La Luz 1 Song "EP" Out Now!

Moments to remember...
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

Martin wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:25 pm Why are you guys believing this person? He's not talking about a photoshoot outtake, he has no knowledge of this.
He sent me an unsolicited dik-pic and I can attest that his credibility is indeed extremely small
supersonic
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 1

Maybe she’s releasing the rest of the tracks with a physical release of the album?
scorpion_bad
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Ridículo? Hasta Netflix lo hace estrenando un capítulo por semana de sus series. Dejen que el equipo de Aguilera haga lo que piensan mejor. Y si no les gusta pueden hacerse fan de la otra rubia que no lanza música hace años...
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

scorpion_bad wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:33 pm Ridículo? Hasta Netflix lo hace estrenando un capítulo por semana de sus series. Dejen que el equipo de Aguilera haga lo que piensan mejor. Y si no les gusta pueden hacerse fan de la otra rubia que no lanza música hace años...
OMG! The reach!
Alex
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

Martin wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:25 pm Why are you guys believing this person? He's not talking about a photoshoot outtake, he has no knowledge of this.
That's what I'm trying to understand. I've seen people on Twitter "confirming" that. So what's the actual source? It doesn't make any sense.
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 9

XtinkaVip is a stupid bitch

Today we will get the intro + song, in a week the rest of the songs. Relax, ladies
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 23

unbridled wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:29 pm
I hope hes wrong like always
Lmao if this is wrong
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 27

I hope it's not true.
Watermelon.Sugar
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

unbridled wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:20 pm SEE what did i say LMAO!

Hopefully that means new song and intro tonight..

But praying the rest of songs next friday…if they exist
GURRRLL. I cann't :lol: :lmao:
Watermelon.Sugar
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

unbridled wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:34 pm Watch la luz just be the new intro and no es que te extrañe and thats it 🤣

I hope not but…

hopefully new extra songs too
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

The meltdowns lmao. I'm logging off of this board and just appreciating whatever we get for the weekend.

Love and la Luz!
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 2

I couldn't care less about this EP, since we are getting a single, video and some epic performance at almost the same time. Spoil us a bit kween!
Don't call me angel
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 12

If anything XtinaVIPoo probably just has access to some Spotify/Apple Music metadata and is trying to beat everyone to the punch by being an ~insider~, but doesn't realise that the 2 tracks on La Luz will eventually lead into the full EP next week on the 7th. Xtina isn't stupid, she knows promising a new EP then giving us an intro & a single will not go over well... Have some faith.

If he's correct about this, I will personally send him a diaper cake.
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 39

From what i understand is that the intro + no es que te extrañe (single) will be released tonight. All EP3 out on October 7th :manshade:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

saintX_stripped wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:04 pm What i understand is that the intro + no es que extrañe (single) will be released tonight. All EP3 out on October 7th :manshade:
Yeah, and they are part of the EP so it makes sense since the album an EP names are already out
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

H2o wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:21 pm

AGUILERA deluxe edition
YAS LOLITA IS COMING IN HQ Y'ALL

Anyway, i don't give a F, la reina is going to deliver a big performance tonight + a very emotional song that means a lot to her. i am crying hysterically already. :cry:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Lmao at Lolita it's not even 100% in spanish
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

I’ll be dead if THIS is what he’s right about. 💀
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

nooooo

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

pato wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:11 pm Lmao at Lolita it's not even 100% in spanish
gurl lemme dream!!! xtina can pull a Spanglish bop, sure it's basic but it's catchy, just needs a revamp :o :piano: :rip:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Pretty Boy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm I’ll be dead if THIS is what he’s right about. 💀
Well, he said the FULL ep is coming out today which is wrong. The EP has more songs, they are just hidden until its official release which is supposed to be Oct 7th. It's just like when an artist announces the album title and the previously released singles are added to the full album meanwhile the rest of the tracks are just shown as track1, track 2, etc. There's no sense if she releases a one and half song album. What's coming out tonight are two songs from it
Alex
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

pato wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:26 pm
Pretty Boy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm I’ll be dead if THIS is what he’s right about. 💀
Well, he said the FULL ep is coming out today which is wrong. The EP has more songs, they are just hidden until its official release which is supposed to be Oct 7th. It's just like when an artist announces the album title and the previously released singles are added to the full album. There's no sense if she releases a one and half song album. What's coming out tonight are two songs from it
That's what I thought at first until Christina posted "La Luz TONIGHT". I don't entirely get releasing the intro+single as the EP for songs to be added later. Wouldn't it make more sense releasing the whole thing tonight/tomorrow? Latin Grammy voting starts tomorrow.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 12

Alex wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:31 pm
Well, he said the FULL ep is coming out today which is wrong. The EP has more songs, they are just hidden until its official release which is supposed to be Oct 7th. It's just like when an artist announces the album title and the previously released singles are added to the full album. There's no sense if she releases a one and half song album. What's coming out tonight are two songs from it
That's what I thought at first until Christina posted "La Luz TONIGHT". I don't entirely get releasing the intro+single as the EP for songs to be added later. Wouldn't it make more sense releasing the whole thing tonight/tomorrow? Latin Grammy voting starts tomorrow.
Honestly I think Xtina is just scared to write the single title after it was messed up on her twitter then deleted, so now it’s just known as La Luz to make it easier. :rip:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Martin wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:35 pm

Honestly I think Xtina is just scared to write the single title after it was messed up on her twitter then deleted, so now it’s just known as La Luz to make it easier. :rip:
Or she probably doesn't know how to type the ñ
Alex
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

pato wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:42 pm
Martin wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:35 pm

Or she probably doesn't know how to type the ñ
I need to hear Christina say "coño".
fogsz
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

I think that shes gonna release it every week one song before premiere of Aguilera (physial), the album needs to be released before the Grammys.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4

The intro for the 3rd EP will be released today with the new song "No Es Que Te Extrañe".

La Luz will be technically out, just because of those two tracks, but the rest of the songs will be added to the EP next Friday, October 7th. And that will be officially AGUILERA.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

This will allow the 3rd EP to be nominated by itself for next year's Grammys

Chill guys! They know what they're doing
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

I bet they're releasing La Luz with just the intro and single in time for Grammy Cut off for the American Grammys. (9/30) basically what they did with adding CMDLG ft Christian. for the Latin Grammy Cut off.

Adding this song (assuming it'll be a hit, is a smart move and gives AGUILERA more weight with American Grammy Voters)

The date is secured and the other tracks can be revealed later and still technically the album was already released in time.... It's like a loophole.
DIRRTY
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Xben wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:04 pm The intro for the 3rd EP will be released today with the new song "No Es Que Te Extrañe".

La Luz will be technically out, just because of those two tracks, but the rest of the songs will be added to the EP next Friday, October 7th. And that will be officially AGUILERA.
Exactly
When exactly will she release a song and an intro as an ep ?
People need to chill