Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

@BaeTine !
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 46

dinvy wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:49 pm @BaeTine !
If any of these fucking bottoms on this board are worth a damn they will start driving for Uber just to find an opportunity to sabotage this exhausted homosexual elf. Do it for Christy, girls!
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 57

God is not real....
Donatello
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 5

Whatever spanish songs she chooses to perform I just hope she has rehearsed them and will actually sing the lyrics.
Legentina35
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Giftence wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:00 am I saw on Instagram there would be red carpet. But I haven't found when :?
This. I also read on atrl that she skipped the red carpet 😭 any info on that?
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Legentina35 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:09 am
Giftence wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:00 am I saw on Instagram there would be red carpet. But I haven't found when :?
I would be surprised is she were In Chile this early.
Lana Del Rey
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 26

The red carpet is a tv show where celebrities or influencers appear. Mostly the judges of the competition go to the event because they are at viña in advance. that’s the reason Nicky Nicole was there. But there is no headliners because they always go to Viña two or one day early.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 87

Will check Insta and Twitter the next days and post anything I will find asap. :angel:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Fighter wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:42 am
The red carpet is a tv show where celebrities or influencers appear. Mostly the judges of the competition go to the event because they are at viña in advance. that’s the reason Nicky Nicole was there. But there is no headliners because they always go to Viña two or one day early.
Ok t4p, I thought it would be a Red Carpet before the Show, I'm only back here one hour now...
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

So at 9:35 pm, alarm clocked in Germany is turned on 1:30 am.

Nathan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 66

Do you guys think Xtina will do the Viña press release? I just watched the Karol G one, around 20 min long all kind of questions 👀
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Nathan wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:45 pm Do you guys think Xtina will do the Viña press release? I just watched the Karol G one, around 20 min long all kind of questions 👀
Do you have a date for this? :)
StillDirrty
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

BaeTine wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:58 pm
If any of these fucking bottoms on this board are worth a damn they will start driving for Uber just to find an opportunity to sabotage this exhausted homosexual elf. Do it for Christy, girls!
You are sick. You really need a break not only from this forum,but from internet in general. You are awful human being. You are that much dumb,that you can't understand that Christina value Gilbert,Jeri,Monique not only as a dancers but also as a FRIENDS.
Moreover I don't understand your fuckin problem. Did you check his ig? His form,body is insane. He looks amazing. From what I saw,he is giving 100% on a stage.
By your logic,Christina also should just stop and sing only ballads on big gowns because she is over 40 and she's a mother,meanwhile she is showing her ass and tits on most of concerts

AGESISM IS AN AWFUL THING.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

StillDirrty wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:09 pm
You are sick. You really need a break not only from this forum,but from internet in general. You are awful human being. You are that much dumb,that you can't understand that Christina value Gilbert,Jeri,Monique not only as a dancers but also as a FRIENDS.
Moreover I don't understand your fuckin problem. Did you check his ig? His form,body is insane. He looks amazing. From what I saw,he is giving 100% on a stage.
By your logic,Christina also should just stop and sing only ballads on big gowns because she is over 40 and she's a mother,meanwhile she is showing her ass and tits on most of concerts

:cackle:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 24

We respect their friendship and I bet Queen value them as equals but hunn, THEY NEED TO GOOOOO!!!

It’s about time! Not about age is about FRESHNESS
Nathan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

christinalover wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:04 pm
Nathan wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:45 pm Do you guys think Xtina will do the Viña press conference? I just watched the Karol G one, around 20 min long all kind of questions 👀
I think is the same day of the performance, Karol is performing tonight, press conference was today.
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 9

X-mael wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:22 pm

We respect their friendship and I bet Queen value them as equals but hunn, THEY NEED TO GOOOOO!!!

They dance for other people. The problem is not the dancer, nor is it Jeri. It's Christina's ability and interest in dancing. I'm happy with the little Erika Jayne choreo she does now. It's the most we've gotten in years.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Nathan wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:42 pm
christinalover wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:04 pm
Nathan wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:45 pm Do you guys think Xtina will do the Viña press conference? I just watched the Karol G one, around 20 min long all kind of questions 👀
I think is the same day of the performance, Karol is performing tonight, press conference was today.
Thanks and what was the exact time? I will leave work earlier, if it is possible.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 129

Atrapadobaby wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:12 pm
X-mael wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:22 pm

They dance for other people. The problem is not the dancer, nor is it Jeri. It's Christina's ability and interest in dancing. I'm happy with the little Erika Jayne choreo she does now. It's the most we've gotten in years.
Since Christina does not want to dance or do a proper choreography for the bangers, then they should hire professional dancers and a choreographer to prepare a great show and entertain the audience. What we've seen so far has been below the average and Christina deserves better than that.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 49

Nathan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Xtina better work that stage! Looking good so far, wondering if she will bring the typical stairs or she will use one of the stage! They use Feel this Moment at the intro of the festival.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 23

Hope she kills it Hollywood bowl style, make the voice the center of the show.
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

Karol G just started her set. Amazing stream, stage and audience.
Can't wait for Xtina's.
asdjfhdskjfjhdsjkf
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I’m streaming Karol Gs Omg! The production value and the audience look great. You can really here the audience sing and scream. They better do the same for X
Lana Del Rey
Nathan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Stage, light, everything is top quality! Our Queen needs to bring the fire and energy, audience is loud 🔥
Karol G gave to the audience special bracelet like Coldplay!
Popsychologist
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 3

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 pm I’m streaming Karol Gs Omg! The production value and the audience look great. You can really here the audience sing and scream. They better do the same for X
Came here to say this. I just checked to see how it was going and it's AMAZING.

The stage is beautiful, the venue looks great, the stream quality is EXCELLENT and the crowd is having a ball.

I cannot wait for X's show, I always wanted her to do Vina Festival, they showed Nelly Furtado so much love when she did it.
Nathan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

If Christina Maria sing the Spanish original versions of Ven Conmigo, Falsas Esperanzas & Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti that audience will go epic crazy! I wish I was at Viña 🥺
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Popsychologist wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:33 pm
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 pm I’m streaming Karol Gs Omg! The production value and the audience look great. You can really here the audience sing and scream. They better do the same for X

The stage is beautiful, the venue looks great, the stream quality is EXCELLENT and the crowd is having a ball.

I cannot wait for X's show, I always wanted her to do Vina Festival, they showed Nelly Furtado so much love when she did it.
Nelly furtado did Vina Del Mar? 💀
Lana Del Rey
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Stream quality is grog. two side and a main staircase!
Jeri squealing with glee, each male dancer will get a turn to walk her down @BaeTine !
Popsychologist
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 3

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:44 pm
Popsychologist wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:33 pm

Nelly furtado did Vina Del Mar? 💀
Yep, in 2008. Full show is on YT.