[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

FighterOfX wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:46 pm ‪Well Known Misogynistic Racist Louisianan Swamp Monster Lipsyncer Trailer Trash ‬Lost Little Girl Who Desperately Needs Guidance

Change thread
😂😂
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

Nottingham wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:28 pm
FighterOfX wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:23 am
Addicted wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:06 am Official Chart Debuts:
#1 Australia
#2 Ireland
#3 UK
#4 New Zealand

Still #1 on itunes
Big jump on Spotify
Spotify - Day 8:
US: #22 (▲20) with 650,751 streams (+204,642)
GLOBAL: #25 (▲17) with 2,410,671 streams (+606,426)
The fall nex week it’s gonna be big
As much as people criticize Mariah, at least she keeps her sh!t somewhat together.

I hope that the topic of mental health stops being such a tabu. It can happen to anyone. And it can get bad, really, really bad if unattended.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

Justin22 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:09 pm Poor Brit her family is crap and her ex is trash
Incredible how EVERYONE that's been part of her life somehow is wrong/evil and she's always the victim.

Christina, Justin, Kevin Federline, her parents, her sister, her kids... I don't buy it, she must be an insufferable person.
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 42

FighterOfX wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:23 am
Addicted wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:06 am Official Chart Debuts:
#1 Australia
#2 Ireland
#3 UK
#4 New Zealand

Still #1 on itunes
Big jump on Spotify
Spotify - Day 8:
US: #22 (▲20) with 650,751 streams (+204,642)
GLOBAL: #25 (▲17) with 2,410,671 streams (+606,426)
The fall nex week it’s gonna be big
Don't worry, Elton's making sure it doesn't happen :)

She's back to #2 on Itunes worldwide,possibly return to #1 soon.

Regardless, this is already a worldwide hit. Latest releases from most of her peers didn't even come close to HMC's numbers.
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 42

@x-hunter sis, the world is standing behind Britney, what people says in this forum is irrelevant.
FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 21

And people say Kanye is crazy...one thing they got in common is being bipolar.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Addicted wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:34 pm @x-hunter sis, the world is standing behind Britney, what people says in this forum is irrelevant.
If our opinion it’s irrelevant as per your concept, what are you doing here and WHY are her Stans on Twitter putting Christina in every single tweet about the “success” of this song? That by the way is a Feat and many of you Shitney Stans having claiming that Christina latest Top and #1 weren’t hers because is a Feat.?!

Anyways… They should delete this tread and everything related to this creature.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

:fairy:
FREAKAZOID wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:53 pm And people say Kanye is crazy...one thing they got in common is being bipolar.
Kanye is crazy but also talented. I can't see what talent she has. It is certainly not singing nor motherhood.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Addicted wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:34 pm @x-hunter sis, the world is standing behind Britney, what people says in this forum is irrelevant.
Yet here you are continuously posting to try to prove us wrong. :cackle:
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

The world is not standing behind Britney, just her fans and celebrities looking for clout, wtf?

The world either does not care or sees her for who she is: an unstable woman.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Darling Nikki wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:19 pm
Justin22 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:09 pm Poor Brit her family is crap and her ex is trash
Incredible how EVERYONE that's been part of her life somehow is wrong/evil and she's always the victim.

Christina, Justin, Kevin Federline, her parents, her sister, her kids... I don't buy it, she must be an insufferable person.
Sometimes people mistake karma for misfortune.

Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

This comment is right on point. It should be posted on Atrl. lol
Lana Del Rey
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:05 pm

This comment is right on point. It should be posted on Atrl. lol
I'll go ahead and post it on Lipstick Alley as well
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 32

Christina was ahead of her time in that 2003 Blender article. I love how sh is always ahead of the curve!
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

JPI0414 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:06 pm Christina was ahead of her time in that 2003 Blender article. I love how sh is always ahead of the curve!
And she was so right. Her approach wasn't the best but it was all facts.
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:48 pm Britney Spears' son Jayden says their relationship can be fixed if she gets 'better mentally'

According to a Daily Mail article excerpting the ITV interview published Thursday, the 15-year-old also explained why he and his brother Sean Preston Federline didn't go to Spears' June wedding to her husband Sam Asghari.

