[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 13

Xben wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:12 pm Even if the post was not about Xtina -and I think it was- it shows one more time that she's not mentally well and that she needs professional help. Help I don't think she's getting any time soon.

How I think it was about Christina? Well if it was just one reference, I would give her the benefit of the doubt, but it was:

1. Beautiful
2. What a girl wants
3. Little girl
4. Roots
5. Abuse from her father

Way too many to think it was about someone else.

Honestly tired of this bitch.
Specially because of the influence she has on her crazy fans, and the role of victim she's portraying to the public.
DRAG HER, papi
Betty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

Her posts are very concerning. She doesn't seem well and it's a shame she has no one in her life who truly cares about her and isn't in it for the money. It's a shame because she's honestly had X in her corner ever since 2007 2008 when the media was attacking her and before free Britney was trendy.
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:10 pm
BaeTine wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:02 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:42 pm

True, obviously someone sent it to her.
Wait, y'all still didn't put it together yet? :rip: That loose bussy bottom homosexual she has living in her house clearly remains logged on to seetheheavy, atrl, lipstickalley, and whatever other pop culture forum follows music, not to mention keeping one tab open for grinder and another one open so he can refresh his google results for "how pretend straight pussy icky dick soft need money" hourly. He is the obvious connection between Chutney and everything that's going on with Christy, because like every britato, lil hamster, roachnester, and whatever other stans of subpar trash we have seen come and go over the decades, he resents Christy's talent, beauty, complete lack of fucks given about literally anything, and most of all, her sanity and independence.
Her "husband" does sound like a bitter power bottom. :monkeysee:

I wonder why britbot would want that. Perhaps she doesn't need someone to scratch that itch.
:musicwoman:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:02 pm
Plain Loser wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:21 am Unless Jamie Lynn is associated with the words “Beautiful” and “What A Girl Wants” and is exploring her —*checks notes*— roots, I’d say it’s safe to say Brit was trying to come for X again.

She’s unwell, deluded and unpredictable so I’m trying not to hold it against her. But she desperately needs help and I’m glad X is letting it go unremarked upon.
well millions of people use the word ' Beautiful' so it doesn't count. The 'What a girl wants' bit was the one that really triggered everyone's reaction.

Even though Christina has mentioned many times that she's exploring her roots etc, I am surprised Britney would know that. Christina hasn't done promo in mainstream US television/media about the latin EPs, how would Britney know that? Unless she's THAT obsessed with Christina and she's checking every single interview she's doing for the new era in latin American media.
Sis, yes, Beautiful, What a Girl Wants, exploring her roots, her father's background... they all point to JAMIE LYN SPEARS. I completely agree with you.
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 2

X-mael wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:17 pm
Cruz2318 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:05 pm Also let me add this without being too conspicuous and getting myself fired: she has stayed at the hotel I work at, I have assisted her and Sam and let me tell you, it’s all fucking weird.

SPILL THE DAMN TEAAAA
To quote Queen:

“There will be a place and time when all will be explained and come to light”
IAMHAM
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:41 pm
IAMHAM wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:44 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:02 pm

well millions of people use the word ' Beautiful' so it doesn't count. The 'What a girl wants' bit was the one that really triggered everyone's reaction.

Even though Christina has mentioned many times that she's exploring her roots etc, I am surprised Britney would know that. Christina hasn't done promo in mainstream US television/media about the latin EPs, how would Britney know that? Unless she's THAT obsessed with Christina and she's checking every single interview she's doing for the new era in latin American media.
Through her instagram sis, christina has said several times in her posts about "Aguilera" that she is reconnecting with her roots. She is obviously aware of all the things christina is doing, you just have take a look at christina social media to know about her current projects, concerts, etc.
She';s not following Xtina though
Christina's profile is not private, it is public, there is no need to follow her to see her pics
Phugnatic
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Alo wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:43 pm
_DC10_ wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:55 pm
ringthealarm wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:30 pm

But none of this shit matters. Fame and success literally robbed her of her life, her family, her kids, her freedom, her sanity, her happiness.

I guess maybe other Fighters haven't been following her movement but she'd a distant #2 for me after Christina so I semi kept up and none of is okay. She doesn't understand anything and inadvertently sent her own fans after her kids. And she also refuses to go to therapy because past trauma. It's very difficult to imagine that someone will intervene.
Imagine using your platform of millions of followers to throw your own teenage children under the bus. I mean, does it get any worse than that?
Her post was a direct response to KFed publishing those invasive videos and doing a tv interview. She is allowed to tell her side of the story especially after being stripped of her rights and being betrayed as a mother/daughter. The fanbase is acting like Britards were acting the night of the Latin Grammys interview. Its more logical that her ig oost is about Jamielynn, and her father, especially since her father's deposition was on Friday. The only part that cant be easily contextualized is the quote "what a little girl wants" and even then some fans theorize it could be about JL song lyrics.

Britney is understandly being treated with kid gloves, for now, because of what she experienced but it's not like she isn't called out when she needs to be. The public were pretty firmly on Christina's side about the Latin Grammys interview and many people called her out for her ignorant reference to weedsmoking black rappers.
GURL. GTFO and GO to Seetheheavy.com.
U r in the wrong forum. LMAO
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

What a cunty slut. :hah: :hah: No wonder her sons didn't attend rectum spreading mom's wedding .
JnFnRu
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

Jmarc wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:36 pm At this point, I just want X to call her crazy on instagram. 😂
At this point, I just need your picture as my screensaver!
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

The media are definitely protecting her from any negative stories. They just report the things that make her look good in the public eye. I have just done a Google search and that's obvious in the articles that came up. All you see is supporting comments from other artists , her ex being charged with gatecrashing her wedding and so on. There is nothing about the crazy posts and erratic behaviour. They are building her up for a major come back and anything that can tarnish her image gets brushed under the carpet.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:00 am The media are definitely protecting her from any negative stories. They just report the things that make her look good in the public eye. I have just done a Google search and that's obvious in the articles that came up. All you see is supporting comments from other artists , her ex being charged with gatecrashing her wedding and so on. There is nothing about the crazy posts and erratic behaviour. They are building her up for a major come back and anything that can tarnish her image gets brushed under the carpet.
Well, her publicist did a good job then. I wish Xtina’s team would have the same caliber.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

janvinron wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:57 am
Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:00 am The media are definitely protecting her from any negative stories. They just report the things that make her look good in the public eye. I have just done a Google search and that's obvious in the articles that came up. All you see is supporting comments from other artists , her ex being charged with gatecrashing her wedding and so on. There is nothing about the crazy posts and erratic behaviour. They are building her up for a major come back and anything that can tarnish her image gets brushed under the carpet.
Well, her publicist did a good job then. I wish Xtina’s team would have the same caliber.
Eventually britbot will ran out of money. That kind of publicity must be very expensive.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

The sad part is, the world is rooting for Britney. The General Public is just waiting for her comeback. People love the story of the rebirth, the vengeance, the lost defeated woman that fights back and conquered. She is still the princess of pop, the girl next door, to a lot of people.

If she wasn't this crazy unstable nasty person, I'd be rooting for her too.

She might get a very successful comeback story with new single/album, but if she doesn't get the professional help she needs, everything is pointing to an even worse falling.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

Betty wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:46 pm Her posts are very concerning. She doesn't seem well and it's a shame she has no one in her life who truly cares about her and isn't in it for the money. It's a shame because she's honestly had X in her corner ever since 2007 2008 when the media was attacking her and before free Britney was trendy.
She doesn’t want help! She doesn’t want to change! She wants attention!
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

IAMHAM wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:33 am
IAMHAM wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:44 pm

Through her instagram sis, christina has said several times in her posts about "Aguilera" that she is reconnecting with her roots. She is obviously aware of all the things christina is doing, you just have take a look at christina social media to know about her current projects, concerts, etc.
Christina's profile is not private, it is public, there is no need to follow her to see her pics
This. I don’t follow Xtina, and I see all her posts! Idk why it’s so surprising @Hocus Pocus that Britney is keeping tabs on Xtina. She isn’t working in however long, and isn’t parenting in however long, she spends all her time online posting online rants and videos swaying left to right and twirling, she’s allegedly “free” and and doesn’t have to go through anyone to be vetted, She ain’t got nothing but time on her hands and it shows!
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:18 pm
IAMHAM wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:33 am

This. I don’t follow Xtina, and I see all her posts! Idk why it’s so surprising @Hocus Pocus that Britney is keeping tabs on Xtina. She isn’t working in however long, and isn’t parenting in however long, she spends all her time online posting online rants and videos swaying left to right and twirling, she’s allegedly “free” and and doesn’t have to go through anyone to be vetted, She ain’t got nothing but time on her hands and it shows!
true, i just find it too creepy [even for Britney's standards]
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Cruz808 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:43 pm Most people seem to be on Xtinas side. Could people finally be seeing her for the bully she is?

