[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

pato wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:10 pm
Erotica wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:05 pm

So now we're the bad guy. :ziggy:
I'd be more embarrassed to have a mentally insane jealous bitch who is caught in the 00s as idol
And not them saying we wish death on Britney when they were the ones saying "wrong Christina was shot" when Christina Grimmie was killed.
tombiz
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Poor girl. While some people were singing about what a girl wants, this poor little woman was getting affected by their very existence which got her to sing about someone driving herself crazy. How ironic.

Legend stays living her best life and won't even acknowledge this mess. At least this poor human being is able to speak whatever she wants right now, I guess? It may be batshit crazy psycho stuff... but I'm happy for her.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

pato wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:10 pm

I'd be more embarrassed to have a mentally insane jealous bitch who is caught in the 00s as idol
Yeah. Britney is a 40 year old lady who is well past her prime and who is now trying to become the queen of prom, even though that happened a LONG time ago.

Kind of like that funny comedy with the Australian lady.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Christian wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:15 pm Oh Britney embarrassing herself again. Tragic life really :(
Yeah... We don't need to do anything, Britney and her fans are digging up her grave.

Whatever relevance she had will die with their tantrums.

Chintheory
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 3

Lol, they’ve spent 2 decades questioning whether or not Christina actually has fans but now want Christina to acknowledge that we’re toxic.
Jmarc
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Britney's fans are as crazy as her.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Not them following on their idol’s footsteps playing the victim now when they’re the most awful and hateful fanbase out there, especially to Xtina. Sucks to be in that position huh?
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 13

George wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:44 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:02 pm
Plain Loser wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:21 am Unless Jamie Lynn is associated with the words “Beautiful” and “What A Girl Wants” and is exploring her —*checks notes*— roots, I’d say it’s safe to say Brit was trying to come for X again.

She’s unwell, deluded and unpredictable so I’m trying not to hold it against her. But she desperately needs help and I’m glad X is letting it go unremarked upon.
well millions of people use the word ' Beautiful' so it doesn't count. The 'What a girl wants' bit was the one that really triggered everyone's reaction.

Even though Christina has mentioned many times that she's exploring her roots etc, I am surprised Britney would know that. Christina hasn't done promo in mainstream US television/media about the latin EPs, how would Britney know that? Unless she's THAT obsessed with Christina and she's checking every single interview she's doing for the new era in latin American media.
She shared a clip of X from the Latin Grammys red carpet to her stories.
You forgot to mention Britney shared a clip from the red carpet within minutes/ 1-2 hours max X was asked about Britney.
I remember coming back from attending the Latin Grammys/seeing X and being in horror when I logged on here and everyone was discussing Britney calling her out.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

IAMHAM wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:44 pm
Plain Loser wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:21 am Unless Jamie Lynn is associated with the words “Beautiful” and “What A Girl Wants” and is exploring her —*checks notes*— roots, I’d say it’s safe to say Brit was trying to come for X again.

She’s unwell, deluded and unpredictable so I’m trying not to hold it against her. But she desperately needs help and I’m glad X is letting it go unremarked upon.
well millions of people use the word ' Beautiful' so it doesn't count. The 'What a girl wants' bit was the one that really triggered everyone's reaction.

Even though Christina has mentioned many times that she's exploring her roots etc, I am surprised Britney would know that. Christina hasn't done promo in mainstream US television/media about the latin EPs, how would Britney know that? Unless she's THAT obsessed with Christina and she's checking every single interview she's doing for the new era in latin American media.
Through her instagram sis, christina has said several times in her posts about "Aguilera" that she is reconnecting with her roots. She is obviously aware of all the things christina is doing, you just have take a look at christina social media to know about her current projects, concerts, etc.
She';s not following Xtina though
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

xtina10 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:23 pm

You forgot to mention Britney shared a clip from the red carpet within minutes/ 1-2 hours max X was asked about Britney.
I remember coming back from attending the Latin Grammys/seeing X and being in horror when I logged on here and everyone was discussing Britney calling her out.
True, obviously someone sent it to her.
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

Most people seem to be on Xtinas side. Could people finally be seeing her for the bully she is?