"At the time it just wasn't a good time to go. I'm not saying that I'm not happy for her," Jayden said, according to the Daily Mail. "I'm really happy for them, but she didn't invite the whole family and then if it was just going to be me and Preston, I just don't see how that situation would have ended on good terms."

Jayden's comments come after his dad Kevin Federline, 44, gave an interview to ITV and the Daily Mail in August saying that their sons "have decided they are not seeing" Spears at the moment.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/britney ... 51122.html
Damn. I mean, if she really wants a relationship with her kids she needs to get off social media and get into therapy. Recovery from that kind of trauma will take a LONG time to heal from.

That’s why I don’t trust her husband.- he’s too fame hungry to admit she needs is to be out of the spotlight to recover.

She’s fucked. She thinks everyone else is the problem and doesn’t trust mental health professionals.

Her fans should also tell her to go away and heal but no they want a hit! That’s exactly what Jaime Spears would do, send her right back out to churn out some music. . They’re no better than him.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Flop 😆
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 15

Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Flame wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:11 am
I didn't know KFed had released a video of Britney arguing with the kids. I googled that video and I have to say, she wasn't doing anything wrong and it just shows that he's a scumbag taking advantage of the situation to make her look even worse. Also awful from her kids to record her but it's probably him egging them on.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

Family business has no reason to be aired out, she really craves attention and to play the victim, this will all backfire on her.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 8

Britney and Kevin are equally moronic.
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Flame wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:11 am
This guy is the textbook definition of bum. I mean, I get that Britney was hungry for the D, but come on, he looks/sounds like a guy who hasn't worked a day in his life.

What kind of example are those two setting up for their kids?

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Cruz808 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:46 am Damn. I mean, if she really wants a relationship with her kids she needs to get off social media and get into therapy. Recovery from that kind of trauma will take a LONG time to heal from.

That’s why I don’t trust her husband.- he’s too fame hungry to admit she needs is to be out of the spotlight to recover.

She’s fucked. She thinks everyone else is the problem and doesn’t trust mental health professionals.

Her fans should also tell her to go away and heal but no they want a hit! That’s exactly what Jaime Spears would do, send her right back out to churn out some music. . They’re no better than him.
He's just a drama queen trying to get attention. It won't be long before he comes out of the closet and publishes a book about how much he suffered with her.

FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

What a mess of a family, thank God all the Aguilera, Fidler, Bratman, Kearns and Ruttler members are better than this
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

She's such a dumb bitch it's unbelievable. She'll never have a good relationship with her children after shit like that. And why does it sound like she's reading? Wouldn't be surprised if her baguette husband orchestrated everything, if her children and family are out of the picture, who's gonna get her money?! Exactly!
Tink.
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 16

I don't know all these years since all the mayhem, he's been pretty quiet and doesn't he and his wife have 2 kids together? Seems he's pretty much been living a family life. I know her fans hate him because they think he just gets her money, but someone had to raise those kids. Whether the c-ship was too restrictive or unfair or not he has been their main parent most of their lives.

That said, really would be best for all if he would have continued to stay quiet. The whole thing with the kids is sad and her message today shows how much help she still needs.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

I think she's been wanting to be done with her current kids for a while, which is why she's been focusing on building a new family with her faggot husband.
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Nottingham wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:18 pm I think she's been wanting to be done with her current kids for a while, which is why she's been focusing on building a new family with her faggot husband.
Spill. She's a trash ass for throwing away her own kids just because she doesn't have total control over them, the irony of it all. #FreeDemKids

Even when Madonna's son Rocco fell out with her and sided with his father she worked hard to rebuild her relationship with him.
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

That streaming boost yesterday was short lived, even with all the Playlist payola!

Global, USA, Germany:

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin down the charts!

grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 22

Erotica wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:49 pm

She's such a dumb bitch it's unbelievable. She'll never have a good relationship with her children after shit like that. And why does it sound like she's reading? Wouldn't be surprised if her baguette husband orchestrated everything, if her children and family are out of the picture, who's gonna get her money?! Exactly!
She is unraveled. This isn't funny. Goodness, I hope she gets the help she needs. It seems like she has nobody by her side who wants her well. I honestly believe her boys want her to be present in their lives, but she's sick. :pleading: