[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

Anitta wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:36 am
DirrtyHancock wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:52 pm
im so pressed that this dumb, ugly, untalented hack gets all this praise and attention while Godtina Godguilera is out serving generational beauty, art and talent and getting paid dust

Where? :rip: literally nobody cares about this song besides her fans, it's not even in the top 50 of Spotify Global nor in the top 50 of Spotify USA.
oh...good
:love: :love:
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

Xtinoacer wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:56 pm
Like I Do wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:07 pm britards attack

LMAO my post struck a cord.

Hmmm...I wonder which poster that is?! It’s such a fucking mystery?! You’re over here creating an account on a Christina Aguilera forum as a hater to spy on us, and we’re the pathetic ones?!

Instead of worrying about Pigney walking around in shit, making these disturbing videos, this is what they concern themselves with!!!! They are equally disturbed as Britney, as far as I’m concerned.
Last edited by XisGonGiveIt2U on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Anitta wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:54 am
KM2020 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:53 pm Britney's full transcript :
Where is this from?

It's sad really, but I feel like she's still acting like a lost little girl who doesn't know what to do. Just randomly ranting and throwing shade on social media as if that's gonna achieve anything instead of suing for example. I don't even know if she has a case but it certainly seems like she does. She should spend less time typing her incoherent messages and more time hiring a great legal team to go after her dad and everyone who locked her up.

EDIT: Here is the audio if you guys wanna hear it. Apparently she uploaded it yesterday to her Youtube channel and then deleted it:
But wasn’t the first thing she did post-being “free” of the conversation was get paid $15 million dollars to write a tell all book and tell her story?!?

Obviously, her parents failed her. It’s a sad situation, but she also doesn’t do herself any favors. You’re afraid to share your experiences under the conservatorship, but you don’t hesitate to walk around naked and post your body online. Sounds logical to me!
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

Britney will always be tabloid fodder first and pop music entertainer second.

I'm glad Christina's always chosen to be known and respected as an artist, rather than court the rags or do a trashy reality television show.

If it hadn't been for these executives who knew how best to exploit her limited talents, she'd have been running barefoot in the Appalachian mountain, possibly pregnant with a relative and smuggling meth.

AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

After reading that transcript…it’s so very clear why zomBney has a deep seeded bitterness, jealousy and hatred towards Xtina
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

yeah the way she's speaking in the audio is heartbreaking and what she experienced was evil. It would make anyone go crazy.
The contrast between these audios and how she acts on social media is like night and day.

Hope she focuses less on music and more on getting help.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

AgentX wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:29 pm After reading that transcript…it’s so very clear why zomBney has a deep seeded bitterness, jealousy and hatred towards Xtina
Liberation and the whole theme of freedom + Fall in Line video we’re probably the final nails in the coffin. TinE announcing she is free and Lobotoney was the opposite
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:55 pm

Hmmm...I wonder which poster that is?! It’s such a fucking mystery?! You’re over here creating an account on a Christina Aguilera forum as a hater to spy on us, and we’re the pathetic ones?!

Instead of worrying about Pigney walking around in shit, making these disturbing videos, this is what they concern themselves with!!!! They are equally disturbed as Britney, as far as I’m concerned.
They always come scurrying out of the woodwork when Britbot is doing “well”

Christy has everything most could possibly dream of
• her talent
• awards, recognition and professional success
• a family that love and support her
• adorable kids
• a wonderful relationship with Jordy and blended family
• in love with Daddy Matt
• a private life
• her health and well-being
• her self-respect :rip:

X performed with Elton years ago before he was washed up, and the thought that Christy is seething about this horrible single is frankly laughable.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

Xtopher wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:34 pm yeah the way she's speaking in the audio is heartbreaking and what she experienced was evil. It would make anyone go crazy.
The contrast between these audios and how she acts on social media is like night and day.

There's no doubt her life unravelled in a heartbreaking way, but Britbot painting everyone as cardboard villains doesn't ring true. This narrative of the world against a privileged pop star seems like a copying mechanism she has created to deal with her trauma.

Who else has been affected in this debacle?
Britbot never mentions anyone else hurting 🚩 🚩 🚩
Every medical professional she met was evil and none genuinely tried to help her?
Her kids are vile to her, without reason?
Even Christina Aguilera is part of the problem?
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

George wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:26 pm
Xtopher wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:34 pm yeah the way she's speaking in the audio is heartbreaking and what she experienced was evil. It would make anyone go crazy.

There's no doubt her life unravelled in a heartbreaking way, but Britbot painting everyone as cardboard villains doesn't ring true. This narrative of the world against a privileged pop star seems like a copying mechanism she has created to deal with her trauma.

Every medical professional she met was evil and none genuinely tried to help her?
I think anyone with half a brain knows that due to circumstances she's become who she is. People know this has nothing to do with Christina or anyone else but her and her family, who cares if 20 Brit stans / Twitter says otherwise.

We, the general public, don't know anything. Even if Britney speaks out and says what she says in audio files there is and will always be more to the story, it's never so black and white and making assumptions about shit as if we re all psychologist is harmful and also embarrassing.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

Xtopher wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:07 pm

I think anyone with half a brain knows that due to circumstances she's become who she is. People know this has nothing to do with Christina or anyone else but her and her family, who cares if 20 Brit stans / Twitter says otherwise.

We, the general public, don't know anything. Even if Britney speaks out and says what she says in audio files there is and will always be more to the story, it's never so black and white and making assumptions about shit as if we re all psychologist is harmful and also embarrassing.
None of us are claiming to be making professional opinions on the state of her health.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

George wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:23 pm

None of us are claiming to be making professional opinions on the state of her health.

Professionally I think she’s a loon
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

@Data @Anitta can we get a title update to add “Racist” … “Well Known Racist Misogynistic…”

Thank you
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:55 pm

Probably Addictedtometh, I don't get why they are here lmao.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

AgentX wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:41 pm
George wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:23 pm

Professionally I think she’s a loon
I mean, it's not like the GP doesn't know.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

George wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:20 am
Just the fact that she unironically wrote "this talk is for you and me only" on a public insta post. :rip: There is no question where Chutney gets her extreme lack of self awareness coupled with, confusingly, her extreme self involvement.

Jesus, be a meth lab explosion so we can be done with all these assorted vermin. :cackle:
Melissa
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

I feel so much for her, she went through hell and is finally able to talk about it, which I mean is good, but I also think she is very child-like in many ways and that can bite her in the ass at times too with what she posts, especially when it is related to her children.
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 42

Still #1 on Itunes with a big lead
#21 on US Spotify with an increase, finally stabilizing.
Radio stanning the song, biggest gainer on Pop and AC

Predicted to debut inside the top 3 in the UK

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

This song is no different from every tabloid article that has even been written about this cunty piece of shit. Bitches will give their one click because, by and large, people are generally messy and enjoy witnessing trainwrecks and tragedy. Then, just like her children have done, they will move on and forget all about this haggard possum.
reasonwhy
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

her, telling the story sounds more credible than the one we heard on court.
I believe britney but I think she doesn't see that she has some mental issues. She must think she's ok when she's not. I think a familiy intervention when she was hospitalized back in 2007 was necessary. Otherwise, she would have ended up dying or completely broken (finantially speaking). That manager she had Sam Lufti(sth like that) was ruining and drugging her. So Her family did what they had to do.
Her dad seems a complete asshole and his big mistake was let other people that didn't belong to the family circle control her money. Of course, her main interests are to have her heavily medicated and disfunctional so she doesn't realize about anything...

It's hard to believe that no members of the family were by her side. I do think that her sister and brother didn't have enough information.
I don't know...she's not guilty but she isn't innocent either...
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

Actually, we the public know more than we should because that family airs their dirty laundry in the public.

Britney definitely hasn’t healed from her traumas because per her own words, she doesn’t trust medical professionals. She mocks them.

What’s embarrassing is that instead of acknowledging the healing she still has to do, her fans are more concerned with chart performance and a come back.

Now tell me, how is that not embarrassing and harmful?
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 42

Aww how sweet of the BeyHive to help out and support Britney and not be judgemental...

X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Addicted wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:14 pm Aww how sweet of the BeyHive to help out and support Britney and not be judgemental...

Aww how sweet of you by making a tweet about Beyhive is going to make it believable..
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 32

Her fans are crazy. They still think Christina knew about the whole conservatorship Image
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

JPI0414 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:52 pm Her fans are crazy. They still think Christina knew about the whole conservatorship Image

Sounds like Britatos still have that electrical fire going on in their head. :womanzombie:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

JPI0414 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:52 pm Her fans are crazy. They still think Christina knew about the whole conservatorship Image
Xtina:

FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

X-mael wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:09 pm
Addicted wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:14 pm Aww how sweet of the BeyHive to help out and support Britney and not be judgemental...

Aww how sweet of you by making a tweet about Beyhive is going to make it believable..
Why she’s even here?
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

FighterOfX wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:30 pm

Why she’s even here?
She’s pretending to like Christina by only comment on this thread about ha only Fave, I know the sun shine for everyone but this crazy woman have been disrespecting Christina and I won’t tolerate this kind of fake bitches.. pretending to be neutral when it’s not.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

X-mael wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:15 am
FighterOfX wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:30 pm

Why she’s even here?
She’s pretending to like Christina by only comment on this thread about ha only Fave, I know the sun shine for everyone but this crazy woman have been disrespecting Christina and I won’t tolerate this kind of fake bitches.. pretending to be neutral when it’s not.
People simply pity that creature, sorry I am not inclined to after all the shit said about Christina.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

Christina is not relevant enough to be a threat, yet she's on their mind 24/7: Christina knew; Christina toured with Justin, Britney could've sung like Christina, etc..

Their desperation to attach Christina to BrittleMind's mess of a life to make her an arch nemesis is just insane.

Christina is respected, free and got what she wanted out of her life.

Not everybody has that.