[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Bryant
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

cold heart >
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:04 am Funny how the media are using a very flattering pic of hers with John from maaaaaaaaaany years ago:

The people who have no idea how she looks now believe that this pic is new :loco: :loco: :loco: i saw many of FB users saying how beautiful she looks now lol
ACCELERATE.QUEEN wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:31 am how did they organize to make it number one on us and uk ??? does someone know?
The hype is real, why are you surprised? It will also do very well on streaming platforms. I am curious about the reception of the song on radio.

More bullshit stories by Elton John:

Britney was broken. I’ve been broken and it’s horrible’: Elton John on helping Britney Spears sing again

death @ sing again :facepalm: he's just using her name to get another hit. He's desperate.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/ ... sing-again
It makes sense since in this photo she looks like a moderately well kept 40 year old not the crack whore sack of leather with the joker smile that Methney is today.
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 42

#welcomebackbritney, #britneyspears, and #holdmecloser have all been trending since yesterday. Press, Social Media, fellow celebrities, and the general public is showing her so much love. I truly hope she sees how entire world is celebrating her. :pleading:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

Addicted wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:20 pm #welcomebackbritney, #britneyspears, and #holdmecloser have all been trending since yesterday. Press, Social Media, fellow celebrities, and the general public is showing her so much love. I truly hope she sees how entire world is celebrating her. :pleading:
They pity her, don't get it twisted. The song is trash and this poor little victim is coming back to music, let's give her a pity participation medal. :eyeroll:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Addicted wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:20 pm #welcomebackbritney, #britneyspears, and #holdmecloser have all been trending since yesterday. Press, Social Media, fellow celebrities, and the general public is showing her so much love. I truly hope she sees how entire world is celebrating her. :pleading:
She doesn’t deserve that love at all!
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

#86 on Apple Music U.S. That’s pretty telling that is is a flop in streaming so far. Good luck!
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Erotica wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:31 pm
They pity her, don't get it twisted. The song is trash and this poor little victim is coming back to music, let's give her a pity participation medal. :eyeroll:
Worldwide trends don't even mention Broccoley.
·
Trending worldwide
#NationalDogDay
50.3K Tweets
·
Sports · Trending
Ajax
108K Tweets
·
Video games · Trending
#FreeCodeFridayContest
2,041 Tweets
·
Football · Trending
#LazioInter
14K Tweets
·
Football · Trending
Antony
118K Tweets
·
Technology · Trending
#twitchrespond
13.3K Tweets
·
Sports · Trending
#PMS13DaysTillFootball
1,521 Tweets
·
Trending worldwide
SeninAmk JaponSena
·
Rap · Trending
Boosie
11.2K Tweets
·
Politics · Trending
FPOTUS
13K Tweets
·
Football · Trending
Gagliardini
3,979 Tweets
·
Football · Trending
Fofana
54.6K Tweets
·
Football · Trending
Felipe Anderson
1,231 Tweets
·
Football · Trending
Dimarco
2,038 Tweets
·
Music · Trending
God Did
57.2K Tweets
·
Football · Trending
Iago Aspas
1,259 Tweets
·
Business & finance · Trending
Powell
77.6K Tweets
·
Trending in Movies
Florence Pugh
8,551 Tweets
·
Politics · Trending
ÜçArtıBire Kadro
15K Tweets
·
Politics · Trending
Atatürk
139K Tweets
To be fair, I did see one Broccoley trend:
Trending
#BritneyIsBack
1,389 Tweets
However, it's by no means biggest even in the music section
Trending
#NickiVMAs
5,396 Tweets
Normani has more trending tweets than Broccoley atm :rip:
Music · Trending
Normani
1,878 Tweets
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 19

Yikes. Yes, the song truly is horrid. Sounds like two ghosts are singing not humans with lungs...
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

I heard a clip on IG and her voice is fucking awful, you can't tell if it's a man or a woman and who's singing. Bad vocals of a song that no one will remember 6 months from now but as expected it will get pity streams/downloads and airplay for known reasons.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

reasonwhy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:37 pm How unfair it's that she's number one....
Dude, it's even a lack of respect for real artist who work hard. I guess even beyonce is not happy either.
I don't really see what people see in britney spears as a singer...
They don't really care because they know it's temporary and it's all because of the hype and pity. She's not competition to any real artist, they know her mental state so they are sympathetic and supportive but nothing more (it's not that they like the song or they think she's a creative genius). They're just 'happy for her'.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Leon wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:45 pm Yikes. Yes, the song truly is horrid. Sounds like two ghosts are singing not humans with lungs...
Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:40 pm I heard a clip on IG and her voice is fucking awful, you can't tell if it's a man or a woman and who's singing. Bad vocals of a song that no one will remember 6 months from now but as expected it will get pity streams/downloads and airplay for known reasons.
:rip:

