[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

:rip:
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

They need to declare a fatwa on this loony bitch.

Allure
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 9

MANIC EPISODES THIS BITCH NEEDS A 5150!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
Stripped
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

Obviously this post is incoherent like all of her other ones but Britney fans are delusional if they think this is about JL. But I'm not surprised, Britney is quickly ruining her goodwill so of course they don't want to believe she's attacking Christina for no reason.

Mentioning only black artists when talking about weed, being mad about someone celebrating their heritage... the racism jumped out.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

How is she able to compose such confusing sentences lmao.
I honestly don’t think this is about x but it wouldn’t surprise at all if it were.
I’m so tired with this human. I wish she would just go away.
Lana Del Rey
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

Unless Jamie Lynn is associated with the words “Beautiful” and “What A Girl Wants” and is exploring her —*checks notes*— roots, I’d say it’s safe to say Brit was trying to come for X again.

She’s unwell, deluded and unpredictable so I’m trying not to hold it against her. But she desperately needs help and I’m glad X is letting it go unremarked upon.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

George wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:51 am

@BaeTine
Christina has done everything right personally, which at the end of the day brings her true happiness and I commend her. Fans aren’t going to comfort you at home when the stage lights are off. We like to complain about what Christina isn’t doing professionally, but we have to understand the industry probably left a bad taste in her mouth so she’s navigating how she can without kissing the industry’s ass. We do not know everything Christina had to go through in the music industry, so I can’t fault her for stepping back. As long as she gives us quality music, I will be happy.

Don’t get me wrong, fans are important but Britney let’s her fans be her mouthpiece and it’s an unhealthy way to live. All the success in the world and still unhappy. Most of the times when I watch documentaries about artists during their biggest eras, they say they didn’t get to enjoy it because it was promo, promo, promo and was exhausting. Britney lived her life for her fans and now doesn’t have in her life what’s most important, her family. Her fans coddled her which is why she never reeled it in around 2005-2008 when the GP started to see how unstable she truly was. She thought she was unstoppable because she had the support of her lunatic fans. She wanted the paps to take her pictures 24/7. At one point considering she had way more money then, you’d think she’d have her driver or assistants fill up the gas tank instead of going herself when all the paps were waiting for her.

Most celebrities enjoy the fame, but Britney is addicted to fame. It’s like a gambling addiction and it’s unhealthy. That’s why she ended up in the conservatorship because when the GP stopped praising her and started dragging her she didn’t know how to be viewed as anything other than America’s Sweetheart. Say what you want about her father, but I would bet he did more good than harm. He was trying to protect her because this is how she acts without proper guidance and considering her mental state, I’m sure that was expensive. Mental care is not free. His actions may have seemed harsh, but she really is not mentally there. He actually got her to a point where it seemed like her mental health improved but clearly we can see it hasn’t and it’s worse now that she’s off her meds.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

George wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:51 am

@BaeTine
Wonder if she let King have a lil taste before he went home to his studio apartment that night. :shook:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

Erotica wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:31 am Honestly, Christina should sue Britney for the damage to her brand and livelihood. As a punishment, she has to buy 42 million copies of Aguilera, a copy for every Instagram follower that she has.
Gurl! She’s allegedly worth 60 million dollars! If that! Because she’s been swindled out of her money, one way or another! She’s a broke bitch! She can’t afford 42 million copies of Aguilera.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:39 am
Erotica wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:31 am Honestly, Christina should sue Britney for the damage to her brand and livelihood. As a punishment, she has to buy 42 million copies of Aguilera, a copy for every Instagram follower that she has.
Gurl! She’s allegedly worth 60 million dollars! If that! Because she’s been swindled out of her money, one way or another! She’s a broke bitch! She can’t afford 42 million copies of Aguilera.
Well, then she'll have to work harder to pay off her debt to Christina.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Would this be considered problematic in this day and age? Moroccan-themed baby shower.
MartiiX
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 1

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:47 am
Where is this from? Wow
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

MartiiX wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:20 am
NewAgenda wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:47 am
Where is this from? Wow
Nintendo commercial.
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 1

Christina continue to do what you’re doing and pay this misguided woman no mind. We stan beauty, class, intelligence, and TALENT. Let Britney continue to be the backwoods trash she always was. And yes a part of me still hopes 2002 Christina makes an appearance and shuts this nasty bitch down but until then…we are grown.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

Emma wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:11 am Not the ATRL thread got deleted by the bias mod. Most people were siding with Xtina
ikr
the mods there are really biased
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