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

wtf the person behind the account must be as stupid and unstable as their 'idol' at least their tweet has only 1 like :rip:
_DC10_
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 11

ringthealarm wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:30 pm
Cruz2318 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:05 pm But she has no right to be so hateful and full of vitriol in ALL of her posts because of it. But she is, and she has the Publics support because she has the ultimate victim card. Her new song with Elton will most likely shoot up the charts, her book will be a bestseller, and the next time she performs she’ll probably get a standing ovation. It’s sick.
But none of this shit matters. Fame and success literally robbed her of her life, her family, her kids, her freedom, her sanity, her happiness.

I guess maybe other Fighters haven't been following her movement but she'd a distant #2 for me after Christina so I semi kept up and none of is okay. She doesn't understand anything and inadvertently sent her own fans after her kids. And she also refuses to go to therapy because past trauma. It's very difficult to imagine that someone will intervene.
Imagine using your platform of millions of followers to throw your own teenage children under the bus. I mean, does it get any worse than that?
Supernova.
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:41 pm
IAMHAM wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:44 pm

Through her instagram sis, christina has said several times in her posts about "Aguilera" that she is reconnecting with her roots. She is obviously aware of all the things christina is doing, you just have take a look at christina social media to know about her current projects, concerts, etc.
She';s not following Xtina though
That means nothing. I don’t follow half the people I stalk daily.
Prometheus
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 7

She should delete her instagram. It’s truly awful.
ringthealarm
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 9

_DC10_ wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:55 pm
Cruz2318 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:05 pm But she has no right to be so hateful and full of vitriol in ALL of her posts because of it. But she is, and she has the Publics support because she has the ultimate victim card. Her new song with Elton will most likely shoot up the charts, her book will be a bestseller, and the next time she performs she’ll probably get a standing ovation. It’s sick.
But none of this shit matters. Fame and success literally robbed her of her life, her family, her kids, her freedom, her sanity, her happiness.

I guess maybe other Fighters haven't been following her movement but she'd a distant #2 for me after Christina so I semi kept up and none of is okay. She doesn't understand anything and inadvertently sent her own fans after her kids. And she also refuses to go to therapy because past trauma. It's very difficult to imagine that someone will intervene.
Imagine using your platform of millions of followers to throw your own teenage children under the bus. I mean, does it get any worse than that?
That's a scary question to ask, because she clearly doesn't know right and wrong. Either she isn't listening to the people around her, or doesn't have the right people around her.
Alo
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

Cruz2318 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:05 pm But she has no right to be so hateful and full of vitriol in ALL of her posts because of it. But she is, and she has the Publics support because she has the ultimate victim card. Her new song with Elton will most likely shoot up the charts, her book will be a bestseller, and the next time she performs she’ll probably get a standing ovation. It’s sick. Shr

Her post was a direct response to KFed publishing those invasive videos and doing a tv interview. She is allowed to tell her side of the story especially after being stripped of her rights and being betrayed as a mother/daughter. The fanbase is acting like Britards were acting the night of the Latin Grammys interview. Its more logical that her ig oost is about Jamielynn, and her father, especially since her father's deposition was on Friday. The only part that cant be easily contextualized is the quote "what a little girl wants" and even then some fans theorize it could be about JL song lyrics.

Britney is understandly being treated with kid gloves, for now, because of what she experienced but it's not like she isn't called out when she needs to be. The public were pretty firmly on Christina's side about the Latin Grammys interview and many people called her out for her ignorant reference to weedsmoking black rappers.
Last edited by Alo on Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jmarc
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

ringthealarm wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:40 pm

That's a scary question to ask, because she clearly doesn't know right and wrong. Either she isn't listening to the people around her, or doesn't have the right people around her.
Most probably :thumbsup:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

Alo wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:43 pm

Her post was a direct response to KFed publishing those invasive videos and doing a tv interview. She is allowed to tell her side lf the story especially after being stripped of her rights and being betrayed as a mother/daughter. The fanbase is acting like Britards were acting the night of the Latin Grammys interview. Its more logical that her ig oost is about Jamielynn, and her father, especially since her father's deposition was on Friday. The only part that cant be easily contextualized is the quote "what a little girl wants" and even then some fans theorize it could be about JL song lyrics.

