Viña Del Mar Festival 02/23

Moments to remember...
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 87

Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

#cutenessoverload
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Can someone explain the awards? Are they only given to the festival performers? Who voted for them? Etc.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

That crowd deserved Ven Conmigo. They would’ve lost their shit. Like I’m really curious whose decision it was to cut it cause I KNOW it had to come up at some point.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 23

I love that she is getting love from this, she deserves all the respect and accolades hope this introduces AGUILERA to more listeners I love how diverse the album is.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 23

Pretty Boy wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:36 pm That crowd deserved Ven Conmigo. They would’ve lost their shit. Like I’m really curious whose decision it was to cut it cause I KNOW it had to come up at some point.
They got Vanity instead, choices were made :manzombie:
dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 1

Finally caught up. The atmosphere was incredible!
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 6

That GIAB performance gave us a glimpse of the popstar performer she used to be and still has in her. I hope she relaxes more and focuses on singing her uptempos like the record moving forward like GIAB so she can add some movements. I love that smirk she does at the beginning of GIAB when she hears the positive reception.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 33

NewAgenda wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:19 pm That GIAB performance gave us a glimpse of the popstar performer she used to be and still has in her. I hope she relaxes more and focuses on singing her uptempos like the record moving forward like GIAB so she can add some movements. I love that smirk she does at the beginning of GIAB when she hears the positive reception.
Oh yes. She can definitely start dancing a bit here and there, especially on easier songs.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 129

NewAgenda wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:19 pm That GIAB performance gave us a glimpse of the popstar performer she used to be and still has in her. I hope she relaxes more and focuses on singing her uptempos like the record moving forward like GIAB so she can add some movements. I love that smirk she does at the beginning of GIAB when she hears the positive reception.
Yeah! I also loved the new Genie in a bottle version and she actually danced a bit. :dancegirls:
MEXX
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

What a great set! It's so refreshing to see her perform more of her catalogue
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 10

She did great. She does need more energy on stage tho, she has sold herself as a “sexy” entertainer and it’s ridiculous because her main attraction is her voice but yeah, that’s how she missed the mark in the Spanish comeback, no dancing on videos and no performances with such hot beats and amazing songs to chose from. Ya llegue should’ve been the first single, stoners would’ve loved it, pair it with a sexy ass dance routine and video and it would’ve slayed, oh well. I don’t know why she doesn’t want to play the game and do what Shakira did. It worked for her it can also work for Christina if she wanted to. It’s shows that when she performs live the masses love it and her talent is undeniable. She just needs to play the game.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 12

Want me some donuts @BaeTine
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Sapphire wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:26 pm

Y’all better not talk bad about Matt anymore. He’s her longest relationship and he’s been very supportive and helpful with increasing fan interaction along with Etienne.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:29 pm
Oh yes. She can definitely start dancing a bit here and there, especially on easier songs.
If she is going to play Ozuna’s part then that’s the perfect time for a dance break without having to sing. I don’t need moves like she’s 20 again just some simple choreography. She has the ability to make any move pop with natural rhythm so she doesn’t need to give us Janet.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23

ended jordan Image
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 22

NewAgenda wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:43 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:29 pm
If she is going to play Ozuna’s part then that’s the perfect time for a dance break without having to sing. I don’t need moves like she’s 20 again just some simple choreography. She has the ability to make any move pop with natural rhythm so she doesn’t need to give us Janet.
The lil moves she gave during GIAB is enough honestly. Simple moves (not handography)while looking fierce and confident is all we need!
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

omg this was soooo sweet! I love this. How awesome. Big props to Matt and Summer. So sweet.
Son of X.
VIP '23
VIP '23

I watched the whole show and I have to say it was amazing! And I love to see all the support she's getting, it's great! Maybe you guys are a little tired of the setlist, but people are not. They actually want to see her more. I agree on the fact that I'd like to see some more energy on her side. She can own the stage and she should! Anyway, I really enjoyed it
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 49

So sweet. :love:
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21

Street team promo :shook:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 187

Blackpink in xtina's area
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 3

Tink. wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:25 am I do not understand this show/festival thingy. Glad the attendees enjoyed, Same old shit on here as usual though.
Depending on how loud and how much the audience applauds, is what they award the artist. If the audience is loud enough the artist gets the first Gaviota de Plata which is the “silver seagull”. It used to start off with bronze then silver then gold. Now it starts off with silver, then gold, and the highest one is platinum.

Some artists have gotten booed and gotten shit. Mostly happens to new artists. Seasoned artists will always get the golden seagull. The platinum one is usually given to just one artist for the whole week of the festival hence why peeps are mad X didn’t get it even tho the audience went EXTRA wild for her to get it. Guess X didn’t feel like sending in the check.
MrXb1
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

I am very happy with this concert. Yes, we know it all by heart, but I loved the energy, and the new version of Genie in the Bottle is brutal. I really liked it and it will be cool if he releases this version for the summer as a remix. I didn't like the outfit, but everything else is great.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 48

Her singing GIAB and WAGW in its original melody :shook:
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 12

Seeing X live & getting free doughnuts would be my perfect day 😂
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 8

SweetSurrender wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:45 am Seeing X live & getting free doughnuts would be my perfect day 😂
Oreo must be big mad rn
:fan: :fan:
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid: