[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

New Britney rant that she posted on IG, but deleted claiming that she has it so hard as a white girl. @BaeTine @dinvy

Poor Britney had to walk from her private jet to her luxury car. Boohoo!

Madam X
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:53 pm New Britney rant that she posted on IG, but deleted claiming that she has it so hard as a white girl. @BaeTine @dinvy

Honestly, fuck this dumb twat she's having so much more than 85% of people around the world yet she still feels not enough for a talentless bold bitch like her.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:53 pm New Britney rant that she posted on IG, but deleted claiming that she has it so hard as a white girl. @BaeTine @dinvy

Woo, where to even begin? :rip:

I think the main takeaway is that she better be lucky some pedophile thought she had a nice ass back when she was 8, because based on her intelligence, talent, and upbringing, she's much more suited to cleaning the toilets in the airport than she is to being flown, driven, and coddled around it like she has been.

On an unrelated topic, do we think her homosexual "husband" is better off with her dead or alive? I'm trying to plan out the rest of my year and need to know if I'm reserving time to celebrate her eventual overdose or is that on hold for the time being until his bag is more secure?
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

BaeTine wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:53 am

I think the main takeaway is that she better be lucky some pedophile thought she had a nice ass back when she was 8, because based on her intelligence, talent, and upbringing, she's much more suited to cleaning the toilets in the airport than she is to being flown, driven, and coddled around it like she has been.

On an unrelated topic, do we think her homosexual "husband" is better off with her dead or alive? I'm trying to plan out the rest of my year and need to know if I'm reserving time to celebrate her eventual overdose or is that on hold for the time being until his bag is more secure?
I think she will end up overdosing within the next 10 years. She’s not well and clearly thinks she’s too good for professional health. Her fans think it’s a flex that she has an “iron clad” prenup, but that just means her gay husband will start taking her money and putting it in offshore accounts before their divorce which probably started on their wedding day. A prenup won’t stop a scammer from scamming. While she’s ranting all day everyday, her gay husband is making sure he’s set for life after he divorces her leaving her penniless. Plenty of stupid wealthy women end up broke before the divorce even with a prenup.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:23 am

I think she will end up overdosing within the next 10 years. She’s not well and clearly thinks she’s too good for professional health. Her fans think it’s a flex that she has an “iron clad” prenup, but that just means her gay husband will start taking her money and putting it in offshore accounts before their divorce which probably started on their wedding day. A prenup won’t stop a scammer from scamming. While she’s ranting all day everyday, her gay husband is making sure he’s set for life after he divorces her leaving her penniless. Plenty of stupid wealthy women end up broke before the divorce even with a prenup.
Ugh, I think what you said makes sense. He really does need her alive at least for a little bit longer just so he can bleed her out over time.

If I'm trying to look at the bright side, I guess that means I'll at least have plenty of time to learn my choreo for dancing on her grave.

But on the other hand, it also means we're potentially stuck with her for way longer than I was prepared for if he's not actively trying to figure out how to kill her so he can run off with some dom top flight attendant he's been blowing in the pool house these past several months. :rip:

I swear this is the last time I let myself get my hopes up about anything. :shook:
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

That rant. Yes, America is worried about you Britney.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

BaeTine wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:35 am
NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:23 am

Ugh, I think what you said makes sense. He really does need her alive at least for a little bit longer just so he can bleed her out over time.

If I'm trying to look at the bright side, I guess that means I'll at least have plenty of time to learn my choreo for dancing on her grave.

But on the other hand, it also means we're potentially stuck with her for way longer than I was prepared for if he's not actively trying to figure out how to kill her so he can run off with some dom top flight attendant he's been blowing in the pool house these past several months. :rip:

I swear this is the last time I let myself get my hopes up about anything. :shook:
I love how because she’s Britney it’s glossed over that her own kids don’t even care for her. She used all those celebrities at her Hillbilly wedding to disguise the fact that her sons don’t like her ass and didn’t show up. As Christina tried to tell y’all in 2003, she’s a “lost little girl.” Christina has always seen through the bullshit when others didn’t want to see it.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 20

@erica leigh: for the purposes of this conversation, she’s not a person.

