Viña Del Mar Festival 02/23

Moments to remember...
MartiiX
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 3

Whether the setlist is real or not, we all know that will be the actual setlist.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 129

Erotica wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:30 pm Not sure how real this is.

VANITY :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:
Last edited by Hocus Pocus on Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nathan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 66

Also finally Queen acknowledge in her ig the fans, lovely 💜
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 18

18 songs? In 60 minutes? Are you fucking kidding me?
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 129

Lament wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:53 pm 18 songs? In 60 minutes? Are you fucking kidding me?
pmm santo burlesque LTBL vanity and maybe feel this moment are not performed in full as far as I remember
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Bionic and vanity lipping are not a cute look for tv. But I’m fine with the rest.
Lana Del Rey
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS!!! I'VE BEEN SEEING LOTS OF NATIONAL COVERAGE IN THE USA SPANISH NETWORKS ABOUT THIS FESTIVAL.
CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE XTINA TALKED ABOUT TOMORROW ALL DAY. YASSSS
Paulo
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

English IS NOT my first language.
I get nervous by talking about anything here because thats alot of people that just like to be rude.

Im realy hoping she does a good show.
My opinion is that her last great tour was Back To Basics.
That was 17 years ago when she is now another artist and another woman.
I rather she only does sporadic shows (Jazz Fest 2014, Mawazine 2015, Hollywood Bowl 2021, Pride 2022) and does them with creativity and something new, that do tour with the same show over and over again.

I dont really care or understand people who defend that setlist... Nobody is saying that she have to take the iconic songs of (Dirrty,LM,Figther,ANOM,Beautiful,FTM *I hate it but the crowd always goes insane*) but what about doing a great show, being creative Christina was always a visual artist she always took her music to another level. I feel that since the Bionic era that vision is almost lost. The level of perfection and effort that she use to put in her performances... And shows are also for the artist to present new things to people. I never heard of somebody that complain because he didnt know 3 or 4 songs at a concert. When people say “she has to sing the songs the people know...” The versions of the older songs she is destroying the older songs like Figther Dirrty and even ANOM is tired with that arrangement, songs like Candyman,Figther,TVW is like she doest know how to sing those songs anymora ... Fine. But why are you putting them on the setlist? I understand that she wants to have fu non stage. But she needs to change. She needs to be better because she can be better. She is a star on and off stage and one of the best voices on the planet and the show that she is doing since 2018 are beneath her.
I know that many of you will say “ You just have to watch other artists ...” There is only one Christina and if i didnt love her ...
M
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:51 pm Lookwise, I would like to request for the obvious ass padding to be donated to the homeless so they have something confortable to sleep on.

Since this a a tv show and there will be professional recording, it will be too noticeable and I’m sick of it. It makes her look like a caricature.
I also think it affects her movement that’s why she’s been looking so stiff on stage the past year.
She's done A LOT of fat grafting to her butt, definitely not pads.. She's transferred fats from other areas to her butt.. I think she's done the procedure twice or thrice, depending on how much fat she had stored, or how many times she's done liposuction to have it transferred to her booty (aka BBL). Anyway, this is a topic for another day.. She will SLAY Vina!
Almost gone.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 33

Erotica wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:50 pm Pero Me Acuerdo de Tí

She sounds amazing!

I am so f*cking excited! I will use a VPN if necessary to see this live.

Will anyone record this?
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
M
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

Paulo wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:02 pm English IS NOT my first language.
I get nervous by talking about anything here because thats alot of people that just like to be rude.

Im realy hoping she does a good show.
My opinion is that her last great tour was Back To Basics.
That was 17 years ago when she is now another artist and another woman.
I rather she only does sporadic shows (Jazz Fest 2014, Mawazine 2015, Hollywood Bowl 2021, Pride 2022) and does them with creativity and something new, that do tour with the same show over and over again.

