Moments to remember...
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 28

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:21 pm
Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:14 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:12 pm

Erm... She is clearly singing live parts of the song. So... You're wrong.
I never said anything about her lipping, are you OK? Confused?
What if she lipped some parts?
I don’t care…? I never mentioned the word lipping 💀
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 50

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:22 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:20 pm
Nottingham wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:18 pm

I'm expecting her to sing more and called out the numerous unnecessary outfit changes/dance breaks... so surely having a smaller crew would limit those?

Did you also miss the part where I mentioned LIVE PRE-RECORDED VOCALS and the use of a prompter?

At this point, I don't know why you're quoting me if you're not even reading what I'm writing and instead are using it as an excuse to address criticisms that I haven't made.

What is wrong with that? Many legends in pop music wouldn't have a career if it weren't for those two.
He is saying he would be Ok with that… He is right, you’re not even reading anymore. It’s pointless
Funny you say that when I have been saying the exact same arguments since I started with you two.

So, why should I have to repeat myself?

Christina did nothing wrong. That setlist was amazing. She looked great. She sounded great. She delivered.

You are entitled to not liking it. That's fine. But dragging her non-stop just because some parts you didn't like well...

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

I did not drag her, I was focusing ON YOU, not on her :rip:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:23 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:21 pm
Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:14 pm I never said anything about her lipping, are you OK? Confused?
What if she lipped some parts?
I don’t care…? I never mentioned the word lipping 💀

Who is not reading now?

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:25 pm I did not drag her, I was focusing ON YOU, not on her :rip:

Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

Somebody wake up DelusionHURTS, the sis is clearly sleep-posting.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Let me know when you join us in reality, sis @DevotionHURTS

Until then, have fun wherever you are

dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 36

Devotion you're a bit nutty
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

This is a reminder that I will use your exact same words to drag your favourites whenever you post live things of them.

I can't wait to see your reactions.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:28 pm Let me know when you join us in reality, sis @DevotionHURTS

Until then, have fun wherever you are

You don't even read what you post so, yeah, apparently I am the one dreaming. :susp:

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Nottingham wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:27 pm Somebody wake up DelusionHURTS, the sis is clearly sleep-posting.
Sleep posting is something that some of you guys are doing. Repeating the same thing without ever arriving at a genuine conclusion/argument.

She did a 50 minute set overseas. She lipped some parts. End of story.

It was not a bad show. And yes, it is worth whatever they are charging.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

dinvy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:29 pm Devotion you're a bit nutty
I honestly rarely interact with you, so I cannot come up to a conclusion about you.

dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Let's keep it that way
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Hope she enjoys her time off in Europe.
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23

We should all be able to criticize Queen and express our disappointment when the quality of her shows is lower than what we're used to.
Anubrio
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Firstable, im his Fan since 2002, I completely love "La Fuerza" and "La Tormenta", im not the kind of fan that always sounds like "blind" i conseder myself as an objetive fan, also positive, but truly this time i have no good review for her....
I had the oportunity to whatch her in XTour in 2019, and i see a lot of big differences here.
I honestly, love when she lypsink, because that's when she dances a lot, (vma 2008, 2002 cduk, and a few more) but this time, in her return to Spain, playback without choreo, i'm agree with the press, the show was lazy, visuals and dancers save her, this time not her voice, not only in the spanish song, we have to be objetive, the show had a lot of playback, even in Bionic, Vanity, ANOM, and as a fan, i was expecting a different setlist, i mean she's in mallorca, where is "Pero me acuerdo de ti" or "Falsas Esperanzas"... a lot of waisting time with the dancebreaks...
I'm dissapointed tbh, she's in a very bad comfort zone, she prefers to stay with the consagrant diva, i dont want her to be jlo or beyonce kind of show, but, something better produced, better studied, cohesive, i dont mind if she use a pre recorded vocals the entire hour show! idfc, but, offer something with quality and congruence.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 29

Anubrio wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:59 pm Firstable, im his Fan since 2002, I completely love "La Fuerza" and "La Tormenta", im not the kind of fan that always sounds like "blind" i conseder myself as an objetive fan, also positive, but truly this time i have no good review for her....
I had the oportunity to whatch her in XTour in 2019, and i see a lot of big differences here.
I honestly, love when she lypsink, because that's when she dances a lot, (vma 2008, 2002 cduk, and a few more) but this time, in her return to Spain, playback without choreo, i'm agree with the press, the show was lazy, visuals and dancers save her, this time not her voice, not only in the spanish song, we have to be objetive, the show had a lot of playback, even in Bionic, Vanity, ANOM, and as a fan, i was expecting a different setlist, i mean she's in mallorca, where is "Pero me acuerdo de ti" or "Falsas Esperanzas"... a lot of waisting time with the dancebreaks...
I'm dissapointed tbh, she's in a very bad comfort zone, she prefers to stay with the consagrant diva, i dont want her to be jlo or beyonce kind of show, but, something better produced, better studied, cohesive, i dont mind if she use a pre recorded vocals the entire hour show! idfc, but, offer something with quality and congruence.
Christina doesn’t care. She’s very comfortable and you can tell that she doesn’t want to put more effort into her art. She didn’t even bother to learn the lyrics to her Spanish music or record the live vocals or either pretend to lip, she just walked in front of the music videos. The day before the concert she was still in LA chugging down beer in a Vietnamese restaurant. :rip:

