[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

JPI0414 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:52 pm Her fans are crazy. They still think Christina knew about the whole conservatorship Image
Not superfan Jamie Lynn keeping Christy in the loop about Messney :shook:

Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

Who cares? her fans are deranged trying to justify that behavior.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

George wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:26 pm
Xtopher wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:34 pm yeah the way she's speaking in the audio is heartbreaking and what she experienced was evil. It would make anyone go crazy.
The contrast between these audios and how she acts on social media is like night and day.

Hope she focuses less on music and more on getting help.
There's no doubt her life unravelled in a heartbreaking way, but Britbot painting everyone as cardboard villains doesn't ring true. This narrative of the world against a privileged pop star seems like a copying mechanism she has created to deal with her trauma.

Who else has been affected in this debacle?
Britbot never mentions anyone else hurting 🚩 🚩 🚩
Every medical professional she met was evil and none genuinely tried to help her?
Her kids are vile to her, without reason?
Even Christina Aguilera is part of the problem?
This is a very good analysis of the situation. :confetti: It's also common for people who struggle with mental health issues to be paranoid and think everyone is against them so your take on this completely makes sense.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Anitta wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:15 am
George wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:26 pm
Xtopher wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:34 pm yeah the way she's speaking in the audio is heartbreaking and what she experienced was evil. It would make anyone go crazy.
The contrast between these audios and how she acts on social media is like night and day.

Hope she focuses less on music and more on getting help.
There's no doubt her life unravelled in a heartbreaking way, but Britbot painting everyone as cardboard villains doesn't ring true. This narrative of the world against a privileged pop star seems like a copying mechanism she has created to deal with her trauma.

Who else has been affected in this debacle?
Britbot never mentions anyone else hurting 🚩 🚩 🚩
Every medical professional she met was evil and none genuinely tried to help her?
Her kids are vile to her, without reason?
Even Christina Aguilera is part of the problem?
This is a very good analysis of the situation. :confetti: It's also common for people who struggle with mental health issues to be paranoid and think everyone is against them so your take on this completely makes sense.
Can someone explain that animated emoji to me? It's a coconut bra like when you're on vacation in Hawaii, but it's full of shredded documents from prior criminal actions? Like wtf am I looking at here?
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Addicted wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:58 pm Still #1 on Itunes with a big lead
#21 on US Spotify with an increase, finally stabilizing.
Radio stanning the song, biggest gainer on Pop and AC
Ok so I can't check every chart but I quickly checked Spotify USA again (it's the app I use) and the song is nowhere in the top 50 (screenshots below). Where are you getting this info? Exhale? or am I missing something?

:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Anitta wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:26 am
Addicted wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:58 pm Still #1 on Itunes with a big lead
#21 on US Spotify with an increase, finally stabilizing.
Radio stanning the song, biggest gainer on Pop and AC
Ok so I can't check every chart but I quickly checked Spotify USA again (it's the app I use) and the song is nowhere in the top 50 (screenshots below). Where are you getting this info? Exhale? or am I missing something?

WhY arE YOu agAiNSt tRAFficKiNG ViCtiMs? :mad:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Lotus wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:03 am
X-mael wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:15 am
FighterOfX wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:30 pm

Why she’s even here?
She’s pretending to like Christina by only comment on this thread about ha only Fave, I know the sun shine for everyone but this crazy woman have been disrespecting Christina and I won’t tolerate this kind of fake bitches.. pretending to be neutral when it’s not.
People simply pity that creature, sorry I am not inclined to after all the shit said about Christina.

Me neither, the little empathy I felt is gone by the way this creature it’s being attacking Christina for no reason, and even more disgusting when I see ppl trying to justify that. Anyways.. I hope all thes ITunes #1s in the 40 countries she celebrated can bring her joy, her kids and dignity.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

:rip:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Hocus Pocus wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:56 am

If we follow that logic, then how does she explain the homosexual she married after the conservatorship was over?
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

Dear Christina, it's Britney (Spears) again.

They took away my phone, my rights and my crack.

They shaved my head claiming it was full of lice, but the voices in my head tell me it's because I mentioned how God speaks to me through the keyhole every night.

Instagram says I'm being trafficked, but I'm never going anywhere. Except when I close my eyes and see the sun at 4am.

Please come pick me up and let's kill my little sister who used to dye her hair like you.

