La Luz 1 Song "EP" Out Now!

Moments to remember...
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 11

brazil same too!
its a glitch!
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 10

"as part of" we can only hope and pray.
oppa jeff continues to stomp on @AccessXtina 's dreams of a family
Buffy
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 6

Interesting
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 7

MaCK. wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:14 pm I bet they're releasing La Luz with just the intro and single in time for Grammy Cut off for the American Grammys. (9/30) basically what they did with adding CMDLG ft Christian. for the Latin Grammy Cut off.

Adding this song (assuming it'll be a hit, is a smart move and gives AGUILERA more weight with American Grammy Voters)

The date is secured and the other tracks can be revealed later and still technically the album was already released in time.... It's like a loophole.
:fingerscrossed:
Luv2LuvUxxx
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 2

I do wish things were a bit clearer from her/her team. Just a bit more clarity on the release strategy wouldnt go amiss but I guess they want to keep us guessing haha.

I highly doubt that an intro and 1 song makes the final EP.
Du Soleil
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

I cried. Thank you Christina. This song is masterpiece.
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

H2o wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:11 pm

wtf
Chile...
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

On Spotify, La Luz is a single, not an EP. La Luz and NEQTE are both on it. When you click on any of the other EPs, while they're under the "singles" section, they are labeled as EPs.
XTINA1AGUILERA
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

AGUILERA era is a top notch the music the video looks everything but the way they handle is a disaster
Xtina should fire them all and even Xtina should not do this as it is in her next chapter
IT HAS TO BE A TOP NOTCH MANAGER AND MANAGEMENT TO HANDLE not letting Xtina to do it
Sorry but she’s not a good manager with this era
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

This is the messiest rollout of anything I've ever witnessed. As fans we're baffled - imagine someone who isn't as invested in her career but wants to check out this release. They'd be absolutely clueless.

The EPs, the album, are so good and deserve so much better.
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 20

La Luz was also released as a single on Apple Music.
I was extremely disappointed yesterday but I actually believe something else is coming next week.
So many news outlet talked about October 7. I doubt they changed the date last minute.
The reason why it's labelled "La Luz" is because there are two songs, so it automatically takes the name of the first song.
Plus, Lloras Por Na was deleted from YouTube last week AND the Aguilera release was also a blur mess. So I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked up with this one too.

I believe we're getting something else next week!
iosoke
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 8

Maybe they want to focus their energy on the anniversary of stripped?
Luv2LuvUxxx
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

XTINA1AGUILERA wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:28 am AGUILERA era is a top notch the music the video looks everything but the way they handle is a disaster
Xtina should fire them all and even Xtina should not do this as it is in her next chapter
IT HAS TO BE A TOP NOTCH MANAGER AND MANAGEMENT TO HANDLE not letting Xtina to do it
Sorry but she’s not a good manager with this era
Christina is not a manager sis.....
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 39

Jenna wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:51 am On Spotify, La Luz is a single, not an EP. La Luz and NEQTE are both on it. When you click on any of the other EPs, while they're under the "singles" section, they are labeled as EPs.
i realized that too. The problem is with her social media team they dont do anything right so far. Lets pray for October 7
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Lament wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:44 am La Luz was also released as a single on Apple Music.
I was extremely disappointed yesterday but I actually believe something else is coming next week.
So many news outlet talked about October 7. I doubt they changed the date last minute.
The reason why it's labelled "La Luz" is because there are two songs, so it automatically takes the name of the first song.
Plus, Lloras Por Na was deleted from YouTube last week AND the Aguilera release was also a blur mess. So I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked up with this one too.

Okay, I just re-read her IG posts and now I think nothing else is coming. "LA LUZ is out now" is pretty clear… :rip:
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Lament wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:41 am
Lament wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:44 am La Luz was also released as a single on Apple Music.

Okay, I just re-read her IG posts and now I think nothing else is coming. "LA LUZ is out now" is pretty clear… :rip:
Have some faith for October 7 sis
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Whole Aguilera album cant be just 14 track album. At least make it 20 with bonus tracks we deserve it
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

They should just tell us the plan. We aren’t asking for the nuclear codes Queen!
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 1

Actually rip @ La Luz being a single song and an interlude.

Like wtf sis.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

Such a messy bottom rollout 😂

The quality of the tracks can’t be disputed though. She’s really delivered.

I hope the strategy pays off in terms of critical recognition. I’d love commercial success but my expectations are low to modest
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 9

Ya empezaron a llorar jajaja 🤣
No disfrutan nada.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

The EP roll out has been a mess :rip:

But concluding the GRAMMY-nominated AGUILERA project now and releasing new songs separately does make some sense.

If Christy has shown an interest in continuing her releases post AGUILERA that would be a great thing for the fans

That said I don’t believe a word that comes out of NoAccesstoXtina :rip:
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

If she releases new songs in a week's time, I hope that all those who spread propaganda will get a permanent ban here.
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Leon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:03 am They should just tell us the plan. We aren’t asking for the nuclear codes Queen!
This.

She clarified that a third EP was coming when we were having meltdowns after the AGUILERA album release. She should do the same now!
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I believe they have more songs coming next week and is giving No Es Que Te Extrañe the spotlight it deserve. Is the heart of the album after all.
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 21

Norgito wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:08 am I believe they have more songs coming next week and is giving No Es Que Te Extrañe the spotlight it deserve. Is the heart of the album after all.
I hope this is the case hehe
Anubrio
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Since the moment she sang La Reina yesterday... i knew this was the end of the era :( the surprice was the only 1 track ep basically, and no more collabs, she work with a lot of more producers and only this? AGUILERA era is sadly and bittersweet over.

Maybe the sales/impact results made her leave the project
Melissa
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

We will get another EP.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

If I read messy roll out one more time. ..💀
Lana Del Rey
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

We should harass SonyMusicLatin, Billboard, Xtina, RocNation and insiders like JeffBenjamin on Twitter to know more. If they clarified the AGUILERA album release mess they can do the same this time!