Viña Del Mar Festival 02/23

Moments to remember...
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 24

fijiwater wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:11 pm One thing about Christina concerts is that people will pay just based off of her name recognition alone, but they won't know her songs outside of her big hits so the energy is sometimes not there

I've seen artists like Charli XCX and Rina Sawayama who are playing much much smaller venues, but the crowd will sing along to every single lyric

I kind of wish there was something like that for Christina fans
Thats my problem with record labels, they thought veterans don't deserve to be on radio, while legendary names like Xtina are still at their prime.

NAME + HITS= AMAZING SOLD OUT TOURS

Im happy that CHILE is supporting our queen.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

love&music wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:24 pm
fijiwater wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:11 pm One thing about Christina concerts is that people will pay just based off of her name recognition alone, but they won't know her songs outside of her big hits so the energy is sometimes not there

I've seen artists like Charli XCX and Rina Sawayama who are playing much much smaller venues, but the crowd will sing along to every single lyric

I kind of wish there was something like that for Christina fans
Thats my problem with record labels, they thought veterans don't deserve to be on radio, while legendary names like Xtina are still at their prime.

NAME + HITS= AMAZING SOLD OUT TOURS

Im happy that CHILE is supporting our queen.
But also the current state of music industry sucks and in order to get a hit you need to do so much payola or self humiliation aka recording yourself to make a challenge go viral on TikTok. It's a shame!
I'm sure Christina is way over all of that and doesn't want to get involved in this sketchy ways 👀
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

paulrivas88 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:08 pm There are only 328 seats available for purchase
71 left now 😊
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

paulrivas88 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:40 am
paulrivas88 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:08 pm There are only 328 seats available for purchase
71 left now 😊
47 seats left
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 23

Please slay this with good costumes, performance and VOCALS, sing the whole songs!
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 85

paulrivas88 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:49 pm
paulrivas88 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:40 am
71 left now 😊
47 seats left
Wow 🥰
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 10

Lotus wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:08 pm Please slay this with good costumes, performance and VOCALS, sing the whole songs!
Don’t set yourself up for disappointment. It’ll most likely be the same show, plus a few Spanish songs with her regular corsets and such. It’s better to accept it. Then you won’t be disappointed and if for some out of this universe miracle happens and it’s completely different, then it’s an extremely exciting surprise.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 129

ledif wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:13 am
Lotus wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:08 pm Please slay this with good costumes, performance and VOCALS, sing the whole songs!
Don’t set yourself up for disappointment. It’ll most likely be the same show, plus a few Spanish songs with her regular corsets and such. It’s better to accept it. Then you won’t be disappointed and if for some out of this universe miracle happens and it’s completely different, then it’s an extremely exciting surprise.
if it's exactly the same show as the EU/summer series tour, then the audience will not be nice to Christina considering how tough the Vina del Mar audience is. I remember people in Mallorca were complaining about the length of the show + playback + interludes
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 15

Only 30 tickets left from 18,000. The cost is $230 dollars
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 33

Norgito wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:05 am Only 30 tickets left from 18,000. The cost is $230 dollars
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Hocus Pocus wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:06 am
if it's exactly the same show as the EU/summer series tour, then the audience will not be nice to Christina considering how tough the Vina del Mar audience is. I remember people in Mallorca were complaining about the length of the show + playback + interludes
I hope it is not the exact same show. Maybe one or two songs will be different. That being said, I honestly do not expect her to do a long show.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 129

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:51 am

I hope it is not the exact same show. Maybe one or two songs will be different. That being said, I honestly do not expect her to do a long show.
It will be disappointing if the difference is only 1-2 songs. They really need to tailor the setlist based on the audience. They need to add the classics from Mi Reflejo + AGUILERA + her English hits (not album tracks like Vanity and interludes). I know it won't happen but hope never dies :manshrug:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Hocus Pocus wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:57 am
DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:51 am

It will be disappointing if the difference is only 1-2 songs. They really need to tailor the setlist based on the audience. They need to add the classics from Mi Reflejo + AGUILERA + her English hits (not album tracks like Vanity and interludes). I know it won't happen but hope never dies :manshrug:
I honestly hope they are aware that her audiences in Latin America expect something different, special.

IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

I agree with some of you, she really needs to prepare a good show for viña del mar, it is a one time show like the hollywood bowl so she can do it, hope it looks as sophisticated as the hollywood bowl concert when it comes to the outfits, vocals and staging. She has the catalogue to put a good show and please the audience, hope to see her singing la reina, cuando me de la gana again and the classics pmdt, falsas esperanzas and contigo en la distancia and also it would be nice to see her singing the full version of pmm. Leave the vanity kind of performances for the gay pride shows.
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 10

Well maybe that’s the wake up call that she needs after being around so many Yes people. If the crowd is rude I blame no one but X. It’s lazy to put the same show over and over and over again. Specially such a short concert. People are paying good money to see her there, she needs to take that into serious consideration and extend her show.
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 26

She needs to sing PMADT
XTINA1AGUILERA
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

Is this gonna in summer lol
Santo will have beach volley hehehe
Xplayer
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 22

She can do a classic cover too, and have an "IAMMW" latino moment.
void
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 6

I dont understand what happened to her latin american tour dates. Maybe all of them except Viña were cancelled
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 15

1 ticket left
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

SOLD OUT queen 🥰
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

void wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:46 am I dont understand what happened to her latin american tour dates. Maybe all of them except Viña were cancelled
void
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 6

paulrivas88 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:31 pm
void wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:46 am I dont understand what happened to her latin american tour dates. Maybe all of them except Viña were cancelled
Nothing new tho
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 187

I think viña wasn't part of the tour and her team took advantage of it so they booked here there. I really hope she comes at that time :cry:
Milan
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

That's great it's sold out now. Hopefully her and her team understand the importance of the festival and prepare something accordingly. It's also televised, no?
Xtripped
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 16

Milan wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:02 pm That's great it's sold out now. Hopefully her and her team understand the importance of the festival and prepare something accordingly. It's also televised, no?
It's great opportunity to perform other Aguilera tracks like Brujeria, Traguito and Ya Llegue. It would be iconic to open the show with Ya Llegue. CELD, SNTHC and EBDF would be great setlist choices.

Plus Genie, Dirrty, Beautiful, Fighter, ANOM, Candyman and SS.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Milan wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:02 pm That's great it's sold out now. Hopefully her and her team understand the importance of the festival and prepare something accordingly. It's also televised, no?
The festival has a televised audience of 350 million people. Besides the performances then are uploaded to YouTube
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

sold out
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 187

H2o wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:30 pm

sold out
saw this on tv the other day. I wasn't paying attention to the tv and dirrty started. I thought it was the latin tour. I almost died lol (I'm argentinian)