Britney is understandly being treated with kid gloves, for now, because of what she experienced but it's not like she isn't called out when she needs to be. The public were pretty firmly on Christina's side about the Latin Grammys interview and many people called her out for her ignorant reference to weedsmoking black rappers.
Dude dying on a hill for Methney is truly as idiotic as her demented, melted mind - you arent going to change anyone's opionion about what a shitstain that vile coked out whore is so I wouldnt waste your time defending her.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:42 pm

Wait, y'all still didn't put it together yet? :rip: That loose bussy bottom homosexual she has living in her house clearly remains logged on to seetheheavy, atrl, lipstickalley, and whatever other pop culture forum follows music, not to mention keeping one tab open for grinder and another one open so he can refresh his google results for "how pretend straight pussy icky dick soft need money" hourly. He is the obvious connection between Chutney and everything that's going on with Christy, because like every britato, lil hamster, roachnester, and whatever other stans of subpar trash we have seen come and go over the decades, he resents Christy's talent, beauty, complete lack of fucks given about literally anything, and most of all, her sanity and independence.
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21

What dafuq does that even mean? I’m lost
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

Her whole existence is a tragedy. What an embarrassment. She's not even coherent enough to convey a clear idea, and she keeps throwing hate online.

What a pathetic loser. But of course, she's stuck in the mentality of the late 2000s, the last time she had any real sense of freedom.
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21

Cruz808 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:43 pm Most people seem to be on Xtinas side. Could people finally be seeing her for the bully she is?

LMFAOOOO at the translators bending over backwards to interpret this shit.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

WTF?

Instead of trying to get her life together and be thankful to the universe for her fame and money (cuz God knows that woman got lucky), she spends her time doing this type of shit?

If she doesn’t get help, it’s only gonna be a matter of time before she decides to leave this planet.
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

I don't understand what she tryna say, even Beyonce or Lea Michele could come up with a better "dragging"
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Thiago wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:10 pm What dafuq does that even mean? I’m lost
Not Christy’s ‘The Noise’ impression of illiterate-ney being accurate as fuck :rip:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

Alo wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:43 pm

Her post was a direct response to KFed publishing those invasive videos and doing a tv interview. She is allowed to tell her side of the story especially after being stripped of her rights and being betrayed as a mother/daughter. The fanbase is acting like Britards were acting the night of the Latin Grammys interview. Its more logical that her ig oost is about Jamielynn, and her father, especially since her father's deposition was on Friday. The only part that cant be easily contextualized is the quote "what a little girl wants" and even then some fans theorize it could be about JL song lyrics.

This is NOT THE FIRST TIME that Britney has dragged Xtina into her shading of her sister! Considering she makes these long ass rants with a million .... and a million different thoughts, I’d venture to say that she is shading both Jaime Lynn and Christina at the same time. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Why you want ppl to treat her with respect when she’s the one posting these disrespectful rants and calling ppl out, whether directly or indirectly, is beyond me! You get from me the energy you put out! She is an angry bitter disgusting selfish piece of :poop: that does not love herself! That’s the bottom line. Her family weren’t saints, but neither is she! At what point, does she take responsibility in the role she played in her own demise?! I have yet to hear it! All she does is point the finger! There’s no hope for her! She is deranged! She’s manic! She’s hateful! She’s spiteful! She’s trash! Lock her linebacker ass the fuck up, as far as I’m concerned, and bury the key! So you can take your love for Britney, and 20 something posts, and go somewhere else because you are not needed here. :right:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

BaeTine wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:02 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:42 pm

Wait, y'all still didn't put it together yet? :rip: That loose bussy bottom homosexual she has living in her house clearly remains logged on to seetheheavy, atrl, lipstickalley, and whatever other pop culture forum follows music, not to mention keeping one tab open for grinder and another one open so he can refresh his google results for "how pretend straight pussy icky dick soft need money" hourly. He is the obvious connection between Chutney and everything that's going on with Christy, because like every britato, lil hamster, roachnester, and whatever other stans of subpar trash we have seen come and go over the decades, he resents Christy's talent, beauty, complete lack of fucks given about literally anything, and most of all, her sanity and independence.
Her "husband" does sound like a bitter power bottom. :monkeysee:

I wonder why britbot would want that. Perhaps she doesn't need someone to scratch that itch.

rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

Even if the post was not about Xtina -and I think it was- it shows one more time that she's not mentally well and that she needs professional help. Help I don't think she's getting any time soon.

How I think it was about Christina? Well if it was just one reference, I would give her the benefit of the doubt, but it was:

1. Beautiful
2. What a girl wants
3. Little girl
4. Roots
5. Abuse from her father

Way too many to think it was about someone else.

Honestly tired of this bitch. Specially because of the influence she has on her crazy fans, and the role of victim she's portraying to the public.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

She and X rambles too much when they say. Cute.