[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

_DC10_ wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:59 am

Her streaming numbers really took off after the whole free Britney thing. In fact she always had less monthly listeners than Christina until the past couple of years. It's not because of her 'great' back catalogue.. it's because she's a media spectacle again.

100% true - the whole Free Britney media circus has helped her streaming numbers massively on Spotify. I also think the Spotify team has helped her numbers by adding her songs to more major playlists (as a way to celebrate her 'freedom' ?)

Last but not least, I think Gimme More went viral on TikTok earlier this year.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:10 am Lol I wouldn’t worry about her releasing solo music any time soon.
But I do hope the Elton J collab is a lie urgh.
Queen Elton once said “everyone who lip-syncs on stage should be shot” :rip:

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

George wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:08 am
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:10 am Lol I wouldn’t worry about her releasing solo music any time soon.
But I do hope the Elton J collab is a lie urgh.
Queen Elton once said “everyone who lip-syncs on stage should be shot” :rip:

And Chutney once refused to cover her shaved head with a hairpiece. I'm sure these two old women will find a way to work through their differences to deliver something truly lackluster and confusing. ❤️
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

reasonwhy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:55 pm It's sad that britney's comeback is going to be successful just for the simple fact of her freedom and drama with the conservatorship. I wish people could focus more on quality when it comes to music.
Xtina is trying to make her comeback since bionic flopped hard with lotus, libertation and she's still fighting and now Brit will come with just new music and a first single (not the Elton John song) whenever she's ready and boom!!!! number ones, award shows, interviews, promo, specials, documentaries, etc...
FYI
This poster was banned for trolling twice.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

Her stupidity levels increase
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 42

She hates women
I wouldn't be surprised if she post something about X Brown
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

Someone who has a lipstickalley account, post this:

love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

anal won
X-fan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 9

“The boys have decided they are not seeing her right now,' Kevin reveals. 'It's been a few months since they've seen her. They made the decision not to go to her wedding.”

Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Embarrassing
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

Lol. Who would want to see rectum spreading mom's wedding?except her gay stan thought it was so sexy and hot 😆
Tink.
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 16

The Britney stans are big mad that Kevin Fed said that. He better watch it lol...
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

"I have a job" kinda yes but mostly not really
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23

If Sam is using Britney for financial gain, then he needs to shut his mouth. His current "job" was literally given to him because of his wife.

I wish the best for Britney's boys. I hope they gain a bond with their mother. This is just so sad. :(
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

Kevin Federline says Sean and Jayden have not seen Britney in months and that the conservatorship saved her life.

"The boys have decided they are not seeing her right now," Kevin reveals. "It's been a few months since they've seen her. They made the decision not to go to her wedding," Kevin tells ITV in a new interview which airs on television next week, Daily Mail reports.

"This whole thing has been hard to watch, harder to live through, harder to watch my boys go through than anything else," he says. "It's been tough. It's the most challenging thing I've ever had to do in my life."

K-Fed also said he felt compelled to apologize to the boys for any flak they received for Britney's nude Instagram photos.

He insists the boys love their mother, saying: "I try to explain to them, 'Look, maybe that's just another way she tries to express herself.' But that doesn't take away from the fact of what it does to them. It's tough." He adds: "I can't imagine how it feels to be a teenager having to go to high school."

K-Fed and his wife, Victoria Prince, allowed cameras into their home for the interview because they want to show Britney how difficult their life is as a result of her superstardom.

Kevin says: "If there was a way – any way – I could possibly say something to just open [Britney's] eyes – but I haven't found that yet. I feel like, if I found that, I'd be on the phone trying to tell her."

He also maintains Britney's father did what he could to help Britney. "I saw this man that really cared, and really cares about his family and wanting everything to be OK," he says. "When Jamie took over, things got into order. He saved her life."

It's been difficult for the boys to understand.

"They've had a lot of questions about it," he confides. "I don't know that I can answer all of them for them but I just tried to explain to them that your mom needed help, you know, and the people were in play to try to make that happen, to make it better."

Despite their being a restraining order against him, K-Fed says Jamie is "absolutely welcome... back in the boys' lives. Especially if that's what the boys wanted. I don't have any hard feelings towards Jamie Spears. People make mistakes. I feel bad for him. I feel like he's been put through the wringer."

K-fed also feels for Lynne, Jamie Lynn and Bryan.

"Family is supposed to stick together, and just because they're not my immediate family, you know, they're my sons', my kids' immediate family,' Kevin says. 'They love their memaw. My priority has always been: it is about what is good for the boys."

Kevin clearly has no wish to embarrass his former wife but acknowledges he became increasingly uncomfortable with what his then younger teenage sons confided they were witnessing during their visits in recent years, although he declines to go into detail.

He just says: "There were a lot of things going on that I didn't feel comfortable with."

"They tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but at the same time, I can tell that sometimes, it hurts to be in that position,' he says. 'So, I made sure all my kids can come to me at any moment and discuss anything. The boys – all my kids – know that they come to me and to my wife and discuss anything."

He adds: "They're teenagers right now. You know, we talk about s**, we talk about drugs, we talk about all the things that teenagers go through. I want my kids to make all the mistakes they possibly can in my house, because [that way], I can protect them."

Kevin adds that Britney's recent Instagram posts calling her family out have made life difficult for the boys - it's one reason they didn't attend her wedding.

"[The boys] were happy for her, but they decided that, as they're not seeing her right now, they made the decision not to go to her wedding," he says.

Kevin hopes all the family drama will come to an end. "I wish for them to forgive, to reach inner peace and then peace with each other," he says. "One day."
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

FighterOfX wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:06 am
The comments tho :monkeysee: :monkeyhear: :monkeyspeak:
MemX
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

Spending Britney's money isn't a job, Sam. If that's the case, I guess Kevin is employed too.

Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

She replied to him.

Screenshots found here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... pears.html

It’s still up on her IG at this point but she might delete any moment as usual.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
reasonwhy
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Sth must go down because vicky t ( her new assistant) has unfollowed her and sam and viceversa...
Judging by all things going on, it seems that Sam is alienating her from everybody(family an even friends) just to ruin her basically.
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

reasonwhy wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:47 am Sth must go down because vicky t ( her new assistant) has unfollowed her and sam and viceversa...
Judging by all things going on, it seems that Sam is alienating her from everybody(family an even friends) just to ruin her basically.
Honestly at this point i cannot wait for her ruin.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

gosh....

they should mantain this conversation on private

i reallly believe that all of them want attention, that's it.
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

Debe ser dificil ver que tu mamá está subiendo fotos de su panocha y su culo todo el tiempo a Instagram y que todo mundo sepa. No culpo a los niños por no querer verla.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

FullCircle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:02 pm Debe ser dificil ver que tu mamá está subiendo fotos de su panocha y su culo todo el tiempo a Instagram y que todo mundo sepa. No culpo a los niños por no querer verla.
Lo malo es lo sin sentido que se miran. Dudo que esa enferma haya trabajado en la relación con sus hijos en todos estos meses que es libre.
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

FighterOfX wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:04 pm
FullCircle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:02 pm Debe ser dificil ver que tu mamá está subiendo fotos de su panocha y su culo todo el tiempo a Instagram y que todo mundo sepa. No culpo a los niños por no querer verla.
Lo malo es lo sin sentido que se miran. Dudo que esa enferma haya trabajado en la relación con sus hijos en todos estos meses que es libre.
Pues claro que no, a ella eso no le interesa. Lo que ella quiere es enseñar el chicharrón, aunque lo tenga ya todo aguado, arrugado y gediondo. Pero pues hay que entenderla, lo que pasa en éste caso es que su esposo es gay y ella tiene que buscar atención de alguna manera.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:22 pm gosh....

they should mantain this conversation on private

i reallly believe that all of them want attention, that's it.
But they have deliberately stayed out of the limelight for years and it’s Brittleknee’s recent antics that’s dragging them back into it.

Possibly members of Britney’s family feel they need to speak out and show this is a complex narrative and Britney still needs care. I’m sure her sons don’t want to sit back and let their mother be milked dry by Sam, or worse… end up dead.

Seeing how Jamie Lynn was dragged, I’m sure it’s quite scary for her sons to choose weigh in. Kevin calls for everyone to come together as family. Britney’s initial response is typically self-centred and narcissistic.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

lmao urge fbi to find her. I hate her fans so much.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

I mean, who would have thought that Kevin would be seen as a total catch, and that 2000s Bertney would be considered her sane years.

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
X-fan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

I guess miss Elton wants to milk it before the inminent breakdown: