[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

ringthealarm wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:44 pm Y'all need to calm down. She's not well.
No, fuck her!!!
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Britney is a misogynist and a fucking racist trash, fuck her and her whole family
Alo
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

Omg the whole fanbase seems mad about it. Honestly guys its too incoherent to take seriously, can we just pretend her post never happened?
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 12

Britney obviously still needs help mentally. i love her but whenever you mention this to her fans they always attack you and defend her actions.
i'm glad some of them are starting to admit that she's not well
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

ringthealarm wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:44 pm Y'all need to calm down. She's not well.
Methney needs to go under the conservatorship again, her melted brain isnt capable of looking after her coked out ass.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

she's so annoying and embarassing
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

What the fuck is she even saying? Is she mad Christina made amends with her father?
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

I'm tired of deciphering her bullshit, can someone post a translation?
Xtinagurr
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

I will beat this hoe up. Is this a misunderstanding?
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Not this brain dead puta again.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

grrfrrtrr wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:00 pm Does anyone actually think Sam loves Britney? I think he is a diabolical fuck who is making money off of a mentally unstable woman. I do hate Britney's hateful temperament, but I don't wish this upon her. She literally has nobody close to her who cares about her well-being.
Methney deserves it an so much more, stupid skank.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

The way her fans always made fun of Beyonce's "illiteracy" when this bitch can't even write a coherent sentence.
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 42

This is a person who has been controlled and isolated for almost 15 years. Aside from the irreparable damage she has sustained from it, she is using her instagram as an outlet to pour out every single thought she has kept inside her mind for all those years. There's no point deciphering what her instagram captions are about, only she knows what they're about. I personally think this is not about X.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

I don't even care if it is or is not about Christy. Either way, this woman is trash, mentally unstable, addicted and afflicted, and a danger to herself and others.

Honestly would live to see her go back into a conservatorship managed by that homosexual she has living with her. It's literally exactly what she deserves, and it would make me cackle endlessly, which is literally exactly what I deserve.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

grrfrrtrr wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:00 pm Does anyone actually think Sam loves Britney? I think he is a diabolical fuck who is making money off of a mentally unstable woman. I do hate Britney's hateful temperament, but I don't wish this upon her. She literally has nobody close to her who cares about her well-being.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :womanshrug: I feel not a scintilla of sympathy for this addled whore.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

:fan:

XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

Erotica wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:45 am :fan:

Wait until Xtina posts pictures from Summer’s 8th birthday! She’s going to lose her shit! Again! :fan:
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

Maybe she meant to write about her sister but her hatred for xtina came out again in the long rumbling post. She is an evil cunt and I don't belive fr a minute this poor little girl narrative that some of you believe.
Last edited by Angelopoulopoulous on Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
supersonicrocket
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

1) at this point she has the self control of a child and maybe we need that conservatorship back
2) we may feel things. But that dont mean we post as we please. We exist with others. We live truly according to our identity BUT in consideration of what the world can feel and the context of it all.So u can feel one way but u dont need to say it.
3) we can spin this as a racist retort and get her cancelled
Last edited by supersonicrocket on Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
supersonicrocket
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

And she is full of run-on sentences and an emoji addiction. Her editor would die if she releases a book.

Hay.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

Alo wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:02 pm :permaban:
Xtopher wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:22 pm
Alo wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:49 pm This is about Jamielynn not Christina although I can see why people would think that lol
She literally says "performers" ... Correct me if I'm wrong but Jamie Lynn ain't no fuckin performer lollll

She's called out her sister very blatantly before, why would she use "performer" to describe her?
Because she does not have a way with words. JL performed a tribute for Britney at the billboard awards and is a "singer" herself. Considering what she is going through with her boys turning against her I think we should be sympathetic. She is not well and she is not bright.
Ok, she gets a free pass. She can bully everyone because she's ill. Let's sympathize guys.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Alo wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:18 am Omg the whole fanbase seems mad about it. Honestly guys its too incoherent to take seriously, can we just pretend her post never happened?
This Britney stan seems hell bent in defending Brit.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:55 am
Erotica wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:45 am :fan:

Wait until Xtina posts pictures from Summer’s 8th birthday! She’s going to lose her shit! Again! :fan:
Omg. Is it this tuesday? I never thought the day would come I will be looking forward to Summer's IG birthday post. :rip:
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23

There is a reason why she is always surrounded by trashy people. Birds of a feather flock together.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Honestly, Christina should sue Britney for the damage to her brand and livelihood. As a punishment, she has to buy 42 million copies of Aguilera, a copy for every Instagram follower that she has.
MEXX
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

What is she even saying? She should take a break from Instagram and get her thoughts back on track.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23

MEXX wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:40 am What is she even saying? She should take a break from Instagram and get her thoughts back on track.
Were they ever on track though?
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

I dont care cause she is batshit insane and no one takes her seriously, obviously she is obsessed with Christina, I hope Christina hires more security cause of this coked out whore.
ringthealarm
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 9

I think it's abhorrent that some people are flaunting Christina and her kids when Britney hasn't had custody to hers for years and likely will never have a relationship with them. Britney's life has been and continues to be extremely sad. How can anyone not have compassion for her.

I'm not saying what Britney posted is excusable at all. But attacking a mentally unwell person is not ok. She needs help.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

ok she needs help...

but why reason she is not being able to pay a therapist or something?

should xtina tollerate all this mess?