[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

‪Well Known Misogynistic Racist Louisianan Swamp Monster Lipsyncer Trailer Trash ‬Lost Little Girl Who Desperately Needs Guidance

Change thread
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

Data wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:41 am
XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:46 pm
Fico wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:32 am Xtina predicted what was going to happen to Brit, remember? Everyone acted as if she was saying something wrong or she was attacking Britney, but in fact she was seeing things others were trying to hide:
”She seemed very distant, even during rehearsals. Every time I tried to start a conversation with her — well, let’s just say she seemed nervous the whole time. … She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance.” and then when she said something like "she's not trailer trash, but she sure acts that way."
She knew Britney well, and knew that she wasn't doing well...then the meltdown happened.
Now is the Trailer Trash quote real or fake? I’ve always wondered???
Trailer trash "quote" is fake. Christina never said that, the tabloids made it up & then blamed X. :womanshrug:

Every tabloid "quote" from 2002-2004 is fake. Unless there's video or print interviews, she didn't say it tho Fighters sure hope she did. :rip:
It is not fake. She did say Britney was trailer park trash or something of that sort.

Check your sources again
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

FighterOfX wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:46 pm ‪Well Known Misogynistic Racist Louisianan Swamp Monster Lipsyncer Trailer Trash ‬Lost Little Girl Who Desperately Needs Guidance

Change thread
Notorious can replace well known tbh
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Darling Nikki wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:42 pm
It is not fake. She did say Britney was trailer park trash or something of that sort.

Check your sources again
Haha, good one. Burden of proof is on you to prove she did say it.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

Nottingham wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:07 pm
XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:51 am
Darling Nikki wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:59 pm

It is :cackle:
Always sounded fake to me. But mmmk Xtina! 😂
Spoiler
Spoiler
Christin has always triggered BrittleMind.
Believe me, I’m well-aware of the Blender articles. T4P I just wasn’t sure about the “trailer trash“ comment.

But Not the interviewer shading Britney and basically calling her fake and phony! Lol 😝
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

Data wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:56 pm
Darling Nikki wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:42 pm

Check your sources again
Haha, good one. Burden of proof is on you to prove she did say it.
:up: This.
X-fan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 9

“Social media helps her… So if that's what she wants to do that's what she wants to do, I'm not going to hate her for that. At the same time, she should come to the realization of whatever it is that stops her loving her family," he said. "It's almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get some attention. This has gone on for years and years and years and there's a high chance that this will never stop but I'm hoping for me that she will stop."
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

X-fan wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:07 pm

“Social media helps her… So if that's what she wants to do that's what she wants to do, I'm not going to hate her for that. At the same time, she should come to the realization of whatever it is that stops her loving her family," he said. "It's almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get some attention. This has gone on for years and years and years and there's a high chance that this will never stop but I'm hoping for me that she will stop."
Cue Methney's next coked up rant trashing heer son lmaoooo
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Lmao Max would never
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

Franzjoseph wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:10 pm

Reactivated ig to respond
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

dinvy wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:12 am
Franzjoseph wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:10 pm

Reactivated ig to respond
Did Methney just call her children illiterate? :rip:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

The way she whines and rants about her family but god forbid her child feels some type of way about her crazy ass. And i love how even her child understands that she's doing this for attention.
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 32

I hope Christina does even more Nintendo commercials with her kids and sister so Britney will see them and go crazy even more.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

This is the worst American Show ever, this lost gurl is getting mess after mess, if she wants her kids she could fight for them in private. Also is strange the fact that even her children don’t want to be near her.
x-hunter
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

So...actually I didn't want to be active here anymore....
But now I feel the need to write this post...

Calling Britney a meth addict.... laughing at her or even calling her "insane".... What kind of people are you?
This woman was naive, maybe not very smart and rebelled a bit against the media and her family in 2005-2007... but nothing else.

What would you do if you were trimmed to be "star" your whole life, if you gave everything up for your career. At 22 she just wanted to be herself a bit and find love (which is totally understandable), now imagine everyone is picking on you and laughing at you.... and then you end up being totally alienated for 13 years.....
Her children have been manipulated throughout their whole lives.

Yes... this family is a mess....
But Britney has worked hard all her life, has a decent financial life and is just trying to go through her trauma... and if speaking publicly and CONFIDENTLY on Instagram and writing a book helps her... then go on, do it!

This Britney vs. Christina sucks!!
I never understood that.....

So.... maybe some folks here should step back and just take a few seconds to consider what this woman went through...

Think what you want.... but I find it more than sad that this forum is so full of hate, narrow-mindedness and prejudice....

Do what you want, ban me, insult me ​​etc... I don't care... I said what I wanted to say
That's it
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

x-hunter wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:09 am So...actually I didn't want to be active here anymore....
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

Her son nailed it on the head! She is constantly posting on social media for attention, she is hungry for it. Even her fans know deep down that they would be embarrassed to have her as a mum.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

Erotica wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:23 am
x-hunter wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:09 am So...actually I didn't want to be active here anymore....
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Erotica wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:23 am
:cackle: 💀
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 22

personally agree with x hunter that the people on this forum need JESUS and HELP
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

I hope she can enjoy her new “hit single”, because she can’t enjoy the love and company from her own sons.

Fix your shit on private, poor boys
Last edited by FighterOfX on Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

Jesus just read the Britney rant. What a fucking shit show. Calling out your own son publicly is a new low.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

"maybe one day we can meet face to face"

FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 21

Calling Britney a meth addict.... laughing at her or even calling her "insane".... What kind of people are you?
This woman was naive, maybe not very smart and rebelled a bit against the media and her family in 2005-2007... but nothing else.

What would you do if you were trimmed to be "star" your whole life, if you gave everything up for your career. At 22 she just wanted to be herself a bit and find love (which is totally understandable), now imagine everyone is picking on you and laughing at you.... and then you end up being totally alienated for 13 years.....

But Britney has worked hard all her life, has a decent financial life and is just trying to go through her trauma... and if speaking publicly and CONFIDENTLY on Instagram and writing a book helps her... then go on, do it!

So.... maybe some folks here should step back and just take a few seconds to consider what this woman went through...

Think what you want.... but I find it more than sad that this forum is so full of hate, narrow-mindedness and prejudice....

Do what you want, ban me, insult me ​​etc... I don't care... I said what I wanted to say
That's it
She's bipolar. And I dont even think she takes her meds. Look at Mariah. She's also bipolar and taking meds. No drama at all.
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 15

Britney fans won't be happy till her sons, dad, mom and sister are dead.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

I see her domesticated toothless faggot is getting real cocky, too:

I don't see what else he could do besides mowing the lawn since his previous chance of becoming a professional baby daddy ended up flushed down the drain - literally.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Nottingham wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:45 am I see her domesticated toothless faggot is getting real cocky, too:

I don't see what else he could do besides mowing the lawn since his previous chance of becoming a professional baby daddy ended up flushed down the drain - literally.
professional baby daddy = professional gigolo

This f word. As if he's not trying to be her baby daddy. :cackle: He mad Kevin gets her money and doesn't have to deal with her bs daily.
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

She is a trainwreck. I can see her going the Amy Winehouse route in less than a year.
MemX
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

X-fan wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:07 pm "It's almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get some attention. This has gone on for years and years and years and there's a high chance that this will never stop but I'm hoping for me that she will stop."
Poor kid. If only his mother had the maturity and grace to reflect on how her actions have affected him.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

That's it
LMAO maybe if she didn't bring Christina to her mess I wouldn't care but this meth addicted bitch needs a reality check.