La Luz 1 Song "EP" Out Now!

Moments to remember...
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 15

Well one think I noticed at the Billboard Interview when discussing the AGUILERA mafia-redhead-videos is that she mentioned that the storyline will continue with the new music to come and, of course, NEQTE does not count at all...

Minute 5:42
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 9

Actually, why is Xtina performing at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles on October 6?
In a week's time she should release the rest of the songs, a physical release (+ vinyls), announce a Latin American tour.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 23

Jamert wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:01 pm Well one think I noticed at the Billboard Interview when discussing the AGUILERA mafia-redhead-videos is that she mentioned that the storyline will continue with the new music to come and, of course, NEQTE does not count at all...

She was speaking past tense as in the "music to come" being the follow up videos after PMM... The interviewer threw her off with that horrible fucking question. She should've done her homework!
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

Jamert wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:01 pm Well one think I noticed at the Billboard Interview when discussing the AGUILERA mafia-redhead-videos is that she mentioned that the storyline will continue with the new music to come and, of course, NEQTE does not count at all...

No, she says that the To Be Continued is for Somos Nada and that it also symbolizes that there was more music coming after PMM.
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

Just release the other songs as part of AGUILERA deluxe and call it a day!
MemX
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

Well I guess that's it for the 3rd EP.

Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 20

I‘ll be waiting until October 7 to be officially mad
XtinaStripped
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 4

Not sure I’m a fan of the EP route. We may have benefited from more videos and performances but if this is truly the end the sacrifice was an incomplete album.
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

Lament wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:26 pm I‘ll be waiting until October 7 to be officially mad
Nah, just accept it and be mad now and then by next Friday it’ll be no big deal.

I’m disappointed but not mad. I mean I love the album, love it, but who doesn’t want more songs from their favorite artist, specially after the material being released has been EPIC. Plus it’s all she talked about, three parts because she had so many incredible songs and it turned out to be a short album. Oh well.
iosoke
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 8

Can we have the physical release at least? Please 🙏
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

iosoke wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:46 pm Can we have the physical release at least? Please 🙏
Kataclysm03
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Perhaps there not being any physical of the album yet is good sign. If this was it, it would be awkward to not make those available yet.
2020s 💿
BoA Better, The Greatest, Forgive Me *new* | Xtina AGUILERA | Miyavi Holy 🎸Nights⚡, Imaginary
+
Ha:tfelt 1719 | Dua Future Nostalgia | JoJo Trying Not To Think About It
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

:(
Lament wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:26 pm I‘ll be waiting until October 7 to be officially mad
Lol same.
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

Kataclysm03 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:03 am Perhaps there not being any physical of the album yet is good sign. If this was it, it would be awkward to not make those available yet.
I agree especially since xtina usually does well with physical releases
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

XtinaStripped wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:28 pm Not sure I’m a fan of the EP route. We may have benefited from more videos and performances but if this is truly the end the sacrifice was an incomplete album.
Ep route for our girl is def the way to go. This forces her to be active for a whole year!

I honestly believe the messy part of the roll out was due to Grammy cut off dates/qualifying metrics. I don’t know who was responsible to factor that in but I’m the words of yonce, someone’s getting fired 💃🏻
Xtripped
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

I still have faith Sony will release physicals but I realize physicals don't get released at the same time like they used to be, even Beyonce new album was released like a 2 weeks after the original relase at least in Mexico.
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 20

Like I Do wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:25 pm 1.

'No es Que Te Extrañe" have been released as part of the 'La Luz' EP'

on Spotify it says ‘single’, not EP

If this were the final version of AGUILERA, there would be some reviews on Metacritic today.

I would add:
- Lloras Por Na was taken down from YouTube last week
- there is literally no playlisting for NEQTE apart from the automatic playlisting on New Music Friday, which makes me think it was just released for the Grammy cutoff date
- two days ago, several news outlets revealed October 7 to be the release date. Not 4 weeks ago: two days ago, they would never change plans so quickly
- the era is at least going to be pushed until the Latin Grammy in two months. They have to campaign. I doubt they would stop it tonight and call it quits
- the Sony Music Latin press release is also very confusing. They say ‘NEQTE is out now’, ‘the EP features two songs.’ ‘Features’ doesn’t mean it’s complete, and they say that the song is out now, not the EP
- it doesn’t make any sense to have an intro song so late in an album. Otherwise it would be called an interlude. I still think the track list will be rearranged
- the rollout has been extremely messy so to me this is yet again a big communication error and we’ll get something else sooner or later. I didn’t believe it yesterday but now I’m sure of it!
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 39

Lament wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:21 am
Like I Do wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:25 pm 1.