I dont really care or understand people who defend that setlist... Nobody is saying that she have to take the iconic songs of (Dirrty,LM,Figther,ANOM,Beautiful,FTM *I hate it but the crowd always goes insane*) but what about doing a great show, being creative Christina was always a visual artist she always took her music to another level. I feel that since the Bionic era that vision is almost lost. The level of perfection and effort that she use to put in her performances... And shows are also for the artist to present new things to people. I never heard of somebody that complain because he didnt know 3 or 4 songs at a concert. When people say “she has to sing the songs the people know...” The versions of the older songs she is destroying the older songs like Figther Dirrty and even ANOM is tired with that arrangement, songs like Candyman,Figther,TVW is like she doest know how to sing those songs anymora ... Fine. But why are you putting them on the setlist? I understand that she wants to have fu non stage. But she needs to change. She needs to be better because she can be better. She is a star on and off stage and one of the best voices on the planet and the show that she is doing since 2018 are beneath her.
I know that many of you will say “ You just have to watch other artists ...” There is only one Christina and if i didnt love her ...
Well, in that case, just lower your expecations. When she took this tour to the UK/Spain last year, it was titled the "AGUILERA" tour, so this is just an extended leg of that tour.. She wasn't going to spend more money on increasing the budget, when she had everything ready and good to go!
Almost gone.
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 9

Lol I love how we were fighting about Come on over and it's likely not here at all
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 87

Also much love for these people, without them we couldn't see Queen tonight.
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

christinalover wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:14 pm Also much love for these people, without them we couldn't see Queen tonight.
Wow. The set looks amazing! Is this like personalised for each artist? Or is this kind of like a default set?

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 8

This looks real and what I was expecting tbh. Glad to see a longer Spanish section although I'm surprised that she keeps Vanity instead of Suéltame. Find weird that she sang Suéltame in the UK and not here lol
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:17 pm
christinalover wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:14 pm Also much love for these people, without them we couldn't see Queen tonight.
Wow. The set looks amazing! Is this like personalised for each artist? Or is this kind of like a default set?
I don't know Devotion. :monkeysee:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

christinalover wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:19 pm
Danke sehr! Ich habe mich nur gewundert...

Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 18

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:57 pm
Lament wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:53 pm 18 songs? In 60 minutes? Are you fucking kidding me?
pmm santo burlesque LTBL vanity and maybe feel this moment are not performed in full as far as I remember
Which is even worse then lmao
Two songs from her new Spanish album and none of them in full?

This is so disappointing… How come she sang Sueltamé in London and she’s not singing it there?
She also rehearsed La Reina and CMDLG for TV last year, she could include them… She also likes singing Somos Nada apparently so where is it?
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 64

BaeTine wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:32 pm

CRISTINA Aguilera? :eyes:

Show me how TO burlesque? :eyes:
It must be real then!
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:24 pm
christinalover wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:19 pm

Danke sehr! Ich habe mich nur gewundert...
Nicht schlecht, vielen Dank für deinen Versuch auf deutsch!
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 8

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:57 pm
Santo was full, including Ozuna verse (at least in the UK)
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 2

I will keep my criticisms to myself until I see the show. Because as is, it’s just not a good look.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

We told y’all to manage your expectations a bit. The setlist is about what I expected…why is Vanity there taking up valuable space? Abort it and spend those 3 minutes singing the rest of the other songs. 60 minutes is going to fly by. I hope she has her shit together.
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Cada vez que escucho desnudate me da cringe, espero que le vaya bien le mando todas las buenas vibras del mundo en uno de los escenarios mas exigentes del mundo. Go Xtina!! Love u
Jagger
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 9

3.5 hours left!

do u think this will be included in the documentary? will they end it at the GLAAD awards?
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

Why not remove Profanity and instead do Ven Comigo or Sueltame with whatsherface ? Aren’t all the Spanish collaborators in town?
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jagger wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:42 pm 3.5 hours left!

do u think this will be included in the documentary? will they end it at the GLAAD awards?
Hopefully but I don't have infos when the documentary started and when it will end.... :cry: :cry:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 13

If she really performs Pa Mis Muchachas, Santo, PMADT and Falsas Esperanzas that's four Spanish songs which am here for, but I would take even more!

Chile needs to get predominantly Spanish set! :shook: :lit: