[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

The definition of a bitter and jealous, crusty pussy , gaping cornhole, leather face maniac.

LOCK HER UP!!!!!!
Alo
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

This is about Jamielynn not Christina although I can see why people would think that lol
Champagne
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

janvinron wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:43 pm Everything she wished for is literally with Xtina.

A daughter. (She desperately wants a daughter)
A son who doesn't leave her.
A supportive sister.
Spending her own money.
Going on vacations.
Being able to perform.
Flawless skin.
No psoriasis.
The way all of this is true… what a sad life she has.
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 18

Champagne wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:13 pm I just made a thread about this on ATRL and Brit is already getting dragged. This pisses me off.
Not the shitney fans tried to deflecting this.
Since when her ugly sister made music about their father? Lol

Seems like more people are siding with Xtina, except the mental ones
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

Alo wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:49 pm This is about Jamielynn not Christina although I can see why people would think that lol
She literally says "performers" ... Correct me if I'm wrong but Jamie Lynn ain't no fuckin performer lollll

She's called out her sister very blatantly before, why would she use "performer" to describe her?
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

Alo wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:49 pm This is about Jamielynn not Christina although I can see why people would think that lol
Considering the way Britney writes where she might be talking about Cheetos at the beginning of a paragraph, a baby in the middle and dinosaurs by the end, it wouldn’t be hard to believe she probably got her hatred of Jamie confused with Christina somewhere in her caption. She is still fuming that Jamie had black streaks like Christina.
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 1

Wtf is wrong with her
Raf
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

She’s obsessed.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 50

grrfrrtrr wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:25 pm Britney sure holds grudges and is very emotionally stunted. "She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperate needs guidance." was from way back in 2003.
Xtina has always been right
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 3

No such thing as bad publicity. X's team betta drop summin! Lol
fijiwater
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Well this was posted to the deuxmoi subreddit and everyone seems to be agreeing that this is weird

Neutral
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Time for X to post another insta video summarizing all her summer concerts… the only way to respond is to ignore, they clearly want a response so that they can then get empathy back. I don’t think a certain person can comprehend that you can still be proud of your roots independently of anyone genetically connected to them (we Latinos exist because of generations overcoming conquest, colonialism and wars of independence, our mixed heritage is how we survived genocide), but what they are trying to do is attack a character she could never dream to aspire to possess.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

Kitz wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:24 pm Wtf is wrong with her
Her brain?

Ps. Being mentally ill is no excuse to bully another person.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

When is she dying? Asking for a friend
messiah
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

What a rambling weirdo. Every time I start to feel sorry for her she goes off the deep end.
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 18

Someone needs to unplug the cable!!
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Alo
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

She is an idiot and a bad writer. Thats what this is, with context it seems much more logical that she is talking about JL
https://twitter.com/Onyxhotelprince/sta ... SriPJt0a3w
Last edited by Alo on Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alo
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

:permaban:
Xtopher wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:22 pm
She literally says "performers" ... Correct me if I'm wrong but Jamie Lynn ain't no fuckin performer lollll

She's called out her sister very blatantly before, why would she use "performer" to describe her?
Because she does not have a way with words. JL performed a tribute for Britney at the billboard awards and is a "singer" herself. Considering what she is going through with her boys turning against her I think we should be sympathetic. She is not well and she is not bright.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

^
So the fact that she is not well allows her to throw hate to xtina without a reason? And we should be sympathetic? Fuck off. That doesn't give her the right to be a bitch with somebody who hasn't talked to her in almost 20 years. She needs to get over with it
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

Alo wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:02 pm :permaban:

Because she does not have a way with words. JL performed a tribute for Britney at the billboard awards and is a "singer" herself. Considering what she is going through with her boys turning against her I think we should be sympathetic. She is not well and she is not bright.
You’re right we should show some sympathy because seeing how obsessed she is with Xtina, I’m sure she’s a member here.

Why would she reference WAGW if this isn’t about Tine? Or is this just an indication of how much Xtina lives rent free in her mind?
Last edited by Cruz808 on Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkunKy
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 2

For ones I was on her side when kfed leaked the brat sons videos but now fuck that bitch always coming for C/X out of nowhere
Solidlink
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

I don't even understand her.
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 32

She’s such a failed abortion
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 13

I'm sorry but I'm done with this bitch. Is she mentally ok? Well, no, but does that give her the right to bully Christina? Not on my fucking watch.

What REALLY annoys me is that somehow she's perpetrating this "evil persona" character on Christina. People usually feel sorry for her, therefore they percibe Christina as the evil one. Fuck this cunt and excuse my French.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

SkunKy wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:14 pm For ones I was on her side when kfed leaked the brat sons videos but now fuck that bitch always coming for C/X out of nowhere
You were on Methney's side eveen after she blasted Christina for not having time to talk about her at the latin grammy's red carpet?

Fuck this coked out whore, Methney is a disgusting human being who deserves the worst in life. I'd say she's already there but she still has a few more things to lose before I'll be happy.
ringthealarm
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 9

Y'all need to calm down. She's not well.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

ringthealarm wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:44 pm Y'all need to calm down. She's not well.
SHE needs to calm down
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Messs!!
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 42

Christina could be "known" for being "rude", BUT she's not a white-trash who always made more headlines with scandals than talent or appreciation and loves to come for women, but passive even with men who trashed her. She's a person who since her childhood walked into the stage and when she sang, people always "feared her so impressive talented". She always got them jaws on the floor. Knee is somebody that in this days can make success... but because people have pity for her. She's not a lost girl anymore. She's a jealousy lost woman.

"I wish I had a voice like Christina" said by herself.

Last edited by MarlonBeckham on Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Alo wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:02 pm :permaban:

No, fuck that cunt and I hope she dies soon