitch" in Vanity was 100% live, though.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 50

Nottingham wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:27 am
xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:08 pm Bionic and vanity were live or playback?
Bionic and Vanity are both the album vocals, with her interjecting from time to time. I believe the "bitch" in Vanity was 100% live, though.
So what? Christina sings most of her songs live, always. Some of you guys are acting as if she were using tactics to distract the audience from her lack of live singing.

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Moralistic wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:37 pm Revenge of the beach balls 💀💀💀💀

LMAO! That's me 😂😂😂
I haven't read anything here and I couldn't care less about what's people saying.
I was BLESSTINA'D for life. Seeing her so close was heavenly 😍
Oh, and by the way, El País, one of Spain's most important newspapers, gave Xtina a wonderful review. Fuck whoever thinks is better then her and wants to bad mouth her.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:42 am
So what? Christina sings most of her songs live, always. Some of you guys are acting as if she were using tactics to distract the audience from her lack of live singing.

Keyword being "most" because she mostly sings half of songs.

She only performs a handful of complete songs, wastes time with inane dance breaks, and is now lipsyncing to the verse of Bionic and most of Vanity (which are the least demanding vocally). I'd rather she either change the keys, remixed them, or use pre-recorded live vocals rather than lipping very badly/noticeably to them. I would've taken a mashup of the new Spanish tracks over her lipping to them in front of the music videos, too.

The whole thing stuck out even more because the Mallorca show just seemed to be thrown together at the last minute, instead of her properly rehearsing the new Spanish tracks or using a prompter accordingly. I've paid over £100 for an unnamed show in August, and I really hope it will be better than this.
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 11

Nottingham wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:19 am

She only performs a handful of complete songs, wastes time with inane dance breaks, and is now lipsyncing to the verse of Bionic and most of Vanity (which are the least demanding vocally). I'd rather she either change the keys, remixed them, or use pre-recorded live vocals rather than lipping very badly/noticeably to them. I would've taken a mashup of the new Spanish tracks over her lipping to them in front of the music videos, too.

The whole thing stuck out even more because the Mallorca show just seemed to be thrown together at the last minute, instead of her properly rehearsing the new Spanish tracks or using a prompter accordingly. I've paid over £100 for an unnamed show in August, and I really hope it will be better than this.

You in danger girl. Words like that is cause for People to say you hate Christina and everything she does. Nobody likes reading logical critiques here….
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

She was paid for a 50 minute show. She knows that her fans want A LOT of songs. So the only way to serve many songs in a short time is to cut them.

She's not the only artist doing this.

Yet for some reason, y'all b!tching non-stop when she does.

Also, she decides to rest her voice every now and then. FFS, why is that wrong?

You guys are so entitled and unaware of how things work in the real world.

Last but not least, if you don't want that, don't pay, don't attend, don't post here.

You guys act as if your presence was so f*cking necessary and if we should be happy for the crap some of you post 24/7. :bored:

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

I know this fanbase is somewhere between late 20s and early 40s but some of you guys act like 5 year old.

Heck, I have nieces and nephews who are more mature than you guys.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Cruz2318 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:46 am You in danger girl. Words like that is cause for People to say you hate Christina and everything she does. Nobody likes reading logical critiques here….
Do you honestly think that comparing a 50 minute set with whatever Britney is doing nowadays is logic?

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 28

So many ironic statements on the last posts :rip:
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:20 pm

She was paid for a 50 minute show. She knows that her fans want A LOT of songs. So the only way to serve many songs in a short time is to cut them.

She's not the only artist doing this.

Yet for some reason, y'all b!tching non-stop when she does.

Also, she decides to rest her voice every now and then. FFS, why is that wrong?

You guys are so entitled and unaware of how things work in the real world.

Last but not least, if you don't want that, don't pay, don't attend, don't post here.

You guys act as if your presence was so f*cking necessary and if we should be happy for the crap some of you post 24/7. :bored:

Bitch, please. I usually spend a lot of time here calling out people for incessantly criticising Christina for every breath she takes.

The show was half-assed: she did better for Ladyland, for the LA Pride and her own tours. Period.

I don't care that she's not the only artist doing it; I don't stan artists doing it. As I said, I would be fine even with LIVE PRE-RECORDED VOCALS for some sections.

Acting like having her lipsyncing in front of her own music videos is fine is a whole ass gag, leave this kind of shoddy practice to the Britneys of the world.

I expect better from her, and I don't think her singing more is that much of a stretch?

I've shrugged a lot of things out, but you won't catch me being delusional and fawning at everything she will ever do.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Nottingham wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:48 pm Bitch, please. I usually spend a lot of time here calling out people for incessantly criticising Christina for every breath she takes.

The show was half-assed: she did better for Ladyland, for the LA Pride and her own tours. Period.

