[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

bionicDied4UrSins wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:56 am
Darling Nikki wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:13 pm At this point, I'm just expecting her to go berserk again and injury someone in Beverly Hillz
her stans are ready to defend her and claim she doesn't have mental issues. she'll do or say something extremely problematic or something soon enough and they'll change their tune. we've already seen glimpses of this with her comment about black rappers
i love her but she 100% not well mentally :womanshrug:
The craziest thing (no pun intended) is that her Stans did the same shit before …denied this shit because they kept being fed with the fast food garbage they were pumping out …she was being exploited and her stans gobbled up that exploitation …as long as they were able to say “Yasssss Queen Slay” they were happy …even at the expense of her mental health and well-being

ANYONE who would bring up the issue or question it they were dragged by ZomBney Stans as being haters or misogynist … the reason FreeBritney even came about is because they were being denied songs, videos, and performances … when people like me called them out on Twitter on how this shit was obvious and they just ignored it or denied it and then they screeched to the heavens how they could know and there was no signs then …(Xtina Knew (lost little girl)) but then at the same time expect people like Xtina or anyone that once was in a room with her be responsible for her in those times … like fuck off … lol sorry for the word vomit

I may be “old” but I have a fucking memory

Anyway cut to now … her stans focus are in this order

1. Xtina
2. Hold Me Over

For a woman who’s been through sooooooooooo much abuse and is such a victim …you’d think they’d want her healing …not showing her pussy, fighting with her kids, being used by Elton (let’s be real), being conned by a gay dude…

But guess I’m wrong
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

AgentX wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:01 pm
bionicDied4UrSins wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:56 am
Darling Nikki wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:13 pm At this point, I'm just expecting her to go berserk again and injury someone in Beverly Hillz
her stans are ready to defend her and claim she doesn't have mental issues. she'll do or say something extremely problematic or something soon enough and they'll change their tune. we've already seen glimpses of this with her comment about black rappers
i love her but she 100% not well mentally :womanshrug:
The craziest thing (no pun intended) is that her Stans did the same shit before …denied this shit because they kept being fed with the fast food garbage they were pumping out …she was being exploited and her stans gobbled up that exploitation …as long as they were able to say “Yasssss Queen Slay” they were happy …even at the expense of her mental health and well-being

ANYONE who would bring up the issue or question it they were dragged by ZomBney Stans as being haters or misogynist … the reason FreeBritney even came about is because they were being denied songs, videos, and performances … when people like me called them out on Twitter on how this shit was obvious and they just ignored it or denied it and then they screeched to the heavens how they could know and there was no signs then …(Xtina Knew (lost little girl)) but then at the same time expect people like Xtina or anyone that once was in a room with her be responsible for her in those times … like fuck off … lol sorry for the word vomit

I may be “old” but I have a fucking memory

Anyway cut to now … her stans focus are in this order

1. Xtina
2. Hold Me Over

For a woman who’s been through sooooooooooo much abuse and is such a victim …you’d think they’d want her healing …not showing her pussy, fighting with her kids, being used by Elton (let’s be real), being conned by a gay dude…

But guess I’m wrong
This. The saddest thing about Britney is that even her fans use her. Her song Lucky was truly a glimpse into her life. She should have stopped when she could.

And her fans are partly to blame if something happens to her, as instead of encouraging to get help and to regain her mental health, they push her to deliver music.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Areliugaanitsirhc
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 13

Spot on :biceps:

George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:45 pm Spot on :biceps:

"mentally unstable narcissist," "the common denominator," "miserable, narcissistic, frankly pretty horrible person" :cackle:
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

Her fans are defending her and attacking Jaden and Preston....
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

:up: Look up Cinema Shogun on youtube. He has the facts, laid out in black and white and he’s funny as hell. :permaban:
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:18 am :up: Look up Cinema Shogun on youtube. He has the facts, laid out in black and white and he’s funny as hell. :permaban:
I doubt it’s spinning in circles around dog poop :roll:

FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

Who's this handsome gentleman?
Areliugaanitsirhc
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Darling Nikki wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:43 am

Matt Walsh. Don't get excited, he talked smack about X regarding the dildo performance.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

FighterOfX wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:18 am
XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:18 am :up: Look up Cinema Shogun on youtube. He has the facts, laid out in black and white and he’s funny as hell. :permaban:
I doubt it’s spinning in circles around dog poop :roll:

Wow. This guy reaaaaaally drives the point.