Something between a chipmunk on helium and inbred cat in heat?
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Damn bitter much? And so what if people feel bad for her? She was a literal slave for 14 years.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Go in. Imagine being this dumb, loud and proud. As if Santo alternative hasn't been on Facebook for months.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Addicted wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:14 pm

Damn bitter much? And so what if people feel bad for her? She was a literal slave for 14 years.
The only ones bitter here are Knee and her fans. Oh poor her, she gets to live, in her mansion at that. They saved her life and fortune.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Erotica wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:20 pm

Go in. Imagine being this dumb, loud and proud. As if Santo alternative hasn't been on Facebook for months.
Why do you give that loser attention? No1currs about it. Let's keep it that way.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Sis, just go post on seetheheavy. We're not here for the cunt. We are eagerly awaiting her inevitable downward spiral back into insanity, obscurity, and tragedy. That's literally the only thing the bitch can do for me. I certainly never asked to be abused by her atrocious, tuneless screeching ever again. :arrow:

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Don't reply to them, they crave attention. They tried to find an xtina music video with less than 1m (why didn't they use the original music video for Santo lol) just to make them feel better which speaks volumes about their mental state. Instead of 'celebrating' for the new song, they are obsessed with Xtina making illogical comparisons.

They will never get over how Xtina is busy touring, recording music, having a family and in general being in full control of her life and career. :lips:

Instead of sending them tweets, just report their account.
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

Next!!! Now tell me who really wins??
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

Where cause I havent seen it, must be local.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

BaeTine wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:38 pm

Sis, just go post on seetheheavy. We're not here for the cunt. We are eagerly awaiting her inevitable downward spiral back into insanity, obscurity, and tragedy. That's literally the only thing the bitch can do for me. I certainly never asked to be abused by her atrocious, tuneless screeching ever again. :arrow:

I'm tired of hearing about this crack whore and the pity she desperately solicits, she can't sing, she can't dance her visuals are gone like whats the point?
The music isn't even fun anymore not to mention she keeps hating on Christina who has been nothing but supportive of her, so fuck her and her braindead fans.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

She's so ugly.I don't get people saying she's pretty😒
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:16 pm

Don't reply to them, they crave attention. They tried to find an xtina music video with less than 1m (why didn't they use the original music video for Santo lol) just to make them feel better which speaks volumes about their mental state. Instead of 'celebrating' for the new song, they are obsessed with Xtina making illogical comparisons.

They will never get over how Xtina is busy touring, recording music, having a family and in general being in full control of her life and career. :lips:

Instead of sending them tweets, just report their account.
And richer...they hate she's worth more
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

WW iTunes Chart #1
European iTunes Chart #1
WW Apple Music Chart #10
European Apple Music #9

#3 on AM in the UK
#61 on AM in the US

Radio spins so far for today:
Pop - 876
Hot AC - 288
AC - 100

Radio spins is insane! Really good streaming numbers so far but AM leans more hiphop, curious to see waht her Spotify numbers will be.
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

Addicted wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:44 pm WW iTunes Chart #1
European iTunes Chart #1
WW Apple Music Chart #10
European Apple Music #9

#3 on AM in the UK
#61 on AM in the US

Radio spins so far for today:
Pop - 876
Hot AC - 288
AC - 100

Radio spins is insane! Really good streaming numbers so far but AM leans more hiphop, curious to see waht her Spotify numbers will be.
Gtfo!!
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

Listened to the song and disappointed. Can barely tell it’s her and she was right about being a backup singer
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

:cackle:
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Erotica wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:09 am
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

I hope in 1 week this shit of song is dead and buried
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

Erotica wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:09 am
Lady Bunny is brave! She is getting a lot of hate on twitter from the brittards for just speaking the truth. They are calling her a bully for criticising their vulnerable little angel...
Make sure you support LB in the comments.