[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

ringthealarm wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:29 am I think it's abhorrent that some people are flaunting Christina and her kids when Britney hasn't had custody to hers for years and likely will never have a relationship with them. Britney's life has been and continues to be extremely sad. How can anyone not have compassion for her.

I'm not saying what Britney posted is excusable at all. But attacking a mentally unwell person is not ok. She needs help.
I think most of us have compassion, which is why we don’t attack her mental health or unfortunate life. There are a few in every fandom that will take it too far but I think for the most part, fighters are more empathetic than other fandoms.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

ringthealarm wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:29 am I think it's abhorrent that some people are flaunting Christina and her kids when Britney hasn't had custody to hers for years and likely will never have a relationship with them. Britney's life has been and continues to be extremely sad. How can anyone not have compassion for her.

I'm not saying what Britney posted is excusable at all. But attacking a mentally unwell person is not ok. She needs help.
A bully needs to be bullied.
XTINA1AGUILERA
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

I missed Brit posting naked and twisting lol
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

I have no compassion for her, she did this to herself. She chose to be reckless and careless, partying, fucking around, using hardcore drugs to the point where she fried her brain, scandal after scandal. She was the one who abused her kids and lost custody. And now she's blaming everyone but herself. And she doesn't even care about her children, she cares more about that gay boyfriend of hers. She dragged her own kids ffs. She's sending her followers to harass people. If one crazy Knee fan decides to physically harm Christina, then what?
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

Daddy @dinvy
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 8

fijiwater wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:32 pm Well this was posted to the deuxmoi subreddit and everyone seems to be agreeing that this is weird

my screenshot :devil:
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

Erotica wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:03 am

I have no compassion for her, she did this to herself. She chose to be reckless and careless, partying, fucking around, using hardcore drugs to the point where she fried her brain, scandal after scandal. She was the one who abused her kids and lost custody. And now she's blaming everyone but herself. And she doesn't even care about her children, she cares more about that gay boyfriend of hers. She dragged her own kids ffs. She's sending her followers to harass people. If one crazy Knee fan decides to physically harm Christina, then what?
Exactly! She has a lot of deranged stans, I don't want them anywhere near Xtina.
And yes, the failed relationship with her kids is her own doing. Kids don't grow to dislike their own mother for no reason.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 8

Delete Knee music challenge!
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 4

This was clearly about Xtina, her stans are just trying to divert the attention saying it was about her silly sister. Have we forgotten about Britney post about Fausto?? She is clearly obsessed and should direct her anger towards her real "enemies"

Also how stupid you have to be to think that because you've had an abusive father you have to ignore/hate your heritage?? Xenophobic bitch, if she would go to use Maya Marie or whatever her name is to record another album connecting to her roots it'd be redneck white trash
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

XtinaDaily wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:40 am Delete Knee music challenge!
Me an intellectual having nothing to delete, because I've never had her music in the first place.

Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Jamert wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:46 am This was clearly about Xtina, her stans are just trying to divert the attention saying it was about her silly sister.
It's like when they tried to spin "happy birthday Fausto" that it was for some drummer she toured with 50 years ago, and it wasn't even his birthday.

Britney: Genie in a bottle artist sucks.

Britney fans: Actually... it's not about Christina, she was talking about the bottle of gin that she shared with her manager's wife's cousin 20 years ago. :nerd:
Last edited by Erotica on Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
_DC10_
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 11

Fuck this bitch.
MemX
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

Unhinged, bitter, and obsessed.

I'm so glad that Christina has a family that loves her and a man with gainful employment.

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

Is it about her sister or Christina? I am confused. I think it makes more sense if it's about her sister and not Christina..
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:31 am ok she needs help...

but why reason she is not being able to pay a therapist or something?

should xtina tollerate all this mess?
Her husband is waiting for her breakdown so he can get her money and run away with his boyfriend.
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 5

As someone who suffered domestic violence from their father growing up, for Britney to post that really bothered me. I’m actually quite angry.
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 41

Every Britney caption is incoherent drivel but if she was trying to shade Xtina for embracing her Spanish roots even though her father was abusive then that is stupid. Christina has to reject an entire culture because one person did something bad to her?
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
genie
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

She addressed Christina like 4 times in the past 9 months. Chritina never commented and will keep not to. She just doesn't care.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:30 am Is it about her sister or Christina? I am confused. I think it makes more sense if it's about her sister and not Christina..
What a little girl wants (capslock)
Beautiful lies (capslock)
Performer
Abusive father
Her roots
Father's background

These made you think of her sister? :rip:
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 12

Xtina is trending on Twitter.
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

I understand why she is mad

Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 9

I love a good Xtina comeback, but at this point she is proving to be the classier person. Britney is clearly not well. I did think that the Free Britney movement would end in tears and it seems like it is going to go that way.
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 18

Not the ATRL thread got deleted by the bias mod. Most people were siding with Xtina
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

janvinron wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:14 am
Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:30 am Is it about her sister or Christina? I am confused. I think it makes more sense if it's about her sister and not Christina..
What a little girl wants (capslock)
Beautiful lies (capslock)
Performer
Abusive father
Her roots
Father's background

These made you think of her sister? :rip:
Beautiful Lies= Beautiful Liar (Beyonka, Shakira)

We can make a million theories lol.

I mentioned her sister because someone else here thought it's a post for her sister + I saw this theory circulating on twitter

In general, she seems to be mad at her sister a lot so it wouldn't be wrong to say it's for her sister BUT knowing how unstable and obsessed with Xtina is, i wouldn't rule out the theory that she wrote it for Xtina (how the hell does she know that Christina has a Spanish album out)
J_MiRaine81
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 3

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:17 am Maybe she meant to write about her sister but her hatred for xtina came out again in the long rumbling post. She is an evil cunt and I don't belive fr a minute this poor little girl narrative that some of you believe.
Exactly!!! She hates Christina so much that even while trying to blast her sister she somehow makes Xtina references. Must be a miserable life to constantly think about someone who pays you dust.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

@BaeTine
Qiusef
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 1

I was the one who felt sorry for her and what she's been through. But i changed 180 because she attacked xtina out of the blue and it's intolerable! She is too far and i will defend xtina against that begrudging lonely loose cunt!