Please don’t spam the reports when the conversation is not between two people but rather commentary on a celebrity.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Tink.
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 16

I feel there had to be a middle ground between the oppressive conservatorship and whatever THIS is. She clearly is still in need of mental health care. I mean is this really what all the #FreeBritney people thought this would be? Running around a rag a muffin mess and crazy IG rants? No they were too busy picturing the return of 2000 sparkly Britney, Is trapping her expectations in that any better than much of what was there before? None of it treats her as a real person, as she is today.

We may like to make fun of the Britney freaks and mess sometimes, but I truly just wish she was in a situation where she was able to take care of her mental health and heal.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

Skahdbwisnehwiswjidje ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

Methney is an ungrateful whore, waste of space on this planet.
Candybussy12
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

I feel like this post has to do with the unflattering pictures of her…. She mentioned how someone made fun of her legs; insinuating that she’s fat, or something. Then then had to spin this into how she’s always been humiliated by the US. I mean, I agree that the US is a mess, but I can’t move to Europe. She can. So, get the fuck out, boo. Love your best life. I do think that she will not see old age, she’s going to the Marilyn Monroe of the 2000s.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Candybussy12 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:02 pm I feel like this post has to do with the unflattering pictures of her…. She mentioned how someone made fun of her legs; insinuating that she’s fat, or something. Then then had to spin this into how she’s always been humiliated by the US. I mean, I agree that the US is a mess, but I can’t move to Europe. She can. So, get the fuck out, boo. Love your best life. I do think that she will not see old age, she’s going to the Marilyn Monroe of the 2000s.
Christina, Janet and many others have been torn apart way more for weight gains. Britney takes her own unflattering videos and pics on her own tho. Is it right? no but unfortunately being a public figure opens a person to public scrutiny. She was accustomed to being America’s Sweetheart, so now she can’t handle criticism.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

What the fuck is this hoe even rambling about again. You have to be drunk or high to understand what she's saying.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Quick someone open a thread on lipstickalley

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Erotica wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:43 pm Quick someone open a thread on lipstickalley

But Moldonna told us she lOoKEd sO haPpY at her wedding? :cackle:
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

OMG poor thing. DRUGS KILL.
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

Being a Britney or Christina fan sucks these days
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

FullCircle wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:06 pm Being a Britney or Christina fan sucks these days
Eh we can complain about how Christina's roll outs are chaotic and she doesnt promote her music but that is peanuts compared to this deranged cracked out moron. Methney is a fucking unstable trainwreck and we don't have to watch out fav's brain literally melt in real time.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

BaeTine wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:47 pm
Erotica wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:43 pm Quick someone open a thread on lipstickalley

And she allegedly conceived with this man, nearly tethering herself to him for life. :rip:

I’m not one to trust gossip rags, but Knee isn’t very bright, which makes this believable. Her stupidity is real reason she ended up in her predicament. 🤭
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

FullCircle wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:06 pm Being a Britney or Christina fan sucks these days
We're not about to equate Chutney and Christy. :arrow:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

BaeTine wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:47 pm

The way she's huffing and puffing on Instagram over some bullshit these days, it's totally believable that she's over this fruity already.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

Christina has not yet released the 5th PV for her new Spanish album. Britney married a gay dude and is bonkers crazy.

The two are not the same. And if you think they are, you need help.

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

She's losing it.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

[there isn’t enough popcorn in the world]
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Tommy_Tank wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:15 pm

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

[there isn’t enough popcorn in the world]
How is she going to reconcile "I lost my baby" with "we never consummated the marriage" tho?

XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

It seems like she’s not happy. She thought getting married, and having a baby, and moving into a new house would bring her happiness and all these depressive feelings she’s been experiences while under conservatorship would go away. But it hasn’t. She’s not dealing with these things, and seems to be avoiding her issues and neglecting her mental health. I know she doesn’t seem fond of therapy, but she needs to deal with the trauma. I know they say writing a book is like therapy, but her book deal is not enough to get her on the right mental state. I don’t see her life getting better any time soon with all these court hearings and whatnot. But at some point she really needs to stop pointing the finger at everybody, and take responsibility of her role and actions during, pre-, and post-conservatorship and make better choices. These posts of her are just disturbing! She can’t possibly be happy.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

A mess.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Buajajajajajajajaja! Meesssss
Xtopher
VIP '21