'No es Que Te Extrañe" have been released as part of the 'La Luz' EP'

on Spotify it says ‘single’, not EP

If this were the final version of AGUILERA, there would be some reviews on Metacritic today.

I would add:
- Lloras Por Na was taken down from YouTube last week
- there is literally no playlisting for NEQTE apart from the automatic playlisting on New Music Friday, which makes me think it was just released for the Grammy cutoff date
- two days ago, several news outlets revealed October 7 to be the release date. Not 4 weeks ago: two days ago, they would never change plans so quickly
- the era is at least going to be pushed until the Latin Grammy in two months. They have to campaign. I doubt they would stop it tonight and call it quits
- the Sony Music Latin press release is also very confusing. They say ‘NEQTE is out now’, ‘the EP features two songs.’ ‘Features’ doesn’t mean it’s complete, and they say that the song is out now, not the EP
- it doesn’t make any sense to have an intro song so late in an album. Otherwise it would be called an interlude. I still think the track list will be rearranged
- the rollout has been extremely messy so to me this is yet again a big communication error and we’ll get something else sooner or later. I didn’t believe it yesterday but now I’m sure of it!
And remember, when the first clip photos were published, they accidentally shared the song name and deleted it. Then it was shared as la luz. I have full confidence in the big news sites. And if she has a duet with Rosalia, i definitely don't think she will sit on it
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 11

Cruz808 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:37 am
XtinaStripped wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:28 pm Not sure I’m a fan of the EP route. We may have benefited from more videos and performances but if this is truly the end the sacrifice was an incomplete album.
Ep route for our girl is def the way to go. This forces her to be active for a whole year!

I honestly believe the messy part of the roll out was due to Grammy cut off dates/qualifying metrics. I don’t know who was responsible to factor that in but I’m the words of yonce, someone’s getting fired 💃🏻
she was technically active the whole year but let's not forget the complete radio silence for 4 months between Santo release and when La Torrenta leaked. :rip:
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

Yeah, I'm clinging to the fact it still very clearly says "single" on Apple Music, that it would be just too weird to suddenly have an intro for a lone song and that all those news sources said 7th October just the other day.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 7

Where this messy bitch get this info?
:ziggy:

► Show Spoiler
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Calm down, it will come on Oct. 7
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

FighterOfX wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:55 am Where this messy bitch get this info?
:ziggy:

► Show Spoiler
Girl don't fall for it ! lmao
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

bionicDied4UrSins wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:15 am
Cruz808 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:37 am

she was technically active the whole year but let's not forget the complete radio silence for 4 months between Santo release and when La Torrenta leaked. :rip:
Tbh no care :womanshrug:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Jeff Benjamin’s Forbes article for Christina.

Christina Aguilera Expands Latin-Music Range & Honors Her Ecuador Roots On ‘No Es Que Te Extrañe’

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbenjam ... 2271b11374

janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 14

Jeff Benjamin is love. :shook:
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 3

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:20 am Jeff Benjamin’s Forbes article for Christina.

Christina Aguilera Expands Latin-Music Range & Honors Her Ecuador Roots On ‘No Es Que Te Extrañe’

Great article
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:20 am Jeff Benjamin’s Forbes article for Christina.

Jezz daddyyyy :shook:
thevoice
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

Martin wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:57 pm It just doesn’t make sense to talk about having so many songs that she’s releasing it in parts then releasing her shortest album since Mi Reflejo shshsbshhsbdbd
What about it doesn't make sense?
Kataclysm03
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Martin wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:57 pm It just doesn’t make sense to talk about having so many songs that she’s releasing it in parts then releasing her shortest album since Mi Reflejo shshsbshhsbdbd
That's unfortunately "poetic" 🥲
"Full circle"
2020s 💿
BoA Better, The Greatest, Forgive Me *new* | Xtina AGUILERA | Miyavi Holy 🎸Nights⚡, Imaginary
+
Ha:tfelt 1719 | Dua Future Nostalgia | JoJo Trying Not To Think About It