[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

The ghetto.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

She named 4 black people lmaooooo
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

She is so ignorant LmAo
Lana Del Rey
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

Lol
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

Tink. wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:39 pm As I've said before, some details of the C-ship were horrible if all what she exposed is true. However this is still a deeply troubled woman, who needs mental help. She shouldn't just be running around with no care. We know she wanted the the C-ship ended without e=any type of evaluation . She may have reason to have felt "burned" by other doctors insisted upon by handlers, but she should be seeking her own care with docs she feels comfortable with. Does Sam even care about her mental well-being?
He’s in it for the fame, I’m sure.
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 15

K.Fed has just posted secret home video of Britney acting like a weirdo to their kids
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 42

Geez I wonder why herkids are so distantand cold towars her...? Her family's intent on ruing her life is so heartbreaking. What is their end goal here exactly?
messiah
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

Addicted wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:51 pm Geez I wonder why herkids are so distantand cold towars her...? Her family's intent on ruing her life is so heartbreaking. What is their end goal here exactly?
Why are they even recording to begin with? Obviously their dad put them onto this.

These clips are backfiring on him though... I generally think Britney is off her rocker most of the time, she still comes off like a regular parent trying to discipline teen boys albeit in her high strung way.
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

messiah wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:40 am
Addicted wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:51 pm Geez I wonder why herkids are so distantand cold towars her...? Her family's intent on ruing her life is so heartbreaking. What is their end goal here exactly?
Why are they even recording to begin with? Obviously their dad put them onto this.

These clips are backfiring on him though... I generally think Britney is off her rocker most of the time, she still comes off like a regular parent trying to discipline teen boys albeit in her high strung way.
I mean she spent the last 15 years of her life isolated, enslaved, and controlled. I am sure there is irreparable damage to her mental health. Kevin is just getting desperate at this point, Britney has been supporting his entire family for the past decade and now that the kids are getting older, he is trying to secure more money. Im sure he's been holding that video over head for the past 5 years too.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

I’m not gonna be surprised if she was abusive to her kids
Last edited by FighterOfX on Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

Holy Shit….. what a sad lost little girl
reasonwhy
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

Doesn't k-fed have a salary that britney is paying as part of the divorce agreement? Maybe she has to give him money until their kids turn 18 years old which I think it's pretty soon and now he's preping himself to make more money by demonizing her. There's no doubt that brit has some mental issues but there's nothing wrong with her actions in the video.It's just a mother telling teenagers to respect her....
The kids look like spoiled brats...
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Lmao, it backfired hard.
Not some people trying to make her look like some kind of a monster. Coz all mothers are perfect and never shout at their kids and never swear near them lmao.
Overprotective moms that want to be respected? Indeed a SHOCK.

I'm more surprised that those kids record such videos and keep them for years, so they can what? Blackmail her in the future?
Hope she's able to stop any cash support once they turn 18. Ungrateful and spoiled brats.
Don't call me angel
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

reasonwhy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:42 am Doesn't k-fed have a salary that britney is paying as part of the divorce agreement? Maybe she has to give him money until their kids turn 18 years old which I think it's pretty soon and now he's preping himself to make more money by demonizing her. There's no doubt that brit has some mental issues but there's nothing wrong with her actions in the video.It's just a mother telling teenagers to respect her....
I mean come on, a few years ago one of them was offering tea about Britney if people start following him on some social media - it already showed how nasty they are.
They clearly don't love or respect her in any way. She's just a cash cow.

She's not perfect, she's damaged, but this kind of behaviour?
Don't call me angel
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

Not Britney channeling the mom from Malcom In the Middle:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

The first video: Her child is sleeping and she comes being loud and obnoxious trying to put lotion on his face.
Second video: The bitch is known for running barefoot in the public bathrooms.
The third video: see it's always about her, me me me me, even her child is saying that.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

I can't believe some of you are criticising her sons! Their actions and behaviour also reflects on her, she is an incompetent mother and their father is also not a good role model. Those people should have never had kids.

People just see her as a victim which is ridiculous!
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:43 am I can't believe some of you are criticising her sons! Their actions and behaviour also reflects on her, she is an incompetent mother and their father is also not a good role model. Those people should have never had kids.

This :up:
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:43 am I can't believe some of you are criticising her sons! Their actions and behaviour also reflects on her, she is an incompetent mother and their father is also not a good role model. Those people should have never had kids.

This.

She didn't raise them and instead of trying to repair their relationship now that she is free she's calling them hateful online.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Xeena wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:32 am

This.

She didn't raise them and instead of trying to repair their relationship now that she is free she's calling them hateful online.
She stopped trying a lot time ago, it's why she's turned her focus onto her new family, which consists of baby scraps and a toothless faggot.

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

messiah wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:40 am

Yeah, this looked like a mother who has had enough of her kids’ behavior, whatever they did to drove her to that is unknown, but foul language aside, didn’t seem like something that bad.

K-Fed better step it up and post the real juicy stuff
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Nobody is criticizing the kids, they are just being kids, but rather how he tried to demonize her and it failed.
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Kevin deleted the post and now Matthew Rosengart is invloved:

Whoever suggested Zaddy Rosengart to Britney is heaven sent. :shook: He is on it!
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

reasonwhy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:42 am Doesn't k-fed have a salary that britney is paying as part of the divorce agreement? Maybe she has to give him money until their kids turn 18 years old which I think it's pretty soon and now he's preping himself to make more money by demonizing her. There's no doubt that brit has some mental issues but there's nothing wrong with her actions in the video.It's just a mother telling teenagers to respect her....
This would explain the timing. Most likely Mr. Federline hasn't worked in years, and is mad that as soon as those two teens become 18, the checks won't be coming anymore.

That would also explain why her two sons are mad at her.

Do they even study?

It is sad that Britney can not take proper care of them, and that Mr. Federline is such a sloth.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
musicfan
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 2

K-fed was stupid for posting the videos, a lot of people was on his and the boys side (including me) but those videos actually made britney look like a decent parent.

The 1st video was weird though, her coming in the middle of the night putting lotion on them lol!
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

:ziggy: Y'all in here acting like Kevin being worthless and trashy somehow excuses Broccoley's deficient intellect, character, and judgment, as if she didn't know exactly who he was back when she let him nut in her gaping pussy... TWICE. :rip:

This woman is 100% filth and garbage. And that's exactly who she has always been surrounded by, from her family to her team to her revolting significant others. The kids will probably turn out just as trashy and messy as their parents are, but while they're minors, surely we can understand that they may not want to be near the chaos, mental illness, unpredictability, instability, stupidity, and all around gutterness of their mother's blighted existence.

She deserves every bad thing in this world.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

Not sure how people can look at those videos and see a rational parent just disciplining her kids … 🤦🏽‍♂️
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

AgentX wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:08 pm Not sure how people can look at those videos and see a rational parent just disciplining her kids … 🤦🏽‍♂️
Idk, maybe they too had a mother who:
- barged into your bedroom in the middle of the night and screamed at you for not letting her rub lotion on your face
- confiscated your phone, criticised the size of your feet and tried to rope your brother into verbally berating you

Buffalo Brit ain't fit to be a mother, and neither are most people on this message board.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

BaeTine wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:59 pm :ziggy: Y'all in here acting like Kevin being worthless and trashy somehow excuses Broccoley's deficient intellect, character, and judgment, as if she didn't know exactly who he was back when she let him nut in her gaping pussy... TWICE. :rip:

This woman is 100% filth and garbage. And that's exactly who she has always been surrounded by, from her family to her team to her revolting significant others. The kids will probably turn out just as trashy and messy as their parents are, but while they're minors, surely we can understand that they may not want to be near the chaos, mental illness, unpredictability, instability, stupidity, and all around gutterness of their mother's blighted existence.

She deserves every bad thing in this world.
Both are true. KFed is a trashy sloth, and Britney is well, not there.

I feel bad for the boys. They had two bad examples in life. I hope they grow up normal.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.