[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 22

If she wasn't so mean, I'd feel for her. She is out of control and needs a good psychiatrist. She needs a good husband and people who genuinely care about her, too.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

Oh wow taron and sam hooking up confirmed

FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

Guys i’m searching for the awkward gif when she moves her knee and hips side to side, and she looks like a fkn crazy like always
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

Still makes me die

Tellusora
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Franzjoseph wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:02 am
Hocus Pocus wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:01 am

everyone dragging her in the comments HAHAHAHAHAHA she needs help but oh well.
She looks like a demon here.
Britney serving Pennywise the Clown
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

whew asked for this?
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

Hold me closer twirly dancer
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

DirrtyHancock wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:16 pm
whew asked for this?
:rip: Elton is shady af. He knows appearing beside Chutney will make him look more youthful and competent. Don't understand why he and Moldonna hate each other. They're two peas in a cunty old pod.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

If Miss John wanted another hit, he could had just called Dua Lipa, but like @BaeTine said, he went for the messy, ugly, untalented poo girl
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

Eltons career got a second life thanks to Dua Lipa, I guess he will do tons of collaborations now....
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:03 pm If Miss John wanted another hit, he could had just called Dua Lipa, but like @BaeTine said, he went for the messy, ugly, untalented poo girl
a true shady kween! I wonder who Mrs John posts here as in Aguilera.Shade
:fan: :fan:
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
reasonwhy
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

It's sad that britney's comeback is going to be successful just for the simple fact of her freedom and drama with the conservatorship. I wish people could focus more on quality when it comes to music.
Xtina is trying to make her comeback since bionic flopped hard with lotus, libertation and she's still fighting and now Brit will come with just new music and a first single (not the Elton John song) whenever she's ready and boom!!!! number ones, award shows, interviews, promo, specials, documentaries, etc...
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23

reasonwhy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:55 pm It's sad that britney's comeback is going to be successful just for the simple fact of her freedom and drama with the conservatorship. I wish people could focus more on quality when it comes to music.
Xtina is trying to make her comeback since bionic flopped hard with lotus, libertation and she's still fighting and now Brit will come with just new music and a first single (not the Elton John song) whenever she's ready and boom!!!! number ones, award shows, interviews, promo, specials, documentaries, etc...
I’m interested to see how the public responds though. She’s struggled to get a genuine hit single since 2004. There will be social media buzz, but will the radio play her?

Also, I look forward to her press interviews (if she does them) 🍿
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 42

Tommy_Tank wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:22 pm
reasonwhy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:55 pm It's sad that britney's comeback is going to be successful just for the simple fact of her freedom and drama with the conservatorship. I wish people could focus more on quality when it comes to music.
I’m interested to see how the public responds though. She’s struggled to get a genuine hit single since 2004. There will be social media buzz, but will the radio play her?

Uhm.... most of her #1's and top 10's came out after 2004......
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

This. I actually think most people are over her and I don’t foresee her getting number ones- maybe a song or two that peak in the top 10 then fall like a sack of potatoes (a la necks manaj) with no real impact
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

I can actually see the video making a bit of a splash because people will want to see how messy she looks. But radio can already drag her and get into the sordid details of her life without this single, so I don't see why they would play it. They can just continue to speculate on her mental illness, her homosexual tenant / "husband," or whatever other travesty is going on with her and then lead in to BOMT as has been the case over the last 20 years. :rip:
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23

Addicted wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:51 pm

Really? I thought In The Zone was the last time she had any hits?

I mean, there was 3. But that was one of those flash in the pan, manipulated first week sales jobs, wasn’t it?
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Tommy_Tank wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:26 pm

I mean, there was 3. But that was one of those flash in the pan, manipulated first week sales jobs, wasn’t it?
It was, and all of her songs have behaved similarly since: peaking and then free-falling into oblivion before the 3rd week
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 42

Womanizer, Hold it Against me and 3 all hit #1 for one week but spent literal months inside the top 10, also hit #1 on the pop radio. Lol Scream and and shout is one of the best selling singles of all time. Gimme More and Work bitch go viral on tiktok every other month. There's a reason why her streaming #s are higher than most of her contemporaries and legends before her time who supposedly have more memorable hits than her.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23

Addicted wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:38 am

Womanizer, Hold it Against me and 3 all hit #1 for one week but spent literal months inside the top 10, also hit #1 on the pop radio. Lol Scream and and shout is one of the best selling singles of all time. Gimme More and Work bitch go viral on tiktok every other month. There's a reason why her streaming #s are higher than most of her contemporaries and legends before her time who supposedly have more memorable hits than her.
I had no idea Womanizer and HIAM were #1s. HIAM is one of the worst songs ever recorded to be honest.

TikTok viral vids aren’t being counted here as I was talking about released songs being actual hits. But I think Gimme More and Work Bitch both did well. Great pop songs.
evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 7

dinvy wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:24 pm Oh wow taron and sam hooking up confirmed

And I used to think Taron's super hot. Well, not anymore :manshrug: He associates with trash = he IS trash.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

SHe was a robotic vegetable on femme fatale and myah marie did most of her vocals. It was a fully Max Martin produced album and he was red hot coming off of all the stuff he did with Katy Perry then. I think Methney only did 1 live performance that whole era. Max made that a hit not her, the song with Elton will crash and burn.
X-fan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 9

Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

H2o wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:39 pm Image
gross
Such a good mother spreading her rectum so that her sons can see inside.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

X-fan wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:28 pm
Not to mention the shortage of content. :rip:
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

Buttholeney strikes again !
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Lol I wouldn’t worry about her releasing solo music any time soon.
But I do hope the Elton J collab is a lie urgh.
Lana Del Rey
_DC10_
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 11

Her streaming numbers really took off after the whole free Britney thing. In fact she always had less monthly listeners than Christina until the past couple of years. It's not because of her 'great' back catalogue.. it's because she's a media spectacle again.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

I don't see it for her either.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23

_DC10_ wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:59 am

Her streaming numbers really took off after the whole free Britney thing. In fact she always had less monthly listeners than Christina until the past couple of years. It's not because of her 'great' back catalogue.. it's because she's a media spectacle again.
This is true actually. I remember seeing the monthly listeners ranking and she was a few numbers behind Christina up until Free Britney