Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 21

Still hoping this friday we get more songs
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 10

We do not talk about the production enough on AGUILERA. It’s the most intricate production she’s had since Bionic, but done a million times better. Bionic should have had these intricate and sleek productions on every song. Some of the producers were lazy production-wise. I am still listening to AGUILERA and hearing different sounds. I would love if she combined these producers with her English songwriters on her next English album. Christina’s voice is super intricate and needs productions to match it like on this Spanish album.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 7

Is this a worldwide release or just latin markets? I have the digitals but I want the album and the 3 eps in physical.
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 39

Genius added

Lloras Por na
La Loca
Te Quiero me Quiero

in La Luz tracklist
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:50 pm We do not talk about the production enough on AGUILERA. It’s the most intricate production she’s had since Bionic, but done a million times better. Bionic should have had these intricate and sleek productions on every song. Some of the producers were lazy production-wise. I am still listening to AGUILERA and hearing different sounds. I would love if she combined these producers with her English songwriters on her next English album. Christina’s voice is super intricate and needs productions to match it like on this Spanish album.
I agree. Despite not having a clue what she’s harping on about in the tracks, the producers have all done a top notch job.

I would love to hear some of this music style with English vocals.
supersonicrocket
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 5

I hope regardless of whether we get more songs this Friday or not...

THEY DO A PHYSICAL RELEASE.
God! To have those photos and the graphics in physical form...
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

saintX_stripped wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:58 am Genius added

Lloras Por na
La Loca
Te Quiero me Quiero

in La Luz tracklist
How reliable is that site??
M
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 4

Yummy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:20 am

Lloras Por na
La Loca
Te Quiero me Quiero

in La Luz tracklist
75% reliable. Do the math.

Example: Not Myself Tonight lyrics first appeared and leaked on Genius.
Almost gone.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

supersonicrocket wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:16 am I hope regardless of whether we get more songs this Friday or not...

THEY DO A PHYSICAL RELEASE.
God! To have those photos and the graphics in physical form...
I pray and hope that the only reason they have not announced a physical release yet is because the album is not completed (if we believe that there are more songs coming this Friday)
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 39

Lloras Por na
La Loca
Te Quiero me Quiero

in La Luz tracklist
Usually true
X-fan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 3

M wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:23 am

Lloras Por na
La Loca
Te Quiero me Quiero

in La Luz tracklist

Lie.

The NMT lyrics were discover by a member of OLD LD, they were updating her site and for some reason the lyrics showed a day before they were supposed to,then they delate them and everybody here though that they guy was lying, i think he was banned and unbanned the day after when the lyrics were revealed to be true :D :manson: this was when she had the countdown and every day revealed something new.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 13

NewAgenda wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:24 pm Can Sony Latin manage her English releases? This era has lasted a year and is her longest era since B2B. We have also have never had 6 actually new videos for one era. They are teaching her that you don’t have to spend $1m on each video like in the 2000’s.

Furthermore, the videos do look high-budget. :lit: So they most likely had some budget, they don't look cheap at all.

Also, 4K-quality, thank you Sony Latin. :musicwoman: :sparkles:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:20 am Jeff Benjamin’s Forbes article for Christina.

Christina Aguilera Expands Latin-Music Range & Honors Her Ecuador Roots On ‘No Es Que Te Extrañe’

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbenjam ... 2271b11374

Yas, tweeted this story and saved it on archive.today: https://archive.ph/NHWfh
FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Data wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:58 am
NewAgenda wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:24 pm Can Sony Latin manage her English releases? This era has lasted a year and is her longest era since B2B. We have also have never had 6 actually new videos for one era. They are teaching her that you don’t have to spend $1m on each video like in the 2000’s.

Furthermore, the videos do look high-budget. :lit: So they most likely had some budget, they don't look cheap at all.

Also, 4K-quality, thank you Sony Latin. :musicwoman: :sparkles:

Big F*#&€<÷[×, THANK YOU to Sony Latin
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 15

Genius is not reliable, users can edit the info and the tracks mentioned are songs already confirmed to exist (Lloras por nada), songs that didn't make the cut of la Tormenta (La Loca, Segura) or Twitter rumoured (Te quiero, te quiero)

If we are indeed getting more tracks this week we should know soon by either the songs getting registered in songwriting websites or by certain insiders having access to at least the tracklist.

If we don't get shit this week it'll probably wait until the physical release whenever that happens as they will want to keep some new incentive for buyers
Last edited by Jamert on Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Who was the person who knew about NEQTE and la loca before releases,

I hope we are getting a few more songs this week,

It just doesnt make sense to have an intro and a final
Song closing the album like that. She always mentioned 3 chapters with various songs…i hope
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Either way we need a physical release
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 10

unbridled wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:19 am Either way we need a physical release
Maybe they’ll wait until she wins a few Latin Grammy awards in November to put a Latin Grammy winner sticker on the vinyl.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

I NEED a physical release of this magnificent album. I NEED to be buried with it. 😭
CRUNK.
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

They have to Release the physical Album for the holiday season.
Gabrielxbionic
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

let's ask cVIP LOL HAHAHAH
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23

Lloras Por na
La Loca
Te Quiero me Quiero

in La Luz tracklist
Genius is NOT a trustworthy source anybody can edit those!

:eyeroll:
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

unbridled wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:19 am Either way we need a physical release

I need to hold the physical CD in my hands with high-quality paper booklet! :lit:

Pls GodTinE, we need it! :permaban: :shook:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Maybe the rest of the new songs will only be available on the physical album???? That would be smart. I know the physical album is not confirmed, but they can make 100,000 copies for it considering the Grammy nominations and it will be around the holidays. Here’s to hoping 🤞 ❤️
Solidlink
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:38 pm Maybe the rest of the new songs will only be available on the physical album???? That would be smart. I know the physical album is not confirmed, but they can make 100,000 copies for it considering the Grammy nominations and it will be around the holidays. Here’s to hoping 🤞 ❤️
This is what I think too. A lot of artists do this to get the those Black Friday coins.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 12

Why do y’all want a cd? Do products even have cd players anymore?
M
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

X-fan wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:49 am

Lie.

The NMT lyrics were discover by a member of OLD LD, they were updating her site and for some reason the lyrics showed a day before they were supposed to,then they delate them and everybody here though that they guy was lying, i think he was banned and unbanned the day after when the lyrics were revealed to be true :D :manson: this was when she had the countdown and every day revealed something new.
Shut up, do not question my credibility. NMT lyrics leaked on Genius, and that fan actually got the lyrics from Genius and acted as if they exclusively leaked the lyrics.
Almost gone.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

M wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:19 pm
X-fan wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:49 am

Lie.

Shut up, do not question my credibility. NMT lyrics leaked on Genius, and that fan actually got the lyrics from Genius and acted as if they exclusively leaked the lyrics.
Nope, @X-fan is right. That's exactly how it happened. None of us believed the poor poster who had seen the truth.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Where did we found about La Tormenta track list? I remember it was accurate only 1-2 songs were out.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

BotchedBody1 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:09 pm Why do y’all want a cd? Do products even have cd players anymore?
it's for our Christina collection. CDs or vinyls, I don';t mind. I need the booklet and the cover art in physical format. Why are you surprised? We're hardcore fans. :manshade: