Viña Del Mar Festival 02/23

Moments to remember...
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 18

pato wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:13 pm
FullCircle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:50 pm The fact that they're rehearsing COOB is proof that it's not just the billionaire's tour setlist, so we should relax a little. Also, doing Ven Conmigo is like asking Belinda to perform Sapito. COOB is more mature and overall a better song. She might even surprise us and do Spanglish versions of COOB and Genie. Let's have a little bit more faith in Christina.
Ven conmigo basically made her who she is in latin America :ziggy: COOB is more mature? It's the same song :cackle:
Ven Conmigo is like the Kidz Bop version of COOB, very PG13, come on over so we can dance all night and I'll love you forever. COOB on the other hand is very straight forward, more direct, and more explicit. Even though it's the same song, the lyrics are very different.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 187

FullCircle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:05 pm
FullCircle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:50 pm The fact that they're rehearsing COOB is proof that it's not just the billionaire's tour setlist, so we should relax a little. Also, doing Ven Conmigo is like asking Belinda to perform Sapito. COOB is more mature and overall a better song. She might even surprise us and do Spanglish versions of COOB and Genie. Let's have a little bit more faith in Christina.
Ven conmigo basically made her who she is in latin America :ziggy: COOB is more mature? It's the same song :cackle:
Ven Conmigo is like the Kidz Bop version of COOB, very PG13, come on over so we can dance all night and I'll love you forever. COOB on the other hand is very straight forward, more direct, and more explicit. Even though it's the same song, the lyrics are very different.
Sis but it's a SHOW IN CHILE :cackle:
XtinaStripped
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 4

Yh, the single version is for sure. Ven Conmigo is literally the cheesy original album edit of COOB in Spanish but it worked for the market at the time there I guess.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 32

BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:57 pm
Xtinoacer wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:58 pm I hope she performs the original version of her songs so the audience can sing with her.
Sis that’s never going to happen lol manage your expectations a bit
I know, 😩
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23

xtina10 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:03 pm
Xtinoacer wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:00 pm
xtina10 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:25 pm WHAT A WIERD ASS FESTIVAL.. THE AUDIENCE VOTES ON WHO GETS AWARDED?
THE FUCK?!
ALSO, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH UGLY BITCHES ON HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT XTINA DOING THE ENGLISH VERSION OF A SONG IF THE SHOW HASN'T EVEN BEGUN AND DON'T KNOW THE OFFICIAL SET LIST.
JUST WAIT FOR THE SHOW AND COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT YA'LL DO OR DON'T LIKE AFTER
I don’t know how it is now but back in the day it was very nerve wracking for the artists because they needed to bring their A game for that concert. The audience basically evaluated the artists based on their performance so they can get the award.
The good thing is that artist would put an amazing show because of that.
GURRRL BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THIS IS XTINA WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.
WE STAN A #BADBITCH.
PLUS, XTINA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT AWARDS.
Yes I know she doesn’t but this is great exposure for her and an award would be amazing
Xtripped
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 16

I don't expect anything new. Only PMADT, Falsas Esperanzas, maybe Contigo En La Distancia. From Aguilera only PMM, Santo, Sueltame and maybe Somos Nada

It would be great if she performs NEQTE.
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 85

Rise up

Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

:roll:

So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

Donatello
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 5

Tbh, I don’t remember the last time she had a great 10/10 performance. Even when she was good and in her element, she had the lipsyncing parts which are never a good option for her coz she cant bluff. With that said, lowering expectarions would probably be a good thing for us rn
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 129

Donatello wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:54 am Tbh, I don’t remember the last time she had a great 10/10 performance. Even when she was good and in her element, she had the lipsyncing parts which are never a good option for her coz she cant bluff. With that said, lowering expectarions would probably be a good thing for us rn
She was excellent at the Hollywood Bowl (Christina Aguilera with LA Phil concert)
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 23

Anxious and excited for this, really hope she brings it and its not a ladyland 2.0 but more of a Hollywood bowl performance.
Creationist
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

The only problem with her recent performances is the talking in her songs from dirrty to aint no other man to fighter as if she is narrating the lyrics and waiting for the notes part to say ohhh ahhh
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Creationist wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:18 am The only problem with her recent performances is the talking in her songs from dirrty to aint no other man to fighter as if she is narrating the lyrics and waiting for the notes part to say ohhh ahhh
It's a live show.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23

Donatello wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:54 am Tbh, I don’t remember the last time she had a great 10/10 performance. Even when she was good and in her element, she had the lipsyncing parts which are never a good option for her coz she cant bluff. With that said, lowering expectarions would probably be a good thing for us rn
:?

I think she did amazing at The Hollywood Bowl. Especially her second night. She was singing throughout, damn it’s a shame we don’t have an actual profesional recording of that concert.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

The only thing I don’t like about the show is they have this long awkward moment before and after they give the award to the artist. The presenters just go on and on making this cheesy corny lines. It’s kinda like they want to create this big dramatic tv moment and make the artist emotional and it makes me really uncomfortable. I am not sure how x is gonna handle that.
See Tini going through it at 1:12 mins
https://www.youtube.com/live/s4NByTUIBbY?feature=share
Last edited by Bad_vocal_technique on Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lana Del Rey
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I hope she's working on her Spanish a bit. I'd love to hear her say more things!
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23

pato wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:10 pm

Sis but it's a SHOW IN CHILE :cackle:
In that case I hope she sings Una Mujer too. She would kill it.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Lament wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:12 am I hope she's working on her Spanish a bit. I'd love to hear her say more things!
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

How many hours left? 12?? :permaban:
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:08 am The only thing I don’t like about the show is they have this long awkward moment before and after they give the award to the artist. The presenters just go on and on making this cheesy corny lines. It’s kinda like they want to create this big dramatic tv moment and make the artist emotional and it makes me really uncomfortable. I am not sure how x is gonna handle that.
See Tini going through it at 1:12 mins
https://www.youtube.com/live/s4NByTUIBbY?feature=share
omgg :loco: :loco: I can't wait for Xtina to serve facial expressions and looking confused while the hosts speak in Spanish to the audience

Btw, TINI's show looked cool, there's budget and energy. I can't wait for Xtina's show.

Imagine if TINI and Alejandro join Xtina (won't happen but lemme dream) sueltame rise upppp
Last edited by Hocus Pocus on Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 24

Lament wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:12 am I hope she's working on her Spanish a bit. I'd love to hear her say more things!
Besides “Muchas Gracias” she won’t say anything else, no matter how many things we demand from her, she will do her things in her way. Sad yet predictable. But we LOVE our Queen regardless.
Antonymous Gawker
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:36 pm
Xtinoacer wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:40 pm I hope her team informed her how that works or she’s at least watching some of the other performances.

Also Maroon 5 excuse that he didn’t know it was being streamed it’s lame, it’s like saying if I know I’m being filmed I would put up a better show. Like bitch you should do it regardless!
Lbr if it’s her normal team they probably don’t know how big of a deal this is…as evidenced by rehearsing COOB vs the Spanish version.

Will this be the largest live crowd she has ever performed in front of?
I think it was at the Morocco fest (250,000+ people)
Jagger
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 9

Emma wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:23 am How many hours left? 12?? :permaban:
No, more like 33.5 hours left
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 2

When exactly can we stream live in the US?
Jagger
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 9

Christian wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:00 am When exactly can we stream live in the US?
33 hours from now...
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Youtube is no longer live streaming this I believe. I might have to get starplus just to watch it and then cancel It lol.
Lana Del Rey
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 87

Jagger wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:13 am
Christian wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:00 am When exactly can we stream live in the US?
33 hours from now...
Do you also have any infos about the Press Conference with Queen tomorrow? :angel:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:24 am Youtube is no longer live streaming this I believe. I might have to get starplus just to watch it and then cancel It lol.
wait what? how can we watch it then (Starplus is not an option for us outside Latin America)

Is there a live streaming from Billboard Latin?
Nathan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 66

Hocus Pocus wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:34 am
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:24 am Youtube is no longer live streaming this I believe. I might have to get starplus just to watch it and then cancel It lol.
wait what? how can we watch it then (Starplus is not an option for us outside Latin America)

You should be available to stream from the billboard web if you are in the US. Just check that night the ig of billboard latin for the link.

If not, as the YouTube link is not working anymore, I just suscribe 15 days free with tvnplay (which is the official channel for the festival) apparently works worldwide, I'm in Europe and I watched Alejandro show without any problem!
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 87

Nathan wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:44 am
Hocus Pocus wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:34 am

You should be available to stream from the billboard web if you are in the US. Just check that night the ig of billboard latin for the link.

If not, as the YouTube link is not working anymore, I just suscribe 15 days free with tvnplay (which is the official channel for the festival) apparently works worldwide, I'm in Europe and I watched Alejandro show without any problem!
Can you please send us a link, where we can get it? :)
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera