[BAN DISCUSSION] Should Gabe. be banned permanently?

Moments to forget...

Permanent ban for Gabe.

Poll ended at Sun May 31, 2020 2:30 pm

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 82
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 4

Thainus wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:20 pm
jorge. wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:10 pm An alternative I can come up with now that things are established properly with different forums, even tho the vote so far is pretty definitive, is create a new user class that isn't allowed access to the Xtina Lounge, only to the OT part of the board.

Would that be acceptable to you all?

These polls would be replaced by "Would you like to deny access to the Christina board to ______" instead of a permanent ban.

Thoughts?
Sorry babe, but if someone is in this forum just for the OT, they shouldn't be here at all

There are many people who stan for other artists here and they keep it cool. They like christina or they consider christina to be one of their faves, and that's cool because sometimes we want to talk about other singers too.

But if someone is not here for Christina at all and they just want to talk about their faves, they can go to those artists' forums. I don't think banning someone from the Christina section should be an option. Why are they even here if not?
I agree. If you don’t like Christina and can’t give her the respect she deserves on her own forum then you don’t need to be on here to discuss other artists. There’s plenty of forums that cater to his faves, so why does he need to be on here? The other fanbases can create social media campaigns against Christina yet somehow he always praises them and calls the Christina fans miserable. Something is not right with him and I see why he’s a fan of that lady.
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 1

Ban him, show no mercy.

And yes to restricted accesss. :piano:
BionicWooHoo

If he shows us his dick, no.
If he doesn't show us his dick, yes.
Tink.
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Is there a reason some of y'all are acting like it's new behavior? Do you even know the amount of shady comments of his got reported at Xred?

Anyhoo, I haven't really seen any of his posts here. I'm assuming it's more Yonka praise thinking he's making y'all mad? That type of thing?

As far as permanent ban, I always felt that those go to the true trolls, not a snarky comment or 2, annoying as they can be. Gets out of hand after sufficient chances, off with his head.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:59 pm
HAZAYY wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:54 pm No lmfao.

Perhaps I'm missing something but he's never personally insulted Christina or other members. I still don't understand why ya'll choose to get butthurt over "shady" comments. Christina isn't your mother. Go out more often.
Gabe. wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:29 pm fucking dead, on Gaga's release week nonetheless :rip: worried about 80% of the Fighters tho, stay safe away from ropes and knives yall

You were saying?
You’re actively commenting on this thread, so you clearly have an agenda and want him permabanned.

In regards to your quotes, context is everything. It’s really sad that you’d use quotes out of context to try to get someone permabanned. He’s coming from the other thread where we were discussing Britards wanting to make Blackout hashtag thing on June 8th. Some were saying that Britney wouldn’t reach again a #1 with blackout (lmao) because she hasn’t had a hit single in forever and some (Gabe included) were saying how they are a more united fan base and that we should be realistic cause if they really wanted, they could (and more likely will) make blackout go #1 that day.

I voted no. And I agree with [mention]HAZAYY[/mention], y’all need to go out more often. He doesn’t trash Christina like a bunch of y’all do.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:26 pm Absolutely YES! He will never change because he gets pleasure from his constantly negative posts and trolling.

One needs to have a look at the Fall On Me thread as an example.
How do you know what gives him or not pleasure? :ziggy: some of y’all are so intense and put so much weight on what strangers on a forum say or do...
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Not Jorge Castro using democracy tho :shook:

When will his uncle?
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

dinvy wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:04 pm when asked why he was here he said it was to provide balance for the other pop girls. he's not here for christina.
Oh.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

jorge. wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:10 pm An alternative I can come up with now that things are established properly with different forums, even tho the vote so far is pretty definitive, is create a new user class that isn't allowed access to the Xtina Lounge, only to the OT part of the board.

Would that be acceptable to you all?

These polls would be replaced by "Would you like to deny access to the Christina board to ______" instead of a permanent ban.

Thoughts?
That sounds hot, daddy. You can finger me tonight as a rewars. Xo
Thinking long term, if youre ever able to monetize this place, that would be convenient also. Protect the OG’s, let the other forum to keep increasing the traffic.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

BJORK_X-TINA wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:47 pm let him come and witness the greatness which is LEGEND X,but banned him from writing anything on this forum.......like a read only mode...lol
That also sounds interesting! Do this to [mention]ziggy[/mention] pleqse! I’ll fund the forum for a decade :shook:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

La Mamacita wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:07 pm
HAZAYY wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:54 pm No lmfao.

Perhaps I'm missing something but he's never personally insulted Christina or other members. I still don't understand why ya'll choose to get butthurt over "shady" comments. Christina isn't your mother. Go out more often.
Gabe. wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:29 pm fucking dead, on Gaga's release week nonetheless :rip: worried about 80% of the Fighters tho, stay safe away from ropes and knives yall

You were saying?
You’re actively commenting on this thread, so you clearly have an agenda and want him permabanned.

In regards to your quotes, context is everything. It’s really sad that you’d use quotes out of context to try to get someone permabanned. He’s coming from the other thread where we were discussing Britards wanting to make Blackout hashtag thing on June 8th. Some were saying that Britney wouldn’t reach again a #1 with blackout (lmao) because she hasn’t had a hit single in forever and some (Gabe included) were saying how they are a more united fan base and that we should be realistic cause if they really wanted, they could (and more likely will) make blackout go #1 that day.

I voted no. And I agree with [mention]HAZAYY[/mention], y’all need to go out more often. He doesn’t trash Christina like a bunch of y’all do.
LOL. So I have two posts in a thread and all of the sudden I have an agenda?

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

La Mamacita wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:10 pm
Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:26 pm Absolutely YES! He will never change because he gets pleasure from his constantly negative posts and trolling.

One needs to have a look at the Fall On Me thread as an example.
How do you know what gives him or not pleasure? :ziggy: some of y’all are so intense and put so much weight on what strangers on a forum say or do...
Says the guy who constantly complains about being harassed... :manshade:
Last edited by DevotionHURTS on Sat May 30, 2020 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Mamacita, you are the least indicated person to criticize anyone on this thread.

Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:18 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:07 pm

You were saying?

LOL. So I have two posts in a thread and all of the sudden I have an agenda?

I actually ended up posting more than you 😆
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:19 pm Mamacita, you are the least indicated person to criticize anyone on this thread.

Bitch this thread was my idea lol and you can try to get me permabanned as much as you want. It’ll never happen, because this is for people who troll and shade Christina, like your man. 💋 you is welcome to try and get the votes tho. Would be fun and iconic.
Last edited by Lady Mamacita on Sat May 30, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

La Mamacita wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:20 pm I actually ended up posting more than you 😆
Exactly.

I didn't even know Gabe had been banned again. Heck, I hadn't interacted with him for a while now. :manshade:

ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

La Mamacita wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:17 pm
BJORK_X-TINA wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:47 pm let him come and witness the greatness which is LEGEND X,but banned him from writing anything on this forum.......like a read only mode...lol
That also sounds interesting! Do this to [mention]ziggy[/mention] pleqse! I’ll fund the forum for a decade :shook:
i think you would more likely be the candidate for this. LOL
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:21 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:20 pm I actually ended up posting more than you 😆
Exactly.

I didn't even know Gabe had been banned again. Heck, I hadn't interacted with him for a while now. :manshade:
I actually couldn’t give less fucks either lol but think it’s a little too extreme :O it’s not as if he’s actually trashing her or something. And like don’t get me wrong but some balance is always appreciated :ziggy: some fans here seem borderline psychotic sometimes with their perception of reality regarding Christina and her careers
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

La Mamacita wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:21 pm Bitch this thread was my idea lol and you can try to get me permabanned as much as you want. It’ll never happen, because this is for people who troll and shade Christina, like your man. 💋
Why would I try to get you permabanned?

xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Stream Bionic !!!

We need 2.5 M streams to get 100M

Bye
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

La Mamacita wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:23 pm I actually couldn’t give less fucks either lol but think it’s a little too extreme :O it’s not as if he’s actually trashing her or something. And like don’t get me wrong but some balance is always appreciated :ziggy: some fans here seem borderline psychotic sometimes with their perception of reality regarding Christina and her careers
Read my posts. I actually was one of the few who started wondering what happened with Gabe. :manshade:

He was being nice and kind at the start. Then all of the sudden he went dark...

xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Stream Bionic !!!

We need 2.5 M streams to get 100M

Bye
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Let the majority vote. I personally miss the old Gabe, the one who was actually willing to interact with others and have a fun debate.

I do not know what is going on with him. I haven't interacted with him for a while.

I do not have an agenda against him or anyone. Heck, I didn't even know he was banned (again). :manshade:

Whatever happens, I hope he finds peace and happiness in life.

Stoningking
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

BJORK_X-TINA wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:47 pm f he doesn't have any reasons to stay and feels like he's not as good as a Fighter as he's a Lamb, then let him jump over that fence onto better pastures.
I agree, take their voice away.
J0SH1E
VIP '21
VIP '21

I don’t post much at all but whomever this person is has BEEN using his passive aggressive comment to shade Christina and so quick to point out every1 else’s successes ... it seems evident he’s here just to troll so is it really a loss
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

ziggy wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:22 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:17 pm
i think you would more likely be the candidate for this. LOL
Let's find out ;)

LADIES,

If you could MUTE a user for 1 month (not ban)... who would it be? Featuring [mention]Creek[/mention] , [mention]ziggy[/mention] , [mention]NIGHTMARE©[/mention] , and yours truly.

CAST YOUR VOTE!!
Slayer4Xtina
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Yes, he/She/it only exists to provoke God’s people and clearly not here for her. I say, ban away! Lol
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

28 vs 11, dang! :eek:
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Ugly troll since Day 1.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

About Time, during Lemonade and self titled, he always shaded Christina. I was mad, the mods from xtina.red never noticed that. It was like His Job was to bring X down.