Viña Del Mar Festival 02/23

Moments to remember...
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

paulrivas88 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:51 pm
Milan wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:02 pm That's great it's sold out now. Hopefully her and her team understand the importance of the festival and prepare something accordingly. It's also televised, no?
The festival has a televised audience of 350 million people. Besides the performances then are uploaded to YouTube
Jesus fuckin Christ.
My god this could be a huge moment for her.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 48

paulrivas88 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:51 pm
Milan wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:02 pm That's great it's sold out now. Hopefully her and her team understand the importance of the festival and prepare something accordingly. It's also televised, no?
The festival has a televised audience of 350 million people. Besides the performances then are uploaded to YouTube
Queen of Televised Performances :shook:
ClairBoyant
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 7

Any way to get resale tickets?
Xplayer
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 22

Will it be televised live (in the U.S.)? If not I hope they offer the live streaming service they did with the NY and LA shows.
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 5

i really hope she gives the latin fans what they want and deserve. The shows should prioritise her Spanish music and her english hits should be secondary. It's really very simple and logical, but let's wait and see.
XTINA1AGUILERA
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Beautiful unlock
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 10

She’s going to have a very rude awakening if she does the shame show, not singing the full songs, not singing her Spanish material and the show lasting about an hour in total. The crowd will be ruthless.

I hope she proves me wrong and surprises everyone.
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 85

ledif wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:51 pm She’s going to have a very rude awakening if she does the shame show, not singing the full songs, not singing her Spanish material and the show lasting about an hour in total. The crowd will be ruthless.

This. I want another spanish album (since they’re all usually bops) so she can’t lose her drive or latin audience.
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Emma wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:57 pm
ledif wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:51 pm She’s going to have a very rude awakening if she does the shame show, not singing the full songs, not singing her Spanish material and the show lasting about an hour in total. The crowd will be ruthless.

This. I want another spanish album (since they’re all usually bops) so she can’t lose her drive or latin audience.
Well the Latin audience didn’t show Aguilera or the singles any love 😢 😔 they didn’t smash anywhere in Latin America or Spain.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 12

sold out Queen
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 4

I hope we get something like this

janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Lydekane wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:54 am i really hope she gives the latin fans what they want and deserve. The shows should prioritise her Spanish music and her english hits should be secondary. It's really very simple and logical, but let's wait and see.
Deserve? Why? Latinas deserve no more than what Americans and other countries/races deserve.
Xplayer
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 22

Yeah that crowd has no chill. Hopefully she's been advised and will prepare for it. And hopefully she keeps breaks to change outfits to a minimum.
ClairBoyant
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 7

I went to the London O2 show last Summer and I'm trying to go to this as well, but I am a tiny bit nervous it may be the same show 😅. Esp since I'd have to travel and all
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 5

janvinron wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:24 am
Lydekane wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:54 am i really hope she gives the latin fans what they want and deserve. The shows should prioritise her Spanish music and her english hits should be secondary. It's really very simple and logical, but let's wait and see.
Deserve? Why? Latinas deserve no more than what Americans and other countries/races deserve.
Fair point maybe deserve is not the right word, but until this album she's been paying those fans dust. US and European fans at least have been getting tours.
JcSoblue
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

We NEVER had a proper latin american TOUR.... considering that Mi Reflejo was HUGE in Latin America, she only did an ultra low budget mini tour (mexico, panama, puerto rico and venezuela) and what about the rest of South america???

Stripped and B2B tours never came to Latin america, not even Mexico!! and those were her biggest tours from her biggest eras.

Oh yes! we deserve at least a great show in Viña del mar.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23

i miss my queen sm
Last night I had a dream about her planning something big :fan:
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 18

I hope Queen asked Alejandro Fernandez to stay 2 more night in Chile after his show in Viña del Mar so he can perform HTGDT with her.
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

1 month Image
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 9

They did wait 20 years for a follow-up album.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

You’re really being delusional if you think she’ll sing all her Spanish songs. She’ll do 2-3 Spanish songs max. It’s obviously difficult for her to sing in Spanish and learn so many spanish song lyrics. I hope to be proved wrong but I don’t see her putting so much effort into it l. Like if she didn’t do it for concerts in Spain why would she do it for Chile?
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Atrapadobaby wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:49 am
They did wait 20 years for a follow-up album.
And?
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 26

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:05 am You’re really being delusional if you think she’ll sing all her Spanish songs. She’ll do 2-3 Spanish songs max. It’s obviously difficult for her to sing in Spanish and learn so many spanish song lyrics. I hope to be proved wrong but I don’t see her putting so much effort into it l. Like if she didn’t do it for concerts in Spain why would she do it for Chile?
Because we are Latinos jiji
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 12

ClairBoyant wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:11 am I went to the London O2 show last Summer and I'm trying to go to this as well, but I am a tiny bit nervous it may be the same show 😅. Esp since I'd have to travel and all
You’re not just going so you can see her perform live again? She’ll always sing the same songs. You need to get over that otherwise you’ll only see her live once & trust me, you’ll be missing out, even if you’ve heard Beautiful 100 times.
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 24

I think we’re going to get an idea of the songs by the rehearsals someone will post something and then we can have a clue.
Watermelon.Sugar
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

So will this be the first Xtina show where she'll get booed?
Redrum4783
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Damn, negative Nancy’s. Have some faith. I’m sure Xtina is planning a revamped show as we speak.

I can see her doing a mix of Mi Reflejo songs, Aguilera songs, and maybe Infatuation and that Spanish song from Bionic.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 64

Someone needs to be DMing etienne or whoever to get the message to her that a rehash of the billionaire tour setlist isn’t gonna cut it
Dark2020
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

I wanna have sex with the dancers .maybe an orgy
:crown: KING OF UNIVERSE :crown:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 187

INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AVAILABLE !! @dinvy