Britards are fan of the drama. He's so right for saying that. Like, what else is there to be a fan of? It's not like she still can dance. It is not like she ever sang. Also, it is not like she is as pretty as she used to be back in the 90s.

In the end she's just a legacy act gone wrong, and people love her for the mess.

Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 9

it's funny how people were saying that the guy is a nobody/piece of shet when he went for Christina's pride performance and now you care about his opinion since he talks shet about someone else
pathetic much? but I'm not surprised tbh
many fans here are as embarassing as britards that they like to make fun of
Don't call me angel
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

Kamaotori wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:28 pm it's funny how people were saying that the guy is a nobody/piece of shet when he went for Christina's pride performance and now you care about his opinion since he talks shet about someone else
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 7

Kamaotori wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:28 pm it's funny how people were saying that the guy is a nobody/piece of shet when he went for Christina's pride performance and now you care about his opinion since he talks shet about someone else
Then why you're here? :susp:
evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I love how britards are acting like the song is the second coming of christ, and yet it's not even a monster hit they're pretending it is.

So far it reached #83 in Italy, #65 in France, #98 in Czech Republic, #45 in the Netherlands, #54 in South Africa. Missed Top 20 in countries like Germany, Sweden, Norway. Come on, those are not great numbers lmao.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

evildevil17 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:01 pm I love how britards are acting like the song is the second coming of christ, and yet it's not even a monster hit they're pretending it is.

So far it reached #83 in Italy, #65 in France, #98 in Czech Republic, #45 in the Netherlands, #54 in South Africa. Missed Top 20 in countries like Germany, Sweden, Norway. Come on, those are not great numbers lmao.

what?? for real? I haven't checked the charts but I thought the song would easily debut in the top 10 or max top 15. France, Sweden, Norway are big markets for her. I was also surprised she did not debut at n1 in UK considering Elton John's name and massive promo campaign.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:34 am

Matt Walsh. Don't get excited, he talked smack about X regarding the dildo performance.
As he should have tbh. :cackle:
evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:02 pm
evildevil17 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:01 pm I love how britards are acting like the song is the second coming of christ, and yet it's not even a monster hit they're pretending it is.

what?? for real? I haven't checked the charts but I thought the song would easily debut in the top 10 or max top 15. France, Sweden, Norway are big markets for her. I was also surprised she did not debut at n1 in UK considering Elton John's name and massive promo campaign.
It proves she's not as massive worldwide as they pretend she is. A massive lunatic, yes, but besides UK, US and Australia the song is semi-flopping on official singles charts. It was big on iTunes tho :manshade: :fan:
Areliugaanitsirhc
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

It's an opinion from a public commentator, not that deep. His assessment on this subject hit the target head on. This entire thread aligns with what he said.

Also, grammar is your friend.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Elton's previous 3 releases in the UK :monkeyspeak:

COLD HEART, ELTON JOHN & DUA LIPA No. 1
MERRY CHRISTMAS, ED SHEERAN & ELTON JOHNNo. 1
SAUSAGE ROLLS FOR EVERYONE, LADBABY FT SHEERAN & ELTON JOHN No.1

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

George wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:43 pm

Elton's previous 3 releases in the UK :monkeyspeak:

COLD HEART, ELTON JOHN & DUA LIPA No. 1
MERRY CHRISTMAS, ED SHEERAN & ELTON JOHNNo. 1
SAUSAGE ROLLS FOR EVERYONE, LADBABY FT SHEERAN & ELTON JOHN No.1

I didn't believe this was a real song. Regrettably, Google confirms this information. :rip:
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:34 am

That performance was a disgrace and she got too much bad press.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

RIP Queen Elizabeth II

I blame it on Hold Me Closer
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Of course you're simping for this right-wing weirdo, John. :cackle:
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 18

Crazy girl acts crazy wearing Shitney shirt

Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

I saw britards claiming 'impact' bc of the shirt but left out the cracked out and private jet refused to take off part of the story lol
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Emma wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:14 am Crazy girl acts crazy wearing Shitney shirt

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

Emma wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:14 am Crazy girl acts crazy wearing Shitney shirt

Is this a rehearsal for her Britney role in a biopic or what :ziggy:
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Data wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:42 am

Of course you're simping for this right-wing weirdo, John. :cackle:
Fuck off you nasty whore