Sincerely,
B

Fico
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 12

Xtina predicted what was going to happen to Brit, remember? Everyone acted as if she was saying something wrong or she was attacking Britney, but in fact she was seeing things others were trying to hide:
”She seemed very distant, even during rehearsals. Every time I tried to start a conversation with her — well, let’s just say she seemed nervous the whole time. … She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance.” and then when she said something like "she's not trailer trash, but she sure acts that way."
She knew Britney well, and knew that she wasn't doing well...then the meltdown happened.
Last edited by Fico on Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Nottingham wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:37 am Image

They shaved my head claiming it was full of lice, but the voices in my head tell me it's because I mentioned how God speaks to me through the keyhole every night.

Instagram says I'm being trafficked, but I'm never going anywhere. Except when I close my eyes and see the sun at 4am.

Please come pick me up and let's kill my little sister who used to dye her hair like you.

Sincerely,
B

Fake.

I can tell by the lack of misspellings.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

Fico wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:32 am Xtina predicted what was going to happen to Brit, remember? Everyone acted as if she was saying something wrong or she was attacking Britney, but in fact she was seeing things others were trying to hide:
”She seemed very distant, even during rehearsals. Every time I tried to start a conversation with her — well, let’s just say she seemed nervous the whole time. … She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance.” and then when she said something like "she's not trailer trash, but she sure acts that way."
She knew Britney well, and knew that she wasn't doing well...then the meltdown happened.
Yes. Christina has always been very open and honest with these kind of things.

She saw things weren't okay with brit back then.

The signs were there. I guess people didn't want to see.

Unfortunately that ship has sailed long ago. I hope brit gets the help she needs. This time for real.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

BaeTine wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:43 am
Hocus Pocus wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:56 am

If we follow that logic, then how does she explain the homosexual she married after the conservatorship was over?

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

BaeTine wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:32 am
Nottingham wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:37 am Image

Sincerely,
B

Fake.

I can tell by the lack of misspellings, and the fact that we can actually understand what it says.
EDIT.

Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

Day 5; Plunges to #29 on U.S. Spotify with the biggest decrease in the entire Top 200. I thought Shitbrits said “this song is doing so well.” oOp! Another flash in the pan rollout. Back to twirling until her head explodes more brain cells all over the kitchen floor.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

Agugaga wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:21 pm Day 5; Plunges to #29 on U.S. Spotify with the biggest decrease in the entire Top 200. I thought Shitbrits said “this song is doing so well.” oOp! Another flash in the pan rollout. Back to twirling until her head explodes more brain cells all over the kitchen floor.
Yeah she'll debut for one week at like #78 and then out.

And in 2 weeks no one will give 2 shits about Methneys overprocessed vocals.
Prometheus
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 7

One thing I’d like to know is why she waited 13 years to finally say enough, I’m not doing it. It could’ve ended after a year or so.
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 15

It's free falling on Spotify as we speak :permaban:

Shitney stans are turning on Elton for using up her "Comeback hype" on this shitty song :cackle:
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 42

US Spotify: +499,708
#1 on iTunes US a big lead
#1 iTunes Worldwide
Biggest gainer on Radio with 2.75M AI, 21M AI in total
Predicted to debut inside the top 12 on BB hot 100
Predicted to debut inside the top 3 in the UK
Predicted to debut at #1 in Australia

Britney, Beyonce, and Nicki deyfing ageism in the music charts. Bravo!
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

Fico wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:32 am Xtina predicted what was going to happen to Brit, remember? Everyone acted as if she was saying something wrong or she was attacking Britney, but in fact she was seeing things others were trying to hide:
Now is the Trailer Trash quote real or fake? I’ve always wondered???
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:46 pm
Are you asking if it's real or are you asking if it's true?

Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

It is :cackle:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

Darling Nikki wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:59 pm
Always sounded fake to me. But mmmk Xtina! 😂
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

Flame wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:25 pm Image

It's free falling on Spotify as we speak :permaban:

Shitney stans are turning on Elton for using up her "Comeback hype" on this shitty song :cackle:
OMG even Elton John's name could've save it.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Trailer trash "quote" is fake. Christina never said that, the tabloids made it up & then blamed X. :womanshrug:

Every tabloid "quote" from 2002-2004 is fake. Unless there's video or print interviews, she didn't say it tho Fighters sure hope she did. :rip:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

BaeTine wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:51 pm
Are you asking if it's real or are you asking if it's true?

It is accurate assessment of Louisinian swamp monster, though not by X.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Erotica wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:19 am Image
This comparison is unfair. Christina has had her ups and downs, but she prioritized her physical and mental health, and her family and loved ones over everything else.

On the mean time, Brit got into hard drugs, and had a mental breakdown.

Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:51 am
Darling Nikki wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:59 pm

Always sounded fake to me. But mmmk Xtina! 😂
Spoiler
Spoiler
Christina has always triggered BrittleMind.
Last edited by Nottingham on Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.