23rd Annual Latin Grammys (17.11.2022) | AGUILERA WON Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album

Moments to remember...
Jmarc
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 11

Wouldn’t it be fun if she did a medley with all the features on Aguilera. Hmm
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 26

janvinron wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:15 pm
X-mael wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:26 am Are you all sure is going to be “Santo”?
Ha? We are all guessing.
Inaccurate guessing tho
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 50

X-mael wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am
janvinron wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:15 pm
X-mael wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:26 am Are you all sure is going to be “Santo”?
Ha? We are all guessing.
Inaccurate guessing tho
The very essence of “guessing” :rip:
Xplayer
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 7

NEQTE is the last single and closes the era, so that's the most probable choice.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 8

I’m really hoping for PMM + Santo or NEQTE + Santo. But Santo needs to happen. :cry:
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 28

Christian Nodal is performing so maybe CMDLL? I really want a proper Santo performance even if it's as part of a medley though
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

Anitta wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:32 am I’m really hoping for PMM + Santo or NEQTE + Santo. But Santo needs to happen. :cry:
Would it not be weird to perform the same song twice in different years at the same show.

Do people not realize the PMM performance last year was at the Latin grammys? Haha
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 21

NEQTE is the right choice
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 24

NEQTE is definitely not the song for this show. We are emotionally attached to it bc as stans we understand where she's coming from but it falls in the I'm OK category. Super personal and if she ever does perform it, needs to be an intimate show in the future. It will impact the way Fall on Me did, which was nothing... For this audience and reach, the collab songs make more sense.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:05 pm NEQTE is definitely not the song for this show. We are emotionally attached to it bc as stans we understand where she's coming from but it falls in the I'm OK category. Super personal and if she ever does perform it, needs to be an intimate show in the future. It will impact the way Fall on Me did, which was nothing... For this audience and reach, the collab songs make more sense.
The song had an impact on itunes initially but it got no radio play or promo after that performance.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 32

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:05 pm NEQTE is definitely not the song for this show. We are emotionally attached to it bc as stans we understand where she's coming from but it falls in the I'm OK category. Super personal and if she ever does perform it, needs to be an intimate show in the future. It will impact the way Fall on Me did, which was nothing... For this audience and reach, the collab songs make more sense.
So what you’re expecting these songs to suddenly be embraced by radio and listeners?
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:54 pm
So what you’re expecting these songs to suddenly be embraced by radio and listeners?
I'm saying the more mainstream songs make more sense vs a heavy ballad that reaches a fraction of the show's audience and even her own fan base. I appreciate the song bc I know her background but I'm hardly a victim of domestic violence myself. That's why I said I'd prefer for her to perform that particular song in an intimate, stan based audience vs a televised show where she's been absent for 20 years..
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:01 pm
I'm saying the more mainstream songs make more sense vs a heavy ballad that reaches a fraction of the show's audience and even her own fan base. I appreciate the song bc I know her background but I'm hardly a victim of domestic violence myself. That's why I said I'd prefer for her to perform that particular song in an intimate, stan based audience vs a televised show where she's been absent for 20 years..
I’ve never experience domestic violence either, but it seems to me the current single should be the way to go. It’s an amazing song! But what do I know. Knowing Xtina, she would perform a random album track. I’m happy with whatever she performs though in all honesty. But I don’t expect any sudden interest in Xtina from the public, if it isn’t already there. I think we’ve seen that. But maybe some awards would help. Idk. 🤷‍♀️
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:07 pm
Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:01 pm

I’ve never experience domestic violence either, but it seems to me the current single should be the way to go. It’s an amazing song! But what do I know. Knowing Xtina, she would perform a random album track. I’m happy with whatever she performs though in all honesty. But I don’t expect any sudden interest in Xtina from the public, if it isn’t already there. I think we’ve seen that. But maybe some awards would help. Idk. 🤷‍♀️
Agreed. 💯
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 52

i think they'll go for the Nodal duet since he's going to be there + lyrics are not difficult to memorise. It's nominated so it wouldn't be weird to see her going for this song.

I want NEQTE or Santo (both won't work as medley). NEQTE is quality with very strong lyrics and Christina will receive praise and media attention (I expect the performance to be very emotional) Santo is nominated, very commercial and has never been performed on TV (will Ozuna attend the show?) so why not... However, the lyrics are cringy and I am not sure I'd like Christina to perform this type of music at the most prestigious event in the Latin music industry.
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4

Nodal duet would be perfection. She can belt and rasp and all that jazz just sitting down while the mariachi band plays. I can imagine it being so epic vocally.
cruzhuang
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

somos nada solo full song performance will kill it at latin grammys :)
iosoke
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

She will probably perform la reina!
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 8

I really don't expect any chart metrics to spike regardless of what she sings and I doubt anyone is expecting this performance to have an impact numbers-wise, most of us just want to see her perform something new.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 67

F* CK THE CHART NUMBERS already when Gen Z doesn't even know who she is. we won't have a hit unless miracle like Say Something happens. I just need a great performance from her. That's all.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 102

Rosalia is also performing
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 4

Como Yo performance!
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 14

I can't believe the show is next week. I hope she performs La Reina and wins a couple of awards. She deserves more recognition
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 40

Lord some of the suggestions here are so out of touch. Lmao
Lana Del Rey
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

Blondetina gonna bring the casa down :shook:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:00 pm Lord some of the suggestions here are so out of touch. Lmao
What should she perform?
Mo_89
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

La Reina again please <3
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

I hope she takes home at least 1 grammy, I do not want a repeat of the 96 grammys where moo had all the nominations and took home none.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Lotus wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:16 am I hope she takes home at least 1 grammy, I do not want a repeat of the 96 grammys where moo had all the nominations and took home none.
I think she's going to lose all the major awards but she has more chances winning 1-2 awards for Best Urban performance and Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album. I have no idea about the Best Regional Mexican Song category (Nodal is nominated with another song too so it might split the votes)...but if she ends up performing with Nodal, i believe they have some good chances winning though!