It’s sad that the “Free Britney” movement ended up like this. I read the comments and though there were a fair share of ones defending X, a lot of them are the usual “Yas Queen! Vent it out! You’re free and you can say whatever you want now!”
But that’s the thing, she can’t and she shouldn’t. I am sensitive to the fact that the last 15 years were awful for her, they would have been for anyone. I am Also sensitive to the fact that she may not be mentally well. But she has no right to be so hateful and full of vitriol in ALL of her posts because of it. But she is, and she has the Publics support because she has the ultimate victim card. Her new song with Elton will most likely shoot up the charts, her book will be a bestseller, and the next time she performs she’ll probably get a standing ovation. It’s sick.
Also let me add this without being too conspicuous and getting myself fired: she has stayed at the hotel I work at, I have assisted her and Sam and let me tell you, it’s all fucking weird.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Emma wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:11 am Not the ATRL thread got deleted by the bias mod. Most people were siding with Xtina
They deleted the racism thread too because they are trying to protect Britney's image.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Cruz2318 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:05 pm Also let me add this without being too conspicuous and getting myself fired: she has stayed at the hotel I work at, I have assisted her and Sam and let me tell you, it’s all fucking weird.

SPILL THE DAMN TEAAAA
ringthealarm
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 9

Cruz2318 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:05 pm But she has no right to be so hateful and full of vitriol in ALL of her posts because of it. But she is, and she has the Publics support because she has the ultimate victim card. Her new song with Elton will most likely shoot up the charts, her book will be a bestseller, and the next time she performs she’ll probably get a standing ovation. It’s sick.
But none of this shit matters. Fame and success literally robbed her of her life, her family, her kids, her freedom, her sanity, her happiness.

I guess maybe other Fighters haven't been following her movement but she'd a distant #2 for me after Christina so I semi kept up and none of is okay. She doesn't understand anything and inadvertently sent her own fans after her kids. And she also refuses to go to therapy because past trauma. It's very difficult to imagine that someone will intervene.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

Plain Loser wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:21 am Unless Jamie Lynn is associated with the words “Beautiful” and “What A Girl Wants” and is exploring her —*checks notes*— roots, I’d say it’s safe to say Brit was trying to come for X again.

She’s unwell, deluded and unpredictable so I’m trying not to hold it against her. But she desperately needs help and I’m glad X is letting it go unremarked upon.
well millions of people use the word ' Beautiful' so it doesn't count. The 'What a girl wants' bit was the one that really triggered everyone's reaction.

Even though Christina has mentioned many times that she's exploring her roots etc, I am surprised Britney would know that. Christina hasn't done promo in mainstream US television/media about the latin EPs, how would Britney know that? Unless she's THAT obsessed with Christina and she's checking every single interview she's doing for the new era in latin American media.
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 22

Britney is mentally unstable. She never had legitimately compassionate people in her life. She was a meal ticket for her parents since the beginning. Now she is a meal ticket for her husband. Her children don't want her in their lives. She lost her perfect smile and her youth (which she made money from) is fleeting away. I think she is a time bomb at this point unless she is delusional enough to think she's happy.
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:02 pm
Plain Loser wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:21 am Unless Jamie Lynn is associated with the words “Beautiful” and “What A Girl Wants” and is exploring her —*checks notes*— roots, I’d say it’s safe to say Brit was trying to come for X again.

well millions of people use the word ' Beautiful' so it doesn't count. The 'What a girl wants' bit was the one that really triggered everyone's reaction.

Even though Christina has mentioned many times that she's exploring her roots etc, I am surprised Britney would know that. Christina hasn't done promo in mainstream US television/media about the latin EPs, how would Britney know that? Unless she's THAT obsessed with Christina and she's checking every single interview she's doing for the new era in latin American media.
It was the "little girl" part for me. I think that stung Britney to this day.
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

Oh Britney embarrassing herself again. Tragic life really :(
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Only Xtina has mentioned reconnecting with her roots in every single interview and multiple Instagram posts, so she only needs to see one of those interviews or posts. The Lost Little Swampback Monster is at it...Again! :shook: :poop: :womanzombie:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

The fact that she keeps deleting these rants just shows you that she knows what she’s posting is wrong! She doesn’t even have the backbone to leave them up! She’s spineless! She wants to be the hero and victim both at the same time! She wanted to be the virgin and the ho! It’s typical Britney behavior!
IAMHAM
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Through her instagram sis, christina has said several times in her posts about "Aguilera" that she is reconnecting with her roots. She is obviously aware of all the things christina is doing, you just have take a look at christina social media to know about her current projects, concerts, etc.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

She shared a clip of X from the Latin Grammys red carpet to her stories.
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:40 pm The fact that she keeps deleting these rants just shows you that she knows what she’s posting is wrong! She doesn’t even have the backbone to leave them up! She’s spineless! She wants to be the hero and victim both at the same time! She wanted to be the virgin and the ho! It’s typical Britney behavior!
Deep down, she knows. She has guilt, but she might also be in full manic mode sprinkled with schizophrenia. She's fucked.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

So now we're the bad guy. :ziggy:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 50

Erotica wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:05 pm

So now we're the bad guy. :ziggy:
I'd be more embarrassed to have a mentally insane jealous bitch who is caught in the 00s as idol