I don't care that she's not the only artist doing it; I don't stan artists doing it. As I said, I would be fine even with LIVE PRE-RECORDED VOCALS for some sections.

Acting like having her lipsyncing in front of her own music videos is fine is a whole ass gag, leave this kind of shoddy practice to the Britneys of the world.

I expect better from her, and I don't think her singing more is that much of a stretch?

I've shrugged a lot of things out, but you won't catch me being delusional and fawning at everything she will ever do.
Did you take into consideration that the LA show was local, and that she could easily mobilize a larger crew with her?

There are clear limitations to what she can do overseas with a smaller budget.

Also what is wrong with her not knowing all the lyrics to the Spanish music?

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

I do hope that one day she gets to have a proper international tour, in which she can have 1+ hour setlists.

However, don't be surprised if prices for those shows go well beyond what you guys are paying currently.

Perhaps then you guys will complain about how expensive her show is.

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:51 pm Also what is wrong with her not knowing all the lyrics to the Spanish music?
Ok, no fucking way :rip: Maybe because she recorded them herself? She ain’t Britney?

FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23

Why did she pay dust to the original Santo video? The alternative version is basic as fuck. It's the original video that should've been playing in the big screen. I hope they change it for future concerts
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:58 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:51 pm Also what is wrong with her not knowing all the lyrics to the Spanish music?
Ok, no fucking way :rip: Maybe because she recorded them herself? She ain’t Britney?

I mean, we know she doesn't remember some lyrics in English...

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:04 pm

And that’s OK?
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:06 pm

And that’s OK?
Does that grant the dragging she's getting now?

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:06 pm

And that’s OK?
I never said that, idc, we all make our bed and lay on it. But you excusing her not knowing the lyrics to her own recently released Spanish songs, the 3-4 she sang, not entirely as they are collabos, is laughable
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 10

NOBODY DARE POST A SINGLE CRITICISM OF DEAR LEADER HERE IN NORTH CHRISTEA.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:08 pm
And that’s OK?
I never said that, idc, we all make our bed and lay on it. But you excusing her not knowing the lyrics to her own recently released Spanish songs, the 3-4 she sang, not entirely as they are collabos, is laughable

Erm... She is clearly singing live parts of the song. So... You're wrong.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Plain Loser wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:12 pm NOBODY DARE POST A SINGLE CRITICISM OF DEAR LEADER HERE IN NORTH CHRISTEA.
Christina better not dare use a backtrack or else, her "fans" will complain 24/7 about attending to a concert.

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:12 pm

I never said anything about her lipping, are you OK? Confused?
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

Everyone have a valid point! But I’m telling you once you are upfront to a Queen concert, you don’t even care of anything… Every penny is worth it ever tho she sings La cucaracha.

But I agreed with some of the outside point of view. We want the best and we know she’s capable of many things.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:51 pm
Nottingham wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:48 pm Bitch, please. I usually spend a lot of time here calling out people for incessantly criticising Christina for every breath she takes.

Did you take into consideration that the LA show was local, and that she could easily mobilize a larger crew with her?

I'm expecting her to sing more and called out the numerous unnecessary outfit changes/dance breaks... so surely having a smaller crew would limit those?

Did you also miss the part where I mentioned LIVE PRE-RECORDED VOCALS and the use of a prompter?

At this point, I don't know why you're quoting me if you're not even reading what I'm writing and instead are using it as an excuse to address criticisms that I haven't made.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Nottingham wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:18 pm

I'm expecting her to sing more and called out the numerous unnecessary outfit changes/dance breaks... so surely having a smaller crew would limit those?

Did you also miss the part where I mentioned LIVE PRE-RECORDED VOCALS and the use of a prompter?

At this point, I don't know why you're quoting me if you're not even reading what I'm writing and instead are using it as an excuse to address criticisms that I haven't made.

What is wrong with that? Many legends in pop music wouldn't have a career if it weren't for those two.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:14 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:12 pm

I never said anything about her lipping, are you OK? Confused?
What if she lipped some parts?

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

It is funny that one of you guys implied that calling you out for your shadyness is is as if we were from North Korea, yet you guys are hellbent in dragging her for lipping some of the songs.

I mean...

Last edited by DevotionHURTS on Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:20 pm
Nottingham wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:18 pm

What is wrong with that? Many legends in pop music wouldn't have a career if it weren't for those two.
He is saying he would be Ok with that… He is right, you’re not even reading anymore. It’s pointless
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:52 pm I do hope that one day she gets to have a proper international tour, in which she can have 1+ hour setlists.

However, don't be surprised if prices for those shows go well beyond what you guys are paying currently.

Perhaps then you guys will complain about how expensive her show is.
Huh?

The X Tour went to Europe, Russia & Mexico and had 25 songs on the setlist and the prices are around the same as the shows she'll be playing in England in August.

Lay off the crack, mija.