This was a pleasant read. People are being objective and calling Britato’s shit out.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

Xben wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:11 am The sad part is, the world is rooting for Britney. The General Public is just waiting for her comeback. People love the story of the rebirth, the vengeance, the lost defeated woman that fights back and conquered. She is still the princess of pop, the girl next door, to a lot of people.

If she wasn't this crazy unstable nasty person, I'd be rooting for her too.

She might get a very successful comeback story with new single/album, but if she doesn't get the professional help she needs, everything is pointing to an even worse falling.
I hate the fact that she is going to get a hit with practically no effort (or talent) but is the fucked up world we live in.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Britney Spears fans think star shadowed Christina Aguilera in deleted post
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

I read that 3 times. I was like SHADOWED? Thought this bitch was creeping on X.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Xeena wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:59 pm I read that 3 times. I was like SHADOWED? Thought this bitch was creeping on X.
I mean, that is also accurate tho.

supersonicrocket
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

janvinron wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:59 am
ringthealarm wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:29 am I think it's abhorrent that some people are flaunting Christina and her kids when Britney hasn't had custody to hers for years and likely will never have a relationship with them. Britney's life has been and continues to be extremely sad. How can anyone not have compassion for her.

I'm not saying what Britney posted is excusable at all. But attacking a mentally unwell person is not ok. She needs help.
A bully needs to be bullied.
Same.
The release of Britney from the conservatorship establishes that she is of sound mind.

If we give her the benefit of being mentally unwell, we need to lobby to bring her conservatorship back.

We gotta pick a damn side.
supersonicrocket
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

janvinron wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:59 am
ringthealarm wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:29 am I think it's abhorrent that some people are flaunting Christina and her kids when Britney hasn't had custody to hers for years and likely will never have a relationship with them. Britney's life has been and continues to be extremely sad. How can anyone not have compassion for her.

I'm not saying what Britney posted is excusable at all. But attacking a mentally unwell person is not ok. She needs help.
A bully needs to be bullied.
Same.
The release of Britney from the conservatorship establishes that she is of sound mind.

If we give her the benefit of being mentally unwell, we need to lobby to bring her conservatorship back.

We gotta pick a damn side.
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

@Britney @Britneystans

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

BaeTine wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:01 pm
Xeena wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:59 pm I read that 3 times. I was like SHADOWED? Thought this bitch was creeping on X.

Britbot and her "husband" must get ice cream, sit on a sofa, and shade Christina all the time. I hope that all catty girl talk helps britbot to release all that mental stress though...
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Shadowed as in shaded? ☠️
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Jimmy wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:10 pm Shadowed as in shaded? ☠️
Chutney is so dumb she actually makes random journalists illiterate. :rip:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Supernova. wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:13 pm
XtinaDaily wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:39 pm
BotchedBody1 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:38 pm What did it say?
Embittered, delusional, demented etc. as usual. :womanshrug: :womanshrug:
NewAgenda wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:48 pm She needs professional help. I think this psychotic viewpoint is just how her fans and the Lambs think. They are all batshit crazy and Christina still gets under their skin while minding her business, looking more gorgeous and more talented than they’ll ever be.
ENVY

Sad and ugly.
electronicsupersonic wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:10 pm It's sad, she needs to get her meds in order. Xtina is the mature one and will just ignore this. But I kinda wish she went Strippedtina for a moment and ended this psycho girl for once.
It's whatever to wish that on a/RED, but I think you do know what would happen?

Christina blatantly shading Broccoley, no matter how unreasonable, bitter or delusional she is, wouldn't end well especially in 2022. This needs to be taken care of in another way, ie. Xtina just banning Broccoley questions. That would have justification and support, plus it would change the status quo without demonizing Christina.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

BaeTine wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:01 pm

true