The show was still good imo and I’m sure the people loved it. The energy was there. Again it’s just a performance on a not very well known festival there so I’m sure they were happy to have her there.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 10

They treated this show like the billionaires tour since it was a one-off ... It was messy and lacked energy overall.. and anyone asking what's wrong with her not knowing her own lyrics to her new supposed passion project is top tier level DELUSIONAL and oh boy does it HURT! Our standards have fallen so far....
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 8

Speaking for myself, I see that she lipped most of the Spanish material but it doesn’t bother me. It was a one off show that isn’t part of a well built tour to promote the Spanish material. And part of the reason it doesn’t bother me is that Xtina is a perfectionist and if she wasn’t happy with how the shot turned out she’ll change it. Im not going to crucify her over one show and not even give her the chance to pivot.

Also, her passion project is truly a passion project. Listen to the music. It’s perfection. Top tier. Who this long into their career can produce quality music like that. No fillers. All great.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. Everyone. The problem arises when it’s constant negativity from the same people. It’s tiring and annoying.

ETA: your criticism might be valid but because you’re always so damn negative, why would any of us want to listen to you?
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23

I love her and I’ll support her until I die but I also understand some of the criticism. Walking from side to side shouting is just not it. I’ve seen her doing this a lot lately. When I saw her performances at the Hollywood bowl I was soooo excited because those shows reminded me of Baby Jane, she was commanding the stage and singing songs from start to finish. Not singing at least one song live in Spanish when you are so proud of the latest material and in a Spanish speaking country was a bit of a let down imo. I know she has the power to put up amazing performances and I don’t understand why she doesn’t do it a lot of times.
Hopefully the next shows are more polished. I’m not being negative I’m just pointing out things I’ve seen her doing lately.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

dinvy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:40 pm Let's keep it that way
Sorry dude. Didn't see your message. Sure. Bye.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

FullCircle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:54 pm We should all be able to criticize Queen and express our disappointment when the quality of her shows is lower than what we're used to.
One time, sure.

Multiple times on the same thread? No thanks.

dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

keep it that way by no quotes no @... わかった?
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:14 pm
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:15 pm
FullCircle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:54 pm We should all be able to criticize Queen and express our disappointment when the quality of her shows is lower than what we're used to.
One time, sure.

You should apply to be a mod

I'm sure the mods here would love you
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:26 pm
I was out on the street. So I wasn't checking the forum. LOL. Sorry.

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:29 pm
Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:26 pm

I was out on the street. So I wasn't checking the forum. LOL. Sorry.
それで大丈夫です
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

FullCircle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:29 pm
One time, sure.

There wouldn't be any posters left besides him and @christinalover . He'd ban everybody else for having opinions outside of "she did great, looked great and it's no problem that she doesn't know her lyrics"
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

FullCircle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:29 pm

One time, sure.

I come here to learn the news about Christina. I can do that as a regular member.

Anubrio
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:16 pm
Anubrio wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:59 pm Firstable, im his Fan since 2002, I completely love "La Fuerza" and "La Tormenta", im not the kind of fan that always sounds like "blind" i conseder myself as an objetive fan, also positive, but truly this time i have no good review for her....
Christina doesn’t care. She’s very comfortable and you can tell that she doesn’t want to put more effort into her art. She didn’t even bother to learn the lyrics to her Spanish music or record the live vocals or either pretend to lip, she just walked in front of the music videos. The day before the concert she was still in LA chugging down beer in a Vietnamese restaurant. :rip:

The show was still good imo and I’m sure the people loved it. The energy was there. Again it’s just a performance on a not very well known festival there so I’m sure they were happy to have her there.
I completely know, :( and its OBVIOUS that she doesn't care anymore, :pleading: tho the show was MEDIOCRE.... and all the fans defending the indefensible just make everyone see us like a clowns. And, this is the first time in YEARS that i read a bad review for a xtina concert, so if this is happening the people isn't loving her at all. Anyway she's billionaire and doesn't had any needle to be popstar/successfull again...
But i agree, maybe its time for me or the fans that share the same conclusion with me to just to live the present and try to enjoy and thats all... i still and always gonna love her, her music her art, etc...