La Luz 1 Song "EP" Out Now!

Moments to remember...
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

Lament wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:40 am We should harass SonyMusicLatin, Billboard, Xtina, RocNation and insiders like JeffBenjamin on Twitter to know more. If they clarified the AGUILERA album release mess they can do the same this time!
i think only JeffBenjamin can spill the tea - we should ask him about the physical release of the album.
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 15

Some respected newspapers in Spain like la Vanguardia have also reported October 7th so I guess this info has been distributed by the label to the Spanish / LATAM press. If this is the case, they should have released "No es que te extrañe" as a single with that name and not la Luz (just like Suéltame that was followed by the rest of la Tormenta if a few days)
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

Anubrio wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:28 am Maybe the sales/impact results made her leave the project
Her reinvention, critical acclaim and the possibility of future projects. Christy and Sony Latin are fucking celebrating sis.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 10

Can Sony Latin manage her English releases? This era has lasted a year and is her longest era since B2B. We have also have never had 6 actually new videos for one era. They are teaching her that you don’t have to spend $1m on each video like in the 2000’s.
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 9

'No es Que Te Extrañe" have been released as part of the 'La Luz' EP'

on Spotify it says ‘single’, not EP

If this were the final version of AGUILERA, there would be some reviews on Metacritic today.

Neutral
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 3

Could they pull a fast one and decide that many of the unreleased tracks be a stand alone album with additional new tracks instead of an EP?
Valentina
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 1

Is La Luz just one song? :nc:
:musicwoman: Formerly Known as Ozzy. :musicwoman:
iosoke
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 8

From Sony Music Brasil:

CHRISTINA AGUILERA La reina! "La Luz" é o último EP da trilogia e se soma ao álbum "AGUILERA", que foi lançado em maio desse ano. Incluindo "No Es Que Te Extrañe", que ganhou um clipe lindão e já está no YouTube! Ouça e assista agora!

Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 20

iosoke wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:14 pm From Sony Music Brasil:

CHRISTINA AGUILERA La reina! "La Luz" é o último EP da trilogia e se soma ao álbum "AGUILERA", que foi lançado em maio desse ano. Incluindo "No Es Que Te Extrañe", que ganhou um clipe lindão e já está no YouTube! Ouça e assista agora!

So there’s going to be more..? That’s what I understand
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

It would be stupid to release another EP before the final album release. Why buy the album when everything is already out there?
RaY RaY
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 10

Does anybody have any connections in the music industry? We need answers!
Buffy
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 6

I just don’t understand this roll out. She should have just released this song alone & the 3rd EP when it was ready with physicals.

It seems like everything is all over the place it’s making no sense.
thevoice
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Love seeing all these mini meltdowns you all are having. lol
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

me after leaving Sony Music Latin's headquarters with information about La Luz, AGUILERA and the plans for the tour.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 18

Wow. So even after La Reina performance and the No Me video you guys are still complaining?

So here's the final proof we needed. Some of you will complain even after receiving a top notch performance, single, and video IN THE SAME F*CKING DAY!!!
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

I believe there's more material coming prepared for the proper or possible physical release? Idk. I'm just streaming and enjoying this marvelous project
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

Sony Music Latin posted this on their website

MIAMI (September 30, 2022) – Global superstar Christina Aguilera releases the final chapter of her AGUILERA project, La Luz. The third EP features a moving spoken-word intro and an all-new track “No Es Que Te Extrañe” along with the official music video, co-directed by Aguilera herself. This emotionally charged power ballad marks the end to her deeply personal and captivating AGUILERA album, showcasing her like never before. Fans from every corner of the world will be entranced by the meaning and message behind the EP. “No Es Que Te Extrañe” is now available on all streaming platforms. Listen HERE.

Aguilera’s vocal prowess and emotional depth are on full display in this deeply moving power ballad. The first act of the song is a tender ballad complete with acoustic guitar accompaniment, which is brilliantly juxtaposed with an intense and entrancing second act characterized by a heightened ferocity and quickened tempo.

Co-directed by Mike Ho and Aguilera and produced by Colin Randall, the music video depicts human brokenness and the power of the human spirit in vivid ways. Adding to the project’s intimacy, the video portrays a young Aguilera as she witnesses her father’s abuse of her mother. The video begins with an introspective moment as Aguilera looks in on her past through a window, followed by a scene on a mountainside out in the desert seemingly removed from the chaos. The tension builds as she stands out in the yard in the middle of burning furniture, representing an emotional purge.

AGUILERA has been transformative for Aguilera both personally and professionally. She recently received seven Latin GRAMMY® Award nominations including “Record Of The Year” for “Pa Mis Muchachas” with Becky G, Nicki Nicole and Nathy Peluso. She also received nominations for “Album Of The Year” for AGUILERA, “Song Of The Year” and “Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album,” among other nominations.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

I see, so they confirmed that the project is officially completed with the release of La Luz.

I refuse to believe that there will be no physical release.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 23

Welp. That's the end of the era... Very interesting indeed.

Maybe they realized the other tracks didn't quite fit with the statement she wanted to make for La Luz... keeping it focused on the song about her past was a good choice.

So they'll hopefully drop the other songs as stand alone singles... not XtinaVIP finally being right about something lol
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

paulrivas88 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:59 pm Sony Music Latin posted this on their website

MIAMI (September 30, 2022) – Global superstar Christina Aguilera releases the final chapter of her AGUILERA project, La Luz. The third EP features a moving spoken-word intro and an all-new track “No Es Que Te Extrañe” along with the official music video, co-directed by Aguilera herself. This emotionally charged power ballad marks the end to her deeply personal and captivating AGUILERA album, showcasing her like never before. Fans from every corner of the world will be entranced by the meaning and message behind the EP. “No Es Que Te Extrañe” is now available on all streaming platforms. Listen HERE.

Aguilera’s vocal prowess and emotional depth are on full display in this deeply moving power ballad. The first act of the song is a tender ballad complete with acoustic guitar accompaniment, which is brilliantly juxtaposed with an intense and entrancing second act characterized by a heightened ferocity and quickened tempo.

Co-directed by Mike Ho and Aguilera and produced by Colin Randall, the music video depicts human brokenness and the power of the human spirit in vivid ways. Adding to the project’s intimacy, the video portrays a young Aguilera as she witnesses her father’s abuse of her mother. The video begins with an introspective moment as Aguilera looks in on her past through a window, followed by a scene on a mountainside out in the desert seemingly removed from the chaos. The tension builds as she stands out in the yard in the middle of burning furniture, representing an emotional purge.

AGUILERA has been transformative for Aguilera both personally and professionally. She recently received seven Latin GRAMMY® Award nominations including “Record Of The Year” for “Pa Mis Muchachas” with Becky G, Nicki Nicole and Nathy Peluso. She also received nominations for “Album Of The Year” for AGUILERA, “Song Of The Year” and “Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album,” among other nominations.
Ok, that’s all I needed to know. It’s the end.
Bionica
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

So when do they add the la Luz songs to Aguilera then if there are no more songs to come ?

Edit: I see it was now, my Spotify was still on the old Aguilera version
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

MaCK. wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:32 pm Welp. That's the end of the era... Very interesting indeed.

Maybe they realized the other tracks didn't quite fit with the statement she wanted to make for La Luz... keeping it focused on the song about her past was a good choice.

So they'll hopefully drop the other songs as stand alone singles... not XtinaVIP finally being right about something lol
They could've removed the solo version of Cuando on 'La Tormenta' and instead add Lloras but anyway...
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 23

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:41 pm
MaCK. wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:32 pm Welp. That's the end of the era... Very interesting indeed.

They could've removed the solo version of Cuando on 'La Tormenta' and instead add Lloras but anyway...
I know right wtf.... That's going to forever piss us off for years to come I'm sure lol
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

If this is it, I'm happy already. We got a fantastic album, not a single bad song, so much versatility, great vocals and experimentation with her voice, amazing production, a ton of music videos. Anything else comes, it will be the cherry on top.
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:41 pm

I will remain forever pressed about that song not being included.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 21

I refuse to believe this is it! Like?!! I loveee the music, the Quality, the Aesthetic, everything but the treatment and roll out.

Anyways… they should organize the track list on Aguilera and make it easier to listen to, the 2 Rancheras and somos nada together.
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

Nooo, I’ll never get to listen to lloras por naaaaaa!!!!
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

I’m honestly hoping for a physical release with a couple more songs, please!!!!!!
Martin
First Lady
First Lady

It just doesn’t make sense to talk about having so many songs that she’s releasing it in parts then releasing her shortest album since Mi Reflejo shshsbshhsbdbd
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 21

I dont believe thats it,

Still hoping we get a few more songs